Lustville Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn bro, you seriously don't want your sister to make it through the night, do you?" Michael asked with a whistle of amazement when he noticed another handsome and quite muscular pornstar of Lustville walking into the VIP lounge after showing the two bouncers standing at the entrance his invitation, sent to him by Jason himself.

"Just want to make sure that it will be challenging for her, that's all." Jason answered with a smug smile, his arms draping on the shoulders of two topless strippers, whose tits were being groped by his strong arms as they mashed themselves against his muscular body, their hands in his pants.

Being the son of Jessica Harper, of course he would be well acquainted with the porno industry's most prominent figures, from pornstars to producers, all of whom his mother had invited home at least once. It gave Jason the opportunities to get to know them personally, befriending many and even getting close to some in the process. In the case of female pornstars, he even dated several of them and fucked them on a regular basis.

Nonetheless, he had their phone numbers saved in his phone, which he had used to send the invitations to the special event tonight at the best strip club in town.

"Hey, I think it's time for us to begin." Michael informed, and Jason looked to see that all the seats in the lounge, even the ones at the bar, had been filled with people, men and women who were clearly at their sexual peaks and ready for a wild and exciting performance.

"Let's fucking do it then." Nodding his head to Michael, Jason then walked away and headed onto his own private booth with elevated seating around a table with a stripper pole, but there would be no need for it tonight. Once inside, Jason did not waste much time to take his seat and get his cock out, allowing the two strippers to take turns blowing him as he waited for his sister to arrive on the main stage.

He did not have to wait long.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you our special guest of the night... daughter of the legendary Jessica Harper, miss Amber Harper!"

And with that announcement, Amber entered the main stage from the dressing room to the attention of every man and woman currently in the VIP lounge, smiling seductively as she walked with a bounce in her step and a swivel in her hips. Her genetic advantages were obvious to anyone with sight, from her natural charms, ruby red lips, dark raven hair to her tits that wobbled and shook with the softest of breaths, and an ass that made it look like she was constantly arching her back even she was standing ramrod straight.

Even so, much of her erotically voluptuous body were currently being hidden from view, as Amber was currently dressed in a two-piece businesswoman suit, consisted of a black suit jacket over a white blouse that was straining to contain her enormous, basketball-sized breasts, and a split-side pencil skirt that exposed her thighs and the the borders of her mid-thigh stockings to go with a pair of black stiletto heels. Her hair was drawn into a tight bun at the back of her head, and Amber finished her outfit with a pair of glasses with narrow, rectangular lenses.

Several guests whistled as Amber came up before them and began to dance, swaying her hips and turning her body sensually to the song that was definitely written for stripping, her beauty and just the fact that she was a blonde hair version of their beloved Jessica Harper was enough to was enough to appeal to several individuals within the VIP lounge of the Stalking Stallion. Winking, Amber began to blow kisses at the already excited guests as she continued to dance, and as she took her hair clip off and let her hair to cascade down her back like a curtain of black silk, signaling the start of her stripping, money began to fly onto the stage, though it was obvious Amber had no need for them.

'Alright boys, let's see how much you can handle before the fun begins,' Amber said silently as the pace of the song she was dancing started to pick up, but she had no trouble keeping up with it. Her hands then went to the buttons on her suit jacket, and within a matter of seconds, it was tossed to the other end of the stage. With it out of the way, the guests could clearly see that she was not wearing a bra underneath her blouse, leaving luscious breasts to stretch the material to its limit.

Continuing on with the dance, Amber then spun around the pole so that she faced away from her audience and bent forward slightly, sticking her ass back at them and letting them have a moment to take in the full view of her perfect, bubble buttocks skirt as she shook and wiggled her hips just a little to make her ass bounce against the stretched fabric of her pencil skirt. Seeing how excited her audience had become, Amber then reached around and pulled down the zipper, which then fell down and revealed a lacy black thong was swallowed up completely between the plump moons of her backside.

"Holy hell, sis." Jason muttered as he watched Amber dance, his cock had grown so hard that the two strippers kneeling before him were having a difficult time taking it down their throats. His sharp eyes followed every turn, every grind, and every thrust of her hips as she danced for a while in that stage of clothing. As much as he tried to, Jason couldn't stop himself but imagine his sister dancing on his lap while his cock was balls-deep inside her.

A loud cheer from the crowd drew him out of his thoughts, and he saw Amber once again having her back to the audience, but now with her blouse sliding down her bare shoulders. A moment later, it joined the rest of her outfit on the floor, allowing her 34FF cup tits bouncing and wobbling freely as she turned around and began to wiggle down her thong, her fingers slowly working the elastic piece of underwear down her thighs and over her knees before she let it drop on the floor as well.

And the sight of her in nothing but a pair of black, thigh high stockings and matching colored stiletto heels alone was enough to the breaking point of several male individuals within the VIP lounge, forcing them to free their cocks from their pants and start to masturbate to her.

But Amber didn't stop there.

Grasping the pole again, she then wrapped her right leg around the metal and spun around it with practiced grace. Her breasts jiggled and bounced to the delight of the crowd before she started sliding her mounds up and down the cold steel, throwing her head back as she let her breasts roll backward on her chest like two perfect droplets of water, making the crowd howl in excitement.

Thick ropes of semen began to fly through the air and rain down on the stage, but somehow, someway, Amber was able to avoid them all as she leaned over the stage and teased the ones sitting the closest to her with the lewdest sexual contacts, from just pushing her tits against their faces, to giving their cocks the wettest and lewdest kisses and licks. It wasn't long before the crowd began to 'make it rain', but instead of cold dollar bills, it was with hot loads of semen.

"Jesus, I don't think I have ever seen anything like this since the last time Jessica was here." Jason heard a male pornstar speak to his friend, which was something he had to agree wholeheartedly.

But the fun had only just begun.

It was when the DJ began to play a new song that Amber felt a presence creeping up behind her, but she continued to dance and leaned back until she felt herself pressed up against a hard, chiseled male body as a big, hard bitch breaker slid up the crack of her butt. He stood immensely tall, and his broad torso alone could eclipse her erotic, but slender form entirely, and as Amber began to grind her ass against his lurching member, reaching up to put her arms around his neck, his hands came up to grope and squeezed at her wobbling tits.

Just the second before his hands got too greedy with its groping movement, Amber broke away from him and turned around with a hand to his chest, keeping him from coming closer to her as she took a good look at his powerful, naked body and fully erected cock, returning his sly smirk with a smile of her own. It wasn't long before Amber's other hand came forward and wrapped itself around his cock, pumping him with tight, long strokes as his dick pulsed mightily in her palm.

Eventually, the man surged forward and grabbed Amber, turning her around before he slid his hands down her erotic body until he could slip them between her legs at the knees and then pushed them out to the sides to hoist her up like she weighed no more than a feather, at the same time spreading her legs wide open.

Once that her back had rested against his barrel chest, the male stripper then folded her legs up, and pinned Amber's knees next to her head as his arms were locked together around the back of her neck, being suspended in the air in a standing nelson position. Amber did not struggle, and she did not even look uncomfortable as she smiled cheekily at her audience and then her brother, whose cock was pulsing so much that even two experienced strippers couldn't hold it down just a bit.

And then, the moment everyone had been waiting for. The man plunged his dick into her asshole, sliding up into her tight cunt into her tight bowel with a tremendous slam, making the crowd cheer in excitement, losing themselves to the lust Amber had indulged upon them. He didn't go slow, not that he wanted to or he could do that with how fast the music had become, his dick busting into Amber's asshole and then went ball deep in an instant, making her baby blue eyes cross. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth as her feet twitched.

With a loud moan that could be heard even over the booming music, she squirted, spraying her juice down the men watching near the stage, driving them wild with lust. That was the last straw for the men in the audience. Several men rushed onto the stage and surrounded Amber as she was bounced up and down that thick cock in her asshole, while the ones who were slower and less well endowed, feeling a sense of inferiority, had no choice but to grab the nearest strippers, or whoever that were within their reach and process to fuck them, turning the entire VIP lounge into a wild orgy.

Jason was also at his limit. Cursing out so loudly the strippers serving him flinched, he grabbed the woman on his right by her hair and pulled her up to her feet, bending her over the balcony of his boot to ram his cock into her asshole. Without even uttering a single word, he began to fuck her, hard and fast, as he watched his sister huge tits clapping as they swung up and down, hitting Amber in the face in a degrading, humiliating fashion. The male stripper's muscular body crashed against hers as he gasped and moaned, but the wide smile that she was wearing on her face as she got fucked was clear evidence that she was the one having the most fun, and had been in total control of her current position..

Wham! Wham! Wham!

Fucked like a cheap whore, Amber just moaned even when a powerful orgasm hit her body hard enough to make her eyes roll back in her head. The one fucking her, meanwhile, was not far behind, feeling a wet sensation enveloped his balls. His body tensed up, before he unloaded what could be the most explosive orgasm of his life, sending thick ropes of semen up into her bowel, filling her up.

Reaching up and behind Amber wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up a little on his torso to begin to roll and twerk her own bubble butt around his spasming cock, winking flirtatiously at the men who had come onto the stage as she rode the male stripper through his own orgasm until he stopped cumming. With a loud grunt while trying to catch his breath, the man then lifted her off of his cock and put her down, allowing Amber to stand before the group of male pornstars who had come to her finally, knowing very well that Jason's challenge for her had arrived.

From behind, a strong hand slapped onto her thick rear and kneaded at her bubble ass. Amber simple pushed her ass back eagerly into the groping palm, not resisting in the slightest as she put her hands on her hips and let the men drink in the sight of her lewd body, cocks rock-hard and eager to defile the daughter of Jessica Harper, not knowing that they were the ones who were about to get eaten up.

Eventually, other hands joined in on the fun, and Amber found herself being pushed and tossed between them like a cheap sex toys as her tits and ass were groped, while her cunts and assholes were hooked and fingered from every direction. In return, Amber danced for them, twisting and turning her body in a lewd manner as she tempted them to do even more than that. When her head was pushed forward and her back bent over, without a moment of hesitation Amber parted her lips with a soft moan, saliva already building up in her mouth as she took the nearest cock into her mouth, bobbing forward softly, humming.

Amber slurped on that dick, her tongue lapping up against the throbbing veins along the bulging bottom of his mega cock, one cheek bulging out. Having had his sexual frustration for her built up the entire night, the man simply grunted and let loose, splattering his come deep inside her talented mouth, which swallowed his load up without spilling a single drop, her tongue flicking out from her lips moved in an efficient, professional manner.

Two other nearby men weren't wasting any time and quickly moved closer, and Amber lowered herself down in a lewd squat, her knees spread wide as her shelf-like ass bounced and swayed behind her. Reaching up, Amber wrapped her hands around the two monster cocks, bringing them close to her open, panting mouth as she milked them with her mindblowing handjob. She dipped her tongue under their crowns, swirling it over and over to make sure the whole thing was slathered in her saliva before she took them in and started sucking, stroking one as she tended to the other with her mouth before switching, taking them deeper and deeper until they were in her throat and their balls pressed up against her chin.

With animalistic groans, both men blew their loads, and Amber allowed them to jizz into her widely open mouth as she held their cocks above her face, gulping down faster than they could cum despite the volume and the intensity of their shots. When they finished cumming, Amber spun to her feet, arching her back and pushing her ass back against a big fat cock as two men pressed against her from behind, pawing at those bubble cheeks.

The moment she stood straight up, a man came right at her from the front. Her cunt stretched out as he speared into her, his hands grabbing at her elbows to pull her down when he thrust up, his pelvis smacked into her clit with every inch of his monster swallowed up by her pretty pink pussy, a bulge visible in her body nearly up to her belly-button. She came almost instantly, eyes rolling back as his cock slammed straight up into her womb, her own juices trickling down his shaft.

Holding her still, the man began to slam into her, his hips smashing into Amber's cunt with near-bruising force, his hips meeting Amber's with an almost painful sound of impact. Sperm blasting into her womb like the rapid overflow of a sewage pipe and the flooding orgasm ravaging her insides triggered another of Amber's own climax, forcing her to bite down her lip for a moment to stifle a moan before he reared back, pulling his rapidly softening cock out of her cunt.

As soon as he had withdrawn, however, another big cock was in place, slamming up into Amber as her body was held vertically for it. However, it wasn't the only one, as another cock slammed into her ass from behind, her legs flailing in the air as she was impaled on those cocks, getting bounced up and down with nothing to support herself in the air but those lurching meat. Her booty shook like jelly while a drool leaked from the corner of her mouth.

some of the other men were annoyed it wasn't their turn yet, and one of them gripped his dick by the base and rubbed it against her thighs, slapping her soft, supple flesh as another mimicked his action on the other side until Amber put her hands on their cocks and stroked them. Her mouth opened wide on instinct and her tongue slithered out, licking along the tip of their cocks.

With a roar, the two men fucking her erupted, splattering Amber inside with scalding hot spunk, and the ones she was stroking came as well, splattering her arms and the sides of her lewd body in their semen. The daughter of Jessica Harper merely responded to them with a smile, before she was pushed down onto her back and mounted by another energetic, horny man, who speared into the back of her womb in a lewd mating press. Another man grabbed that opportunity when Amber opened her mouth to moan to do the same to her face, thrusting his whole dick into her mouth in a single thrust, making her swallow and gag messily all over the huge rampaging dong.

As she was screwed like a roasted pig, Amber raised her hands up to her bouncing chest and grabbed them, mashing and squeezing those jugs, perfect orbs that crashed up and down on her chest with how rough she was being fucked, turning her audience on as they grabbed their cocks and jugged to the sight of her getting fucked in front of them.

Amber had lost track of her orgasms at this point, but it was because she had no longer bothered counting anymore, not because she had lost herself to the overwhelming pleasure to the point her mind was no longer fully functioned, like the two strippers Jason was mercilessly destroying while watching his sister go at it. The man inside her cunt then came, blasting her divine body with more sperm than most men could produce in months. With the one fucking her face soon followed with his orgasm, Amber hefted her fat tits up and the men who were jerking to her groan, their cocks swelling fatter as their balls tightened and piss-holes opened wide to burst their nuts on her tits and the middle section of her body.

When they were done, her chest was sticky and dripping with gooey, noodle-thick runners of spunk before she rose to her feet as the two men fucking her pulled out, stumbling back while breathing hard. The ones who had fucked her looked like they were about to pass out, but it didn't look like they wanted to stop just yet.

Scooping up the cum on her bouncing breasts and licking it off her drenched hand, Amber looked around as the VIP lounge of the Stalking Stallion devolved into a true shameless orgy, with the people involved becoming so many piles of hot, sweaty flesh crawling all over each other.

It didn't take it long for Amber to find him, the one she had had her eyes on from the moment she discovered that he was secretly a fucking stud. Michael Anderson was one of the only men who wasn't losing himself completely to the lustful atmosphere, the other being her brother Jason but he was currently satisfying his cock with a third stripper. Michael was currently standing at the bar and enjoying a glass of wine, having his cock sucked by a female pornstar who had worked with her mother a couple of times in the past.

With a lustful smile on her face, Amber raised a hand and beckoned him to come to her with a seductive gesture. Michael was so stupid to not do so, finishing his drink in one gulp before he tossed the female pornstar to a bouncer and walked onto the stage as even more men followed his example and surrounded her even further, blocking Amber from seeing anything outside of the circle of strong bodies of powerful muscles and enormous cocks.

Break

"You are lucky to be alive, you know."

Jason spoke to Michael through the haze of his blurry vision. Despite being one of the healthiest and most athletic of young men in Lustville, he was currently lying in a hospital bed, with an IV connecting to the back of his hand.