Lustful Neighbour, Lonely MILF

Story Info
Visiting neighbour and hot milf get together.
2k words
3.91
24.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook had been staying in the neighbourhood for a couple weeks, but only introduced himself to his cute MILF neighbour Laura, 2 weeks before he was scheduled to return to Toronto. They played tennis that afternoon, then he asked if she was up for showing him around town a bit on Friday night. He was younger (37) than she liked and a bit rough around the edges, but cute and friendly enough. She really wasn't sure about showing him around, but after her best friend bailed on their plans for the weekend, she had nothing else to do. As well she thought, "Since my boyfriend's cool with it, why not?"

Laura dressed casually in white jeans, black strappy sandals, red chiffon button up top with black push up bra and matching panties. She didn't want anyone else to know her business, so she picked Brook up 2 blocks down the street that Friday at 7pm, knowing she only had a few hours before she had to be back home. "All good" Laura thought to herself. She spotted him on the corner and was surprised how good he looked in his shorts and tight polo shirt that showed off his muscles. He hopped in the car and she couldn't help remarking "Omigod, I looove that cologne you're wearing!" "Oh, thanks" he replied smiling at her and adding, "I gotta say that you're sure looking beautiful". Laura laughed, said thanks and couldn't help feeling a bit dizzy from the masculine onslaught of Brook's scent, smile, muscles, and compliments.

She drove around a bit, pointing out sights and places, then to a popular brewery on the east side of town. She trailed behind him as they walked to the patio and thought to herself "big, muscly shoulders and arms, nice ass, young, young and full of cum...and that smell--damn! Oh well, he's not my type and he's leaving next week anyway."

While he had a beer, she slipped out for a little puff of a joint, then rejoined him at their table. As she sat down, he again remarked how great she looked, making her blush. The conversation was interesting and after he had finished several beers, he asked if she was seeing anyone or had a boyfriend. She said she did have a boyfriend, but he was still out of town after being away for 2 months and had given her a "hallpass" while he was gone. OOPS! She thought, she probably shouldn't have said that. "Wow, that's a long time to leave a gorgeous, sexy woman like you all alone" Brook grinned. Indeed it was.

Well why don't we check out the patio upstairs?" Laura asked. "Cool" said Brook, following her closely up the stairs. Laura stopped at the landing up top to get a drink of water. When she turned around, there was Brook, about 6 inches away from her face. Starring into her eyes, he said "You have such a nice ass Laura". As she opened her mouth to respond, Brook put a hand behind her head, pulled her towards him and kissed her lips softly, slowly, until both of their tongues were passionately engaged. His hands drifted down to her waist and he gently pushed her back against the wall, their bodies mashed tight together. Her arms were around his neck and his hands were now around her tight ass, pulling her into him. Laura's legs drifted apart, allowing Brook's bulging cock to grind directly against her moistening pussy in her camel-toed jeans. They each moaned at the same time and kissed harder. Engulfed by this forgotten fun, her wet pussy and her entire body was clawing for more.

After who knows how long, two loud couples suddenly walked by, startling Laura out of her lustful haze. Brook, with his hands still around her ass, kissed her neck and whispered into her ear "Why don't we go somewhere...a little more private?" "Mmmmkay, sure, I'll drive." Laura responded. Hurriedly, they made their way back to her SUV and hopped in. She checked herself in the rear-view mirror and took a deep breath. Watching her every move, Brook leaned across the seats towards her, kissed her softly and cupped her right breast. Laura gasped as she kissed him back, enjoying the attention he was giving her long ignored breasts, then snapped to life-- "Okay, let's get there!".

She knew the area very well and headed for an old make out spot on the hillside with great privacy and a city view. Thankfully, it was less than 10 minutes away. By the time they got there, darkness was upon them and Brook had managed to undo most of the buttons on Laura''s blouse. He told her she looked "so fucking hot" and now that her lacy pushup bra was in the open, it perfectly displayed her breasts and barely contained her hard nipples. Her breasts and every other part of her was begging for more and she had barely been able to focus on driving.

As Laura frantically parked her truck, Brook figured out how to move his seat back as far as possible and put it in a horizontal position. Laura put the parking brake on and Brook laid back, grabbed her arm and said "Get over here." She certainly didn't need to be told that and was on top of him immediately. They continued where they had left off upstairs at the brewery, kissing and grinding hard against each other, every minute more desperate than the last.

He hooked his fingers inside the waist of her jeans, gently tugging at them, then said "It would be better with your jeans off". Laura was in heat. She sat up, pulled her blouse off, got one of her sandals off, then managed to get her tight white jeans down to her ankles and one leg of her jeans off completely--no time for perfection! Brook was able to get his shorts down and off of one leg and his shirt off completely.

Laura loved her boyfriend and they had a great sex life, but it had been two months until now with no cock or even kissing!! Her boyfriend would cum all over himself after she recounted this story to him, so may as well be bad and make it good!

She jumped back on top of Brook, devouring his muscles and grinding her wet pussy against his hard cock, both still in their underwear though until Brook slipped his off. Laura's bra was down and Brook's strong hands were holding her breasts while her nipples were in his mouth, making her moan and squirm. Her legs were spread on top of him with his now naked cock pushing against her pussy, only her little black panties separating her juiciness from his cock. "Enough of this!" she thought to herself. She needed to feel his hard cock against her naked wet pussy lips and her clit, so she wriggled out of her panties and smothered his cock with her pussy, grinding up and down his long shaft, lustfully polishing it with her wetness. "Theeeere you go baby" said Brook, "You are so FUCK-ing hot and wet!!!"

Brook grabbed his cock and arranged it so it was straight up in the air, then said "Okay, now see if you can rub your pussy on the top of my cock". Without thinking (which she usually does too much of), Laura got herself on all fours as high as the truck's ceiling would allow her and did just that. "Oooooh" she moaned, teasing herself on the top of his cock. "You want my cock don't you? " he asked. "Yessss" she sighed with her eyes closed. "Yes WHAT?! Brook demanded. "Yes, FUCK!. I want your COCK!!" she replied. "Okay then sexy, get on it!" said Brook.

That was all the push Laura needed to do what she really, really wanted. Her always well-lubed pussy lips began to envelope the head of his cock. The two months of celebacy had made her cunt even tighter than usual, so she lowered herself on down his hard cock ever...so...slooow-ly. Only half of him inside her now and she had no idea how she would fit more of him. But whatever, she wanted MORE so she kept taking in more of him, centimeter by centimeter, moaning and swearing all the way, until somehow she was grinding against his balls. He told her to "STOP", otherwise he was going to cum right then. Reluctantly, she stopped for a half minute or so, taking deep breaths as they kissed and moaned and played with each other's breasts. Then Brook arched his back and pushed up further inside her, impaling her on his long, hard cock. "Now ride it baby!" he said.

Laura was sure she had already had one or two little orgasms on his cock, but now she was riding towards a BIG one. She rode his cock as hard and fast as she could, frantically slamming down on his balls every second. He pulled her forward and they tongue fucked while she rode him, until he asked if she wanted her pussy filled with hot cum. "Of course I fucking do" she moaned at him, wanting absolutely everything he could give her. "Then I want you to cum at the same time as I do, okay?" Brook asked. "Oh FUCK yes!!" she said.

They continued fucking and kissing each other as hard as possible until Brook said " Oh god, I'm going to cum now. You ready?" "Fuck yeah" moaned Laura. Brook stopped at full arch and gasped "Ooooh, oh FUCK!!" Laura could feel his big cock twitch inside of her, then as she felt his hot cum exploding into her pussy, she screamed and convulsed with one long continuous orgasm of her own.

His hot cum flooded every possible place inside her where his cock wasn't already filling, then with no where else to go, burst out of her pussy, making her scream again. Laura had literally been blasted to another planet. She'd never had anyone cum in her like this before and she didn't want it to stop. She also wanted to keep riding his big cock of steel, but she needed to rest, just for a minute..."please".

She pulled herself off his cock, leaving it still hard, with her legs spread and her pussy wrapped around it. "Ooooh god" she sighed. Then resting her head on his gorgeous pecs, she felt a large lake of cum oozing between their bodies. She didn't give a fuck about anything right now, except not wanting any of this to ever end.

Minutes later, they started kissing again and their wet, intertwined bodies began to slowly grind their way back to fuckability. Suddenly, a loud, familiar ringtone went off. Laura knew she had to answer it because it was her son, who she had left alone at home for a few hours. He wanted to know how much longer she was going to be and if she would pick up something to eat on her way home. "Yes, yes of course sweetie, I will. Very soon. Love you." Laura's maternal instincts had just barged into and taken over her fantastic few hours of lust and ecstasy. Brook knew it too.

They quickly disentangled and cleaned up as much as possible, Fully clothed again and driving home, Laura basked in the afterglow of her orgasm and luxuriated in the hot cum still oozing out of her satiated pussy. They didn't talk much on the way home as they gathered their thoughts.

A few blocks away, Brook grinned at Laura and thanked her for the incredible time he had with her "showing him around." Before he got out, he leaned towards her for a hot goodbye kiss, but got just a quick, friendly kiss on the lips instead. "Goodnight" he said, see you again soon I hope". Yeah, goodnight" said Laura.

In control of her senses once more, she doubted her and Brook would actually get together again because she didn't have the time, he was leaving soon, and he wasn't really her type. But then again, that was what she had said only hours before having her pussy filled with his big cock and his hot cum.