Lustful women V, Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly withdrew when I thought that the time was right. But I stayed behind the door watching. Barbro had said that I could if I wanted to. Of course, I wanted to see how she went at it and what happened.

It took just a little while before Barbro understood that I wouldn´t come back and that it was time for her to make her move. She rose, went behind Anders´ chair embracing him and kissing his cheek.

Then she went round and stood in front of him. She wriggled out of the dress and stood upright before him. I saw his joy when he looked at her. She had been absolutely right in wearing black.

"Undress me," she whispered and stood close to him. His hands trembled when he started with the garters and then slowly pulled her panties down. He put his face against the bush and kissed it. His tongue searched through the thick hair for the pussy slit. His tongue followed it downwards to get to the clit. Barbro´s knees buckled when he found it and started licking. I knew how good his tongue feel on a clit and mine started to swell as well. I couldn´t see if Barbro´s clit was engorged already but from the look of her face I assumed that it was.

He kept licking holding her ass in a firm grip to keep her steady and avoid that her rocking motions punched his nose. Barbro moaned highly. My clit reacted as well, and I had to suppress my moans when Barbro´s got higher. She really enjoyed herself. She cum a while later while Anders held her close to his mouth.

When she had calmed down Anders started to unhook the corset. It took some time because it had so many hooks. His face lit up when the breasts were freed and swung above him. He cupped them and his hands were all over her caressing and fondling the naked body.

"Take me to your room," Barbro whispered. Anders rose quickly and took her hand and walked her to his bedroom. I followed and was happy to see that Barbro clung to him. He forgot to close the door. I stood in the dark outside the room. I had arranged the lights in advance to allow me to see the proceedings clearly. Now I took my panties off. I wasn´t going to be totally left out although it was my hand that had to do the work.

Barbro undressed him slowly and started to fondle him. She knelt before him and stroked his cock and balls before taking the cock in her mouth. His cock swelled but was still soft. She let it be for the time being and pushed him to lie on the bed.

She started to caress him very expertly using hands and mouth. But soon her big boobs were engaged too. She used them to caress his entire body starting with his face. She put the nipples first to cover his eyes and then in his mouth one by one. She slowly worked her way down to his cock. She put it between them forming a tunnel with her hands. He grew some more.

Barbro changed position. She put a pillow under his head before straddling him facing his feet. She put her pussy just above his face and resumed to fondle his cock with her boobs.

Anders fondled her expertly with mouth and tongue, holding her hips firmly. I knew how good he was at that and felt a deep surge in my pussy. My hand did wonders and made me to catch up with Barbro. She cum and let him know it with high cries of pleasure. It was luck that she was so noisy because I couldn´t completely suppress my moans. Maybe she exaggerated it a little but he didn´t seem to notice. He got very pleased with that and relaxed. Maybe he had been a bit anxious that he shouldn´t be able to satisfy such an experienced woman.

Barbro stayed in her position but replaced her boobs with her mouth. She worked hard on his cock giving him her best. But despite her skill and great efforts he still was far from getting serviceable. Suddenly he surprised her. Without giving any forewarning he cum in her mouth. Although it had been a total surprise, she handled it excellently. She easily swallowed his cum which he delivered in several shots. She didn´t spill a drop. I had assumed that she would choke when the first round hit her so unexpectedly. But no there was no sign of that.

Barbro quickly spun around to lie halfway on top of Anders. She hugged him and kissed him deeply. He looked happy but also a bit ashamed. Barbro assured him that he had been extremely skillful with his hands and mouth and taken her to new heights.

Eventually Barbro left Anders who was sleepy. She got dressed and then joined me.

She said that she was awfully sorry that she hadn´t been able to get Anders hard enough to penetrate her pussy. But he had tricked her. She had no idea that he was so close to cuming. She had failed, she admitted. The first time in her life. But Anders had been fabulous with hands, mouth and tongue and given her much pleasure.

I comforted her saying that I wasn't surprised really. I had taken a chance and was pleased that Anders had enjoyed it so much that he had cum. It hadn't happened for quite some time although I had given it a try with my mouth several times. She should be proud of that.

We chatted for a while having more champagne before she left.

Barbro phoned a couple of days later.

She said that it really had bothered her that she had failed. She couldn't stop thinking of what she could have done more and better. She had got an idea and made an experiment. She asked if she could get another chance.

I said that I was most happy that she handled it so seriously. I assured her that she really was that remarkable woman I had thought when I begged her.

I immediately invited her to dinner again. But I said that we had better wait for some time since Anders had cum in her mouth and delivered so much. At his age it would take time to replace that amount of cum.

Barbro asked me to give Anders Viagra pills starting directly. She had read that the effect is stronger if it has been taken several days in advance. She also asked if he still had cock rings available. Her plan included both pills and a cock ring.

She also added that my direct help was crucial.

Ten days later Barbro was back in our flat. Anders hugged her affectionately. Barbro joined me in the kitchen and told what she wanted me to do. We had a good dinner ending as last time with coffee and small drinks.

When Barbro thought it was time she gave me a signal. I took the coffee tray to the kitchen, but this time I returned. Anders made big eyes when he saw that I was naked.

Barbro giggled and told him that we had decided that two women were necessary to make him cum in the right way.

She rose and asked Anders to take her to his bedroom. They undressed each other. She backed into him and pulled his arms around her. He immediately started to fondle her body in the way he was so good at. After a while of that she knelt in front of him and fondled his cock. When she took it into her mouth she got rewarded. His cock grew and got longer. Still no real erection but good enough for her plan. I handed her a cock ring which she swiftly put on him to prevent the blood from leaving.

She gave him more of her excellent mouth treatment but was careful not to do it too long. We didn´t want another premature orgasm.

Barbro´s preparation of Anders had been a turn on for me. My pussy was on fire and the clit was already hard and protruding. I had time to caress it while Barbro sucked on Anders´ cock.

Finally, Barbro decided that it was time to move on. She climbed the bed to lie on her back. She had told me that the missionary probably was the best position for her plan to work.

She called Anders over to come and kneel between her well spread thighs. It was only then we both saw how she had prepared herself. A giant butt plug filled her pussy. She jacked Anders some more and he definitely was harder than last time. She gave me a sign and I put a tube of flexible plastic on the cock. It was in two parts that fit snugly together.

I told Barbro that we were ready.

She spread her thighs even more and lifted her knees up in the air. She pulled the butt plug out of her pussy. It gaped open. I nudged Anders forward and was able to put the tube with his cock at her entrance. Anders pushed forward and the tube went inside the waiting pussy. With a few thrusts he got all the way inside.

The three of us moaned of pleasure when it was in place. I fiddled with the tube and pulled out first the upper part and then the lower part. Now Anders cock was on its own fully engulfed in Barbro´s pussy. I saw that she flexed her cunt muscles to hold him in a firm grip.

Barbro asked Anders to move his cock in and out but with short thrusts. She told him to be careful not to slip out. He tried it being very cautious but gained confidence when he noticed that the cock was stiff enough not to bend when pushed back inside. He kept on doing that for a little while. Then suddenly Barbro cried out highly.

I became puzzled. It was not a cry of ecstasy, the cry we women let out when we cum.

It took a while until I understood that it was a cry of triumph. Anders had cum in Barbro´s pussy and of course she noticed it right away as soon as the first shot landed in her. She cried out in triumph for each shot. She hadn´t cum but that didn´t matter for her. She had fulfilled her mission. She had succeeded to make him cum in her pussy. It really was something to cry out for.

I joined them on the bed trying to hug both of them. We grouped around for a while kissing and hugging and laughing. I had never seen Anders so happy.

"We need champagne," I said after a while and rose to get it. Barbro followed to freshen up.

I came back with the bottle and glasses. By then Anders had regained his composure and gallantly rose to open the bottle. His limp cock shone of the Barbro´s pussy juice mixed with his cum.

We saluted and took a good swig. Barbro was as happy as Anders and very playful. She suddenly saw Anders´ glistening cock.

"There is something that needs cleaning. A woman´s duty after such an excellent fuck," she exclaimed and went down on Anders. She thoroughly cleaned his cock in her mouth and sucked the balls in. If she had hoped that something would happen, she was wrong. He liked to get his cock sucked but didn´t get hard at all. But maybe the talk about duty made him think.

"Ladies," he started to say a bit pompous. "Ladies, you have given me the ultimate experience. You have given me my life back. I want to return the favor. Please lay down on the bed."

Barbro and I looked at each other not knowing what his intention was. But we did as he had said. We lay down, side by side smiling in anticipation.

Anders stood and looked at us for a while. Then he knelt and started to caress us. First, he used his hands simultaneously on both of us. But when he started to use his mouth and tongue, he had to take turn on us. He first made Barbro to cum crying out loudly and then it was my turn. He had never been so good at it. I cum very hard crying out just like Barbro.

When Barbro understood that he had no intention to stop there she moved to the edge of the bed nudging me to follow her. We lay side by side with our thighs well spread and legs high up in the air. Anders got the clue and knelt on the floor. Now he took turns licking us changing pussy every so often. He made us cum a couple of times each before I had got enough and asked for mercy.

I rose and poured more champagne. All of us were satisfied by now and extremely happy.

Eventually we had to make it a night. Barbro got dressed and I put on a gown.

"I don´t know how to thank you," I said. "What you have done to Anders and me is invaluable. I have never seen him so happy. Not even that first time I let him fuck me. I would like to do something to you in return, but I don´t know what that should be."

"Well, there is one thing I should want," she said with a big smile. "I would like to come back and see if I can make Anders perform again. Or maybe he has lost his interest now when he has had me. It happens you know."

"Oh, my goodness, will you really come back and do it again? You are more than welcome. I am sure that Anders hasn´t lost his crush on you. No way. I too would be so pleased if you come back."

"Settled then. I will call you in a couple of days," she said smilingly and left.

The next morning at breakfast I told Anders what Barbro and I had agreed upon. He became so happy that he pulled me with him into my bedroom. There he gave me his best working over. I cum numerous times under his hands, mouth and tongue crying out loudly each time.

We invited Barbro to dinner at a restaurant of Anders´ choice. I got a bit astounded of his choice of restaurant. I had thought about a small, intimate restaurant but Anders wanted a new, fancy one.

Barbro got a bit worried when she got the invitation. She called me a few days later asking for advice what to wear. I thought about the dress she had had at the dinner at our place and concluded that it was too sexy, vulgar even, to be proper at that restaurant. It ended up with that I brought her to an exclusive, intimate shop that I knew had the right sort of dresses. I knew the shop keeper well.

Barbro got impressed and said that she never would have dared to visit it on her own. But she enjoyed herself immensely trying on several expensive dresses expertly assisted by the shop keeper. She showed her what bra was best with each dress. In the end Barbro let me buy her a dress together with a matching set of lingerie. It became a long narrow dress with a slit up to mid-thigh and a deep neckline. It was a classy dress, very sexy without being vulgar. Barbro really knew how to wear it and make it show her body at its best.

When we got to the restaurant, I understood why Anders had chosen it. He glowed of pride when he went to our table with Barbro on his arm. She got many admiring stares which boosted his ego. He later told me that a friend had asked him in the men´s room who the lovely lady was. He proudly had answered that it was his mistress.

Towards the end of the dinner Barbro asked me to join her in the ladies' room. She said that she must put the butt plug in and went into a cubicle. I took another. When I came out, she sat in a chair in the roomy place and beckoned for me to join her.

"Do you think it will turn Anders on to see two women making it out with each other?" she asked right away.

"Yes, why shouldn´t it. Most men like to watch that I am told. But he has never mentioned a wish of that kind. Not to me anyway. But we have never been in a situation together where such a thing has been a possibility."

"Would you like to try it? For the benefit of Anders of course," she asked. "There will be an opportunity tonight."

"Oh, well, it has been a long time since I went down on a woman. It happened quite a few times in my youth. But after that I mostly have been satisfied from the cocks. But it has happened now and then. Why do you ask?" I tried to gain time to be able to think it through.

"Well, it was just a thought. It might be a way to get him even more aroused and harder." She looked at me smilingly.

"Well, that might be a good thing to do. I have liked it as a variation and why shouldn´t I like it now? Especially as you are such a lovely person. But I didn´t think that you are interested in women in that way?" I still hadn´t made up my mind.

"No, I am not bi or something. But sometimes it´s helpful and I have liked it when the circumstances have led to it. A few times in the shows and at some other occasions too. It has been a powerful tool at times." She kept looking at me.

"All right, let´s try it. It´s for a very good cause. What do you have in mind? Apart from the obvious of course."

"Oh, I haven´t worked it out in detail. It´s like in the shows. You start with a rough scheme but then it develops on it´s own. It always works excellently. Let´s do in that way to night too."

I agreed and we went back to Anders. I noticed that Barbro moved a bit differently. The butt plug, of course. But it didn´t hamper her from moving sexily which Anders appreciated.

Back at the flat we made small talk for a while having a drink. Suddenly Barbro rose and pulled me with her towards Anders´ bedroom. He looked bewildered until Barbro smilingly told him to follow us.

We started to undress each other in a way that couldn´t be misunderstood. Caresses that got more and more intimate when the garment was removed one by one. Anders looked at us with great interest. Barbro told him to get undressed and sit in chair and watch." Imagine that you are at a show with your favorite women performing," she added.

Barbro had the lead. She knew from the shows how to stage things. We got more and more intimate. To my astonishment I really liked caressing and be caressed by her. Her supple body was made for it. But I had had more experiences of that kind than I had pretended. I also had been afraid that my aging body wouldn´t be attractive to her. But she showed no sign of that. She went into it with great enthusiasm. Her excellent performing abilities I thought. But the longer we went on the more I doubted it. Her doings with my body felt genuine and she responded to my caresses very naturally. The sexy creature I recognized from the shows was present. I too enjoyed immensely after a while.

We played with each other for quite some time. We forgot about Anders watching us. At least I did. Barbro´s doing caressing my pussy area felt so good. She made me cum a couple of times in short order. I tried to return the favors, but the butt plug was cumbersome. It was in the way when I tried to lick her cunt. But I found a way to use it. By wriggling it I could caress her inner soft spot which she really liked. When I combined that with massaging her clit, she cum violently crying out loudly.

To my great joy her pleasure made her to increase her efforts. Her tongue went rapidly in and out of my cunt and in between she flickered my clit hard and determined. We cum together in a crushing orgasm.

Barbro regained her composure much faster than I did. She thought that we had to move on quickly. When I looked at Anders, I understood her. His cock was big and rather hard. It was the hardest I had seen it for a long time. Barbro quickly whispered to me how we should proceed.

She quickly went to Anders and put the cock ring on him. She sucked him for a little while being very cautious not to make him cum. He got a little harder to our great joy.

Meanwhile I had moved to lie flat on my back with the head at the lower end of the bed. Now Barbro straddled me facing my feet and with her pussy just above my face. I beckoned to Anders to join us.

He eagerly stood close to us. I held his cock in one hand and with the other ripped the butt plug out of Barbro´s cunt. It now gaped open. I placed Anders´ cock head at her entrance and pulled Anders forward with a firm grip of his balls. I supported his cock preventing it from bending when he pushed forward. To our great joy the three of us managed to wriggle his cock into Barbro´s waiting cunt. When he had pushed it fully inside her she flexed the muscles at her entrance around it.

I couldn´t see his face but Barbro later told me that it held an expression of utterly joy. She had seen it in a mirror at the side of the bed. We had also decided to try to get him into Barbro´s pussy without the plastic tube. I was happy that it had succeeded. That was a great step forward, I thought.

Now Anders took over. He cautiously started to fuck with short thrusts avoiding sliding too far out of the cunt. I enjoyed in full to see how it slid in and out of Barbro´s cunt stretching her lips on the outbound strokes and pushing them back with the other direction. It was something I never had seen before in my long and active sex life. I was most happy to get such an experience at my age.

But I didn´t just look. I helped Barbro on the way by caressing her clit. She acknowledged that my help was appreciated by soft moans that increased when my activities enhanced Anders´ doings in her cunt.