All Comments on 'Lusted Love'

by BKStoryteller

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BKStorytellerBKStorytellerover 3 years agoAuthor
Author

Would love to get some feedback! :)

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Requested Feedback

Good, erotic sex and can imagine more adventures with this couple. Few things detract a bit: Why does a young married couple need to “reconnect”? Why would a couple carry their marriage license with them on a trip? Surprised that husband early in marriage finds wife riding him the most erotic thing he had ever seen. May be I missed something in this tale. Keep writing, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good!

A good first submission. An editor might help here and there. Good visual imagery. Could they have names, not initials? Keep writing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Character names

Hard to get into characters that don't have names. Do they really have to use that kind of language to turn each other on? A little is ok, but it seemed to be over done after a while.

BKStorytellerBKStorytellerover 3 years agoAuthor
Author

Thanks for the feedback! It was definitely on a whim that I wrote this. I thought everyone’s feedback so far has been super helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice hot married couple story

It is refreshing once in a while to have a luxurious, hot steamy story (in and out of the shower) and a bit of outdoor fun involving a married couple, without complicated relationships and other bells and whistles of some other stories. It was disruptive when it slipped into the present tense a few times, for example, with the staff member at the front desk during check-in). I also had trouble with B and K: was it intended to make them anonymous? Anyways, I am grateful: I woke up tired, but your story inspired me to have a quick shower and get back in bed with my wife for a good morning....

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

a very good relationship, hope they will stay together for long time with lot of fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous