Lustful Women I, Barbro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lit the cigar and puffed on it a few times. Then I sat down spreading my legs and put it back into my pussy. I worked my muscles and was able to puff on the cigar, a trick I had learnt from an Asian woman. The tip got bright red, and smoke came out of my pussy. The audience was first flabbergasted then broke out in applauses and laughter when I put the cigar in the mouth of the car dealer. Several other men wanted cigars with my special flavor.

One of the studs joined me and took over fucking me with the toys. He was good at it and at caressing me and I let it be known to the audience both in words and by crying out when the pleasure got intense.

The car dealer should come on stage. I called him up but had to step down to pull him up on stage. He was about to chicken out, couldn't get his cock to stand. I had to work hard to get him in order. It was more difficult than usual because I tried to make it look like as it was planned in the show. I was joyful and played with him. Give him his money´s worth, Carla had said. In the end I was successful, and the audience cheered. They cheered even more when I showed them and praised his rather impressive cock. He had a tool worthy a much bigger man and his shortness made it look even bigger. It was both long and thick. No need there for a fancy car as a cock enhancer I told the public.

Then he surprised me again by demanding to fuck my ass. I jokingly turned to the audience to get help talking him out of it pleading that he was too big, that he was going to rip me apart and that the show would end if that happened. The audience was helpful and full of laughter. One man, claiming to be his solicitor, jumped up and offered his help to negotiate a compromise. Laughingly I said that I would like his help if I didn't have to pay the fee. The car dealer joined in the laughter and said that it could be taken care of later. The solicitor got up on stage and he was a very handsome man. He made a little show of it pretending to briefly talk to both parties. I snuggled up close to him asking the audience over his shoulder what a poor girl should do. I stroked over his crotch and found a nice stiff cock which I squeezed. I also put his hands on my hips and let them slide, one to my boobs and the other to my pussy. The car dealer laughingly accused me of bribing the negotiator.

Eventually the solicitor suggested that I should present my ass to the car dealer as a second round if he still wanted it after getting a no doubt wonderful first round in my pussy. We both laughingly agreed. I jokingly told the audience that the risk was minimal that he would be able after having been treated in my pussy. Then the car dealer surprised me by fucking excellently. I had not to pretend at all. As soon as he entered me with his magnificent tool I was in heaven. He really knew how to use it which I let the world and the audience know.

Towards the end when I screamed of pleasure for the third time and the car dealer grunted heavily his wife couldn't sit still any longer. She jumped up on her feet and bounced up and down cheering. She got the audience with her and the atmosphere became incredibly happy and joyful.

As soon as the car dealer went off stage his wife jumped up pulling the studs with her. She laughed happily when they started to undress her, and she soon was naked. Her short frame indeed was podgy. But the flesh was firm, and she had a full ass and big boobs. She wasn't especially good-looking, but her vitality and happiness made her well rounded body to glow, and her big boobs swung proudly. Her pubic mound was covered by a mass of brown, tangled hair that hadn't seen a scissor for a long time. And her ass was round and full and swayed when she moved around. She eagerly did everything the studs suggested and more. Her excited laughs filled the room getting everyone in a good mood. The studs loved her. They had hardly touched her before she cum screaming and laughing. She kept on cuming frequently when they took turns fucking her in every position, on her back, from behind, her riding them, sucking their cocks. She got totally wild and brought the audience with her. But eventually she got exhausted and withdrew getting much cheered by the audience.

I was on again. I calmed down the audience by letting them wait with an empty, blackened out stage. After a minute or two the tension started to rise, and I accentuated it by making sounds that indicated that something was going on. Then a single spot was lit up showing me sitting on a chair. I made a little show indicating loneliness and undressed slowly caressing myself. I rose and walked slowly around the stage all the time caressing my body and leaned over the chair wriggling my ass.

Suddenly the studs entered dressed in leather. They started to caress me roughly treating me as they wanted and taking turns putting their cocks in my mouth. The audience gasped now and then, and the atmosphere got thick. We neared the point where one of them was going to put his cock into one of my holes, but I didn't know which one. I had already cum twice and was dripping wet. I decided to change the show and do a double taking. The studs grinned when I announced that. One lay down flat on the low couch and I impaled myself on his hard cock, screaming of pleasure when I did. After riding him for a while sucking the cock of the other stud, I pushed my ass up in the air, looked at the audience and told him to take me in my ass. The audience gasped again when he took position and with hard jabs forced himself into me. All three of us started to move and soon found a rhythm. I cum again and the studs gave me a breather before they resumed fucking this time increasing the pace. When I cum screaming and pleading they just carried on until the stud under me erupted. I lay down on him letting the second stud do all the fucking. I cum a third time before he did and when I suddenly felt his hot semen flow deep into my ass I cum again. It was the unexpected feeling of semen that made it. The condom had burst. But it was lovely, a bonus that added to the pleasure which also got to the audience.

We slowly disentangled and stood up to thank for the applause. The show was over, and I thought it had been a good one; both humorous with good help of the car dealer and especially his wife but also excellent, sexy fucking that had excited the audience.

When I was about to go off stage the wife suddenly bounced up. I thought for a fleeting moment that she was going to give me flowers or something. But no, nothing of that kind.

"Hey, wait a minute. The deal said that you should present your ass to my husband if he wanted it. And look, he wants it," she yelled and pulled him with her up on stage and let everyone get a look. And yes, his cock was slightly erect, not in full but some hardness was obvious. I had to decide quickly.

"Oh yes, absolutely. A deal is a deal and must be honored. He looks like he wants it. Of course, I will present my ass to him. It will be my pleasure," I shouted laughingly being in an excellent mood. My body still glowed of all the pleasure it had got. I embraced him and began to caress him to make him hard. The wife, now naked again, helped and with much laughing and joking that pleased the audience we worked his cock back to its magnificent shape. The size and fatness still scared me but there was nothing to do about that now. But I let the audience know it in a humorous way that was enhanced when the wife put a bright neon condom onto the monster. When she put jelly on it the tension built up again.

I knelt on the couch with my ass up in the air. The audience hissed when the wife placed the cock at my butt entrance, and he started to press inwards. I was suddenly glad that the stud´s condom had burst making my entire ass canal well lubricated. Man and wife worked splendidly together, and the cock head slid into me spreading my ass to its limits. He pushed on with a steady pressure and small jabs. It was not his first time taking a woman through the back door I soon understood. I cried out when his cock was fully engulfed in my ass. The wife laughed and shrieked of joy and pride of her husband. She slapped his ass and made the audience to cheer them both.

The car dealer started to fuck my ass directed by the wife who showed his bright cock to the audience when it was nearly pulled out. She was enormously proud on his behalf for that monster. I lost interest in her doings and enjoyed the feeling of being so filled up and stretched to the limit. He was good using his cook in my ass too and the pain quickly eased away. My pleasure built up to a screaming orgasm. The car dealer stopped, and everyone cheered. The wife pranced around the stage with her hands triumphantly over her head.

The car dealer resumed fucking my ass and he got serious. It was all pleasure now in my well lubricated canal for both of us. From the way he moved I knew he was well on his way and soon his movements got short, and he trembled. He cum with a last mighty shove into me and when I felt the warmth deep inside me, I too cum with a high pitch cry that lasted for a long time.

The car dealer stayed inside me slumped over my back. The wife pranced around in a war dance laughing and shouting of joy. Suddenly she stopped.

"I want to get my ass fucked too. I want a good cock in my ass now," she yelled. The solicitor happened to sit just in front of her. "Oh my goodness, how I want a good cock in my ass. Mr. Negotiator let me pay your fee here and now. Come and fuck my ass." She stepped down and pulled him on his feet. His fly was open like on most men in the audience with his cock sticking out. She pulled him up on stage and sank down to suck him pulling his pants down. Carla suddenly was beside her helping her with a condom in bright green and some jelly.

The wife knelt on the couch in front of me and the solicitor took position behind her. His cock was perfect for fucking the ass, long, slender and hard as steel. Carla put jelly at the butt entrance and guided his cock with a firm grip in the professional way I had seen before at the club. But then the wife took over. Although she was trembling of lust, she had control. She definitely wasn't a butt virgin. It was obvious where the car dealer had acquired his skill. She took the cock into her with ease and soon had him buried deep in her ass. She laughed triumphantly. We were kneeling in front of each other, and man and wife looked eyes over my head. The solicitor started to fuck her ass and she cum quickly and kept on cuming just like before.

The car dealer got turned on and moved his cock in my ass. It hadn't got completely limp but was a nice soft plug filling me up. I pushed back raising my ass again. Suddenly the cock started to harden. I had never before had a cock staying like that and getting hard again in my ass. In the pussy it happened now and then but not in the ass and it felt lovely. The cock swelled and hardened inside my ass canal and was soon plugging me seal tight. The feeling was extremely sweet. Soon enough it was workable and gave me pleasure. The two men fucked us in rhythm, the wife laughing and crying out. I moaned highly to show my appreciation but soon there was no need to fake. My pleasure got intense, and I guess I got inspired from the wife. Like her I cum in an endless orgasm with ups and downs that made me laugh and scream.

The solicitor cum, grunting and shouting and the couple collapsed on the couch. The car dealer was far from cuming but kept on fucking my ass but with less enthusiasm now when the wife and the solicitor didn't inspire him. When the wife got quiet also my orgasms died away. I started to worry about the car dealer. I couldn't ask him to leave my ass and it would take a long time before he cum if he was going to at all.

But as often is the case I got help from heaven. The solicitor pulled out his cock from the wife's ass with a plopping sound. She moved forward on the couch and kissed her husband over my head. His cock hardened and stretched during the kiss. He suddenly pulled out from my ass canal with such haste that the condom slid off him and stayed partly in me.

He left me and quickly moved around the couch and with a loud battle cry directed his hard cock at the still upturned ass of his wife. In an instant she grasped the situation and with a shriek of lust pushed her ass backwards to receive him. Her ass was still lubricated from her last visitor and his cock was slimy from cum, so he slid easily into her ass only pausing for a moment when his cock head got just behind her sphincter.

They started to fuck eagerly and the wife soon cum again and rode on the wave crying and laughing all the time.

I turned to the solicitor who stood at the side looking on. The car dealer and his wife had stolen his moment of pride with the audience. I ripped the condom off him and kissed his cock taking it all into my mouth. His semen was tasty, and I cleaned him thoroughly letting the audience understand how good it tasted. I had an idea of bringing him back to life and to join the car dealer and his wife again but although I did my absolute best, he was dead. After a while I took pity of him and let him go but made sure that he got his share of applauses and cheering.

I sat down on the couch in front of the wife. She put her head in my lap and I reached out and caressed her boobs. That gave her new energy, and her husband did his best in her ass. She cried out even more. But after a while her screams got weaker and there were signs of exhaustion on her face. She looked up at me pleadingly.

I looked at the car dealer and he also had a contorted look on his face. Although he liked fucking her ass, he had trouble to cum.

I moved and started to fondle the car dealer and especially his balls. His cock swelled under my treatment. I put some jelly on a finger and waved it in the air. With big gestures I made clear to the audience where I was going to put my finger making them to cheer. I took hold of his ball sack again and with a swift, determined movement pushed my finger into his ass. It was the old reliable whore trick that few men can withstand. In that trade it´s used to make the man cum as soon as possible thus saving valuable time. But a good woman uses it to help her man to get going and towards the final to enhance his pleasure.

The car dealer stiffened when my finger was forced into his asshole and grunted highly. And so did quite a few of the men in the audience, those who knew what it felt like to get a finger up the ass. I finger fucked his ass for a while searchingly. He stiffened even more when I found his prostate gland and gently stroked and massaged it. From the way he moved and grunted I could tell that his libido rose quickly and soon his body shook and he fucked his wife´s ass frantically until he stiffened and cum. The last moments must have given the wife intense pleasure. She started to moan highly and when he cum she got over the peak as well screaming loudly. The couple collapsed in a heap on the couch. I waved my finger in the air.

Carla took up the applause and the audience cheered highly and for a long time. It had really become a performance worth to remember. Afterwards the car dealer and his wife were incredibly pleased and tipped me generously.

* * * * *

Already after a couple of weeks I was asked to give a new performance. I got a colleague to take my night shift at the hospital but had to take a full weekend shift of hers to get the deal. But I thought it was worthwhile to be able to do the show. Carla said that the main sponsor was very thorough and wanted to see me two days in advance to tell me in person how he wanted the show.

The sponsor was a very handsome man in his late fifties, well dressed, well exercised and looking like a person used to make decisions. An executive no doubt. But when he should tell me what content he wanted in the show he hesitated and stammered. I made a few suggestions to start the discussion which he immediately agreed to. But I didn't want to be pushy and decide for him. I got an idea.

"Well, what about a preview to make it easier to decide?" I suggested.

"Uh, well, no, I mean no need for that," he stammered. I looked at him smiling sweetly giving him time. "Well, thanks, yes, if it isn't too much trouble," he added and actually blushed. "Oh no, not at all, my pleasure," I said and nodded to Carla who immediately understood what I wanted. She moved over to the light panel and switched on a spotlight giving a pool of light on stage.

Although I wasn´t prepared I know that I did a rather good strip tease. When I was naked, I pirouetted slowly a few times in the light giving the sponsor a thorough look of my assets.

"Will you participate yourself," I asked innocently. "Maybe your wife too?"

"Uh, well, yes, we have planned to," he said and blushed even more. I took his hand and placed it on my boobs.

"Let's have a rehearsal then," I said and pulled him up on stage. He hesitated but I took the initiative by going for his cock. It was not only that I was horny, but I also wanted to find out about his capability to be able to fit him into a good show. Once he had overcome his surprise and initial shyness, he was quite good. He knew how to use his handsome cock to pleasure me, and his hands and mouth too.

Afterwards it was much easier to talk through what content he wanted in the show. I had no problem to agree to his slightly kinky suggestions, which astonished him. He had been too shy to tell me up front what he wanted.

The sponsor proved to be a very generous man. He wanted the show to be memorable and Carla had been told to get the best studs. The guests were served an exquisite buffet dinner with good wines. The two long legged, busty waitresses were dressed in French maid uniforms, very short, very sexy, and with very deep necklines. The skirts got hiked up higher and higher during the meal and suddenly were completely removed. Their fronts were covered by the small aprons but when they turned around to get something their naked bottoms were visible. You had to look carefully to see the thin strings coming up between the ass cheeks. They looked lovely and all the men lingered around the bar. The sponsor sure wanted a sexy atmosphere.

I mingled with the guests for a while dressed sexily but with class. The sponsor introduced me to his wife, a very classy lady in her middle forties with strikingly red hair, a well-kept body and a full bosom and ass. She took me aside.

"Miss Barbro, I regret that I let my husband talk me into this, but he wanted it so much. And now I am scared. I can't imagine that anyone wants to look at this ageing body. I am sure I am going to fail and disappoint him. Please, help me, tell me what to do." She looked worried.

I thought quickly. A woman that was afraid couldn't play the role the sponsor had outlined, that was for sure. "Oh, but you look marvelous to me. The audience will just love your boobs, I bet they bouncy very nicely. Your full ass is marvelous and will attract most men. And you are a true redhead with a lovely hair. Tell me; is your pussy bush just as exuberant?"

"Well, I don't shave down there, just trim it cautiously and brush it every day. Yes, I think you can say that it matches my hair." She smiled faintly but was still worried.

"Excellent, the audience is going to love your body with all your assets. A true redhead with a full bush with your colors is exceedingly rare. You will amaze them, believe me. But tell me, you are not afraid of the cock, are you?"

"Oh no, not at all, on the contrary. I love a good-looking cock, the bigger, the better. And I love to fuck. It's just that all this scares me and so do my husband's expectations. It sounded lovely when he first suggested it but now I feel so uncertain."