Lust in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, now, make room, you layabout!"

Kao shoved her hind paws over and she scrambled to make room, his fly already unzipped and promising her far more tantalising delights than a nap ever could have. They were barely out of the car park with Fyr laughing at their forwardness before their lips crashed into one another's, paws fumbling with shorts and trousers, their lighter summer clothes at least allowing them to better tease and please in such close confines without extra layers to get in the way.

Tan's muzzle closed over Kao's dick and slid down as if she had been giving him blowjobs for far longer than she actually had, moaning around his cock. There was no longer any need for her to be quiet and yet her cries were still somewhat muffled by his tool, his paw on the back of his head guiding her muzzle down as she grunted around his shaft. The meaty length of his cock filled her mouth just right as she gulped him down, the tip of his cock pressing up into the back of her throat. Thankfully, however, dragons had long muzzles to deal with such delights.

It was more soothing than sleeping to bob her muzzle languidly and relax into the motion as Fyr drove, the wheels turning, tarmac disappearing under the car as the city disappeared behind them. It may not have been the largest of them but it was entertaining enough as they headed back out to a more rural area, growling with his shaft plunged up deep into her muzzle.

"Unff... Mmm, eager one, aren't you?"

Her dad may have teased her but Tan only moaned and let her eyes half-close, sucking him down all the more diligently. There would be nothing like a load of cum in her muzzle to top off the fabulous meal they'd had and she was a dragoness who got what she wanted however she wanted, after all she'd done learning from the best.

Her father was not one to hold out on his lust, however, thrusting up into her muzzle as she groaned around him, the muffled vibrations tingling into his cock and crotch, offering a different kind of pleasure entirely. Yet there was always more to be explored in new and wonderful ways and she squeezed his thigh with increasing urgency as her length ached and he twitched inside her muzzle.

"Oh, fuck..."

Fyr glanced back as Kao swore and humped up, only the seat belt keeping him somewhat in place while he filled his daughter's muzzle with his cream. Spurt after thick, silky spurt flowed into her maw and she eagerly scooped it all up with her thin yet incredibly flexible tongue, unwilling to let a single drop go to waste. That was just how Tan was, wanting to make the most of everything, Kao shuddering in place, fingers smoothing over her head, stroking lightly, the dragoness murring and leaning into the touch of his paws even then.

"Love you, dad."

"Love you too, ah...sweetie..." Kao struggled for breath, his cock only half-softening: he would be ready again for more very soon. "But maybe you want to see how it is to get head for yourself, hm?"

Tan shivered. Her father had never given her a blowjob before... That could be interesting. Of course, her mother had done so for her, but there had always been a more dominant side to her father that had shied away from it, even if the act of giving oral in any way did not make any dragon more or less dominant. She'd learned that the first time she'd pinned her mother down in the living room across the sofa, slurping into her folds and pussy over and over again, forcing her through climax after climax until even Fyr had begged her to stop, for mercy, for relief.

There was only one answer she could give and that was in an open-mouthed grin, tongue flickering out to kiss the tip of her father's muzzle.

"Have fun you two," Fyr chucked from the front seat as Kao's muzzle dipped slowly, sensually. Don't forget you'll owe me when we get home for putting on a show like this and not letting me join in!"

Kao may not have given head all that often but that did not mean by any stretch of the imagination that he was not good at it, his lips skilfully closing around Tan's cock-tip, waiting until she groaned before continuing. Yet he held the control in his paws as he sucked her down, feeling out the shape and definition of the ridges in her shaft as he eased his way to the base, pushing her sheath back a little more with his lips. The treat of her body was not something to be taken lightly and he revered the opportunity to savour his hermaphroditic daughter in such a manner while his wife watched in the rear view mirror the whole time. Her ridges pushed over his tongue as if she was demanding something from him even in such a position and Kao smirked around her length, letting a moan roll forth that trembled deep into the dragoness' body.

The dragon murmured and rocked her hips, though a look from Fyr had, fairly, gotten her strapped back into her seat belt. Her mom may have been more than okay with them all having fun together but she most certainly did not want to see anyone meet an untimely fate due to lack of care. She warmed through, though that was not just her mother's caring attitude that did it to her but the winding embrace of Kao's tongue swirling around, up and even dipping into the light slit at the head of her cock. It was sensitive, so sensitive, and he seemed to know how to treat a dick even better than Fyr did, drawing cry after cry from her lips when she simply could not bring herself to close them.

"Oh... Oh, wow... Oh..."

Tan could not control herself but, happily, neither did she have to even as Kao's paws joined in the game. She lifted her hips eagerly off the seat as his fingers pushed inside her, working back and forth slowly as if he was fucking her, though she could not concentrate on any single thing with so much going on at once. No, the pleasure was something that she needed and she found herself deliciously torn between thrusting onto his fingers and trying to get her cock even more deeply up into his muzzle. There were, indeed, far worse problems to have in life.

Ecstasy could not be held off forever, not with her mind torn between so many things at once, the slurp of his lips and tongue on her absolutely enticing. She could not help but be drawn in, gripping a horn with one hand just to keep him there, though that may have been a step too far when it came on a play with control.

"Oh... Kao... I'm going to..."

To his credit, he didn't take her climax into his muzzle that time, the first shot spurting onto his tongue as he drew back, directing it to her stomach and pumping her cock swiftly with one paw. His fingers were almost trapped by her pussy as she was forced to sit down on his paw, grunting and groaning, her jaw hanging open with raw passion and lust as she emptied her own seed over her scales and the lower bit of her T-shirt.

"Not on the seats, guys..."

Tan laughed breathlessly, though she didn't have the breath to spare on such a thing. Truth Fyr to think of that when there was so much else going on. Yet she did have just about enough energy to close her paw around Kao's still hard cock and stroke him slowly and passionately, getting him to climax not once but twice, his seed oozing down over her paw as he spurted. Again, Fyr commented on not making too much of a mess but that was a mess that Tan, most certainly, was more than happy to clean up as she practically dove into his crotch just to lap and slurp and get all of his seed into her maw that she possibly could.

To say that Fyr was riled up when they finally walked back in their detached home, set in a countryside location with a barn behind and room for them to grow, the dragoness moaning and waddling a little. Her stomach still made her move more awkwardly than she would like but that was something that she had to get used to until she laid the egg, Kao rushing upon her.

"Oh, Kao, finally, I -- mmph!"

But he already knew what his sister and the mother to his daughter wanted, drawing her into a passionate kiss, one paw clutching her wrist as if he had caught her in mid-motion. The dragoness would have arched her back and rolled her hips up to meet him if not for the rise of her stomach getting in the way but that was all well and good for them as he stripped her. Her jeans were too easy to get down, her belly shoving the waistline out of the way, and they left a trail of clothes behind them as he managed to get her down onto the thick sofa cushions in their main living room.

"Couldn't you wait for me?"

Tan strutted in, dragging her shirt off over her head, though she left her shorts for the moment, enjoying the bulge of her cock showing through the front as her arousal grew. To her surprise, however, Kao sat back on the sofa and patted his lap, the dark spire of his cock hard and ready and, as always, begging her attention.

"Come have a seat then..."

"Hey -- what about me?"

But Fyr was, once again, destined to play the part of the voyeur, hot and ready with her paws between her thighs as she sat back on the rug to enjoy the show. Her climax was there, teasing at the forefront of her mind and clamouring for precedence but she would not have it until her daughter climaxed too, she attested to herself. It was more fun that way, asking herself to edge and wait it out, as much as her hips rocked and her body wanted to tip over that teasing edge into orgasmic bliss all over again.

Tan slipped down her shorts, loathe to leave them as they showed off her arse nicely. But she wasn't going to keep them on and leave her father's dick go to waste as she straddled him, his legs and crotch far enough forward that she didn't even have to get on the sofa to mount him. She moaned, tipping her head back, whimpering out loud, though it was all for her pleasure, all for their pleasure, the joint pleasures of the family that she adored so very much. His cock sank home, back where it belonged, stretching her out that perfect amount, and she panted heavily, turning her head back and forth, her need rising more and more. It had to come, thick and fast, the desire of it all flooding her inside and out, though one orgasm by no means meant the end of the fun for her.

Facing her mother, she smirked and lifted her breasts, showing off her youth, how full and perky they were, even though Fyr's were still larger in the last part of her pregnancy. That was all well and good for her but there was still a sweetening dose of mother-daughter competition at play when it came to the two of them.

It kept things interesting.

"Do you wish you were here?" Tan purred, arching her back, tail lifted so that her father had the best view of her stretched cunny too. "You could be fucking him too, mom... But dad chose me this time!"

She crowed the last part so triumphantly that Fyr could not help but laugh, shaking her head at her daughter even though she just about held off at wagging her finger at her. Tan wasn't a teenager anymore, after all, and had grown up into a lady, even if one who knew how to get what she wanted in highly erotic ways.

"Put on a show for me then, darling," Fyr encouraged her, leaning back on her elbows the rise of her pregnant stomach impossible to ignore as she reclined softly. "You know you want to... See who gets to fuck which end of me again!"

Kao growled.

"Sounds like a challenge..."

If it was not a challenge, it was a game for them, Kao thrusting crudely up into his daughter as Tan groaned and twisted her head back and forth. It was hard enough to control herself at the best of times but even more so when she had her mother's eyes on her, always watching, begging her to climax. Even her cock could not bear the suspense of the attention, throbbing and aching, drops of pre-cum drooling down the dark length. With her cock being black it was the perfect canvas to showcase her virility, the male side of her hankering for preference as it jutted out proud and strong. She had a full pair of nuts too to rival her father's and they had even compared them from time to time, grinding their lengths up against one another in a tease and a play to see just which of them was larger. It always devolved into more fun, however, which was probably for the best.

Kao gripped Tan's shoulders, forcing her down onto his cock, not even leaving a sliver of his shaft outside her pussy.

"How does that feel?" He hissed into her ear, letting her grind and rock back onto him. "Tell me how it feels to have my dick in you."

Squirming, the dragoness moaned, her mother watching on, fingers shoved into her pussy.

"Oh... Dad, it feels so good... Fuck me harder!"

She forgot about the competition, the challenge of... Oh, what did that matter anymore? All she wanted to do was to get off as Kao smirked and grasped her cock, giving her that extra little jolt of pleasure that made her feel quite as if she was going over the edge right then and there. There was no holding back as her hips juddered and rocked, passion rising, licking her lips as she gasped and cried out, need rising more and more with every second that still dared to pass.

Kao proved himself, his daughter climaxing in a half roar that broke from her lips with a feral abandon, something so wild that it could not possibly be called back. Her hips worked furiously as she climaxed from both her female and her male side at once, bringing her into glorious euphoria like no other orgasm ever could, hips working furiously, pumping her cunt down onto his cock. Her shaft spurting, drooling a load onto the carpet, though they wouldn't worry about needing to clean that up until later, her need running rampant as moan after moan slipped from her lips.

The drake was not to be outdone, however, as Fyr looked on, though his orgasm was for her muzzle. While Tan recovered, gently laid aside on the sofa to rest, he knelt on the floor before the dragoness, her head tipped back and muzzle angled so that she could gulp down his shaft upside-down. Fyr moaned around him and that was all her brother needed to reach his high, wings snapping up as he poured a load of cum straight down her throat, humping and grinding, her tongue flicking over the top of his cock rather than the underside for once. It was a strange position but an oddly pleasing one as she took his cock like the pro she was, legs spread in open invite for the daughter that was yet to fill her that session.

Tan would not stave off further pleasure, recovering a little less quickly than her father but still at an impressive rate all the same. Her mother's pussy begged her attention, though she made a mental note to see if her mother was still tight under her tail too in her pregnancy: she'd heard that sometimes something like that could make a femfur even more sensitive. Like so much else, she was keen to try it for herself as she pushed into her mother's cunny, driving in hard and deep, the tilted angle of her pelvis putting her even closer to her father as she thrust.

Their muzzles hung together, breath mingling above her, Fyr the submissive party in a devious delight between two that could dominate her any day. Her submissive leanings had her head spinning and swimming, need rising, pussy squeezing and massaging her daughter's dick even as orgasm overtook her. There was no rhythm to it that was not erratic, Fyr crying out around Kao's cock as she clawed and scrambled against him, striving for some manner of purchase to root her in place through the storm.

She had to hold on, her brother and her daughter the only things that could root her in place through it all, moaning out their names, however muffled they ended up being. She needed them, more than she cared to admit out loud, and she knew the egg in her womb would be well-cared for by the three of them, however long Tan decided to stay. It seemed, however, that her body may be a suitable means of persuading the young dragoness that there was more fun to be had at home rather than in going away to college, which was something that Fyr was more than willing to play on if it kept their loving family together.

The dragons, however, could not hold back the peaks of their fresh highs forever, Kao's thrusts speeding up first, for his cock had not had a break between sessions at all. He slammed into Fyr's muzzle, listening with relish to her gulping around his cock, and blasted out a roar as he unleashed his load. Fyr climaxed at the same time but he, unfortunately, did not get to feel that, only her throat tightening right at the tip of his cock, the only part that could push that deep when he was balls-deep in her deliciously warm maw.

The dragoness gulped and groaned, head spinning in delirious climax, but all she could do was enjoy the pleasure as it swept through her, trying to get her hind paws under her to life her hips, yet the weight of her pregnant belly forced her back down. Tan was not to be left out of the fun though, thrusting crudely and rampantly, her eyes gleaming with the lure of yet another climax. Everything that there was to take for her own she would, dropping a lap of a kiss with her tongue alone on her father's cheek, moaning out loud.

"Yes... Fuck... Yes!"

Tan's cries were the loudest of all, drowning out even her father as her wings beat, shaping and hurling the air away from her coolly to wash over her mother. Yet Fyr was drawn up in bliss of her own, her pussy filled with a creamy load of seed at last, drooling from her to mix with her own cocktail of juices, thick and luscious. Tan slowed her thrusts but made every single one count as she crammed every inch of her cock in deep, taking the most of the situation.

"Mmph.. You don't mind if I stay here a while, do you, mom?"

Kao smirked in turn, for neither of them actually had any intention of slipping out of the dragoness, at least not yet. They did not need any bondage to keep Fyr right where they wanted her to be, her belly pinning her neatly and their spit-roasting eroticism holding her there. It was better, yes, when the body could come into play for such a thing, Tan smiling as she ran her paws over her mother's stomach, the sensitive scales twitching as muscles pulled beneath her fingertips.

"Oh, mom... I hope that's my egg in there. But, if it isn't, I'm going to put on inside you next."

Fyr moaned around Kao's cock but neither of them got to know just what she was saying, French kissing deeply over the dragoness whose body they were using, whimpering and grunting softly into each other's muzzles. The moment was there for them and, right then, Fyr just a body to be used, gulping around Kao's shaft as he hardened again, his drooling spire right where it belonged. Tan's did not soften, coaxed to eagerness with the pulse of Fyr's tight pussy, begging for more, and that was something more that her daughter still was so very willing to give.

The dragoness relaxed in the afterglow, two cocks pumping into her, pleasing her, delighting in her body. She'd never want to be anywhere else but with her strange little family.

She was sure Tan would have to put another egg inside her too after Kao's had hatched...

12