Lust of a Guardian Angel

Story Info
Vicci is saved, and impregnated, by her guardian angel.
990 words
4
10k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicci glanced at her driver's side mirror, glanced over her shoulder, then merged into the fast lane as she passed an interstate sign that read 'Indiana 69 North,' smiling to herself at the fact that the interstate was number sixty-nine.

The wind blew waves and waves of snow across the street in front of her, making the road look alive and moving. The headlights of the oncoming cars, on the other side of the median, looked like glowing ghosts moving in darkness.

It was only a few days before Christmas and she hadn't seen her boyfriend for almost two weeks. In case you have never been in love and twenty-three, that's a long time.

Normally, she might not drive in weather as bad as that night, but it was only a few days before Christmas and they needed to exchange presents. Vicci's family was going to her grandmother's in Montana for the holidays and if not tonight, then they wouldn't see each other until the twenty-eighth.

Suddenly, the car slid on the icy slush and slid off the left hand of the road and spun three times before digging into some ice under the blanket of snow and flipping. The car landed back on its tires, buried up to its windows in a drift, the engine dead.

Darkness.

All that Vicci could see when she opened her eyes was pitch darkness. She must not have buckled her seatbelt because during the flip she was bounced off the back window and landed sideways in the back seat. The darkness outside exploded in a bright mix of yellow and orange that hurt her eyes and enabled her to see the inside of her car. A glowing white young man, with gold hair leaned over her, his hands griping the seat just above Vicci's shoulders. He was illuminated by the blinding glow from outside the car and dressed in a white and silver robes, with a rainbow of wings on his back.

He kissed her, deep and passionate, then moved his kiss to her neck and she moved her gaze past his shoulder to the sunroof. The light was almost blinding. It was like the sun sat down outside her car and set up a bonfire for others stars.

"What's going on?" she whispered as his hands unfastened her belt.

His only response was to press his lips against hers and pull down her jeans.

Not waiting for a different answer, she closed her eyes and embraced the passion. His breath moved from her lips to her chin, then to her neck. His warm hand glided up her flat, tight stomach towards her bra as she dug pulled his robes off over his head, his angelic wings retaining their shape and majesty after the robes had been removed.

The being unclasped Vicci's bra and pulled it and her hoodie off over her head and pressed his naked form against her pantie-protected pussy as she looked up at his muscular and flawlessly sculpted chest.

She ran her hands down his front: a slab of stone overplayed with warm soft flesh as the burning world glowed outside the car.

What happened over the next few hours seemed more like a dream than reality. He pulled her panties to the side and took her in one deep, powerful thrust. It was hot and immediate, and Vicci felt like she was being split in two by his hard cock.

Her passion and pleasure were immediate, and white bursts exploded behind her eyes as his seductive energy engulfed her. He loved her, he would die for her, and she knew it. She was open to him and wanted all of him inside of her. Every bit of his essence was welcome into her and she wanted to host him inside of her body and mind forever.

His right hand gripped her wavy hair and his left and gripped her hip, holding her in place and in perfect position to have each thrust hit all the right places inside of her.

She felt his stomach tense with each thrust as he slid into her again and again, relentless in his passion and intent. Vicci closed her eyes in the bright glow of the burning outside and the being ravaging her inside; and lost all sense of time as her insides exploded in a wet torrent of supernatural seaman flooding her insides and running free in her body.

As he came again and again inside of her, releasing wave after wave of his seed into her womb. Never before and never again would such a man give himself to her so completely.

Her orgasm washed over her body, and she couldn't breathe and all that mattered was having one more inch of him and one more drop of him. Then, the world vanished into a torrent of bright lights and orgasmic bliss.

~ ~ ~

"Are you alright?" a muffled voice yelled.

Vicci opened her eyes, but white light from outside the car shined in and caused them to automatically clinch shut again.

"Miss," the voice yelled again. "Are you alright?"

The fogginess vanished and she remembered that she was not in her own bed. She looked up and saw a fireman standing outside the car and beating his glove against the window.

"The door is locked! Are you alright?"

"I'm alright," Vicci mumbled as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and started to move. Only then did she remember that she was naked. She sat straight up. She looked around to find her clothes, but the entire inside of her car was burned crisp.

Piles of ash were where the front bucket seats used to be. The windows were melted and deformed, and her smooth white skin was covered in black suit.

The only thing connecting her to her lover and the night before was the hot cum dripping from her pussy...and the life growing within her.