Lustful women V, Christine

Story Info
Two women renew a tired, elder man.
11.8k words
4.46
10k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Hi, I am Christine.

I am a bit older than the other women in this series of stories. I am now in my late sixties, but believe me, I am just as horny or even hornier. I have heard that a woman´s sex drive peaks in her mid-forties and then it can stay near the top for a long time

I am rather experienced in the field of sex if I may say so myself. I might not be in the same league as Mrs. Inga and Miss Barbro though. I have never taught sex to young boys at a scale for instance. Of course, it happened now and then that the boys I picked up were inexperienced, virgins even. It was nice to help them develop their skill. But I have had my share of good sex in my life and think that I knew quite a lot about it. In my youth I fucked nearly everyone I could lay my hands on.

My brother Anders and I share a big flat in the center of the city. We bought it when our respective spouses had died. We had it renovated. Quite a few people think it´s too big for just two persons. But we live separate lives, at least partially and want to have the space. Now we share a roomy kitchen but have our own living room, bedroom and bathroom. We can entertain our acquaintances separately without disturbing the other. Which I do frequently for reasons I will came back to. And yes, we can afford the flat. We are wealthy people who want the good life.

Anders too had a lot of women in his youth. We both have strong sex drives that hasn´t weakened when we have grown old. But Anders has lately got a severe problem with his ability to fuck. His precious tool just won´t copy any more. That is a big sorrow for him and for me too. I am so sorry for him. I have now made it my task to help renew its function, partially anyhow. My goal is that he again should find the pleasure in a woman´s pussy.

We have been in the audience of Carla´s shows for a long time. We always sit on the first row. We both get aroused but nowadays he can´t feel the real pleasure in the way I do. But things changed dramatically when Miss Barbro became one of the stars. She is the best, far better than the rest of the performing women. We agreed on that already after her first show. Anders got aroused and that included his tool. No real erection but he got semihard which was unusual.

Carla told us later that Miss Barbro had noticed us and got pleased from our reactions. She had said that we were a lovely old couple and how nicely we had showed that we liked the show. I had lifted my skirt and the husband was helping me to great pleasure. She had noticed that I had cum several times during the show. But what had astonished her was why I didn't return the favor helping my man to get off.

Carla said that she had agreed with her. They are such a good audience getting so pleased and are always the first to cheer the performers, she had said. But she had also told Miss Barbro that we weren´t married but brother and sister. And that she too thought the brother was such a nice man helping his sister although he can't get it up any longer. They are very frequent guests, she had added.

At a following show we had our usual chairs close to the stage. Before the show miss Barbro came up to me and asked if there was something special I wanted to see.

"Oh, my dear, how nice of you to ask," I said. "Yes, I very much would like to see the cock going in and out like a piston in your pussy and how your pussy lips are stretched engulfing it. That I would like to see at close range."

Miss Barbro smiled knowingly at me and said that she would do her best. I saw her talk to the stud just before the show started.

Miss Barbro later took position kneeling just in front of us and at such an angle that we could see her pussy. The stud used his cock to caress her pussy slit. I was just a foot or two away. Suddenly Miss Barbro reached out for my hand placing it on the cock. I thought I understood what she wanted and caressed her slit and clit with the hard cock. She rocked slightly backwards when the cock was in position and took just an inch into her pussy. The stud moved a little in and out stretching and pushing the lips. Slowly he got deeper and deeper inside but withdrew nearly in full each time. We sat mesmerized and watched the cock move in and out. Miss Barbro got so worked up that she lost the eye contact we had had so far. I saw at close range how the pleasure filled her and how the pussy changed when treating the cock. My pussy was wet and contracted as if there were a cock inside it. I cried out in ecstasy together with Miss Barbro.

When Miss Barbro had calmed down, she again looked at me. I smiled at her and gave her the thumbs up. She smiled back looking very happy. During the rest of the show, she looked at me frequently. Anders now had his hand under my skirt caressing my pussy. I never wear panties at the shows. They are too much in the way we think. I followed her and got orgasms when she did with the help of Anders ministration.

Afterwards I went up to her wanting to thank her and to tip her. But she was naked and busy helping two older gentlemen to cum. She just indicated where I could put the quite big bill.

"Thank you very much. I hope your bank manager will appreciate it just as much as I did," I said smilingly when I stuffed the bill into her pussy. Anders patted her upturned ass approvingly before we left.

Helped old gentlemen to jack off? It was acceptable to masturbate and to cum just like Anders helped me to do. But Miss Barbro was the only performer who cared for those who couldn´t do it on their own. Already at her first show I had noticed an elderly man having trouble getting off although his cock was stiff enough. I saw that Miss Barbro after the show went down and sweetly asked if he wanted some help. Of course, he wanted that, and Miss Barbro gave a mini show helping him to cum using her hands and mouth.

I got an idea when I now saw her being so kind to the two elderly gentlemen. I thought about it for a couple of days before phoning Carla asking for Miss Barbro´s telephone number. But Carla said that she didn´t want to give me the number. It was a matter of principles, she said. But she would ask Miss Barbro to call me.

She called me the next day apologizing for the delay. But she had been at work and couldn´t take Carla´s call, she explained. I calmed her saying that it really was no hurry. I then thanked her profoundly for the show and that she had let me take part although a small one.

I then said that I wanted to see her and discuss a matter of great delicacy which I didn´t want to talk about on the phone. She sounded puzzled but agreed to see me the following day. I suggested an old, distinguished café much liked by elderly ladies like me.

"Hi, may I call you Barbro? It will be so much easier. I am Christine," I greeted her. "Nice of you to come. Tea or coffee?" I placed the order with the maid and made pleasant small talk until our order arrived.

"Well, I don't know really how to begin this," I said a bit uncertain. "I think I will go directly to the point. I want to ask you to do me a big favor or to be more precise, a big favor to me and my brother Anders." I stopped and looked inquiringly at her.

"Well, I will be most happy to help you and Anders If there is anything I can do," she said uncertain. I understood her. It isn´t easy to say yes to something you don´t know what it is.

"Oh, that's extremely nice of you. But you must know more before you decide, of course. The favor I want to ask from you is of a very special and delicate nature. I will understand very well if you say no, but I thought that I had to ask you anyway. But let me tell a little about Anders and myself as a background before I tell what I should want from you." I got quiet for a while thinking about what to say next.

"Anders and I have been very close already from childhood. He is a few years my senior and always took care of me. We have similar tastes and very strong sex drives. I lived it out in my youth fucking every man that came in my way. Anders was as active spreading his wild oats everywhere.

But we calmed down when we both got lucky and found spouses that matched our needs. But when I was in my middle forties my lust increased immensely. I have heard that it´s when a woman´s lust for sex peaks. My man couldn´t really meet my appetite for sex. But we found a solution. We joined a swinger´s club where I could have a lot of sex. I got very satisfied with my sex life from then on. It was at that club I first met Carla. She ran the club very professionally although she was rather young.

I think that Anders was as satisfied with his sex life. His wife and I were at about the same age, and she had the same strong urge for sex as I had. And Anders´ sex drive was strong enough to match her urge.

But for Anders that ended abruptly when his wife suddenly died some 10 years ago.

I still get incredibly sad when I think about it. Anders was extremely low for a long time and only slowly regained his spirit. But when he did, he got very frustrated. He was horny but, in our circles, it was too early to date new women. It was a pity because I knew of at least a couple of horny women in the right age who, I guess, gladly had volunteered to share his bed. He had a splendid reputation. His late wife had spread the word that he was very well endowed and an avid and masterly fucker. She had done it deliberately. To have a husband with a big cock that he used frequently in his wife giving here much pleasure gives a high status among the women.

I learnt that he went to prostitutes a few times but didn't like it at all. He found no joy in their pussies although he cum. They couldn´t get it over with fast enough. So, that was no solution not even in the short term. I suggested that he should try more expensive call girls and pay for a full night. I even engaged a few women to come and fuck him. It was better, he said, but still not good enough. It was nothing wrong in their fucking. They were good lays and did their best to pleasure him. But there was neither joy nor passion involved. They did an excellent job from a technical point of view. But it was just another job. And I agreed that it was all that could be expected unless we happened to find a rare specimen that could act convincingly.

During that period, I visited him frequently and saw his frustration. I got worried, real worried. One evening he was more restless than normal and I... well on an impulse I just simply asked if he... well... if he wanted to fuck me. I hadn't planned it, not even thought about it as far as I was aware of. The words just spilled out of me. But as soon as the words were out, I felt that the question was just right. It must have been lurching in the back of my mind for some time.

Anders at first just looked at me astounded. Then he asked if I really meant what I had said. I said yes, it was absolutely what I had meant. He became very happy. I got extremely turned on by his obvious happiness. When he took me in his arms, I suggested that we should fuck right away. He carried me to his bed where we made love very passionate. And yes, his cock was magnificent, and he really knew how to use it to please me. I still remember this first time. He took me three times, more or less in a row. I know that I was as capable to give him pleasure.

After that first night we fucked each other on a regular basis. It suited me very well, because my now late husband had started to tire and didn't want to have sex more than once or twice a week although when he did, he did it thoroughly I must say. I had nothing to complain about except that I wanted it more often. Before we had sex nearly every night and, on the weekends, also in the mornings. Long, good fucks it was then.

I have never regarded fucking my brother as adultery. It never was a threat to my marriage, and it eased the burden of my husband. I got an extremely healthy sex life for several years fucking my husband once or twice a week and my brother two or three times. They both fucked me extremely good. They were both inventive and had different ways and that variation added much to my pleasure. I never knew what to expect. Since I too was experienced, I always was able to meet their wishes and support them in their doings in my pussy. I felt like one of the Sisters of Mercy although my caring services were not carried out in the traditional way. But it helped me to become an incredibly happy woman which my husband benefitted from and not only in bed."

"Barbro, are you shocked?" I asked her. "No wonder if you are. My relationship with these two men was exceptional. Something far from the ordinary."

"No, well, no, not really. Happy for you and a little excited I guess," she said. "But what has that to do with me?"

"I am coming to that in a while. There is more to tell first," I said.

"What then happened was sad. My husband died. But I was consoled by the fact that he got a nice and quick death. He died at home in my arms, literally. We were making love and he really was at his best. He had made me cum several times, and we got a great finale together. His seed filled my pussy to the brim. But then he collapsed on top of me. I saw nothing unusual in that but just embraced him with both arms and legs. But I started to wonder when he took an unusual long time to recover. I tried to wake him up and only then discovered that he was dead. I became sad of course but also pleased that our last fuck was in the missionary. I could keep him on top of me embracing him for a long time.

After an appropriate time, I started to entertain other men. My needs were pressing and there were lots of interested men. I soon had a stable to choose from.

At about the same time Anders started to get problems. He couldn't fuck me as often anymore. Well, he was close to seventy at that time, so it was only natural that nature took its toll I thought. But then his mighty tool started to weaken. It didn´t get as hard as before and it was troublesome to get it into me. But once it was inside, I got decently fucked. But it slowly but steadily got worse. We tried first a cock ring that helped for some time. And then Viagra which gave him another year or so. During that time, he always did a splendid job on me with his hands and mouth. And when Viagra no longer was enough, he increased his efforts that way. But even if he makes me cum it isn´t the same thing. Not at all as getting fucked by a hard cock. I am sure you agree about that, don´t you?" I sighed deeply feeling sad but then took a deep breath.

"Another thing that is troublesome for me is that I feel ashamed when I fuck other men. Ashamed because I enjoy and am pleasured in a way Anders no longer can give me." I sat back silent for a while thinking about how to proceed. Barbro looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"The shows have been of tremendous, good help for us. Mostly for me but Anders likes them too. And that´s where you come in, Barbro.

Something spectacular happened at the show the other day. We like you very much and Anders got excited. His cock grew almost to a full erection. He talked about you all the way home and several times in the following days. You have made a deep impression on him. And I understand why. You are lovely and the way you move on stage make us all feel like we take part. I feel the cock in my pussy when you get banged and I am sure that the men feel your pussy close in around their cocks." I stopped and smiled at her to give me time to think how to proceed.

"So... oh... well, I want to ask if you would be willing to let Anders try to fuck you. It would mean so much to him if he could enjoy the pleasures in a woman´s pussy again. I can't think of anyone else that would be able to make him hard. Anders has never been aroused in that way by the performing women. He mustn´t get his former strength back of course. It will be enough if he gets hard enough to penetrate your pussy. Then you can take over and squeeze his cock to avoid him getting limp." I stopped again trying to read her reaction.

"Oh, my goodness," Barbro exclaimed. "I am surprised. I hadn't expected anything like that when you asked me to meet you. I had expected a proposal of a private show or something.... But in a way, a private show is what you want me to give. Very private indeed." She started to giggle.

That was a good sign I thought. She had neither got chocked nor had she refused right away.

"Please," I pleaded. "I won't try to persuade you by offering you money. You are not that type of woman, and it wouldn´t work if I you did it for money. I told you before how Anders feel about that. You must want to do it and be happy. For his sake, please?"

"Tell me a little more about him," Barbro said. "I know that he is a handsome man. But how is he in bed?"

Her question suddenly filled me with emotions. A lot of memories flowed through my mind. I wanted her to know everything. But I had to restrict myself and not try to tell her everything we had done in the past.

"Well, Anders has become an old man now and that means that he isn´t as eager in his behavior as before. It means that he is patient, he is in no hurry to get into the pussy, he waits until the woman is ready and begs to get penetrated. He takes her there with an excellent work with hands and mouth. Once inside he knows how to change his way of banging to give the woman pleasure through variation. He knows how to hold back until the woman is ready for the great climax and then tries to cum together with her. Nearly always happen in my experience."

I stopped there thinking that I had given a fair and accurate description of how my brother takes care of a woman when in bed with her.

I saw on Barbro´s face that she had taken in what I had told her. She seemed to consider it carefully. I really hoped that she came to the conclusion that Anders was a considerate, handsome man who knew how to please a woman in bed. Not a hotblooded, eager youngster anymore but an experienced man who listens to the woman´s body language taking his time and adjusting his behavior to it. I looked at her pleadingly.

"Oh my goodness, yes. Yes, I very much would like to do it. You talk so well about him, and I am sure that you tell the truth. It excites me that he got so aroused looking at my performance. I will do my very best," Barbro said and the expression on her face supported her words. She looked excited, and her eyes were filled with lust.

I lit up in a big, warm, relieved smile and patted her cheek.

"Oh thank you, my dear. I am so happy that you accepted. Anders will be extremely pleased," I said. "Would it suit you to came to dinner on Friday?... It will, splendid."

We chatted some more about her, the shows and her work as a nurse. I hugged her when we parted.

Barbro showed up for dinner on the Friday night. I saw right away that she had given many thoughts about what to wear. The dress was the most daring anyone had worn for a dinner party in my home but excellent for the purpose. It had a real deep neckline showing off her big boobs. They nearly spilled out of a supporting low-cut corset. The dress was short, and she had stockings held up by garters. The undergarment was in black which was absolutely right for a man of Anders' generation. For him, black is the most sinful color. I guessed that the corset held many eyes and hooks that Anders would like to unclasp.

Barbro showed right away that she knew what she was doing.

Anders greeted her with great politeness and acknowledged her looks with a delighted smile. He complimented her profoundly. But he also looked a little nervous.

I served a dinner with carefully selected dishes with oysters, lobster and fruit. Champagne to drink. A light meal with lots of aphrodisiacs for the good of Anders. The conversation flowed easily. After dinner there were coffee and a small brandy for Anders and liquor for us.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers