Lustful Women I, Barbro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you are going to do fine," I reassured her. "But let's make a few adjustments of the show. You don't have to act or pretend anything. Just do what you feel you want to do. Close your eyes and let your feelings guide you. You will do marvelously." I hugged her before I went to have a few words with the studs and the guy doing the lightning.

The show started with a dark scene. When the light came on, I sat on a chair in a long black dress. I made a slow strip tease that was followed by an ordinary act of self abuse with a lot of different dildos and objects like bananas, cucumber and squash. Suddenly the studs appeared and harshly ordered me down on all fours. They used my body ruthlessly putting cocks and objects in all my orifices with spanking in between. I was totally submissive in accordance with the sponsor's wish. But I didn't have to pretend, I loved it and the studs were good.

After a short break where the waitresses walked around offering refills of the drinks and showing their lovely naked asses, I got the executive on stage. He had wanted to be in charge but was too nervous to act with enough authority. I had to adjust the set up to help him. Once he was naked, he got hard all right. I guess he was satisfied with the way he took me, and he fucked me accurately getting a lot of screams out of me. They were for real and everyone knew it.

After some playing around with the studs I called for the wife. She swayed when she rose, and I jumped down to lead her up on stage.

She looked marvelous although a bit pale. Her red hair was on fire in the colored light I had asked for. Slowly the studs undressed her revealing her gorgeous body with the heavy but firm boobs and full, swinging ass. She looked much younger than her nearly fifty years. The audience hissed when her pants were peeled off and a narrow spot lit up her tremendous dark red pussy bush. One of the studs started to caress it using first his fingers to sift through it then used a comb and brush. It shone like ember.

The woman was completely passive and stood with closed eyes. The expression on her face slowly changed from nervousness and fear to pure lust and ecstasy. She cum, standing on her feet when the stud caressed her slit and clit. When her screams subsidized the studs lifted her up and put her on the couch. They caressed her entire body making her tremble of desire. The audience was quiet and followed intently what happened on stage. Even the two waitresses who had seen a lot were turned on leaning against the bar caressing their pussies under the aprons.

Suddenly the woman burst out in foul talk demanding in crude words to be fucked. The studs obliged taking turns in her pussy and caressing her body. The first took her lying on her back on the floor. She dug her heels in the floor and raised her pelvis to meet him. She lifted them both until she fell back. Her round ass bounced up and down frantically when she cum crying out loud.

The other stud turned her around pulling her up on all fours. He mounted her from behind. The first stud caressed her boobs until she demanded him to lie down in front of her. She ripped the condom off him and started to suck on his cock in rhythm to the banging she received in her pussy. She cum again arching her back and screaming right out. Moments later she jumped forward and straddled the stud lying in front of her. She impaled herself on his barebacked cock without bothering with a condom and started to ride long and slow. Suddenly she demanded the resting stud to stand before her. She took his cock in her mouth savoring her own juice before she ripped also his condom off. Now she had taken the control it was intended from the beginning. She ordered the studs to caress her in many ways, especially her heavy boobs and hard nipples but also her ass. All the time she rode one and sucked the other. Now and then she got orgasms withdrawing from the stud's cock she was sucking to cry out.

It was a lovely show full of lust, desire and pleasure. Many cocks in the audience were out in the open and many hands were caressing them and pussies too. The wife slowly increased her tempo on the cock she was riding and the cock in her mouth was sucked deeper inside. Suddenly she sat down motionless but from the way the studs grunted it was clear to all of us watching that her pussy muscles weren't motionless. The first to cum was the stud in her mouth. She swallowed his first shot, then pulled him out and directed the following shots to come over her face and boobs. She spread the semen over her boobs and especially over her taut nipples.

When the stud had emptied his load, she took him back into her mouth again. She sucked him cruelly, well knowing that a man can't stand much after he has cum. And it showed on his contorted face. She really made him understand who was in charge. She didn't let him go until he begged heavily for it.

Then she concentrated on the cock in her pussy. She adjusted her seating, now and then moving a few times up and down the shaft. But most of the work was done internally in her pussy. The stud got a contorted expression on his face. She wasn't willing to let him cum yet. She cried out once more before she started to work on the big finale. And it was worthwhile waiting for. Somehow, she made us all to see how the climax was building up in both her and the stud and they cum together, she screaming, and him grunting in unison. The audience at first was completely silent but then a tremendous cheer broke out with people standing up applauding with stiff cocks sticking out.

I was astounded of what that woman could do once she got rid of her fear. But she had also created a problem for me. It wasn't planned that she would completely drain both studs. I realized that they weren't usable for a while. I had to think of something. My eyes fell on the waitresses at the bar. In the break when the wife regained her composure, I ran down to them and asked if they were willing to present themself from stage. They were enough turned on to say yes.

Carla was alerted and put on a nice tune. I took the girls on stage and presented them to the audience. They undressed slowly one at a time showing their assets to the audience. There was a hiss when the aprons came off showing the smallest of thongs hardly visible being in the same color as the rich bushes covering the mounds and hardly covering anything. The bras were half cup making the boobs spill out and show the nipples. The girls weren't shy but pranced around the stage and made a good show wriggling the asses, and swinging the boobs.

Suddenly one of them went behind the other and swiftly unclasped her bra. She shrieked in faked anger and turned towards her companion and they started a cat fight which resulted in that the thongs were ripped off. When that happened, they both stood motionless on the stage looking at each other. They started to laugh, a revealing laugh that spread to the audience. Carla was quick and put on a good tune and the girls started to dance. They did it excellently showing their lovely bodies and soon the second girl was helped getting her bra off too. They got a lot of sheers from the audience when the tune ended.

Eventually I asked them to serve more drinks which they willingly did but only after putting the French maid dresses back on. But only the dresses. They carefully showed that they left the thongs and bras behind. They looked even sexier dressed like that. They got many pats on the naked asses and were tipped generously.

Although it had taken some time the studs had still not recovered. I was bewildered not really knowing what to do. I was about to start the sex machine to fuck myself when the wife jumped up joining me on stage. She hugged me and whispered in my ear: "Miss Barbro, I am sorry that I drained the studs so completely. I guess that it spoiled your plan for the rest of the show. But will you help me fulfill a dream of my husband's? I think it could make a good show. And maybe the studs will recover given some more time." I just gave her a reassuring hug. I was prepared to do anything to get a good ending of the show. She squeezed my bottom in appreciation.

"Hey folks, I want to say something," she said turning to the audience. "I want to thank my husband for giving me this lovely experience to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I must admit though that I was about to chicken out before the show, but our lovely Miss Barbro here assured me that I was going to do fine. And she was right, wasn't she?" She had got the attention of the audience and they cheered laughingly. She held up her hands to get their attention back.

"My husband has always had a dream or fantasy that I have been too hesitant to fulfill. But now I think it's my duty to make his dream come true. You see, he has always wanted us to have a threesome with another woman." She got quiet and just stood there, her eyes closed.

Slowly she unbuttoned her silk robe and let it slide off her shoulders. She was nude underneath except for high heels. For a while she stood erect and motionless watching the audience. Very slowly she turned around in a full circle and then moved equally slowly around the stage, a tall slender woman in her late forties but looking much younger with her heavy boobs swinging and her full ass bouncing. The lightning guy was alert and used a narrow spot to light her body. Her red hair and chestnut pussy bush sparkled like fire. She looked very, very sexy and she knew it. The audience suddenly gasped as one man.

She stood before her husband looking profoundly serious.

"My darling, do you remember our wedding night? I do and always will. I was a virgin, very shy and totally ignorant. My life so far had been extremely sheltered. I had never seen a cock not even on pictures and had only faint ideas of what was going to happen. I was nearly scared to death when entering the wedding suite. I had heard rumors of a monstrous thing that should be forced into my narrow chamber, ripping it apart and causing pain and bloodshed." She stopped and stood motionless and quiet for a while. Her shoulders dropped and her face got an expression of fear when she thought about what she had felt at that time. But then she straightened up, pushing her shoulders back and her boobs forward. "And a monstrous thing it was, and it was forced into my narrow chamber ripping it open. I felt pain and blood flow out of me. And I screamed." She got quiet again and looked severely at her husband for a while.

"But after the initial shock it was screams of pleasure and lust. It felt so sweet and pleasurable. I didn´t want it to end," she suddenly continued, and her face broke up in a lustful smile. "Before shoving that monstrous thing into me ripping my chamber open, you had taken me in your arms, caressed me and consoled my trembling body and made it shiver of lust and desire. I wanted nothing else than to be ripped open, my entire body wanted that monstrous thing to be forced into me no matter what pain and bloodshed there would be. And I screamed but it was screams of pleasure, a pleasure of a nature and intense I hadn´t been able to even imagine. I made you take me repeatedly until you were totally exhausted. Remember? That was the most fantastic that had ever happened to me." She paused.

"My darling, you should know that what just happened to me here on this stage was the best I have experienced since that wedding night. So why should I deny you such a pleasure?" She stood silent. The audience was totally quiet taken aback by her declaration of love.

She took another slow walk around the stage, locking eyes with everyone in the audience. She put her arm around my naked waist and pulled me with her. She again stopped in front of her husband.

"My darling husband, this lovely Miss Barbro and I are all yours if you want to make your dream come true in the presence of this distinguished audience. Look, isn't she pretty?" She moved her hand from my waist and cupped my boob holding it forward to her husband. She dropped her hands and sifted through both our pussy bushes. "Look my love, don't you want to get into these divine places of pleasure. Say yes and enter the stage. Miss Barbro and I will take you to paradise,"

She spread her legs leaning slightly forward making her boobs to bounce. She put a finger in her pussy. I wanted to help and turned around leaning forward with my hands on my knees. She stroked over my hips and ass cheeks down to my upper thighs and back. I spread my legs wider wriggling my ass. Her finger slid up and down along my slit and suddenly she parted my lips with two fingers. Shamelessly she prostituted us using our bodies to entice him to come up on stage.

"My love, it's all yours if you want to. Look how lovely she is, like a ripe peach and what a lovely color. Oh, it's already warmed up and wet for you. This heavenly place is ready to engulf your cock. And look, you can choose which one you want." She put a finger deep in her pussy. She also flicked over my clit with her finger. Being finger fucked happened to me quite frequently but a woman's finger? Well, it was for a good cause I thought and besides what she did felt good, incredibly good indeed. I actually moaned.

"Oh, my love. Won't you come and join us? Listen how much she wants you here," she called again, and moved her fingers rapidly in and out which made both of us to moan and me to cry out when she played on my clit.

I realized that the wife no longer was talking and showing off only to her husband. She had taken command and run the show. The audience took over and began chanting: "On stage, on stage, on stage . . ."

The executive rose and hesitantly joined us. His wife immediately embraced him.

"Oh, my love, you make us so happy. Don't worry, we will help and take care of you," she said loudly looking over his shoulder at the audience.

Together we undressed him and what she had said got a meaning. His cock was soft and unusable. The wife smiled at me and together we set to work to get him in battle condition. We caressed his entire body and sucked him together. After a while he enjoyed it and slowly his cock came to life. The wife pushed him down on the couch and we knelt on each side caressing him. When he was fully erect the wife held up his cock proudly showing it to the cheering audience.

"Mount it. I want you to be the first, please take a ride, enjoy yourself," she said loudly to me. I straddled the executive and the wife started to caress my slit with the erect cock. It felt extremely good to be expertly caressed with the hard cock. The wife also put a circling finger on my clit which made me moan. She patted my ass indicating it was time to impale myself. It was easy to slide down and soon he was totally engulfed in my pussy.

"Oh, my darling. Isn´t she sweet? Doesn´t it feels wonderful to be engulfed by Miss Barbro´s lovely pussy? I envy you the cock that can enter such a divine chamber. Just as I promised, it must feel wonderful."

The wife jumped up, straddled him and sat down with her pussy close to his mouth. Her face lit up in a pleasured smile and I guessed he did his duty licking her pussy. She grabbed my boobs caressing and pinching and then leaned forward.

"Please, don't make him cum. Give him a good time, make him feel like a great stud, but no fakes. Please," she whispered in my ear. I immediately understood what she wanted. Well, "give the sponsor his money's worth" was our motto so of course I would comply. But I had no objections. This was going to give me lots of pleasure. My only hesitation was being caressed by a woman but then I thought what the hell. It felt heavenly.

I started to return the favors of the wife, caressing her boobs and clit. She liked it and together we started to moan. I rode the executive gently slackening my pussy muscles to avoid squeezing him and only made sure that his cock stimulated my internal soft spot. The wife and I worked on each other and with some help from the man we cum screamingly.

The wife rested only shortly before she jumped up and stood erect on the stage pushing her pubic area forward. I dismounted and sat on the couch.

"Oh, my darling husband. You have made both of us very, very happy. I never thought that a threesome could be as good as this. It was marvelous, don't you think?" She turned towards him and pulled him to his feet.

"But . . . Oh!" She made big eyes. "Oh my goodness. You have pleased two women and still you want more. Holy God what a stud I have got," she exclaimed holding his shining, erect cock showing it to the audience. I had completely forgotten to put a condom on him. She walked them around the stage. "What do you want to do next my darling?"

"Line the bitches up and spear those cunts from behind," a woman on the first row yelled excitedly. The wife looked at her and smiled lustfully. "Sounds lovely," she said. "I know you would like to do that," she said to her husband.

The wife pulled me with her and side by side we knelt on the couch with our knees spread and the asses up in the air. We were no doubt like a wet dream for most men; two willing women wriggling their asses hoping to get a hard cock stuck in between the buttocks. I heard many crude but admiring comments from the audience.

The executive touched me, fingering my pussy and I hoped to be taken first. But he chose his wife but kept on caressing my pussy from behind. He banged his wife until she was moaning then suddenly switched and speared my throbbing pussy. Yes, I was turned on, the wife made the whole thing so sexy, and my pussy was more than ready to be fucked.

The wife helped the executive in his efforts by caressing me and soon I was moaning too. Then he switched again, and it was my turn to caress the wife. He switched twice more before man and wife joined efforts, she by caressing my boobs and clit while he banged me. That made me moan highly and soon got me crying out loudly from each thrust from the executive. It didn't take long until this lovely treatment made me scream in ecstasy.

The executive quickly withdrew and rammed his wife. She yelled, begged to be caressed and on my back, I pushed myself underneath her and licked and caressed her boobs. She moved forward until my head was under her pussy. I licked her clit and caressed her boobs. She yelled and cried out several times and her body shook from the fierce banging she got from her husband. Suddenly she screamed and stiffened and shuddering she collapsed beside me. There was a plopping sound telling that the executive was still serviceable when the pussy abruptly got out of his reach.

I raised my head and looked around at the audience. They were with us cheering and making a lot of remarks, some very crude. My eyes locked with a man sitting on the first row and close to my feet. I realized that he must have had a particularly good view of my pussy. I had spread my legs for support when I pushed myself under the wife and they were still wide apart. I suppressed the spontaneous reaction to close them and instead smiled at him. He smiled back and obviously took my smile for an invitation because he rose and quickly caressed his way up to my open pussy.

Now, the audience wasn't supposed to take part in the show, but he caressed my pussy so nicely that I relaxed and let him have his way for a while. His caresses soon made me horny again and I started to look for the executive and his insatiable cock.

Carla chose that very moment to jump up on stage.

"Well, well, well, what a man. He has exhausted two women but wants more. I think I must take a close look. Oh my goodness, how nice and proud it stands. Yes, it takes an experienced woman, a real pro to give what it needs. What about me, will you allow me to give it a try?"

Without waiting for an answer, she ripped open her long narrow dress and wriggled out of it. She was naked underneath and her voluptuous body seemed to be ready for action with swollen pussy lips and erect nipples. The executive got extremely interested and reached out for her full boobs.