Lustful women V, Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept Barbro informed. After some time, she offered to come around, to spice up our sex life, as she put it. I was most happy and invited her right away. Her presence was a success. We had a lovely threesome ending with Anders taking turns in our pussies. Anders was renewed which Barbro was most happy to hear.

Now she comes around occasionally. We always go shopping for the event. A new dress if we are going to dinner at a restaurant or sexy underwear if the dinner is at home. It's a way to pay her for her services. She has become familiar with the shops I have brought her to. She performs in lingerie shows and has learnt a lot about its possibilities and what to wear for different purposes.

Our sessions have given me a taste for threesomes. I have put out feelers to some couples I know. So far, I have got a few promising reactions to go on with.

I keep entertaining men from my stable and get much pleasure out of that. I don´t feel ashamed anymore because Anders can get all the pleasure he wants and as often as he wants in my pussy. He is my first priority.

All-in-all Anders and I again have a good sex life.

- - - -

There might be another chapter where Carla tells her story. Time will tell if she puts it together.