Lust, Love, Lost or Last????

Story Info
A fun time was had by all.
1.1k words
3.33
824
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust, Love, Lost or Last???????

You answer the door in a beautiful dress. You are so beautiful.

You smile and say come in. We stand facing each other. I lean down and kiss you lightly on the lips. We both shudder as our lips meet. As our lips part, we look each other in the eyes. I ask you if I can take your dress off? You smile and say yes.

I slide my fingers under the straps of your dress and lift them up until we can both feel the weight of your breasts against the material. I slide the straps off your shoulders. Your dress slides down your arms and stops as the dress gets hung up on your hard nipples. You moan as I slide the material slowly back and forth across your breasts. I let the straps go and your dress falls to the floor.

You wrap your arms around my neck as I pull you close and we kiss again. This time the kiss grows in intensity and passion. I lift you up and your naked body hangs against me. My hands slide down your bottom and lift you off your feet. You slowly wrap your legs around my waist. (God I love the feeling of you in my arms..)

I lean you against the railing of the stairs, I slowly lift your arms from around my neck. As your wrists touch the railing, you gasp and bite my neck as I click the handcuffs to your wrists. You lean your head back and we lock eyes. I kiss down your arms, neck, and shoulders. Your breath comes a little faster as I roll your nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

I take your nipples in my mouth. I love the taste of your breasts. I lick and kiss your nipples. Your body is covered in goose bumps as I kiss you and run my fingertips all over your body. I pull your head back and kiss you deeply. Soon both of us are moaning and shaking. I slowly put my fingers into your mouth. You suck them deep into your mouth. I take my fingers from your mouth and slowly run them down your body. My fingers begin to slide between your pussy lips, as I kiss and suck your breasts.

My fingers slide into your wet pussy. You moan and cry out "yes oh fuck deeper, faster, make me cum!" We can both hear the wet sounds of your pussy as your juices start to flow onto my fingers. My tongue slowly traces a line down your body. Your hips are thrusting against my face as my tongue slowly slides between your pussy lips. The taste of your juices and your heat begin to drive me on faster and faster.

I lift your right leg over my left shoulder and your left leg over my right shoulder. My hands are cupping your bottom and holding you in place. As I lick you and your hips thrust against my face. Your juices flow into my mouth and over my face. Faster and faster I lick your pussy as you grind yourself against my face. You cry our again, "Lick me, suck my pussy, I am going to cum, oh god lick me, oh god fuck yes, I am cumming, I am cumming!" Your juices explode into my mouth. I swallow as fast as I can. Your body goes limp as you moan and cry out very softly.

I put your feet back on the ground and begin to kiss up your body. You moan and gasp as my fingers slide deeply into your pussy and I suck your hard beautiful nipples. I take your face in my hands and begin to kiss your lips. Slowly our tongues begin to swirl around each other as you taste your juices on my tongue. Moaning you lick your juices from my face. While we look into each other's eyes, I undo the handcuffs. Before you can move your hands, I turn you around and hook you up again.

You try to get away and I smack you on the bottom. Again and again and again. You act like you are trying to get away. Ah but you are not, you raise up on your toes and cry out.

I leave you there for a few minutes. When I come back I show you your pink dildo. I pull your hair until your head is pointed up. I slowly rub the dildo over your lips, until you open your mouth. You suck the dido into your moan and moan "Uh huh, ummmmm, we both hear the slurping sounds you make. You spit all over the dildo as I take it from your mouth.

I kneel down behind you and slowly put the dildo in your sopping wet pussy. The dildo is all the way into your pussy and stretching it. Once again you moan "Yes, stretch my pussy, oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I leave the dildo deep in your wet pussy. I spread your bum open and slowly, very slowly slide my tongue around your asshole. You cry out and thrust your bottom against my face.

Slowly I explore every part of your bottom with my tongue. The only sound I can make is "ummmmmmm, ummmm, as you hear the wet sounds of me licking you.

I undo the handcuffs and carry you to the couch. As I remove the dildo you bite your lip and your eyes roll back. I rub the dildo against your lips and my cock against your beautiful pussy. You reach and grab my hard cock. You pull me into your pussy very slowly. Yes, yes give it to me please fuck me!" "Oh fuck, fuck, yes give it to me, FUCK ME!!!!! Your feet on my shoulders and I kiss and suck your toes. Oh I am going to cum, fuck me you yell!

You suck the dildo deeper as our bodies move together. Faster and faster we can both hear the sounds of our bodies pounding together.

I can feel your pussy begin to squeeze and constrict my cock. Now it is my turn to yell "FUCK, oh FUCK!! I am going to cum!" You yell "Oh fuck, give it to me, cum in my pussy!"

There is no turning back or holding back now. My eyes roll back in my head as I begin to cum in your pussy. I lift you up and stick my tongue into your mouth. We kiss wildly as our bodies continue to move together.