Lust of the Incubus Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man is stalked by an otherwordly creature.
1.8k words
4.56
8.2k
14
5

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers

Warning: This story contains non-consensual sex and elements of horror.

---

I first saw it when I was twelve.

It was watching me from the doorway, in the inch of space my parents had left open to dote lovingly upon me as they passed. A terrible, unnatural stiffness swept down my body. Every muscle went suddenly still, refusing to respond, like the rigor of death. In the dark, through the corner of my small eye, I saw the door inching its way silently open. The horror I felt to see it move, I cannot accurately describe. I was only a child.

It was a black shape that emerged from the darkness. It did not hurry. The figure neared the edge of my bed. It was watching me. My eyes were frozen helplessly on the ceiling. I couldn't quite see it, but I felt it looming closer. If it could breathe, its breath would have stirred the small hairs of my face.

The creature stayed there, its head just out of my sight. Hours passed as it watched, I am sure of it. Yet, after a time, I fell asleep. And when I awoke, it was gone.

It returned again three years later. As before, the demon spied on me from the doorway. This time, it did not approach. The terrible paralysis was still set into my bones. I was helpless but to lie there and wait to see if it would kill me then.

When it left, I admit, I was unhappy to be left alive. To wait for the next encounter felt the greater punishment. I was certain by now that my fate was already sealed.

Years passed, and I finally found a name for it. It was not so uncommon after all. Sleep paralysis, they called it. A state when the body is trapped between dreams and reality. Between hallucination and nightmare.

For the first time in years, I slept with a lightened heart. The fear was real, but the monster was not. It could be faced. Life could go on.

With the first chance I had, I left my childhood home for a school in the city. I was eighteen by then. The other schoolchildren lamented our overcrowded rooms and the busy hallways of our dormitories. They complained that they couldn't sleep for all that noise, the commotion. In truth, they missed being home.

For me, though, I slept like the dead. I made up for a lifetime of nights spent with one eye open. For the first time, the bud of contentment blooming inside of my heart. I was eager to see what life now held before me.

Days passed before it found me again.

My eyes were open before the door was cracked. The door had been locked. It locked automatically; there was no mistaking it. Even in my terror, I knew this. And still the door crept open silently in the dim light.

It was never truly dark in the room. Too much light spilled in from the streetlamps outside. I saw its black head push through the door, slowly revolving around the room, searching for me. There were horns on its head -small, twisted stubs that ended in a violent point. Its wide, unblinking eyes found me and the door crept open still. For a child to accept their fate, as I did then, is something that saddens me to this day.

What a fool I had been, though, to think it only a nightmare. A figment to be ignored. To deny what my own eyes had seen?

It crept like a shadow across my room. It grew larger in the corner of my eye. Its body wasn't black, like I had assumed, though its skin was dark. Its eyes never left mine, never blinked. It had a lithe body, bare and smooth. And it held the proud, arrogant face of a hunter unchallenged by its prey.

Hands with heavy claws dragged softly over my body, feeling their way across the tight muscles of my chest, and the curves of my shoulders. Still its eyes held onto mine, its face eerily still as it turned me onto my side, pressing my belly to the wall. The bed didn't make a sound as it crawled in behind me.

Then, something else came over me, as sudden as a violent storm in spring. Not paralysis, and not terror either, but need. Mindless, irrational need. My cock swelled against my under clothes, stretching the fabric tight. The pressure in my balls was pushing me past the point of reason. I needed to climax. Nothing else in the world matter. It was overwhelming. There was nothing else left in me but the raw, animal lust.

Its arms came from under mine and wrapped tight around my chest. Its long legs spread mine apart. The knob of its cock, as big as an apple, dragged its way between my cheeks.

It made a sound like a hiss as it found what it had wanted.

It shouldn't have fit. God know that I had never been with a man before, but I know then it shouldn't have fit. It would have been easier to swallow the moon. But it gave its hissing grunts into my ear and there was nothing else to be done. My body submitted.

And I shouldn't have wanted it. But, in that moment, I would have killed for it. I would have torn the very flesh from my bones to have it. The creature's power had me out of my mind. The muscles of my body stretched open before it, opening wider, and wider, and wider. And all I knew in that moment was blinding pleasure.

When it had finally eased its way inside of me, that was when the first wave of orgasm rolled through me. The muscles spasmed and pumped, and I heard the spray against my sheets. I smelled the musk of my seed in the air. By the time I was finished, I was already at the edge again. The creature stroked my neck with its tongue, unnaturally long, and it pushed deeper inside of me.

If I wasn't paralyzed, I would have been screaming with pleasure, and every soul in town would have heard my cried. With every inch further it slid inside, I knew I was at my very limit. And then it pushed in further still.

Every cell in my body screamed with need, and every moment of it was pure pleasure directly to the brain. My mind was separating from my body. I was catatonic from it. It was as if a fist was pushing into me, stroking the insides of my body, churning me, toying with nerves that had never yet been touched before. One orgasm rolled into the next until they never stopped.

When it finished, when the beast had reached its limit, its claws pinched painfully at my shoulders. A savage roar of victory issued deep from its throat as it dug itself into me. Its cock pulled at my insides like a wild animal trying to escape, tugging at the walls of muscle, sending waves of ecstasy through my body. Every ligament in my body was pulled tighter and tighter. My very bones creaked as the pressure grew too strong.

And then, release. Sweet release like a breath of air for a drowning man. My seed poured from me like a fountain. On and on, it surged from me wildly, beyond reason, never slowing.

The earth began to turn. Something warm and heavy settled onto my brain, drowning it in poisonous pleasure. My mind could resist no longer. I could still see the bed, and the methodical jerking of my vision with each thrust of the creature's hips, but I saw it from a great distance. Then, even that faded, and there was only darkness.

I saw it clearly then before me, in the darkness of my mind. I saw the beast on a throne of black rock. Its blood-red body unfolded wings of black. Its cock hung fat and club-like between its thighs. Eyes as black as night watched me between red horns.

It was an incubus. A demon of sex and desire. In my research, there was no talk of waking nightmares that could fail to mention this piece of macabre folklore.

They were creatures that feasted off the rape of their victims. They were the vampires of desire and need.

And, yet, I felt not an ounce of fear. If I could speak, I would have begged for its touch again. I would have clawed closer by my fingernails. Every moment without it inside of me was agony. It watched me with eyes of black glass. Then it raised one clawed hand, and I fell deep into sleep.

When I awoke, my roommates were still there. They did not hear my cries or see the ruin of my mattress. They left without a glance in my direction. Then the pain in my shoulders became too much to ignore. The lines from its claws had left trails of blood down to the elbows. There were no wounds, but the pain was there, and the blood.

The sheets were in a worse state. Utterly ruined. I wrapped them up without looking, pushed them into a bag, and tied it tightly closed.

The creature's seed still dripped from me in a warm stream, running down the length of my legs. It spilled down to my feet as I hobbled down the hallway, nude, and into the showers.

I laid against the cold wall of the shower stall and cleaned myself. I sat on the ground and let the spray of water drown me. For a long time then, I was lost.

It is hard now to describe how I felt. It was horrifying. I was worried for my very life once more. I was helpless, and violated. I was ruined. A lifetime of nightmares about this beast, and they had all fallen so far shy of the horrors this creature was truly capable of. And it would return. I was certain of it.

But, while the madness was gone, the ghost of the pleasure I had felt still remained. The need for it was there, just below the surface.

I was terrified, and I was excited. I wanted it to return. Not years from now, but that very night. Perhaps it was the creature's magic still decaying from my mind, but I needed it urgently. The pleasure it had driven into my body was like nothing else on earth. To be denied that pleasure, and to feel so wretched, was unbearable to me.

There was nothing else that could be done. I rose, shaking, to my feet. And I vowed to find this creature again.

niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers