Lustville Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shove your tongue up his ass, Rie." Amber suddenly spoke up, smiling cheekily as she admired the way her brother's cock was lurching so mightily and spraying thick ropes of pre-cum all over the shower room "I think my little brother liked it."

"Giving your champions advice? That's cheating sis."

"Oh, then you don't want a rimjob from that beautiful face then?" Jason went silent, not knowing how to respond to that question. His sister did have a point and as much as he did not want to not admit it, she was right.

"Well, give it to him."

"Yes, miss Amber." Rie giggled, before she did exactly what she was told, starting with kissing her way down his back with her hands caressing his muscled waists. Eventually, the Japanese woman found herself facing his ass and kneeling directly behind him as Yu Xun and Jin-Hee began to suck and slurp at his balls, his mighty cock curving over their heads, lurching and throbbing in orgasmic arousal.

"You too, get to work." Jason ordered the hostess in his arm firmly, finally allowing her to slip from his grasp and kneel down in front of him, between Yu Xu and Jin-Hee with a lustful smile on her face as she looked up at his cock, feeling just a bit nervous at the size of the thing. Behind him, Rie parted his chiseled glues with her hands put her face between them, moaning lewdly as she kissed and licked at his asshole, causing Jason to blast a copious dose of semen on Fumika's face, making her gasp at the sheer volume of it.

When the hot water from the shower head washed it away, Fumika then dove forward and slid her mouth over his fist-sized cockhead, making a choking noise as she allowed his girth to drill all the way to the back of her mouth. Meanwhile, Yu Xun and Jin-Hee continued to make noises as they serviced his balls, looking to be in heaven with a face full of nutsack, making it very clear they were totally enamored with the size and virility of Jason's balls.

This seemed to be not their first rodeo, as expected, as they worked together so perfectly it was as if the two shared the same mind, opening their mouth as wide as they could and bobbing their heads in and out of Jason's crotch, fellating both of his big, round nuts, getting as much of the cum-loaded orb as they could into their war, wet mouth.

"Holy shit!" Jason grunted as Rie shoved her tongue up his ass, at the same time Fumika began to let his cock slide down her throat. Their services made a series of lewd and wet sounds that could be heard even over the sound of water pouring from the large shower head above them. Randomly, a heavy deposit of semen would fly into Fumika's mouth, either filling up her stomach, or making her cheeks puff out, piling on her tongue and spilling all over his cock before she could swallow.

Eventually, Fumika pulled back from his cock and allowed Jin-Hee to take over as she and Yu Xun stopped servicing his balls and pulled back. "Share my cum with her." Jason ordered with a smirk, and Fumika turned to Yu Xun and locked her lips with hers, the two immediately engaging her in a deep, mouth-probing tongue kiss as they swapped the thick, virile cum in the Japanese hostess' mouth back and forth.

Even after a full minute of exchanging it to each other and mixing it with their saliva, when their lips separated, a thick strand of pudding-like goo continued to connect their mouths, only breaking apart by the hot water coming from the shower head above them.

"Your cum is so thick, master Jason!" Yu Xun moaned, pausing to swirl the sperm around in her mouth loudly as Fumika snowballed his cum in the same manner. "Fuck, I can feel it getting stuck in my throat."

"You hear that, sis?" Jason spoke up tauntingly as he turned to his sister, who was on the Vichy shower table with a shirtless Dan standing beside her, his beefy thirteen inch cock straining against the front of his pants. "That's the honesty you need to show me when I ask you about my cum. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from Yu Xun here, you know, to prepare some nice lines to tell me when I make you submit." He said, leaning down to cup the Chinese woman's chin and stroke her cheek, giving Rie even more access to his asshole, while Jin-Hee continued to suck at his cock, having already taken more than two thirds of it down her throat.

"Big word coming from someone who is going to lick my foot on his twentieth birthday party." Amber taunted back as she stood up and climbed off the shower bed, allowing Jason to wrap a white towel around her body and begin the process of drying her off, which he did very carefully and thoroughly.

"You want to know what I am going to do to you if you continue to keep that attitude going until our birthday?" Jason asked, before seizing a handful of Jin-Hee's hair much to her surprise with one powerful hand "Here, allow me to show you."

With that said, he slammed her face further down his cock, feeling the mind-blowing tightness as inch after inch of his arm-thick cock slid into her wet, gurgling insides. He did not stop pushing, even after over fifteen inches of meat had disappeared down her warm, clenching gullet, before eventually, her nose pressed up against his hairless pubis area. He then bucked his hips, rather violently and drove the last inch of his dick into Jin-Hee's throat pussy, hilting himself as his cockhead burrowing into her stomach.

"Exactly like this, sis" Jason growled before he began to powerfuck her throat, making the others stop what they were doing and watch on in awe. Even Amber had a look of bewilderment on her face, as she grabbed Dan by the back of his head and brought his face over to her twat, letting him eat her out as she watched her brother unleashed a sexual fury upon the Korean hostess. God, it look so hot and fucking good, was the thought that went through her mind as she groped at her breast and pinched her own nipple while Dan ate her cunt, shoving his tongue up her twat and lapping up her juice as he buried the lower half of his face in her crotch.

Then, an inevitable came, for the first time in 19 years Amber witnessed her brother's orgasm as it rocketed up his shaft. His pisshole dilated and there was a nasty sputtering sound as thick gouts of chowdery semen began to erupt directly into Jin-Hee's belly and continued on for over ten uninterrupted minutes, swelling her stomach out like the reservoir of a condom while the poor Korean girl orgasmed helplessly at the feeling of his massive load being dumped inside her.

Feeling that Jin-Hee could not take it anymore, Jason yanked his cock out of Jin-Hee's mouth like a warrior removing his weapon from a defeated beast. But he was nowhere near done. Aiming his pulsing cock down with one hand and glancing over to his sister with a wide smirk in his heightened orgasmic state, Jason began to spray the Korean beauty's face with his seed, causing whitish-yellow ropes of his unbelievably thick cum cake her face, piling on her feature so fast and thick not even the water pouring down from the showerhead could wash away in time.

To say that Amber was shocked, and amazed, was an understatement.

"That's right sis, this is going to be you this Sunday." Jason spoke up finally, merely taking a breath like he had just finished a light jog around the house instead of dumping gallons of his cum on a girl "And don't worry, I can assure you that you will get a lot more than just a creampie of this caliber. I'm going to fucking drown you."

He declared, very confidently as he gave his cock a firm stroke from the base to the tip, pushing the cum sticking inside his dick out and feeding it to the other three, who opened their mouth excitedly to receive his seed, moaning as they chew on it to savor the taste before swallowing.

Leaving Jin-Hee behind to clean up, Jason headed out of the shower room and allowed the other three to dry up his body with a clean towel, giving extra care to his cock, which looked to have grown even harder than before. Amber merely narrowed her eyes at him, before she shrugged him off and walked over to her own massage table as Jason was led to his own.

"I must admit," Amber spoke up finally as she lay down on her back and waited for Dan to finish with the preparation "That was quite impressive."

Hearing the genuineness in her tone, Jason decided to not taunt back. He merely folded his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes as he laid back and enjoyed their services. Fumika being the lucky one as not only did she get to work on his arms, but she also got to work on his midsection with her oil soaked tits, slurping up his pre cum for him whenever she had the chance while pushing and sliding her big mammaries on his hips and outer thighs.

Rie, meanwhile, climbed onto his chest and used her ass to spread the oil on his upper body, bringing her pelvis low and rubbing her round cheeks against his chest, spreading the honey dripping oil on his chest. Below him, Yu Xun was sliding his left calf between her breasts, oiling it up while kissing worshipfully at his balls, which were already bloated with fresh hot cum.

For the next ten minutes, every bit of his body with the only exception being his towering cock was rubbed in oil, applied via the most prominent parts of three amazing female bodies. It was the treatment any man would kill to have, and yet here he was receiving it for free. Sure this was still the challenge Amber had for him, but he was pretty confident that he could easily breath through it, and so allowed himself to indulge in the heavenly services of these erotic hostesses.

Feeling a presence over his face, Jason opened one of his eyes and smirked when he saw Rie reapplying a large quantities honey like oil on her ass, sliding her hand down her ass crack, gliding over her puckered asshole and wet cunt lips before she eventually sat down on his face, allowing him to return the favor from earlier. Rie moaned out with a lustful smile as she could feel his tongue sliding up her asshole, and began to twerk and clasp her ass against his face as she used her hands to rub oil on his eight pack abs.

The oil massage continued for another ten minutes until Jin-Hee rejoined them, carrying with her a new vase of oil. All three girls stopped whatever they were doing, and allowed Jin-Hee to grab a dipper to scoop up a steamy amount of oil before pouring it on his cock, making him grunt as the thick, scalding hot substance slowly but surely trickled down his incredibly sensitive monster. Three more scoops later, Jin-Hee put the vase down before all four pairs of hands fell to his cock in unison, taking a tandem grip and then began to stroke it.

Jason grunted as he indulged himself to the combined handjob of all four women, and glanced over to his sister to see her getting a sensual back rub from Dan while lying face down on her pillowy tits, his skilled hands working up and down the side of her lewd body with long, easy strokes. Having gotten rid of his pants as well, Dan's beefy thirteen inched cock was currently resting against Amber's perfect bubble ass as he straddled her hips from behind, sliding back and forth between that mind blowing butt crack with the leaning movements of his body.

A hose dose of pre-cum then erupted from his cock, and splattered on the hostesses' faces, making them moan in lustful excitement. It was a release which only emboldened them, and as their hands began to stroke at the lower half of his cock, the girls leaned forward and pressed their lips around his swollen cock head, kissing it with their tongues licking and writing all over the bulbous glans. When he felt Rie had put her lips around his cock while the other girls continued to lick at the pulsing shaft, Jason rose to a sitting position, using one mighty arm to wrap around Rie's butt and keep her from falling headfirst as he spread his legs wide and had them dangled down the floor from the edges of the massage table.

Thus the Japanese hostess found herself suspended, upside down, in what would have been a sixty-nine position with her hands gripping at the rock hard muscles of his thighs, and his cock threatening to impale her like a roasted pig. "Time to work that throat, slut." Jason said simply, grabbing both of her ankles and spreading her legs wide open to expose her full, pouty cunt lips, at the same time suspending her in the air.

Slowly but surely, Rie lowered herself down, bending her arms and allowing his cock to push into her throat. It was an impressive display, Jason had to admit, as he watched her throat bulge out as inch after inch of his monster meat disappeared into her mouth. The incredible tightness of her throat, combined with the sight of her amazing, upside down body performing this incredibly lewd sexual acts, was more than enough to throw most men over the edge. But Jason maintained perfect control over his own orgasm, and despite the mind blowing pleasure, he merely leaned forward to probe his tongue into her pussy, devouring it with lips biting, dominant kisses.

Rie continued to lower herself down, each glllrk and glrrrrrrk was proof that his monster dong was sliding further and further in her guts, fucking her all the way to her stomach and using her voluptuous body as nothing more than a cocksleeve.

"Oh, very good." Jason praised as looked down and saw that his dick had lodged entirely in Rie's throat in the impressive display of split fucking, her neck bulging out with the cylindrical shape of his dick. "I will make sure to tip you a big bonus later, even if my sis has probably planned to do that. For now... here's your reward!"

With that said, Jason let loose, no longer feeling the need to hold himself back, his cock lurching so hard that Rie widened her eyes and felt her entire body twitching along with it. Dropping her so that her face planted firmly on his clenching balls, her breasts pancaked against his ripped torso, spreading out into discs, and her body made a desperate noise of desire, before his cock spewed inside her like a broken, uncontrollable hose, sending a stream of ultra-dense semen into Rie's guts and filling her up to the brim, surpassing his first load in sheer quantities and even qualities.

Grunting in satisfaction, Jason then went back to eat her cunt, eventually bringing her to an orgasm of her own along with the sensation of his sperm sloshing around in her guts as he continued to pump his load into her for several minutes without pause, causing Rie's stomach to bloat out like she was pregnant already with his kids, and eventually slowly but surely dragged her mouth off of his cock, raising her up until her lips bobbed free from his cock. The sudden removal resulted in an explosion of creampie and drool that splattered down against his monster meat, leaving it to look like a half melted ice cream on a hot day of summer.

Jason barely gave it a look, however, as he handed a twitching Rie over to Yu Xun, who carried her away so she could spend some time recovering from that, and got off the massage table to stand before Fumika, who smiled nervously up at him before he grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her, aggressively, before he turned her around and bent her over the massage table, facing his sister.

Amber knew what was coming, and she found herself unable to look away as Jason penetrated Fumika's pussy with his massive cock, knocking the winds out of her lungs and making her cum right on the spot. Her brother's beautiful, muscular body flexing powerfully in a display of pure physical strength as he began to fuck the overwhelmed girl, not with just normal thrusts either, but an all the way in and almost all the way out womb batterers. Amber looked at the maze of muscles exploding over his glistening chest, admiring his intimidating pectorals and sexy, articulated abs, and couldn't stop herself from wondering if it would look even better up close, right on top of her, as he worked to fuck her brain out, drilling that fat cock of his into her womb.

To say that her pussy was arching with a desperate need was an understatement.

"Too good... too good~" Fumika moaned, her eyes rolling back as her tongue lolled out of her mouth, moaning desperately as she came and came and came around Jason's horse cock while he fucked her deep and hard, hauling himself forward with one hand pulling at her hair. His powerful thighs slapped against Fumika's pussy as he drove his godly dick in and out of her gushing cunt like an industrial piston. Jason fucked hard, working his hips in a blur, but he never lost his coordination or precision, even as his thick manhood stretched the hostess out completely, he would always make sure that it scraped across her g-spot and smashed the area around her clit.

As Jason continued to fuck Fumika's spasming body, Xu Yun coming up behind him and pressing her tits against his back as she wrapped her arms around his body, he looked over at his sister and saw her being fucked in a similar position by Dan, and fucked her like a champ he did as he pulled at her arms by the elbows, one foot on the massage table to gain an even better leverage to slam into her asshole.

Jason looked at his sister smugly and mocked her with a cheeky smirk, knowing full well that despite the 13 inch dong that might have been too much for some women filling her up rapidly and repeatedly, it could not give her the same mind blowing pleasure as what the one he was impaling on his cock was feeling. Dan was also ramming into Amber nowhere near as hard or as fast as Jason was fucking Fumika, despite himself having the raw strength of a man in his sexual peak.

The two said nothing, but their bodies' languages were more than enough for each other to know it.

Dan had his orgasm first, and he blew it directly in Amber's pussy with her permission, his load was absolutely huge. Jason, meanwhile, took several more minutes to even feel himself closing to his own mind blowing release. He could hold on a lot longer, but wanted to give Fumika a chance to come back for more later, as she seemed to have reached her limit from cumming so much and so fast.

Indulging himself in the pleasure that would shatter a normal man's mind, Jason hilted himself inside Fumika and came, let losing a load that was just as great, if not even more so than the one before, smirking widely with drool trickling down his chin as he felt his thick load rushing through his cum cannon and blasting directly against the back of her womb. Fumika instantly collapsed on the massage table, lying face down like a broken down when Jason withdrew his cock from her slain pussy, and watched as the creampie he had given her exploded from her pussy like a waterfall, splattering on the floor like hot lava.

Having yet to even break a single drop of sweat, Jason stood over the first conquered slut with a casual air about him, thrusting his huge cock between the round gloves of her butt and jutting it in the air over her body. In Jin-Hee and Yu Xun's mind, it was as if he was a god offering his favored mortals a gift. Their hands instantly reached out and seized his inhuman dong, before the two took their turns shoving it down their throat until they began to gag on it, serving only the purpose of pleasuring him and sucking him clean of their colleague's juice and his own semen.

Later that afternoon, Jason found himself sitting on a bench inside the sauna room, sweat trickling down his body while Yu Xun was riding him, twisting and turning her sensual body in a lewd dance as she lifted and slammed herself down his monster cock, taking it with her pussy. The other girls mashed around his body, whispering seductive words into his ear, while rubbing themselves on his muscles. Jason was no stranger to the lustful attentions of multiple women at the same time, but it didn't make this experience at the spa any less mind blowing.