Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He very thoroughly tasted my boobs. He kissed and licked. He used his hands to cup and lift them up to get a better grip with his teeth around my nipples. He bit them quite hard but not more than I could stand. Mostly it felt just great.

At one time I swayed backwards when he got too eager. But he grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and pulled me back towards him. I followed willingly but he didn´t let go of my cheeks. Instead, he squeezed them thoroughly.

"Hey, that was not included. You may keep your hands where they are for the time being but that is as far as it will go," I said sternly. "But I must admit that it feels good," I added to soften the rebuke.

He stiffened at first but soon was back squeezing, kissing, licking and biting. I stood still trying to support him the best I could. His hands were busy with my ass and I didn´t want him to take them away. The egg in my pussy moved around very nicely when he squeezed and rocked my ass. So I cupped my breasts and held them up and forward just like he had done. I found that he liked to play with my nipples which were rock hard by now and stood out. The color was soon gone. I started to think about how to stop it without disappointing him.

I really didn´t want to stop it, not just yet. It felt too good. For the first time since the boy had filled my ass in the afternoon I felt a surge in my pussy. It wasn´t strong, at least not yet. But I had to take care I felt.

Eric´s enthusiasm weakened eventually and before I had been able to make the decision to put an end to it. His head came up and he pulled me close with a firm grip around my buttocks. He hugged me, a full body hug. That I was nearly naked now troubled me but when his hands left my ass after some caressing and a last hard squeeze I calmed down.

"Thank you, mom. That was great. You are great. I never thought that you would allow me. What you have done for me today is very special and something I will remember all my life," he said and kissed me on my cheek. And that was very unusual too.

We parted and stood still for a while not knowing what to do or to say. I tried to smile at him, and it worked. He smiled back. I laughed out of happiness and he followed suit. That broke the spell, and we left the kitchen together. That I was practically naked no longer felt as a problem. Eric soon said that he was tired and wanted to go to bed. I hesitated only slightly before I gave him my usual good night hug but nothing special happened. His hug was as usual rather brief.

I mixed a drink and sat down to relax. I had been very tense during the last fifteen minutes. I tried to recall in my mind what had taken place since Eric joined me at the pool. It had been lovely I decided although very naughty and indecent to say the least. I excused my behavior because Eric and I had an incredibly special mom-son relationship. We got along so well at home. We also shared the lovely experiences from the society and above all the mom and son club where we could watch each other fuck moms and sons. Afterwards I often made Eric tell about the merits of the different women he had fucked. Sometimes it happened that I fucked the son of the woman that Eric made it out with. Then we could compare them finding out what they had in common.

Then my thoughts drifted to the whole weekend. Again, I felt good about what I had accomplished with the boy. I was especially happy that I had suppressed my negative feelings about him when he stood on my doorstep. I would have hurt him for life had I turned him down. I had also learnt a lesson. Don´t judge a man just from his looks. The boy had given me so many fantastic fucks which I absolutely didn´t want to have undone. I was also proud of what I had taught him. He would become a great fucker given the right training. I had no doubt that his mother would provide good ladies for that.

I went to bed feeling great and very contented with all I had achieved during the weekend.

Three days later Eric and I took part in the mom-son meeting. We were both very horny. Eric made two women incredibly happy, so happy that it was heard all over the room. I had three boys. The first and last didn´t give me much pleasure. I had to work hard to cum before they did. I could have helped them more especially the first boy, but my horny body took over. The boy in the middle was much better and took me over the brink twice before he erupted.

When the meeting was about to wind down and some of the couples already had left one woman spoke to Carla about that she wasn´t at all satisfied. Both her boys for the evening had cum prematurely. Eric and I happened to stand close by. Carla saw us and raised an eyebrow to us. I pushed Eric in the ribs and asked him quietly if he was able to save the woman´s night. He looked at the woman and obviously liked what he saw. She was good-looking I had to admit. And I thought that she wasn´t a bad fuck either so I wasn´t surprised when he approached the woman and offered his services. She lit up, being well aware of his reputation although she hadn´t been taken by him so far. The two of them found a nice place and started the foreplay.

Carla pointed silently at the woman´s son who sat alone waiting for his mother. He looked a bit sad and bewildered. She again raised her eyebrow in a silent question. I nodded and went up to him. It was the boy I had had as the first one that evening. I felt that I had to make up to him for my selfishness in the earlier round.

I switched on my charm and sweetly asked him if he felt like another round with me. I flattered him a little which made him to look happier. And yes, he would like another round he said after a while of mild coaxing from my side.

I found a place for us close to Eric and the boy´s mother. I wanted to watch Eric in action.

I put in all my skill to help the boy and was sweet and helpful. I taught him how to caress a woman and make her cum with his hands and mouth. I cum under his tongue and exaggerated my excitement. He could be good with his tongue given the right tutoring and training I found out. When I allowed him to enter my pussy, I made it very pleasant for him. But I also was very observant of his reactions and calmed him down now and then to prevent him from cuming too soon. It became a very pleasant fuck, and he was able to stay hard in me until I had cum twice. After that I did my best to give him maximum pleasure. He cum with a deep grunt and he fired several hard rounds in my pussy. It was very satisfying for both of us.

I had time in between to follow Eric´s activities. He made me proud as always. He treated the woman with respect and great skill and made her cum a couple of times before he really got started. She was an orgasmic woman and Eric succeeded to keep her riding on the orgasmic wave for quite some time. She was totally spent when she finally came ashore.

I let the boy rest on top of me which I like to do. But in the mom-son meetings there often was little time for that sort of intimacy. After a while I lifted his head to look at him. He still had a happy and contented expression on his face. I praised him for his activities on my body and in my pussy. Maybe I exaggerated a little. I thought that he could be good given the right training and he needed more self-confidence.

I followed his eyes and saw that they were fixed on my boobs. Well, I was on my back and my big pair floated out. On an impulse I pushed them up and together and invited him to rest his head upon my soft cushion. He looked happy and after while he lifted his head and tried a few licks. I replaced my hands with his to hold my boobs and directed his movements. With a twist in my pussy, I remembered how nicely Eric had fondled and kissed them. I encouraged the boy to do the same by directing him with my hands. Soon his lips were nibbling on my nipples.

After a while of that I put a hand under his chin and the other behind his head and pressed his head down and his chin upwards. He got the meaning and started to grab hold of the nipple with his teeth. After a few light bites he looked up at me being uncertain. I reassured him by pushing his head back down. That was what he needed. He dug in again and gradually got bolder. His mouth was all over my boobs and nipples kissing and biting and his hands grabbed and squeezed my soft flesh. It felt good and again I remembered Eric´s doings.

After quite some time, he calmed down again and rested his head on top of my boobs which he still held and pressed together.

"Come to me at the next meeting and I will teach and show you some more if you want to," I said sweetly.

"Could I? Would you really? You are the best, they all say so," he blurted out looking incredibly happy. I got happy too for the sudden praise and acknowledgments of my doings. I always tried to give my boys a good time in my pussy. Well, nearly always anyway. I hadn´t done my best with this boy at our first fuck that night.

"Oh, thanks. Yes, I really mean it. I can make you a real pussy charmer if you want to. How do you want to take me next time?" I said very sweetly.

"Oh, do you mean that I can decide. I thought that the woman decided," he said.

"Well, the woman of course has her opinion. But if you don´t ask, you won´t get what you want. Think about it until next time and tell me then. I will let you decide," I said giggling.

"But I already know. I want to do it from behind," he blurted out.

"An excellent choice. I love being taken from behind. Do you want me on all fours or standing up?" I went on.

"On all fours if I may. Please? You have such a lovely . . . such a lovely . . . well, behind," he stammered.

"Oh, thank you. You mean that you like my ass. You should call it that," I said. "Yes, I would like to go down on all fours and show you my ass. And I am sure that it will feel lovely when you start poking my rear. Think about it until next time. I will. Well, I think it´s time to get dressed. Your mother has finished, hasn´t she?" I kissed the boy before I rolled him off me.

I felt extremely good that night when Eric and I rode back home. He told me about the woman and concluded by saying that she was one of the best in the club.

The boy quickly lined up for me the next time. I smiled at him and asked if he had thought about last time. He nodded.

"Well then, how do you want to take me?" I asked.

"I want to take you from behind. I want you to be on all fours. I want to see your . . . well your ass," he blurted out. I was happy that he had understood and taken in what I had told him last time. And he nearly made it, saying the right word.

That he had gained some confidence I found out when he started to caress me. With a few gentle directions from me he did a rather good job making me cum with his hands and mouth. He made big eyes when I slowly rolled over and went up on all fours. I wriggled my hips and shook my ass for him. Then he was all over me kissing and biting. He fucked me adequately. I prolonged his staying ability by slowing him down now and then. I got two nice orgasms before he got wild and banged me frantically before firing several rounds in my pussy.

After that I took him under my wings. I taught him a lot and he improved very nicely. But not only did I teach him with my own body. I told him to line up for certain women and what he should ask them to do. Those I choose for him had their own specialties. It broadened his scope. In a few months he had become good and needed little guidance when he fucked me.

I had liked tutoring him and soon picked another boy to teach and train. It was rewarding to see them develop into decent fuckers. It gave me so much more than just the plain fucking and the orgasms.

When I had watched Eric fuck that woman so excellently, I dreamed about that it was me he was fucking. When the boy sucked on my boobs, I remembered Eric´s doings a few days earlier. I kept on dreaming of my son and how lovely it would be to feel his hard, capable cock in me. But of course, it was only dreams. It was far beyond my moral limit I told myself.

* * * * *

To be continued

In the next chapter I feed Eric another horny mature pussy. It is my best friend from my youth. But the set up must be special because she is a public person. As always, I supervise the proceedings but secretly. Afterwards Eric tells me about what has happened, and I play it out along with his telling. Later we really balance on the taboo line and probably put the foot down on the wrong side…

12