All Comments on 'Lustful Summoning Ch. 13'

by mjm202036

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

a lesbian gang-bang, w/ different forms like the pit of the 9 sisters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Enjoyed it alot!

Loved these stories of yours, was thinking about the succubus ranch and will there still be dangers involved? as that makes it alot more exciting.

You stories are the main reason to why i keep going into the non-human category. :)

Liked how it's been part woman part animal so far.. with the spider and the Naga. Makes it alot more interesting and also how he tries to struggle.. well at least a bit.

Uhm more fantasies for the succubus ranch? Hmm...

How about a robber that's breaking into the ranch in the night time into the basement.. where they keep the dangerous demons? dunno really. :P The name of the character wouldnt matter much to me, and also what type of demons are there dont matter either could be anything. :)

Anyways thanks alot for submitting these stories!

DenkkarDenkkarover 17 years ago
Most enjoyable series

I don't have any immediate ideas for the ranch but I imagine it will become high profile rather quickly and thus attract attention from nosy federal investigators and the religious types outraged by the supernatural level of debauchery. Dispatching demons to erotically change their minds could be interesting :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Series

you series is absoulutly wonderuful i read all 13 of the chapters today, i was hoplessly hooked, your writting style is superb!

as for ideas for the ranch how about a co-ed sports team on their way to an event in Las Vegas stay at a hotel near by, and a group of men a women go over to the ranch and a few of the women get trained and change the outcome of the event useing their new talents on the judges or other teams?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing series

id like to hear about a vampiress succubus making a customer her mate

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Have you ever thought about a bee girls swarming a guy .. encase him in a hard honey. Cage and take him to the queen and have him be gobbled up like the arcade game DX wars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous