Lustful Women I, Barbro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard that Carla sometimes joined the show and that it was much appreciated. But this was the first time she had done it when I was on stage. I got a little angry knowing that I easily could give him a most satisfactory relief when I wanted to. I quickly got rid of the man working on my pussy and jumped up to take control. The wife was still slumped on the couch totally exhausted.

"Like it? Want some more samples?" Carla asked teasingly and backed into his arms letting him caress all of her. Her knees buckled when he put a finger in her pussy. She smiled at me and winked when I approached them.

"Excellent. Here comes Miss Barbro ready to help. A threesome you wanted. Let me step in for your wife and a threesome to remember you will get."

Carla wriggled free from his arms and pushed him into mine. I took him in my arms in a full body hug grinding my pussy against his amazingly hard cock.

Carla climbed up on a high bench lying on her back at the edge. I turned the executive towards her, but he needed no pushing as soon as he saw her lying there wide open with her spread legs raised high up in the air. I took his cock and caressed Carla's slit several times until the executive pushed me away grabbing Carla's hips and tried to enter her. He missed the entrance in his forceful first attack but when I helped him his second attack took him all the way inside Carla.

Immediately when he was fully engulfed by her pussy Carla put her legs around his waist pulling him close and holding him in a firm grip. She relaxed and had him fuck her for a while until she sighed contently. She closed her legs around him again and heaved up. I think she used her famous cunt to squeeze him because now it was his turn to moan and grunt. She varied between him fucking her and muscle exercise several times until she cum screaming out loudly holding the executive in a firm grip with her legs.

Carla recovered quickly. She released the executive and pushed him out of her pussy. I turned him around to show his shining erect cock to the cheering audience. Meanwhile Carla took position leaning over the high bench feet wide apart wriggling her imposing ass. I led the executive to the changed target and made sure that his cock entered properly. He was as eager as before and jumped her willingly holding her hips. He soon got aware of that Carla had excellent muscle control and that she could hold his cock in a steady grip also in that position.

Suddenly the wife was at our side. She whispered encouraging words in the executive's ear and the three of us joined forces to give him the time of his life. Carla set the pace and the wife and I supported them standing on each side caressing them both. Well, the wife mostly caressed Carla, her hands soon finding her boobs and clit. Carla startled the first time the wife flicked her clit but then moaned of pleasure. I worked on the executive's back sliding my boobs over him. In between I also caressed the boobs of the wife. Each time she looked up smiling appreciating.

The executive was still performing well also in that position and suddenly we got aware of the audience. We had totally forgotten it. They cheered highly and started to clap the hands. The woman on the first row jumped up and took the lead setting a pace. The executive immediately adjusted to it. The woman began to chant in rhythm: "Fuck. . . the . . . cunt. . . Fuck . . . it . . . hard . . . Harder . . . Give . . . it . . . to . . . her . . . Fuck . . . the . . . cunt."

Carla got affected by it all and moaned and cried out highly. The woman picked it up and increased the tempo in her chanting. She no longer clapped her hands; they were too busy frigging her pussy. The executive grunted for each mighty thrust into Carla's pussy, and I felt his balls contract. Carla pushed her ass backwards firmly meeting the executive's thrusts. He suddenly fucked her frantically with short hard jabs until he withdrew and gave her two deep mighty thrusts. He erupted deep in Carla's pussy making both screaming loudly. The woman on the first row screamed as well and fell back on her chair. The executive crouched over Carla's back, his cock no doubt being firmly held by her cunt muscles. He grabbed her boobs and fondled them. The wife hugged me in a full body hug grinding our pussies and boobs hard.

Carla shrugged the executive off her back and stood. The wife swiftly moved between Carla and her husband, raised their hands and walked them around the stage thanking the cheering audience. After the second round she pushed them down on the couch and pulled me forward instead. I was happy to hear the cheering increase and walked proudly pushing my boobs and pussy forward trying to look my best. The wife cupped my boobs showing them and she squeezed my ass and stroked over my messy mound. I got my share of the cheering.

Suddenly Carla came to her senses. She jumped up and pushed the executive and his wife forward. This was like in a theater where the performers thanked the audience in different changing groups. The hosting couple bowed and curtsied to the audience and then the wife asked Carla and me to flank them. We stood together with arms around the waists.

The wife let her hand drop from my waist and caressed my ass. Suddenly my knees buckled. She had run her finger through my slit from behind and scraped on my clit. Before I had a chance to react, she had forced the thumb into me and held my pussy mound in a firm grip between thumb and fingers. I looked down and saw two fingers sticking out. She moved her thumb over my inner soft spot which made me squirm and moan. She followed it up with her fingers on my clit. I got horny as hell; it was so unexpected.

The wife reached out and pulled Carla to her side and began to caress her body. Suddenly Carla cried out. She was hooked on the wife's other hand just like I was. The wife knelt between us to get better access and caressed both our pussies. The executive moved behind us and caressed all our boobs. Carla and I moaned and cried out. The wife played on us making our moans and cries to sound like singing. The audience was in uproar, cheering, clapping hands and wolf whistling. I felt that I was going to cum and changed my cries. Carla soon followed and the wife changed and quickened her caresses in our pussies. It felt heavenly and I screamed in ecstasy. When my voice broke Carla took over screaming even higher. The wife played skillfully on Carla making her ecstasy and screams last a long time.

Carla and I collapsed kneeling down hugging the wife. When we recovered, we tried to join forces and give her a similar treatment, but she wriggled out of our grip and marched proudly around the stage laughing happily.

Carla got to her feet and closed the show with many appreciating words to the executive and his wife. We all got warm applauses from the audience. We left the stage, but the party was slow to break up. Many got their drinks refilled by the two lovely waitresses who again had skipped the dresses. They were totally naked under the sheer aprons except for high heels. Their pussies glistened in the light when they bent over to serve drinks. It looked to me as they bent over much deeper than necessary planting their feet wide apart doing it. They even wriggled their asses and didn't mind when occasionally a hand squeezed the ass. In fact, they savored the caresses and let it go on for quite a while before they moved out of reach with a lustful smile and a wriggle of the ass.

The executive, the wife, Carla and I mingled among the guests. We three women had quickly and silently decided not to get dressed and moved around in the buff. We got many compliments and many caresses from both men and women. I had a lovely time. The woman on the first row soon followed our example and pranced around in the nude receiving hugs and caresses.

* * * * *

To be continued.

In the next chapter Barbro gives a show where Inga is the main sponsor. She takes part and so does her virgin son Eric. Barbro then teaches Eric at home.