Lustville Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many?" Michael asked, tiredly as he pushed a button and caused the top of his bed to raise up a little, letting him see a sexy nurse wearing the scantiest piece of nurse uniform currently kneeling on the floor between Jason's legs and blowing his cock, filling the room with wet popping sounds of cock-sucking.

"You and six other men, along with three women." Jason answered simply, not looking away from the game he was playing on his phone, at least not until Michael had spoken up again.

"Holy hell, bro... your sister." Jason cocked an eyebrow at that, as he looked at his best friend who now had a dazed smile on his face as he remembered what had happened the previous night, the fun that he had had with Amber Harper.

It was an unbelievably mind blowing experience, even though he and nine other people had been fucked into a coma and hospitalized in the process, by none other than Amber herself, who had been the last one standing after the orgy at their strip club last night. His mind was still weak from the brain melting pleasure he had felt last night, but he could still remember the way Amber's bubble butt bouncing and twerking on his cock as he fucked her asshole, how her tits rolled in his palms like two perfect droplets of water as she rode him for hours, while other men had their ways with the rest of her body.

They had thought that they were the ones fucking Amber, but in the end, turned out that it was her who had had them wrapped around her the whole night.

"You get some rest Mike. Miss Kara here will take good care of you." With that said, Jason stood up from her seat and put his phone away into the pocket of his pants, drawing his still flaccid cock out of nurse Clara's sucking wet maul before he tugged it into his pants and walked to the door "I gotta go find that slut."

"Wait, she's here?"

"Just rest Mike. I will tell her that you say hi." With that said, Jason walked out of the room and closed the door behind him, leaving his best friend behind with nurse Clara, who had a smile on her face as she rose to her feet before sitting down next to him on his bed, smiling warmly at him when he put his hand on her thigh.

Asking around, it didn't take it long for Jason to learn that Amber was last seen with the doctor in charge of the men that had been hospitalized by Amber after the orgy last night, and his office was also where he was needed. Without further ado, Jason headed there and walked in to see Doctor Batson having his shotgun sucked by his sister, who was kneeling in front of the desk so low that her big white ass touched the floor. She was stripped naked except for her G-string and high heels. Her blonde hair was being held up by the doctor's strong hand as her head bobbed up and down on his cock that must have been quite long, judging by the distance of her bouncing.

"Oh fuck! I'm CUMMING!" The doctor roared, grabbing Amber's head and slamming her down to the base, causing her chin to sink into his big meaty balls, and her nose pressed against his rock-hard abs. The sound of his cock pumping a hot load into Amber's stomach was so loud Jason could hear it, but once again Amber showed her skill in cum drinking, and swallowed his whole load without spilling a drop.

After an entire minute, the man finished pumping his salty baby-batter directly into Amber's stomach, and he let go, allowing Amber to unplug his dick from her throat. The doctor then shot three more impressive ropes of cum out of his massive cock and decorated Amber's face and breasts like frosting on a very slutty cake as she smiled up at him.

"Ah, Mr. Jason Harper, I presume." It was then that Doctor Batson looked up after noticing Jason's presence in the room. Amber did the same, but she merely gave him a look before going back to suck at the doctor's cock, making sure that her brother could see how her neck was swelling out as she deepthroated him "Doctor Batson. I assume that your friend Mr. Anderson has woken up." He asked as the two shook hands with each other.

"Yes, thanks to you doc." The male Harper said before he asked "Doc, about the other guys..."

"Oh, speaking of whom, I want to give you this." The doctor said, as he picked up a piece of paper on his desk and handed it over to Jason, who then took a look at it and found his eyes almost bulging out of their sockets at the number of zeros he was seeing "It's the bill for their medical treatments. Your sister told me you wouldn't have any trouble taking care of it."

"Wha..." Jason was speechless, his mouth trying to form words and he could do nothing but look between the bill and his sister, who pulled her mouth back from Doctor Batson's cock and stuck her tongue out in a cute, playful manner.

To be continued...