Lusting After the Intern Pt. 02

Story Info
Adrianna is rehired and Eden steps up.
1.7k words
4.46
12.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela

The three years since I'd seen Adrianna had flown past in a whirlwind. My wife had put on some weight and wasn't the tiger she once was. She still gave good blow jobs but her sexual appetites had abated. I had been having many affairs which Angela was oblivious too. Nevertheless, she wasn't in any position to leave me. I'd made Angela sign a prenup and with her reduced appetites and weight gain she'd struggle to bag another rich husband. I held all the cards.

I was sat watching the football with Angela taking my cock down her throat.

'Does daddy like having his dick sucked during the game' -- Angela said seductively.

'You know he does my little cocksucker' -- I replied.

I erupted down my wife's throat and she swallowed ever drop. I had started to humiliate Angela more recently because we both found it a real turn on.

'That was a good blow job my little cocksucker' -- I said as I squeezed her cheeks together.

I pulled out a £20 note from my wallet and Angela sat up on her knees. I placed the note between her lips and she accepted it.

'Now go clean yourself up' -- I commanded. Angela crawled to the bathroom with her 'fee'.

Part 4: Louise

My wife was not the only person who had slumped in recent years. My assistant Louise had become very Ill. Her work had declined and she had put on a lot of weight. She was like a Greek walrus.

I had always liked Louise and so I had agreed to help her exit the business on her terms. She wasn't expected to live more than about 5 years due to her illness but she loved her job so I'd kept her in my team. I didn't expect she'd be able to keep up to pace for more than 6 months at which point I'd give her a generous redundancy package. It'd hit our budget but I would take the hit after Louise's hard work over the years.

I was sat in my office when there was a knock at my door. Louise strolled in looking broken.

'Hi Steve' -- she muttered. 'I know you have done so much for me but I may need another small favour'.

'Louise, I will do whatever I can' -- I explained sympathetically.

'It's you see I don't think I will be able to pay my bills without another income into the house, we are not very well off and I cannot release my pension because the doctors won't declare me terminal' -- Louise explained.

'Adrianna is yet to qualify but we are desperate to find her a paralegal role so she can pay her way at home. You see she failed a module last year and she cannot get any roles' -- Louise began to cry.

I embraced Louise. I knew that she had sent most her money over the years to Greece to help her family. I also knew that no firm would offer Adrianna a role with her recent failure.

'Louise, I will bring Adrianna into a junior paralegal role in this team. I will bring Eden over to help her settle. In time Adrianna will pay the business back she will be a great lawyer like you' -- I reasoned.

This scenario was perfect, I had an excuse to bring two young women into my team and also help Louise.

Louise thanked me through her tears. Louise also explained she could no longer drive due to her condition. The condition let to a loss of control of her muscles. I agreed to pick Louise and Adrianna up for work each day. As soon as Louise lefts I masturbated over the thought of seeing Adrianna again and devised a plan.

Several weeks later I rolled up outside Louise's house. I nearly came in my pants at the sight of Adrianna. Adrianna had gained weight in all the right places she now boasted a perfect Mediterranean ass with generous titties. Facially she had lost some weight and looked slightly gaunt which I attributed to the stress. She was still an absolute knock out.

Over the next few weeks Louise became weaker and weaker and Adrianna and I's relationship became stronger and stronger.

Eventually Louise left the business and the journey to work became just me and Adrianna. I got to know her thoroughly. I knew all her gossip and all her favorite things. I learnt she'd never had sex and only kissed two guys. She'd wanted to have sex with one but he came in his pants whilst they were kissing- we laughed hard at this.

I had stared into her eyes and said 'I can completely see how you could have that effect on a man'. There was an uncomfortable silence then she both laughed nervously.

Without mommy there to protect her, Adrianna would soon be all mine.

Part 6: Eden

I had decided to bring Eden into the team to help Adrianna. I had also decided I wanted to fuck Eden.

Eden and my wife had met twice and my wife had decided she was a little slut. I'm actually not sure why she thought that but they hated each other. As soon as I found this out I'd decided I'd love to fuck Eden. I think it was the taboo element which sealed it for me.

Before reassigning to my team Eden I asked her to come into my office. She knocked and entered.

'You wanted to see me Steve, sorry Mr Roberts'. -- she said nervously.

Eden had a petite little body, tidy little arse and perky little titties. Her tits were actually bigger than they looked at first and were fun to play with. A natural pair of perky tits compared to my wife's now saggy fake rack.

'Please have a seat, Eden'- I commanded.

There were no other seats in the room so Eden perched awkwardly on the edge of my desk. Eden was wearing a nice knee length dress. It showed off her figure but was otherwise conservative. She looked nice albeit her tits were hidden.

'I want you to join my team, Eden' -- I said firmly.

'Oh, ermm' -- Eden looked pleased but puzzled.

'Eden, come and sit over here I can barely hear you' -- i gestured to my lap.

This was an early test. Would she resist or obey.

'Mr Roberts, the door is unlocked and that would be very inappropriate.' -- she said mousily. I noted she didn't refuse because she had a moral objection.

'No one enters my office without my authority, so no please' -- I instructed whilst again gesturing to my lap.

To my delight Eden walked around and sat with her perky little bum on my knee. I placed one hand above her bottom and the other on her knee and slid her up onto my leg. I placed one hand just slightly inside the bottom of her dress and very gently stroked her thigh.

'I've noticed that you've been in the admin team for 6 years. I've also noticed that you've applied for our graduate scheme 8 times and been rejected 8 times' -- i whispered. 'I think you could use a hand from your new daddy' -- I squeezed her thigh to emphasise my point.

'I have a daddy already' -- she responded bluntly. I could tell she was uncomfortable which was to be expected.

'Ah yes, I've heard he is an assistant at an accounting firm. He probably gets paid less than you' -- I teased. 'I think you need a new daddy to help you progress'.

'Doesn't your wife give it to you anymore' -- she replied assertively. 'You need to get a proper woman in to please you.... Daddy' -- Eden reached over and squeezed my hard cock over my trousers. She was relaxing now and seemed to be enjoying the role play.

'You're a bad man, daddy' -- she smirked. 'You're lucky I love powerful men' -- she started to fondle my cock over my trousers.

'I've got a special assignment for you, Eden' -- I explained pushing her hands off me.

'Of course, daddy. I'm just so keen to progress with my career' -- Eden whispered seductively.

'I know you're friends with Adrianna. I want you to prioritise your relationship with her. I need to understand what motivates her and how competent she is' -- I explained.

'But more than that, I want to know everything about her. I want to know what turns her on, any kinks any men in her life. I also need to understand her finances now Louise is retired' -- I continued.

'Of course, daddy. I can guess what you want from Adrianna' -- I knew Eden would be easy too mould.

'Can I ask you for a favour, daddy?' -- Eden questioned.

She could ask.

'That bitch wife. I want a bit of pay back. Can you get her into your office naked and leave her to me for a few hours?' -- she fondled my cock to try to influence me. I looked up at the hidden nanny cam in my office.

Eden hiked up her dress, she slid my trousers down and freed my cock. She wiggled her naked ass over my dick and started pushing me into her ass.

'I'd be ever so grateful' -- she said innocently as she slid me into her ass.

I pushed Eden over my dick and and started fucking her ass. I pushed her down and went all the way in.

'Not so rough, daddy' -- Eden demanded.

'Shut the fuck up' -- I barked. I continued to ride her ass. I reached both hands over her arse cheeks and spanked them. Eden yelped as I rode her ass. She would need to earn this favour.

I came into her arsehole. 'When you leave this office everyone is going to know you've been trying to suck your way up the firm. No one will know my cum is dropping out your arsehole you little slut.' -- I teased as I fondled her little titties.

'I'll bring Angela into this office and leave her naked for you. Don't implicate me in anyway, I'll say I got called away.' -- I asserted firmly.

'Now get back to your fucking desk' -- I slipped out her arsehole and gave her a final spank across her bum cheeks.

'Thanks, daddy' -- Eden replied as she rushed to pull her knickers back up and rush back to her desk.

I wondered what Eden had planned for my wife.