Lustville Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of the sauna room, Amber was being held up in the air in a full nelson by Dan, having her asshole stretched by his monster cock while her long legs were pinned back nearly behind her head. How her pussy was soaked and engorged was evidence of how much she was enjoying the brutal ass-fuck, crying out eventually when he dumped another load up her ass.

It was no less an arousing treat to the eyes for Jason, who watched the handsome masseuse taking on his sister like it was his second nature. The fact that he could last this long and was ready for another round was the clear proof of why his mother had chosen him to be the one in charge at Silk Sensations.

When nighttime came, Jason continued to take on the hostesses in the Jacuzzi pool, with each girl recovering after he was done with her and switched to the next in line to come back to him for more and more of that pleasure he could give, but the male Harper never faltered, his whole working in the same speed and strength like a tireless, well-oiled machine. He did not look tired or even close to it, not even after ten straight hours of nonstop fucking, only taking quick breaks for some light snacks and water.

The girls, meanwhile, seemed to get more and more exhausted each time he spewed his load inside them, moaning weakly as his creampie spurted out of their abused holes in waves before eventually, Yu Xun, Jin-Hee and Fumika gave up one by one. Their tits piled on their chest like round pillows, their buttocks mashed out under them like spheres of meat, as the two laid in a growing puddle of Jason's semen, unresponsive. Every so often, bursts of hot spunk would pour from their pussies and assholes, while their bodies twitched in the aftermaths of their mind-blowing orgasms, which had been in chains whenever Jason fucked them.

It was near midnight that Jason finally finished the last girl, Rie, the one with the regal look of a Japanese princess but the ridiculously lewd body of a pornstar, and by the time that he was done with her, she had all that look of a fucked stupid slut who had been sexually overwhelmed and dominated. There was a wet pop and a waterfall of thick, steamy, yellowish white cum poured out of Rie's gaping asshole when Jason finally tugged himself free from her and stood up, casually just leaving the poor girl on the floor while moaning faintly, having passed out as well.

"Not bad, Jase.... Not bad at all."

Hearing that, Jason looked to the side to see his sister smiling at him while toying with a glass of red wine in her hand. She was currently sitting in a pedicure chair like a spoiled queen, but in a very unladylike manner, leaning sideway with one leg draping over the right armchair, spreading herself wide open and granting the sight of her seductive neither lips to the two men who were sitting at her feet and tending to her nails. Dan, as usual, was standing at her side, his cock curving over her face as she rested the side of her head against his muscled pelvis, hand reaching up to fondle and play with his balls.

"I must admit, that was quite impressive... how you handled those four girls." Amber said as Dan nodded his head at the two men standing on the side, making them hurry over to Rie and carry the unconscious girl to another room to rest. "You have completed your first challenge, little brother, but the next one won't be so easy."

"Worry about your challenge, sis. I have just the perfect thing in mind for you." Jason answered simply as he walked toward his sister, took the glass of wine from her hand and drank it, feeling a buzz of alcohol that washed over his body.

Sighing in satisfaction, Jason then grabbed his cock in his other hand and lowered the empty glass down below it, milking the last rope of sperm inside his cock out and pouring it into the empty glass, filling it to the point of overflowing before handing it back to Amber, who took it while smiling seductively at her brother.

"Since it's already late, can we stay here for the night and continue tomorrow?" He then asked, looking over to Dan.

"Yes, of course, we have rooms for our guests if they wish to stay here after treatments, and I'm sure you will be delighted to know that the rooms that we have for the VIP are no different from the best ones at a 5 star hotel. I can carry on the preparation if you wish to stay there for the night." Dan replied with a smile as he nodded his head to Jason.

"Great, and send a few girls to my room as well." Jason said, making Dan nod his head to him in understanding before he turned his attention down to his sister, who looked like she was deciding whether or not she should just chug the whole glass of his sperm down, or slowly enjoy it one small sip at a time. "And you sis, take your own advice. Don't wear yourself out with these poor lads overnight. Save your strength. You will need it for what I have in store for you tomorrow."

"I will keep that in mind, little brother, as I give Dan and these men the bonus they deserve." Amber smiled as she tugged at Dan's ball sack, giving Jason a playful wink. A thick rope of sperm spilled from the masseuse's cock and landed heavily on her face, but she merely snuck her tongue out and licked at the stuff piling on her lips.

Jason merely gave his sister a sneer, before he walked away with a female employee, who was called to take him to his room. Amber waited till her brother had left to bring the glass to her lips and drink the whole thing in one go, licking her lips to savor the taste before she stood up and allowed Dan to take her to her room, where she allowed him to push her onto the bed before climbing on himself after her. The door was then opened, and more guys entered the room, wasting no time to get rid of their uniform before joining the couple in the bed.

In his room, Jason was being worshipped by a new group of women. Each one of them was as beautiful as the previous four, and naked as they pressed themselves against his muscled torso. Two of them were using their tongues to suck and lick at his nipples, while the rest were worshipping rest of his powerful body in their own, lustful ways, from caressing his biceps, grinding their cunts against his calves, taking turn blowing his cock and sucking his balls, or making out with him or his asshole. It was safe to say that Jason was in heaven.

XXXXXXXX

"Please come again, Miss Amber, master Jason." Dan bowed her head to the Harper sibling, one of whom was currently engaging in a heavy make out session with the four Asian girls who had taken care of him yesterday, their hands moving wildly in his shorts as he groped and fondled at their tits very casually.

Amber, who was fully dressed in the outfit she had come with yesterday and standing behind her brother, let out a sigh before she grabbed him by his collar and started dragging him away, separating him from the overly excited girls who had become completely love-sick with him.

"Please call us, master Jason!" They shouted, acting love struck high school girls.

"Sure thing girls!" Jason grinned as he zipped up his shorts and waved his hand at the four Asians, who then lined up behind Dan and bowed their heads to him. Jason continued to wave to them until he and his sister entered the elevator, which then lowered them to the underground parking lot of the building. "So, can I drive you to the location, sis?"

"In your dream." Amber rolled her eyes, before she left the elevator to head toward her car. A few minutes later, the Harper siblings sat in her car as she drove them back to the street of Lustville "So, where to?"

"My strip club, sis." Amber couldn't help but raise a curious eyebrow at her brother, who simply leaned his seat back and folded his hands behind his head as he looked up at the sky "What? You have only shown me your property, it's only fair if I show you mine."

"A little bit too early for a strip club, don't you think?"

The older Harper asked, as she turned on the engine of her personal vehicle and began to drive it out of the parking lot to head back on the highway leading them back to Lustville's central districts. She knew where the club was. Hard not to, when the Stalking Stallion had become the best strip club in town and the talk of all of her friends who wished to earn good cash with their bodies. Amber had yet to visit the place, as she did not want to give Jason the satisfaction of knowing that she had come to his strip club and have some fun there, but she knew very well about its reputation.

This might just be the greatest opportunity for her to see the Stalking Stallion for the first time.

"It's best that you come now rather than later to get to know the place, sis." Jason answered simply as he took out his phone and began to send some text messages "Cause you are dancing and getting fucked for my VIPs tonight."

Feeling excited all of sudden, Amber did not waste any more time to drive them both to the location, eventually leaving the highway to return to the more crowded streets of Lustville.

After that, it did not take it long for them to arrive at the Stalking Stallion, a solid 80000 feet square, expensive looking building with a long red carpet leading to decorative doors of which opened into a long entryway, where a tall, dark and muscular bouncer was standing, looking intimidating. To complete the façade of a high end strip club, the large circular shaped nameplate stood above the doors also featured a neon sign of expansively well-endowed women mashing themselves around a big horse and making provocative gestures as if welcoming them to the pleasures and sins within.

"Good to see you, Mr. Harper! I have received word that you will come." The bouncer greeted in his deep tone as Jason put his hand on the passenger seat and the windshield to jump out of his sister's convertible car, much to her displeasure.

"Thanks John." Jason smiled at the bouncer before he led Amber into the club, allowing the bouncer to take her car away to the parking lot after receiving the key from her. The interior of the club was just as good and high class as Amber had expected it to be.

The first floor was divided into a large stage and several smaller ones around it with elevated seating and a single, long and fully stocked bar. The stages was formed with a silvery, mirror-polish, giving the inhabitants a clear view of the erotic paintings on the walls and ceiling, as well as an upward view of the strippers when they were performing their dances.

From where she was standing, Amber could see that the club also came with an entire second floor and a rooftop deck that's perfect for large bachelor parties and private events while a see-through catwalk provides a view of the action from different angles. Toward the back were numerous doors and curtains branching off into many cozy private booths, where the guests could pay for some private services from the strippers, or any forms of debauchery that they desired.

All in all, it was a strip club worthy to be co-owned by Jessica Harper.

"Where the hell is he?" Jason asked, more to himself than to anyone while looking around. After checking his phone to see no response to one of his early messages, the younger Harper then looked over at one of the bouncers standing in the hallway and asked him "Hey, do you know where Michael is? Is he in his office?"

Amber raised an eyebrow when she heard the name. She could take a wild guess that the one her brother was looking for was Michael Anderson. Not much that Amber knew about him beside the fact that he was Jason's best friend from the day that they met in primary school. Their relationship was neutral, as Amber viewed him as nothing more than the brain behind all of Jason's pranks in high school, and the two of them had also never actually given each other anything more than just some simple greetings whenever she saw him at the house. However, Amber did remember Jason telling their mother that Michael had recently been accepted into Lustville University, business administration major, making Jessica become interested in giving him a part time job that he could do while studying to help him learn how to really handle a business.

If her assumption was correct, then this strip club might have been that job they were discussing.

With the club's reputation, it also appeared that he had been doing a damn fine job at it too.

"Give me a second, Mr. Harper." The bouncer replied simply before he raised a finger and touched his earpiece, speaking to his colleagues in a low tone before answering Jason "Ah yes, you can find Mr. Anderson in the second VIP room on the second floor." That confirmed it. The one they were looking for was Michael Anderson.

"Right, thank you." Jason said, before he beckoned his sister to follow him as he headed up the stairs leading to the second floor of the club, which appeared to be the VIP area, looking even fancier than the one below with its own high end bar, dancing stages with stripper poles installed and private rooms featuring many different forms of entertainments.

Taking a peak into these VIP rooms, Amber noticed some of the guests from the night before had yet to take their leaves as they were still fucking the strippers on the beds or against the stripper poles. Even so, some of them might be the male employees of the club, as their physiques were like that of the top class fitness models or pornstars, and their cock were as thick and as long as the likes of Dan from her own spa business, Silk Sensation. Either way, Amber could see why the place was the best in town.

"Michael! Michael!" Jason called upon knocking his fist on the door of the room the bouncer had pointed them to "It's me, Jason! I'm here with my sister!" he then lowered his hand down and then waited. It did not take it long for the Harper sibling to hear the sound of the door being unlocked before it swung open to reveal a tall and handsome young man with blonde hair and blue eyes standing there without a single piece of clothing on his muscular body, yawning as he held open the door with one hand and a sleepy look on his face, while holding his phone in the other.

The most interesting thing about him that Amber instantly noticed, was the elven foot cock hanging down between his muscled thighs, thick as her forearm. It was connected to a pair of absolutely enormous balls, each orb large enough to be cupped by any woman's eagerly grasping hands, seeming to hang with a weight that was almost visible. His muscles were equally as impressive, but Amber could barely spare his leanly defined eight pack of abdominals or strong pecs any attention, not when that dangerous-looking penis was dominating her vision.

"Oh hey Jason, what's up bro?" Michael Anderson greeted his best friend sleepily before bumping the side of his fist with him. Jason then leaned a little to the side to peek into the room and saw that there were at least half a dozen naked strippers sleeping on his bed, looking to have just gone through a very rough night with their boss, who held up his phone and continued to speak to him. "Just got your message, sorry I couldn't reply to it. Last night was wild for me."

"Yeah, I could tell." Jason replied sarcastically, making Michael laugh in amusement before he finally turned his attention over to Amber, who were eying him expectantly while nibbling on her bottom lip and having her arms crossed under her 34FF cup tits.

She was impressed by his physique, no doubt about it. She had never actually seen him without a shirt before whenever he showed up at their home, but she had heard rumors and could tell he was a beast just by looking at the muscles bulging out his clothing. Frankly speaking, Michael would have had the look of a stereotyped nerd if Jason hadn't dragged his best friend to the gym with him from a young age, allowing him to maintain a powerful, but shapely body that looked just as good as any top pornstars.

And now that he was also pantless, she could see that he was also just as well-endowed.

"Like what you see, sis?"

"I'm not your sister, nerd." She simply replied, but there was no hostility in her tone as she leaned closer to the naked stud standing in front of her flaunting his sex appeals confidently.

"Whatever you say, sis." Michael grinned as he flashed her a playful wink, before turning his head over to speak to his best friend, grinning from ear to ear as he gestured toward Amber "Fucking hell man, have I ever told you that your sister is soooooo fucking hot?"

"Isn't it like the first thing you say to me every time you see her?" Jason asked with a deadpan expression before his face spread out into a smug smile as he continued "So, can you make the arrangement for her to dance at the VIP lounge tonight?"

"Sure, if that is what you want, boss. I can easily make the arrangement." Michael nodded his head at his best friend, making Jason smile in satisfaction before he decided to ask, a cheeky smile on his face as he pointed a finger at Amber "But are you sure your sis has what it takes to dance for the VIPs? I mean... she has all the good looks, and the fact that she looks exactly like your mom is an extra plus. The guests are going to be so pleased watching her getting fucked on the stage tonight, but can she really dance? Sure she used to be a cheerleader back in high school, but is she good enough to please them?"

"I can assure you, Michael, that I am gonna do a lot more than just please your guests." Amber answered simply, smiling seductively at Michael as she uncrossed her arms from her chest and placing her hands on her hips.

"We'll see." Michael grinned before he walked back into the room and then returned a moment later with a keycard, which he then handed over to Jason before saying "This place doesn't open until six pm tonight, so for the time being you two can do whatever you want. Amber, the dressing room is behind the main stage on the first floor. I want you to be there at half past four to get ready, so try not to be late."

"I will keep that in mind." Amber nodded her head at her brother's best friend, seeing the professionalism in the way he talked.

"If you two need anything else, I will be in my office. That's the keycard to our best room, Jase, you know where it is bro." Jason nodded his head with a smug grin before Michael continued "I can't stop any of you from having fun with anyone here, but make sure you don't wear yourself out. We have an entire exciting evening ahead of us after all." With that said, Michael waved them goodbye and then disappeared back into his room, leaving Jason back with his sister, who turned to him and asked with a smile.

"Such a nice guy! Probably a beast in the bed too, with how many girls there are in his room. Why didn't you ever introduce me to him?" She asked. "We could have had so much fun."

"Aw, my fault then, sis. I didn't know you were into guys with half a brain in his head. I thought you only interested in hardcore bodybuilders and gangbangers, quite literally." Jason answered sarcastically and then turned around to walk away, making Amber laugh before she skipped after him.

XXXXXX

It was at 5:45 in the evening that the guests began to flood into the Stalking Stallion strip club, but only special invited guests could enter the VIP lounges, which might as well have been an orgy considering the number of the most beautiful and attractive strippers in the most exciting outfits prancing about, engaging with the guests in all manners of sexual exercises beside the more stereotyped dancing and stripping.

It's also worth noting that even though the VIP guests could have as much fun as they wanted with the strippers, the only all-out fucking one could see upon entering was in the private booths and rooms, where no one was really holding back and just indulging themselves in the pleasure of the flesh.