All Comments on 'Lusting for Amanda'

by sexikittymindy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Got a secret for ya!

Even though we readers know that these stories are all fantasies in the heads of the authors, it takes away from the sensuality to tell us up front that this is just a fantasy. We'd like to believe, at least in part, that it's real. We can get into it better picturing your character(s) doing it rather than just thinking about doing it. Does that make sense?

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

I disagree with Larry, the lustful longing that makes this story so hot only works because we're sold on it being a fantasy. It has just the slightest taste of a wolf preparing to pounce on a rabbit, you can't have that kind of hunger after the wolf has pounced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Amazing. I've had plenty of fantasies about my sexy friends, and it's so good to see it written in such detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
garbage

Sloppily-written worthless product of a male who knows nothing about women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MY DREAMS TOO

I have in my small office of 5 women between the ages of 20 and 36, two of them that I want to take to my bed and make mad passionate love to, but don't know just how to accomplish that. I'm a married woman and lack a lot of sexual attention at home as the husband is always too tired or working late. As a result, I've been watching a lot of porn on my computer, and mostly lesbian porn and now I want to play with and eat another woman's cunt and feel her gush her juices on my face and to have her eat me just the same as I have her, and I'm mesmerized by a woman's bare tits and want to have a nice set to play with and suck on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
unbelievable

The comment from November 2018 is also obviously written by a male, probably the same one who submitted this story. He has no subtlety trying to pass for a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous