Lustful Women I, Barbro Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbro performs and directs her own shows.
12.9k words
4.69
7.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Barbro

I felt very pleased with my life getting a lot of fucking both at the club and at the society. Of course, Carla couldn't put me on stage each time but instead I made sure to get fucked off stage.

I always try to give the men who failed when fucking me on stage another chance. Most of them can perform very satisfactory off stage and are very grateful. Some are to shy to ask but then I take the initiative. I look out for them and make small talk to find out if they want to take their chances in my pussy again. So far no one has backed off. Some were there together wife the wife. Often the wife encouraged her man, and some are very pushy wanting a success for her man.

One night Carla asked me to stay behind. When the doors were closed, we sat down chatting about the evening. Suddenly she said:

"Do you want to be the sole female star at even more private gatherings?" she asked casually. "We have sponsored performances where we don't expect the audience to participate, well, not directly anyway." She told me more what it was all about. "Interested?"

"Oh yes, it sounds lovely," I said without hesitation. "You mean that I can form the show and use good studs the way I like? Marvelous, yes I want to do it."

Carla laughed throatily. "Yes, I thought you would, never doubted it in fact. You are a horny bitch, aren't you? Always ready to fuck, never hesitate to take on a new man, very inventive and your body radiates your pleasure. Yes, you will do a splendid show."

I was invited to a couple of shows to study and understand how they worked. Carla had asked me to dress nicely and help get the party going. So, I wore my tightest and shortest dress made of stretch material that clings to my body and at least one size too small. And short, it reaches only just below my ass. I can't sit down and being decent. The neckline is as deep as it can be without showing it all. No way I can wear a bra, so the nipples are outlined as soon as they get stiff which happens all the time. The men loved my dress.

The performance was much more advanced than in the society. Using dildos and objects were common as were ass fucking and even double penetrations. In the first show a rather young woman was the star. She was tall and good-looking with a gorgeous figure. She performed well but she had to fake the orgasms. Only the last one was for real. The audience noticed of course. She liked objects in her openings both operated by herself and by the studs. She especially seemed to like a fucking machine, the Sybian. I noticed that the ladies in the audience easily could identify themselves with her and get the feeling of the Symbian cock in their pussies. But for the men it was too shielded. The penetration showed badly.

The star of the second show was more mature. She was nervous and, in my opinion didn't lead the show in the way she could have done. Her specialty was to be taken in the ass and she got real, nice orgasms which pleased the audience. The highlight of her show was a double take using the Sybian in her pussy and the stud´s cock up her ass. I was convinced though that I easily could compete with these chicks.

I had now seen a second performer use the Sybian fucking machine and again noticed that it was good for the women in the audience but not so exciting for the men. I talked to Carla about it later and suggested that another fucking machine should be bought. Carla saw my reason and together we chose the meanest looking machine we could find. It was in rough iron and stainless steel with several cogwheels and chains which moved and rattled but only a few had a real function in getting the pistons to move back and forth. It also had a wheel with several tongue-like, flexible pieces of silicone attached to the perimeter. It was meant for flicking the pussy and clit.

A couple of weeks later Carla phoned and said that the machine had been delivered. She suggested that I should come and check it out. We agreed on a day in the following week.

When I arrived, I got surprised. There were plenty of people and I saw that the room was rigged as for an ordinary show including a snacks and drinks table. Carla met me and said a bit sheepishly that she had invited a few guests to the event. She thought that I wouldn´t mind. I assured her that it was fine with me. I would love to have an audience.

The machine was standing by on the stage gleaming in the spotlight. The cogwheels turned idly, and the chains rattled. The two pistons moved slowly back and forth and so did the wheel. Several lamps blinked, in green when the piston went forward and in red on its return. It really looked as mean as I had hoped. Carla started the show by presenting me and the goal of the meeting, I slowly walked around the machine touching its parts. Then I made a strip tease but primarily for the machine and not for the audience. I made it look as I tried to seduce and excite the machine as if it was a man. The machine responded by erecting the pistons. In the corner of my eye, I saw Carla with a remote in her hand. I guess that I succeeded because when I turned to the audience stark naked, they cheered.

Carla suddenly was behind me.

"Why don´t you warm up yourself and the machine using that flicking wheel," she suggested loud enough for everyone to hear. "Of course, that´s absolutely the right thing to do," I answered just as loud. The wheel responded directly by speeding up. I showed the audience that I could choose either to sit in front of it on the edge of a chair and move the wheel forward in between my open thighs or straddle it standing up. I could also bend over facing away from the machine and let the tongues of the wheel lap me from behind.

Carla handed me the remote and I choose to straddle the wheel standing up. By moving back and forth I could change how the tongues lapped my pussy slit and clit from hardly nothing to real hard. Although the silicone tongues were slippery, they had got an extra coating of jelly. I moved in and my pussy and clit got an excellent working over. With the controller I changed the speed of the wheel. It didn´t take long until the flickering tongues had warmed me up as Carla had called it and I let the audience know that they had made me cum.

Meanwhile Carla showed the rich selection of dildoes that belonged to the machine asking the audience which one they preferred to be attached to the machine for the first fuck. After several rude comments and suggestions, she chose one rather big and thick although not the biggest. She smiled cruelly at me asking if it was too big. I tried to look scared and hesitant before accepting to try it despite its size.

Carla suddenly stood erect on the stage. She just stood there for quite a while looking at the audience. It became incredibly quiet, and the tension grew. No one knew what was going to happen. She suddenly moved her hands to her backside. In the complete silence we all heard the rasp when she determined pulled the zipper of her long dress down. She held it in place for a little while but suddenly she let it drop to the floor.

She stepped out of it graciously and again stood erect in front of the audience which suddenly came to life cheering loudly. Carla was dressed - or undressed - in a leather outfit with thigh high boots, a harness, a peek-a-boo bra and a small leather thong that let her buttocks swing freely. Her statuesque body really looked great, and she really matched the grim look of the machine.

When the high tension had died away, I lay down on a low bench that was connected to the machine and Carla screwed the dildo on the piston. With a remote she made the piston to move slowly forward. When the dildo touched my pussy, she stopped it. I raised my legs high up in the air and spread my thighs. Carla started the forward movement forcing the dildo slowly into me.

If it had been a man´s cock he would normally trying to get it fully inside with a few in-and-out movements. But Carla let the machine push the dildo into me in one movement. Not until it was fully inside did it switch and moved out again. I was happy that Carla had put some jelly on it although I was quite excited.

Carla let the machine take over and the piston moved in and out in a steady rhythm. I enjoyed it and let the audience know it. Carla used the control again and gradually increased the tempo of the piston until it pumped in and out fast with long strokes. Then Carla changed gear and let the dildo bang me with short jabs at an even faster rhythm making me cum.

She let me recover for a little while with the dildo inside my pussy before she pulled it out. When I sat up, I heard applauses and cheers and stood up making a deep curtsey.

But Carla had other plans than to let me savor the admiration from the audience. She pushed me to the other side of the machine in front of another piston. She showed another dildo to the audience and there were lots of crude comments about its size. I couldn´t see it because Carla had her back towards me. She put me between the machine and a high bench and told me to bend over it. I understood that the machine was going to fuck me from behind. While I adjusted my position spreading my feet well apart Carla swiftly attached the dildo and then set it in motion. She must have tried out the distance between the machine and the bench because she let the piston move forward without stopping it when it reached my pussy entrance. I wriggled my ass a little to ease its way into me. Then it was a similar performance where she gradually speeded up the piston´s movements and changed the length of each stroke. I was by now overly excited and moaned and cried out highly until I cum again in a screaming orgasm.

Carla withdrew the dildo and hardly let me thank the audience before she pushed me down on the low bench again. She held up another dildo for the audience to see and there was another round of crude comments. I didn´t see that either and when Carla stepped to the side the dildo was already on its way forward in a faster pace than before. I had little time to adjust my position before the dildo penetrated my pussy and went all the way inside. And when it bottomed out in me it stopped and then rotated slowly but not in a full circle but from side to side. It kept on like that when it started to move in and out again. After a little while Carla made it leave my pussy to show the audience this new behavior of the dildo.

After some cheers the dildo came forward again. But this time it wasn´t aimed at my pussy entrance but my butt hole which I hadn´t anticipated. I cried out thinking that it was a mistake when I felt the tip touch the wrong hole but Carla didn´t stop it but made it move steadily forward although very slowly. It forced its way into my ass and there was nothing I could do about that without ruin the show I thought. But Carla got merciful and stopped it with the tip just inside my ass hole. Then she let it move a little in and out with short movements before it pushed forward again. This time it didn´t stop until it was fully inside. I now understood the crude comments from the audience. It was awfully long, longer than any cock I had taken up my ass before. But when it started to move and rotate it suddenly felt extremely good. I cried out and my cries got louder and louder until I suddenly screamed on top of my lungs in an extremely high pitch tune.

Carla was exceptionally good at handling the machine. She kept me screaming for quite a while before she gradually eased the intense pleasure in my ass making my screams to slowly die away. She gave me a long breather with the dildo deep inside me which also was a new experience. Men normally get limp after they have cum and leave my ass quickly. But this dildo was buried deep inside me and hard as ever. It felt great which I told the audience.

When Carla withdrew the dildo and let me up, she still had something in store for me and the audience. She led me around to the other side again and held up a new dildo. This time it was a double dildo meant for double penetration of both cunt and ass at the same time. I smiled broadly at the audience and clapped my hands a few times which they took up. And to the applauses and cheers, Carla and I worked together to get this new monster into me. Both dildoes were quite large and spread my two holes wide.

Carla again worked with the remote to give me lots of pleasure and make me cry out and scream loudly again when I cum. This time she allowed me quite some time to recover and meanwhile let the dildoes move slightly inside both the cunt and ass. It felt marvelous which I also let the audience know by describing how good it felt.

After I had thanked for the praise, I stepped down from the stage to get a drink. I was still stark naked. I hadn´t brought a gown or anything not knowing that I should give a show. And I didn´t want to get dressed. I felt so good. But I had hardly set my feet on the floor before I was surrounded by women who wanted to know how it had felt. I tried to explain but found it hard to find the right words. Fucking always involves a lot of feelings I said. and they agreed but kept on asking. I jokingly told them to find out for themselves. The machine never tires I added. It is always ready for you.

Most of the women just laughed but two of them who had been seated close to each other pulled me aside.

"Do you really mean it? Can we use the machine?" they asked looking like they really meant it.

"Yes, why not. Come, let´s talk to Carla," I said and pulled them with me to Carla who stood nearby. I gave her a sign to join us which she did right away.

"These two ladies want to test the machine. I said that I saw no reason why not. What do you say?"

Carla looked flabbergasted for a second or two. But then a cunning smile spread over her face.

"But yes of course. This event is meant to test the machine and I will be more than happy if more women give it a try. Are you ready for it right away? We have plenty of time." She looked at the ladies encouragingly.

The two ladies looked at each other hesitantly. But then one of them nodded followed by the other.

Carla and I quickly walked them up on stage. Before they know it, Carla had announced that there was going to be more demonstrations of the machine but with two new brave women. Meanwhile I helped them out of their clothes. They got nearly naked already when their dresses came off. Neither wore panties and the bras were small. Without asking I unsnapped the bras. They hardly noticed it because their eyes were glued to the machine and the assortment of dildoes but when the audience cheered them, they blushed and tried to shield themselves with one hand over the pussy and an arm over the boobs. But I stood before them saying that there was no need to be shy. They looked great and that´s why they got the audience to cheer, I said. Gradually they let their hands and arms drop and turned back to the machine.

Carla let them choose a dildo each and asked how they wanted to be taken. One wanted to lie down and the other to be taken from behind standing up. Carla smiled her cunning smile again. I understood that she was going to make this another good show.

Carla put the dildoes on the pistons and told the ladies to take up positions. They did it hesitantly but without fuss. Carla put the dildoes at their entrances giving them plenty of time to adjust their positions. Then she set the two pistons in motion. The two ladies were quiet for quite some time but then they started to moan. Carla prolonged their moaning by holding back on the speed. She increased the different pistons in small steps making sure that the two ladies were on the same level of excitement. She succeeded to raise their moans slowly to higher levels until one of then cried out. She was soon followed by the other. When Carla increased the speed even more, she brought them over the brink in shuddering orgasms.

Carla let them savor the hard dildoes deep inside their cunts which I by now knew added to the pleasure. But finally, she withdrew the dildoes from their pussies.

They both stood in front of the audience stark naked without any shyness at all thanking for the praise. And then they did as I had done. They went to the drinks table still in the nude.

Carla was just about to close the meeting when a couple more women yelled that they too wanted to try the machine. Carla of course took the chance to really give everyone their money´s worth. During the next hour six more women were taken by the machine, some in the cunt, some in the ass and two in both holes. And all of them wanted to be warmed up by the flicking tongues.

* * * * *

Carla phoned in the afternoon before the third show I was invited to attend for studying purposes. She asked if I was willing to stand in for the performing woman who had got ill. Of course, I volunteered. Carla said that it was going to be a straightforward show and that we should meet the main sponsor an hour in advance to talk it over. The sponsor is the person who makes the show possible by paying a hefty amount of money although everyone pays a substantial entrance fee. In return he has a strong influence in the selection of performers and the content of the show.

The sponsor was a short, pot-bellied man and presented himself as a self-made man and a car dealer. He lit up when he saw me and hugged me lengthily sniffing deep into my cleavage. I knew the studs and they were good. Carla took me aside. "The sponsor says that he and his wife want to participate. As the main sponsor he has that right, I don't remember if I told you about that. Happens now and then but not always. Will you handle it?"

"But yes, of course I will. If he can get it up, he can fuck me, no problem although he isn't the man in my dreams." Carla looked at me and smiled cunningly. "I knew I could rely on you. Never miss a fuck, do you. But I have a hunch that you might need to help him, you know what I mean. You must make sure to give him his money's worth." She patted my cheek and we returned to the sponsor and the studs. We soon agreed about the show.

The show was to be the height of a party with drinks and a buffet. The buffet table and drinks bar were attended by two young waitresses, one a striking red head, the other dark haired. Both were long-legged with ample boobs and full round bottoms. They wore long, high necked body suits in a mesh stretch material that clung to their bodies keeping boobs and asses in order. Little was left to the imagination because it was obviously that it was all they were wearing. Stiff nipples were sticking out and great pubic bushes showed.

"Nice, aren't they? The sponsor gets what he pays for," Carla whispered, suddenly at my side. "Basic price for fully dressed, the double for being in costumes like this and fully naked is double again. I usually recommend the costumes, there are many to choose from, it lifts the spirits but leaves the ultimate to the performer."

The sponsor's wife was short and looked podgy but maybe it was her ill-fitting but expensive dress. She was younger than her husband. She bounced around among the guests telling everyone how fun the show was going to be. Nervous I guessed; that was her way to cope with it.

I started the show by playing with toys and objects putting them in all my openings. I suddenly saw the car dealer and some of the guests smoking big cigars. I jumped off stage and asked him to give me one. I got a candle and warmed the cigar lengthily over it. Then I indicated where I was going to put it which made the audience to laugh and cheer. I put it in my pussy and pushed it far inside fucking myself for a while. Then I pulled it out and put it under the nose of the car dealer who tried to take it. "No wait," I said. "I have to light it for you."

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers