Lustful women V, Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lucky. Barbro had caught up with Anders when he delivered his load deep in her pussy and they cum together. Barbro cried out in ecstasy. A little too much though, I thought. But she probably did it for Anders´ sake, to give him more confidence.

Anders quickly got limp and his cock slid out of Barbro´s cunt. I was perfectly placed to take it in my mouth to clean it which I was more than happy to do. I even got a few drops out of it. The seed tasted extremely good when I thought about that it was my initiative that had led to his pleasure. I cleaned it thoroughly not forgetting to take also his balls in my mouth which I knew that he liked.

We all were very happy afterwards and cuddled on the bed. But suddenly our cuddling changed. Barbro and Anders joined forced and started to caress me very deliberately. I knew of course how good Anders was with his hands and mouth. But Barbro´s skillful hands, mouth and tongue added a new dimension to it. Again, it was the first time I got caressed by a man and a woman working together. Two men I had had a few times, but this was different. As a woman, Barbro really knew how a to caress another woman.

I really enjoyed their doings and relaxed trying not to cum too fast. I allowed myself to enjoy the intense pleasure they gave me for a long time. But finally, I couldn´t hold back any longer. My orgasm built up quickly and exploded in an violent ecstasy.

Their efforts didn´t stop when I had cum. But their caresses changed. They got soft and lingering helping my body to keep the pleasure for a long time. It felt lovely.

Eventually it was over. Anders got sleepy and Barbro and I withdrew to my sitting room. We talked for some time drinking champagne to celebrate. We still felt high and praised each other for the excellent performance we had given Anders. I told Barbro that I had enjoyed it immensely. She too admitted that she had got carried away and for a while forgotten about Anders. And of course, we chatted about how successful we had been making him hard enough to enter Barbro´s cunt.

When we finally made it a night Barbro asked if she was welcome back again.

"Oh my dear, you are most welcome. You don´t have to ask. You make both Anders and me very happy. Just let me know when you can make it," I said hugging her. Then I got a thought. "Don´t you think it would be good if it was Anders who invited you to dinner? That would boost his ego, I am sure. So far I have made the arrangements."

"Yes, I think you are right," Barbro said. "I will wait for his invitation."

On my suggestion Anders sent a large bunch of roses to Barbro together with a letter where he invited her to dinner at another fancy restaurant a couple of weeks later. She immediately phoned thanking profoundly both for the roses and for the invitation.

I secretly phoned her and asked her to meet me at another shop to buy a dress. The restaurant Anders had chosen this time was of another kind. Exclusive yes, but it claimed to be avant-garde. There Barbro really would fit in given the right dress.

The shop I had chosen was close to an ordinary sex shop because it had a good selection of sex toys. But it had specialized in clothing not meant to be worn in public but at special private parties or for one man´s eyes only. They had all sorts of sexy lingerie, open cup bras, peek-a-boos, corsets, crotchless panties, miniscule thongs, the lot. There were swimsuits for private pools, extremely small bikinis of course but also one-piece suits for us older ladies who needed built in support to lift the boobs and make them to nearly spill out. I had been a customer for years.

Barbro got impressed of this shop too and immediately started to browse the dresses. The shop keeper joined us and got interested in Barbro. She first helped her to try on several dresses and then went on to the lingerie. She liked Barbro´s uninhibited manner. She got in the nude right away and stayed that way while trying on several items. It didn´t bother her at all that there were other customers too. She looked extremely gorgeous wearing an under bust corset without panties. Her rich pussy bush got enhanced and looked lovely especially when the shop keeper had demonstrated how to use a brush on it. It got fluffy and shiny.

We ended up buying a bright red dress. It was very short ending just below her full ass. Garter straps attached to stockings were visible. In the other end the dress was very low cut. A half cup, underwired bra made wonders to her big boobs. They nearly spilled out showing the upper part of her areolas. When she wanted, she could make the nipples to show too.

The shop keeper had been with us all the time. She took several snap shots of Barbro in different garments. Some must have been extremely naughty especially those where she tried on open bust basques and corsets wearing nothing else. Both boobs and bush were on display. She asked if Barbro was willing to be a model at an upcoming lingerie show she was giving for her customers. Barbro was just perfect, she said. An important customer group of hers was women around thirty who had become trophy wives. They had to take good care of themselves and their husbands not to be replaced. Barbro really could show what good the lingerie did to their looks. Barbro was happy to accept. They agreed on that when showing an item, the model should wear nothing else. Most models refused not to wear a panty or bra. But Barbro had no such inhibitions.

I bought a few items for myself. I had a couple of men in my stable of lovers that needed an extra boost to get aroused enough to fuck me to my satisfaction.

I decided not to take part in the dinner in the restaurant. An older couple and a young women could easily be misunderstood to be family. And that wasn´t what Anders wanted. His wish was to be seen as a potent man taking his mistress to dinner as a start to frolicking. But I wanted to see what happened, so I sat in the bar without telling either of them.

Anders met her in the lobby at the restaurant with a hand kiss and a hug. He made big eyes when he took her light coat. And so did all the men present. She looked real stunning. The dress was absolutely right for that restaurant, slutty to the point of being a dress-up. Anders looked very proud when they walked to their table. They both seemed to enjoy immensely when other men looked admiringly at her. They got an excellent service because many waiters wanted to stand beside her looking down her most generous décolletage. When they had their dessert, I took a cab back home.

I didn´t show when the came home. Barbro immediately brought Anders into his bedroom. I followed but hid behind the door.

They undressed each other and lay down on the bed caressing and fondling. Anders went down on Barbro giving her a good time. The memory of how good his doings with hands and mouth felt went down to my pussy. It got wet and both my clit and lips swelled. I frigged myself following Barbro´s progress until we cum together.

They were in the sixty-nine when Anders did his magic on Barbro´s pussy. She had all the time treated his cock with hands and mouth. The cock ring was in place, and he was quite hard when she cum.

I stepped into the room stark naked. Anders smiled happily at me anticipating what would come. We quickly took position on the bed like last time with me lying on my back with my head on the edge. Barbro straddled me with her pussy above my face. Anders moved in.

I grabbed his cock and ripped the butt plug out of Barbro´s cunt. She was wet and wide open. As last time I helped Anders to enter her with a firm grip around his cock preventing it from bending. He pushed steadily avoiding thrusting. I coaxed his cock into the gaping hole. The size of it and its wetness helped a lot. Anders grunted of pleasure when he slid all the way inside. Barbro moaned and I cried out in triumph.

Anders started to thrust, carefully at first. But then he gained confidence when he felt that his erection held due to the excellent grip Barbro´s cunt muscles had on it. He tried to use longer thrusts and even went a little faster.

Meanwhile Barbro worked on my pussy and clit with her mouth and tongue. She increased her tempo and I thought that she sent a message. I noticed that she moaned higher and understood that she planned to make us cum before Anders did thus giving him more confidence. That thought pleased me immensely and I easily followed her progress. The sight of Anders cock going in and out of her pussy was a great sight that added to my excitement.

We cum together. Not an earthquake but a nice orgasm. I saw how her pussy changed the grip around Anders´ cock and sort of sucked him inside. It looked like it rippled along it. Anders grunted of pleasure but it didn´t sound like he was about to cum.

We relaxed and Barbro´s caresses of my pussy became soft and lingering. Anders fucked her steadily. It was a mighty sight to see cock move in and out stretching the pussy lips. I couldn´t resist licking his balls although I was afraid that it would make him cum faster. But when it seemed to strengthen his erection, I got courageous and took his balls into my mouth one by one sucking gently on them.

That was a new turn on for me. I had never been in that position, and it was exciting. Barbro picked it up and increased her efforts on my clit. She quickly pushed me up the hill and over the brink into another nice orgasm.

But then things got serious. Anders showed signs of wanting to cum. Barbro deliberate used her cunt to give him pleasure and I helped working on his balls. But Barbro didn´t ignore me. She was so experienced that she could give pleasure to Anders and me simultaneously and also to enjoy herself. She made us ready to follow him. When Anders grunted highly and started to deliver his seed in Barbro´s pussy she cried out loudly. Her pussy rippled along the cock in line with its spurts. I cum moments later.

When Anders cock shrank out of the pussy above me, I was ready. I first took it in my mouth wanting to get some of the cum too. There were a few drops to be sucked out while I cleaned it. I then saw something nice above me; Barbro´s open cunt. There was wetness and cum started to ooze out. On an impulse I lifted my head and closed my mouth around the pussy hole. I sucked gently getting a mouthful of seed and pussy juice. It tasted excellent and again was something I never had done before. I started to lick her, and she responded by licking my cunt. We were so worked up by then that it didn´t take us long to cum together in another great orgasm.

Afterwards the three of us cuddled on the bed for a long time. I brought champagne. Anders was very happy and told us several times about how good it had felt in Barbro´s pussy. We praised him for an excellent performance boosting his self-confidence.

A couple of weeks later Barbro was back in our apartment for dinner. On my suggestion we had gone shopping and had changed before Anders joined us in my part of the flat. He made big eyes when he saw us. We were dressed in similar basques, mine in black and Barbro´s in red. Our boobs rested nicely in half cups which lifted them up with a great swell. The nipples were fully displayed, and we had painted them in the same color as our lipsticks. Garter straps were attached to sexy stocking in the same color as our basques. Barbro had the smallest of thongs. I had a more moderate size that had knots at the sides thus leaving the outer thighs bare. High heels. We felt very sexy.

We had dinner and got proud when Anders eyes darted all over us. When we finished Barbro stood and hugged Anders from behind. She took his tie off and unbuttoned his shirt. The jacket followed and the zipper was pulled down. When she made him stand up the trousers went down followed by his shorts. She knelt and swiftly took his cock into her mouth. When he was semi erect, she got a cock ring from inside her basque and put it on him.

I led the way to Anders´ bedroom. He expected a show like last time and settled in the chair. Barbro and I lay on the bed and started to caress each other. But when I was straddling Barbro who lay in the position I had been in last time she beckoned for Anders to join us. To his great surprise she pulled the knots of my panties revealing that I was wearing a butt plug. Barbro grabbed his cock and jacked it to get it harder. After a while she pulled the plug out of me and pulled Anders forward until his cock head touched my entrance.

He grabbed my hips and pressed steadily forward. Barbro grabbed the cock and did what I had done. Held it in a firm grip wriggling it to get it into me. I cried out when I felt that a good part of the cock was inside me. I pushed backwards to help getting him to bottom out. Which he did, grunting of pleasure. I flexed the muscle at my entrance to keep him inside. We stayed that way for a little while. I was extremely happy to have his cock in me. It hadn´t been there for a long time and I really had missed it.

I used my cunt muscles to massage his cock. I thought that it got a little harder, but it might have been wishful thinking. Anders started to move in and out but with very short thrusts. Barbro took command and steered his thrusts, I guess with a good grip of his balls. She also started to lick on my clit. I tried to return her favors but couldn´t combine that with supporting Anders with my pussy muscles. And that had priority. But I could frig her with my hand.

Anders repeatedly told us how good it felt in my pussy and how happy he was. Our happiness together with Barbro´s skillful licking on my pussy and clit made me cum. Anders joined my cries with deep grunts. He blurted out that my orgasm changed how my pussy treated his cock into something very pleasant. Barbro was silent but her tongue increased its efforts on my clit making my orgasm and thus Anders´ pleasure to last longer.

After that Barbro made Anders to bang me with longer thrust cautiously increasing the length step by step. Finally, he banged me nearly as good as when his ability was unhampered. That feeling made me cum again. Anders increased pleasure during my orgasm triggered him to cum. It felt utterly lovely to be filled with his cum. It had been so long since last time.

Barbro took good care of us. Cleaning Anders cock with her mouth and sucking the dripping seed out of my pussy. She was extremely happy to have helped us to fuck nearly like in the good old days. She was very content as it was, she said but got happy when Anders and I joined forces to please her.

I was of course very curious to find out if I could repeat his performance in me without Barbro´s help. But I understood that I had to wait for a while. Since his trouble started, I had kept making sure that Anders´ sperm factory was up and running. But it was not just a simple sucking of his cock making him cum in my mouth. No it was a full-fledged love-making session where we pleased each other as much as possible without the pleasure of penetrating sex. In the end I gave him head swallowing his seed.

A week later I couldn´t wait any longer. I didn´t told Anders what I had in mind but only asked if he felt to get milked. That was a phrase I used now and then to tell him that I wanted him to join me in my bed. Anders got surprised when he saw the butt plug in my pussy. But to my great joy he didn´t got afraid. Instead, his cock got a little harder in my mouth. I put the cock ring on him and resumed sucking him for a little while.

I was already lying on my back with Anders above me in the sixty-nine. I told him to spin around to kneel between my thighs. When he was in place, I lifted my legs high up in the air with widely spread thighs. I grabbed his cock with one hand and ripped the butt plug out with the other. He pushed forward and had learnt from our previous sessions with Barbro not to try to push too hard. It was a bit harder to wriggle his cock into the pussy without seeing what I was doing. But I got good help from the feeling of how his cock behaved in my pussy entrance. It took some time but finally he was able to bottom out in me with a final determined thrust. We both were extremely pleased and kissed and hugged. But I was very cautious not to lose control of his cock and held it firmly with my pussy muscles.

After a while Anders wanted to try to fuck me properly. But he remembered how Barbro had made him to do it. He started out with short slow thrusts that gradually got longer and harder. When his cock bended slightly on an inbound thrust, he got more careful and stayed deep inside me. I picked up what had happened and massaged his cock with my cunt muscles making it harder again.

My mind, body and especially my pussy followed very carefully what happened when he fucked me. Every part of me were on full alert to give him the best of support. My body followed his and made sure that the cock got the best possible angle for the inbound thrust. The pussy squeezed the cock when it was inside or withdrew and opened up with slackened muscles on the inbound thrust. My mind monitored the whole operation and picked up every change of behavior.

I praised him all the time to encourage him and boost his self-confidence. I also added some foul talk which I seldom did because I get ashamed afterwards. But I knew that it turned him on and now shamelessly made the crudest of comments. I knew that I wouldn´t feel ashamed this time. It was for a very good cause I used the power of it.

And it all worked. He fucked me nicely and told me repeatedly how good it felt, how well my cunt accommodated his cock and what a lovely, caring woman I was. It felt utterly nice and made me to increase my efforts to help him find pleasure in my pussy.

When he finally cum it was like in the old days. I knew that he was on his way when the cock swelled a little. My pussy immediately sensed that and signaled it to my brain. My entire body was alerted to join forces to give as much pleasure as possible during the last minute before it would be over. His cum filled my pussy to its brim. When he started to spurt, I put my legs around his back pressing him hard into me. I kept holding him that way for a long time and flexed the muscle in my opening to keep him inside. He lay on top of me, and I hugged him.

I hadn´t cum but I couldn´t care less. The feelings in my body and mind were much stronger than any orgasm. It was a mixture of pride, happiness and joy. I was proud because I obviously still turned him on. Proud because I had succeeded to get his cock into my pussy on my own. Proud that I had made it possible by bringing Barbro into our bed. Happiness and joy because of the great success but also from how pleasant it had felt when he banged me. I had missed it deeply for so long. And because I now was certain that it wouldn´t stop here. I knew that I could make him perform with me again. I would do my very best to keep him fit for fucking.

I phoned Barbro already the same evening. I was so filled of pride and joy that I couldn´t wait. She praised me and said that she was extremely happy for us. Her advice was to forge while the iron was hot but avoid overloading his body. She was sure that I was the best judge of that. She added that she wanted to be kept informed about our progress.

From then on, we fucked about once a week. At first, I thought that I had to seduce him with sexy clothing and behavior but found that it wasn´t necessary. Instead, he started to court me when he felt horny. I understood that he wanted to take the initiative. His upbringing had taught him that it was the man who should seduce the woman. So, I did what women have done in all times, using subtle means to encourage him to make the move.

For safety reasons I always had the butt plug in my pussy for an hour or two in advance. But as time went by, I could remove it just before the play started. It felt so nice that Anders got full access to my pussy area before the actual penetration.