Lust's Price Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla squeezed her new fat titties as each inch of Greg's cock stretch her. An ache built up behind her nipples and squeezing them felt amazing. Soon, black milk dribbled out over her fingers and dropped to the floor. "Uhng...uhng...uhng...that's it baby, fuck me like your little slut. You're gonna make me cum, papi. I'm gonna cum all over that big, fat dick of yours." Her words started to lisp slightly as her lips swelled into bee stung cushions which immediately colored themselves bright pink. "Oh my lips feel so soft, papi, I can't wait to suck that cock of yours. I bet it will look fucking sexy when your hot black cum is all over these soft cocksucking lips."

Greg grunted and felt the rush of cum moving up his cock. He pulled out just in time for the first gout to spray up her back. She whimpered, but he pulled her tail up and shoved his spurting cock into her ass. Carla yelped and shuddered in pleasure as orgasm tore through her body. She could feel his cock jerking in her ass, pumping hot cum inside her while her tits continued to leak black milk. Greg slapped her ass hard. "I'm glad you're so enthusiastic. Because it's time to put you to work."

***

Several hours later, Hawthorne's office door opened, and Carla walked in. He noticed something different about her when she came back from lunch, but he didn't know exactly what. "Carla, this coffee you've made tastes delicious. Are we using a different type of cream?"

"Yes, sir. It's specially made." Carla moved closer to the desk. "Mr. Hawthorne, there's something I need you to do for me."

Hawthorne looked up with surprise, "Certainly, Carla, what is it?"

"Actually, it's that you need to let me do something for you." She moved around to his side of the desk. His chair backed up, and she saw his cock straining against his pants. Without hesitation, she reached down and grabbed his aching dick. He'd not been aware of it at all, but her touch, even through his pants was divine. "I need you to let me take care of this."

Hawthorne's mouth went dry, and his vision blurred. This was everything he'd ever wanted. He knew he had obligations and a wife, but he didn't care. Carla knelt down and unzipped his pants. With little work, she fished his cock out of his pants and wrapped her divine lips around it. Hawthorne groaned in satisfaction as her hot mouth surrounded his length.

Her head bobbed up and down quickly, and Hawthorne wasn't a man of stamina. His head rolled back and he closed his eyes. Her mouth felt different. Her tongue wasn't just moving along his cock in rhythm with her lips, but sliding around his shaft and even out of her mouth to tickle his balls. Her lips felt bigger and softer, like two pillows pushing against him perfectly. His legs tensed, and his hand instinctively went to the back of her head. As he grabbed for her, his hand instead grabbed hold of a curved horn. Before he could react, he came. Hard. His balls emptied into her mouth and she slurped every drop down greedily. His heart pounded in his chest and he had to catch his breath before he opened his eyes.

Looking between his legs, he saw what Carla had become. Instead of revulsion or fear, his cock started to get hard again immediately. "Want to be like me, papi? Want to live to fuck? Want to cum in this fat Latina ass every day?"

"Oh god yes," he whispered.

Carla moved between him and the desk and bent over. Her tail flipped out of the way and gave Hawthorne a full view of her wet, bald pussy. "Then you better get started."

He scrambled to his feet, his cock rock hard again. He grabbed handfuls of her ass and pushed forward with all his might. His small cock was swallowed eagerly by the hot canal, and he felt his soul withering into nothing. Looking forward, he saw Carla's swollen breasts leaking onto Myers's permits, and he let loose a deep, demonic laugh.

12