Lusted Love

Story Info
An experience my husband and I had on one of our road trips.
2.9k words
4.19
9.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long, grueling drive--16 hours to be exact. B & K were beyond exhausted, taking turns at the wheel, stopping only 3 times to replenish their bodies and stretch, trying to conserve time. They only had 1 week off together and this was to be their time to reconnect and enjoy each other's company, sans all other distractions.

It was ‪10 PM‬. They pulled into a Hilton Inn off the highway near the next major city. They wanted a bit of distance from the hustle & bustle of the city, but still be near the attractions they planned to see the next day. As they got out of the car, stiff bones began to protest. Their heads hung, their limbs were limp on their sides. They felt utterly defeated from the miles they had just put behind them.

They sluggishly walked to the reception and waited. A woman in her forties appeared as if she had just received the best news of her life, complete with a set of sparkling white teeth, impeccable make-up, and perfectly coiffed blonde hair. She was the picture of professionalism with a healthy dose of beauty pageant smile. All she needed to do was wave & turn at the mark.

"How do y'all do? Welcome to the Hilton Inn. My name is Susie. How can I help you?" The woman said in a high-pitched Southern accent.

The couple looked at each other, bemused at the woman's chipper look and tone. They shrugged their shoulders and chocked it up to duty. It was her job to be this lively, even ‪at 10 PM‬, they supposed. Besides, she hadn't just come off a 16-hour trek on wheels.

"Hello, we'd just like a room with a king-sized bed," B said.

"Can do! Are y'all celebrating something special?"

Should they elaborate or save themselves the hassle and proceed hastily to the awaiting pillows?

"This is actually our second year anniversary. We wanted to go someplace new each year so we thought we'd check it out here this time," K quickly said.

"Oh, how lovely! Happy Anniversary to you both. Thanks for thinking of us for your anniversary. You'll have to let me know if y'all need assistance locating different attractions and restaurants in the area."

The receptionist quickly types on the keyboard, efficiency clearly her goal for the tired-looking couple.

You know what, since y'all look like you could use a picker-upper, I am gonna put you in our luxurious honeymoon suite with a jacuzzi and a nice balcony, with no extra charge. I just need to see your marriage certificate if you've got it handy."

K quickly pulled it out of her purse and handed it over to the nice lady. The couple couldn't believe their luck.

"Wonderful!"

After completing registration, the couple left the receptionist desk, but not before K saw the lady behind the desk wink before they took. Tired couple no more, the two felt victorious and slightly mischievous for the steal they seem to have gotten away with. Did they do this for everyone? What was it about them? No need to ask anymore questions, though. The deed is done and they were sleeping in style tonight.

Luggage in tow, B swiped the keycard into the slot. K helped by pushing the door widely, getting in, and holding it open for B. As soon as they could take a gander of the room, their expressions went from anticipatory to amazed.

The room looked nothing like they had ever seen, let alone stayed in, in their whole lives. It had a crystal chandelier in the middle of the room, for Christ's sakes! The bed was enourmous, adorned with a dozen pillows clad in silky covers. The nightstands on each side of the bed held table lamps that looked entire too elegant. The balcony door was no ordinary rectangle. It was straight on the sides then curved over the top with a loop in the middle, as if a simple connection of two lines was not enough.

Everything had a French feel to it. They'd never been to the country but could just sense it with the decor. The ambience within the four walls were very much conducive to romance. K was very glad she had packed something to suit the occasion.

They inspected the bathroom in its equally elegant splendor. Sat in the middle of it was a mammoth jacuzzi. The walls had a gold tone that gave off a shimmer with the lights shining overhead. The shower was adorned with luminescent gold-hued tiles on the floor. Or were they marble? Where did they get those? Either way, the shower could fit two people easily.

The showerhead was wide, flat, & circular and stood right atop the center of the enclosed space. It looked powerful, yet promised comfort at the same time. The shower glass door boasted gold handles and trimmings. Real gold or not, clearly no expense was spared to give this whole room the look of luxury. Surely there had been a huge mistake because they were no king and queen of Arabia.

They set out to gather their things to get ready for a shower. The grime they were sporting could probably rival a homeless person's. Not. Sexy. At. All.

B decided to jump in the shower first. He stood under the magnificent torrential downpour also known as the showerhead, and immediately felt his muscles loosen. Relaxed by the room's glow, he hadn't noticed his wife slip inside until her arms were wrapped around his torso. He caressed her hands clasped in front of him, and slowly turned around.

A smirk played across his lips. His wife had a sultry, seductive one across her own. Eyeing him up, she closed the small distance between them and wrapped her arms around his body once again. He tilted her chin up with a finger and swooped down for an erotic, languid kiss. Her muscles turned to liquid as she melted into him, drugged by her husband's delicious labial assault. Her hands glued his head to hers as his hands explored her backside. He caressed his favorite butt cheeks, relaying his arousal in that touch.

She could feel his cock hardening and lengthening against her stomach. A whimper escaped her lips in appreciation. He slowly ground his hips against her while maintaining the fucking of their lips. Her hands explored his entire back, frantic now and growing needier.

He crushed her against the shower wall and pinned her body with his. Her right hand moved to his front and grasped his growing erection. She slowly jerked his cock to full length. He tore his lips away from hers to look down at his middle. His eyes widened and he gasped at the sight of his beautiful, wet, and naked wife stroking him. He momentarily closed his eyes when it became impossible to keep them open. He groaned as she started a fevered pace, determined to get him off. He rested his forehead on the top of her head and savored the sensation.

"What are you doing to me?" he half-moaned, half-whispered to her.

"I'm trying to make my husband come all over me," she whispered back.

"Fuck." He let out a full-on moan this time, unable to resist his wife's declaration.

She didn't relent her frantic stroking of his hard cock. His head was thrown back in ecastasy now, eyes shut tight.

"Baby, if you keep doing that I might not be able to hold back, and I wanna get you to get off first."

His hand searched for her pussy and found her soaking wet. He knew she was wet from arousal, instead of the shower. Her juice had a different consistency that he was all too familiar with. This was his wife after all. He'd been tasting that juice, fingering her pussy, and has had his dick coated with her slimy secretion for years. He knew her body inside and out.

He played with her swollen clit, caressing it in a fast, circular pattern. An involuntary gasp left her lips. His hand was expertly nudging her sensitive nub to release.

Her right hand left his cock and the other took over. She gently tapped his hand away from her clit and replaced it with her own. His left hand then quickly found her pussy and his middle finger delved into her steaming core. She cried out as he relentlessly dove his finger into her, fucking her with it, hard and merciless, all the while rubbing her own clit.

Her left hand returned the favor by tightening around his girth and tugging at his cock with vigor. She began trembling as the sensation became too much.

In a speed she couldn't comprehend, her husband pulled his finger out of her and brushed her hands away. He lifted her up by the back of her knees and she instinctively wrapped her hands around his neck. He grabbed the tip of his cock, poised it at her entrance, and plunged home. Her back thudded against the wall as he impaled her. They moaned in unison. He drove his hips into her with force, chasing his release, uncaring if he's hurting her. By the sound she was making, she enjoyed every pounding thrust.

"Yes, baby! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! Ohhh...Goddd...YES! Fuck my pussy harder!" she yelled out in desparation.

He increased his pace with brutal force. His hands found her ass cheeks and held her in place, as if she could get away if he didn't. He fucked her in an upward stroke, hitting her G-spot over and over.

"Ahhh! You fuck me so good, baby! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cries out, each yes to three of his thrusts.

He took one of his hands and rubbed her clit with it fast, matching his pace. Her head was thrown back in sensation overload, her legs tightening around his hips.

Already near-release before, her orgasm hit her like a freight train. She surrendered to it, letting the feeling spread throughout her body, her toes curling behind him. She panted as if she couldn't get a breath in.

Thrown over the edge by her orgasm, he felt his stomach tighten as his orgasm started to rear up.

"I'm coming!" he yells out.

He drove into her hard a few more times, groaning into her ear as his cock jerked, ejaculating deep inside her pussy. He seemed to come endlessly, holding her in place as he kept unloading in her.

As they both came down from the high, they felt spent.

"Oh my fucking god," she chuckles lightly.

"Yes?" he asks in a playful tone.

She laughs. "That you are, my love."

She kissed him sweetly. Their connection still unsevered, she felt his cock twitch inside her. She smiled against his lips, pulled back, and stared into his eyes.

"That was amazing. Who knew we had that much energy left?" she asked him.

"Apparently, pent up energy has a bottomless reserve. Speaking of which, I could go for round two before we hit the sack, so don't fall asleep yet," he playfully warned.

"Okay, baby. I'll hold you to that. Besides, I've got a surprise for you."

He quirked an eyebrow as he pulled out of her. Immediately, she felt bereft. She hoped not for long, though.

They finished showering on autopilot, all the while thinking what they could do next, and where.

Wrapped up in their bathrobes, the sated and clean couple relaxed on the huge bed, cocooned by pillows. They belatedly realized that they hadn't yet eaten dinner and were famished. Sex could keep the mind off other basic needs.

"What would you like to eat, babe?" B asked K as he perused the room service menu sat on the study desk.

K thought for a second. "I don't know. Something light maybe, like soup and salad? What are you getting?"

"I could eat 5 burgers actually," he replied as his stomach growled.

K laughed and said, "Order it up then! Don't forget drinks. I'll just go dry my hair," before heading for the bathroom.

After calling their orders in, B replaced the phone handle with a mischievous grin on his face. He walked towards the bathroom where he found his wife bent over, blow drying her long locks.

He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around his hips, grinding his pelvis against her ass. K who easily startled let out a squeak as she righted her stance. Turning off the blow dryer, she turned around, her face donned with a sultry smile.

"Miss me?" She asked her husband.

He nodded. "Food will be here in 20 minutes."

K's left eyebrow quirked. "Hmmm."

"What ever can we do in 20 minutes?

K tugged him by the lapel of his bathrobe out the bathroom door. She lead him towards another door, this one to the open air outside.

"Wh-what are we doing, honey?" B sounded both confused and enthralled.

"It's not a we thing. I am going to fuck you. Here. Sit." She pointed to a balcony chair.

Her command turned him on something fierce. It wasn't the tone. It wasn't the words. It was the promise. The promise of doing something illicit, of getting caught, being heard. His cock hardened instantly at the thought.

He dutifully sat on the chair, contouring his back to its reclined position. He reached for his robe's waist tie, but she stopped him.

"Uh-uh. That's my job." She says to him while eyeing the tent he hid under.

Tugging one end, she pulled the tie loose and exposed his body. The sight of her husband naked for her, and outside no less, drove her nearly crazy. His erection stood at attention upon seeing the look of appreciation on her face.

"As hot as this is, babe, we don't have long before the food comes. We might need this done fast," he suggested.

At this reminder, she hurriedly unrobed her body, exposing her lingerie-clad body.

B gasped at the sight.

"Holy shit!" He exclaimed in awe.

She was wearing a red, silk corset, overlaid with black lace and lined with black, thin ruffles. A black lace string ran vertically along the middle holding the structure together. Her breasts were brimming at the top, seeming to have magically doubled in size within the tight confines. As if it couldn't get any better, matching lacey panties adorned her below.

"I'm not gonna ask if you like because I can see it on your face. I am gonna ask you to sit very still, though, while I do this," she warned as she came closer.

"No can do."

In one fell swoop, he stood up, undid the lace string and loosened the corset, but not before he sucked on the top of her breasts. His mouth was hungry for food no more. It was replaced by the need to devour her ample breasts.

As soon as the corset came off her body, she pushed him back down on the chair and straddled him.

"Come. Fast," she whispers in his ears.

With her panties pushed aside, she took ahold of his steel-hard cock and plunged down. Her hands found his shoulders and held on for support. She bounced on him with ferocious speed, unheeding of their compromising location. Her pussy walls clenched on him tightly with each fall.

B couldn't believe what was happening, that his wife was on top of him, fucking him. Hard. He watched her tits bounce up and down. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen, bar none. His lips reached for a taut nipple and suckled. She groaned from pleasure, throwing her head back.

A thin sheen of sweat built on her skin as she rode him. He was so deep in her this way. With the prospect of being interrupted in mind, she increased pace.

B's head began tilted back, eyes hooded, mouth agape. He couldn't take his sight off of his wife. Just this could make him come.

K was so wet her juices trickled out of her and onto his balls. A slapping noise could be heard from yards away. Fellow hotel patrons could easily put two and two together if they opened their balcony doors and heard the moans and slapping noises they were making. Should they stop before that happened? Not now.

"Baby, baby, baby, baby...Oh, God...please, please, faster! I'm about to..." B pleaded.

K didn't let up her fucking of his hard dick, squeezing her inside muscles even tighter to milk his release out of him.

The sound of a knock rang through their bedroom.

"Fuck! We gotta go..." B rasped.

K crushed her lips against his to shut him up. B grabbed her ass and guided her up and down on him. He let out a muffled moan against her lips as his orgasm striked through him. Powerful. Dizzying. Unrelenting.

"Oh my fucking God." He croaked out.

"Goddess." She winked at him as she lifted one leg off and stood up, freeing his cock from her pussy. His release trickled down her upper thigh as she did this.

"Fuck, you are so fucking hot."

"Thank you. Now go get our food from our flushed delivery guy," she tells him as she bolted to the bathroom to clean up.

Tying his robe back up, B heads for the front door shaking his head, sporting a flushed face of his own, not able to wrap his mind around his fucking luck.