Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 07

Story Info
Sarah becomes a part-time stripper.
10.8k words
4.65
3.8k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
253 Followers

Chapter 7 Becoming an Exotic Dancer

Now that they were inducted as full-fledged members of JH&P's secret sex club, Sarah and Jim half-expected that they would soon be given a special assignment. It didn't work out that way. In fact, months passed during which no one asked anyone to do any kind of special assignment.

Meanwhile, the Coxwells and the Poisseys had become very close friends. When the obligations and schedules allowed it, the two couples would meet and enjoy each other's company. Although they looked forward to another sexual encounter as couples, the demands of Marc's job as a private investigator interfered with their plans.

The two couples did manage to meet on two occasions, but as luck would have it, they were the occasions when the Coxwells were unable to leave their daughter with one of their grandmothers. These occasions actually strengthened the bond between the two couples. But it was becoming clear that opportunities to socialize only came about once every six weeks. The main problem was the nature of Marc's job which could take him away on a moment's notice.

About four months later, everything suddenly suddenly seemed to fall in place. The Poisseys invited the Coxwells to visit their home. Marx had a brief respite from his work because he had just completed a major investigation and needed a break. That sounded good to Sarah and Jim. All they needed to do was arrange for Lucy to stay with one of her grandmothers. And this time, they were successful. A long time had passed since they had exchanged spouses for the first time. The stars now seemed to align in their favour.

The prospect of sex with their friends only truly became real when Sarah and Jim actually arrived at Poissey household where both Rose and Marc were present.

After lunch and the some obligatory small talk, the two couples switched partners, Rose with Jim and Sarah with Marc. This time, the two couples decided to stay in the same room. For Sarah and Jim, there was still the novelty in having sex with black partners. Jim would witness, for the first time, a black cock entering into his wife's white body. For Sarah, there was also the forthcoming exhibitionist thrill of performing in front of husband although she also had more than a passing interest in watching as her husband's white cock entered her good friend's black body.

The contrast was stark and thrilling but Sarah and Jim also knew that if the their sharing relationship continued, they would get used to it and its importance would recede into the background. The long-term thrill for both of them was the knowledge that they were developing an emotional relationship with the opposite number of the other couple. The men were almost like brothers while their wives were sisters.

Unlike the Coxwells, the Poisseys were not new to interracial sex. At a minimum, they had had sex with the Johnsons, the Hammers at least once, several lovers at the Plantation Club and, they said, twice participated in the sex parties sponsored by the JH&P's clients who were 'in the know' about the LLP and worked with it. But they acknowledged to themselves that their relationship with the Coxwells was not as casual as their other sexual experiences had been. As friends and lovers, this white couple was something special. There was an unusually strong bond between them. It was almost polyamorous.

Both couples wanted to meet more often but the unpredictability of Marc's schedule often interfered with the two couples' attempts to expand their blossoming relationship. Socializing, let alone swinging, was very difficult to arrange. They understood that they could make plans but these plans could be altered or cancelled on short notice as dictated by Marc's work as a private investigator. The net result was that weeks often passed before the two couples were able to meet again.

On one occasion, Marc's scheduled investigation was unexpectedly cancelled, allowing the two couples to meet. But it had to be a social event only because it was too late for the Coxwells to ask a grandmother or a babysitter to take care of Lucy. So Lucy came along with her parents to the Poissey house where a mundane but still enjoyable social afternoon took place. Despite these difficulties, the bond between the bond between the two couples grew stronger.

The two couples managed to get-together socially about once every six weeks but opportunities to exchange partners were few and far between, maybe once every three or four months.

At one point, Sarah became concerned that the Johnsons and Hammers might disapprove of the growing intimacy that she and Jim had developed with the Poisseys. She raised with Kirsten.

"No," Kirsten had replied, "we are not concerned. As a matter of fact, your psychological profiles indicate that, if your had met Marc first, you would probably have fallen into his spell and even married him. The same is true for Kim and Rose. The fact is, as couples, the four of you are exceptionally compatible with each other. It's only natural that you like to hang out each other as much as you do. Norbert and I have a similar relationship with Bob and Janice."

Sarah had then changed the subject, "I had expected a special assignment by now," Sarah told Kirsten. "But then again, what do I know?"

She laughed. "They don't occur very often. If you thought the LLP meant, lots of swinging and sex parties mixed with business, you're wrong. The LLP only becomes activated when its needed to achieve a specific business objective, and that's not often." She laughed. "Don't worry. Your time will come."

* * *

Almost six more months had passed. So it came as a surprise when they received an invitation from Mike Peters to attend a meeting in his office, the same Mike Peters who had arranged for the Poisseys to go undercover at the Plantation Club. Since Peters and his wife had withdrawn from active participation in the secret sex club for, and since they had little direct contact professionally with Peters and his group of lawyers, they were somewhat perplexed about what he actually wanted them for.

As legal professionals, Sarah and Jim knew that the key word was 'active'. They still participated in the secret sex club but they had ceased taking assignments for reasons of age and health.

When they arrived at Peters' office, they saw that all the members of the LLP were present, including Janice, Marc and Pat, all of whom were spouses of JH&P employees. Both Sarah and Jim developed butterflies when they realized that this was the first time that all of them had gathered together in one place. It meant only one thing, something momentous was in store, a special assignment, one that meant venturing into the realm of sex with people who were total strangers and who acted as their own agents.

As Peters was the official head of JH&P and the unofficial head of the LLP, the other four couples waited for Peters to begin the meeting. The first thing he did was welcome the LLP's newest members, Sarah and Jim, for whom this was their first actual LLP meeting. "Please call me Mike, he told them. No formality is needed here among LLP members. Sarah, I think you know my wife Pat through activities in the wives' social club."

Sarah nodded in acknowledgement.

"Actually, the first thing I want to do is give you a heads-up about changes that will be taking place in the firm. I have informed the management team that I want to retire and planning should now commence to prepare for that eventuality. Those of you who are members of the management team, Bob, Norbert and Rose, already know what I'm about to say but, as a matter courtesy, I want all LLP members, particularly, Sarah and Jim, to get a broad outline of what we expect will need to happen. Please keep this information to yourselves. Announcements to the rest of the staff will be made once the planning is done and everything is in place."

Both Sarah and Jim realized that the senior managing partners were treating them with unusually high regard. They were flattered to be treated as part of JH&P's inner circle even though they were not full partners.

"Firstly," Peters continued, "we have decided to restructure the firm to take into account both my planned retirement and the firm's growth in recent years. The new organization chart will become effective at the same time as I retire. All administrative, logistical and financial operations will be consolidated into a single division which will be headed by Bob Johnson who will also become the next President of JH&P."

Sarah and Jim congratulated Jim's boss and wished him the best.

"Rose is also getting a major promotion," Mike continued. "She will take over as the head of the litigation group. When I leave, she will take over my offices. The group of lawyers who report to me will then report to her. She is the best choice for a lot of reasons which I won't get into here. Although she supervised the real estate and estate planning department, she has a sound background in civil litigation. This promotion will better use of her considerable talents."

"I still have to some brushing up to do on it," Rose reminded him.

"I'm absolutely positive you will do very well in your new role, Rose," Mike replied smiling at her her. "It also means Rose will be promoted to senior managing partner when the new corporate structure takes effect.

Sarah and Jim congratulated her. It was no mean feat for a black woman in her early thirties to rise to such a high office in one the country's most prestigious law firms.

Turning to Sarah and Jim," Mike said, I'm sure you have already figured out that Bob's new position and Rose's promotion means that the corporate and tax law group will need a new manager and Norbert is going to need someone to supervise his paralegals. Due to her seniority, Kirsten would normally be next in line to take the latter job, but she still doesn't want the responsibility and has already declined the position."

"I like where I am now," Kirsten explained without prompting. "I don't want the headache of managing the personalities we have in our group. I like my working life just the way as it is now."

"That leaves you two," Peters said obviously gesturing toward Sarah and Jim. Speaking to Bob, he said, "Your turn, Bob. Tell them what we have in store for them."

"Jim," Bob began, "I'm going to start grooming you to take over my role as the manager of the corporate law and tax group. Unless you object of course."

"No, no, no!" Jim replied excitedly while his wife grasped his hand and squeezed it to show her support.

"By the time Mike retires," Bob continued, "you should be ready to take over my position. You will also be promoted to senior managing partner."

Jim was stunned. His mouth agape, he looked at his wife. Then he said, "I am so honoured and so surprised! I don't know what to say!"

"You will have to work hard in order to prepare yourself for your new responsibilities," Bob warned. "Suffice it to say that we have full confidence that you can grow into and handle the position," he added.

Peters gestured toward Norbert to speak next.

"Sarah," Norbert interjected, "we propose to have you take over Rose's position."

"But, but," Sarah protested, "I'm just a part-time paralegal?"

"And a very talented hard-working one," Norbert declared, "which is why we want you to take a sabbatical. I understand you are one school year short of completing your law degree. We want you to go back to law school full-time, finish your studies, pass the bar exam and return to work here as a full-time associate lawyer."

Sarah looked overwhelmed. After struggling or a few years, her career was now flying high. She turned to her husband and asked, "Can we afford it? I mean, becoming a student means I lose income. Then there is the cost of being a student."

"I think we can manage on one income," Jim assured. "We'll just have to be more careful abut our hard-earned dollars."

Sarah searched his eyes to discern what he really felt. He looked lovingly at her to show her she had his full support and encouragement. He really did want her to go back to law school and become a full-fledged lawyer. Realizing that he was all-in, she leapt at him for joy and hugged him fiercely."

"Now, now, don't get carried away, sweetheart. Don't thank me," Jim said. "Thank the partners. "I didn't know anything about this. They are the ones who are making it possible."

She looked at them all. "Thank you all, thank you so, so much." She was almost on the verge of tears, albeit tears of joy.

Peters intervened. "We can help a little. We have a programme that encourages and helps employees to further their education and training. In addition to guaranteeing your job when you come back, the firm will also pay for your tuition and your ancillary fees."

All the pieces seemed to be falling into place. "If I act on it right away," Sarah calculated out loud, "I should be able to resume my studies when school reopens in September."

"Excellent," Mike Peters proclaimed. "Now, there is only one other piece of business," he announced.

'No doubt, something to do with LLP,' both Sarah and Jim thought.

As if he had read their minds, Peters then said, "It's not a special assignment." He emphasized the word 'not' and thereby crush any though that some sort of LLP special assignment was about to be discussed.

Sarah and Jim felt deflated, almost disappointed. 'So what gives?' they thought.

Peters continued. "We have an idea that will help Sarah earn some money while she is studying and give her some related experience in the legal sex industry from the inside so to speak. Thank of it as a type of training," he advised. "Marc, I think the rest is your area of expertise. So please explain."

Sarah and Jim wondered why Peters had asked Marc had to do with anything since there was no special assignment.

"Do you remember what we told you about our first special assignment?" Marc asked.

The couple nodded.

"Do you remember Bertha and her husband, Ralph."

"Yes," Jim recalled, "they stayed watching for a little while, but left because she had to get her business ready for opening time. She said she ran a gentlemen's club. You and Rose did a special assignment for Bertha."

"Well, one of her exotic dancers has given her notice of her intention to quit. She was a student who worked as a stripper on Berth's club. It helped her pay her way through school. She made made good money too. She has graduated now and has moved on to a 'real' job. It's perfect for you, Sarah. All you have to is dance around the stage and take your clothes off.

"I told Bertha I had found the perfect replacement for her, you. She doesn't know you and Jim were the ones wearing the masks. I know she was impressed by your beauty and your enthusiasm. She trusts my judgement. So she is ready to meet you. She needs to determine if you have the right temperament to handle the job. If you are still willing and the terms can be negotiated, working there will give you a source of income while you're back in school."

Jim watched his wife's eyes sparkle. Yes, she wanted to help the family financially, but what really excited her was the prospect of displaying her body to a room full of strangers and getting paid for it too. When Sarah saw the knowing look on her husband's face, she blushed. She knew he could read her mind, or rather, see on her face what she was thinking.

"You've got nothing to lose," Marc added.

Jim laughed. "She's interested. I can tell."

Sarah blushed.

"In that case, I'll set something up with Bertha. I'll be in touch," Marc said concluding the meeting's business.

On the way home, Jim remarked. "It seems the only benefit the firm is getting out of it is the prospect of you working for them as a lawyer. I can only conclude that it's further evidence of how highly you are regarded by the senior partners."

"You too," Sarah pointed out, "you are on the road of becoming senior managing partner and a big shot in the legal world."

Sarah was on an emotional high. It had been an exceptionally good day for her. Her future career prospects had taken a radical turn for the better. But she had one major concern. If she was going to a full-fledged lawyer in a prestigious law firm, surely, the last thing she should do is work as a stripper!

She found it odd that Marc and senior partners did not seem too concerned about this apparent conflict of interest. But she was. What if one of her future legal clients turned out to be someone who had watched her strip?

She noted that this subject came up under to rubric of LLP business. Stripping was not a real special assignment but they seemed to want her to treat it like one. Following on this logic, Sarah thought they would have suggested something far less public in character. Instead, they were encouraging her to exhibit herself in the most public manner possible in front of any horny person willing to pay the entrance fee. After all, strip joints attracted all kinds of men looking for a good time after a hard day at work. No doubt lawyers were to be found among the spectators.

For years, JH&P had carefully developed a reputation of being a serious player in the legal community. It was well known for its probity. Hiring a known stripper would seem to fly in the face of the firm's carefully cultivated public image. She could not reconcile the firm's attention to its formal public image with their encouragement to her to work as a part-time exotic dancer and then hiring her! The ambitious lawyer-to-be wanted to reject the proposition as inappropriate for future career as a lawyer, but the moisture between her legs told her that the exhibitionist within her wanted her to take the job. In the end, she decided there was no harm in undergoing the interview with Bertha. After all, she still had the option of turning down the offer, assuming of course Bertha decided she was suitable.

* * *

About two weeks later, on a Saturday, Marc came around to the Coxwell household to take Sarah and Jim to the interview. Jim was invited because Bertha and Marc both thought it was important for him to know what his wife might be getting herself into. On the way, he informed them that the interview would take place at Bertha's strip club where Sarah would be working, assuming she was offered the job and still willing to do it.

Marc informed them that the gentlemen's club, which all three understood was a euphemism for a strip club, was located in a four-storey semi-detached building owned which Bertha owned. She had also renovated and modernized it.

"Starlet is not really Bertha's family name," Marc explained. "Starlet was her stage name when she worked there as a stripper. When her stripping days were over, she transitioned into becoming a business woman. She kept her stage name for business purposes and changed the strip club's name to Bertha's Babes. She showed remarkable business acumen and quickly became a very competent manager. She not only made the strip club more profitable, she used her profits buy out or found several swinging and fetish clubs, including the Plantation Club."

Marc then explained that the building was divided into two separate parts. The gentlemen's club occupied the entire first story of the right side of the building Bertha's Babes operated from Monday to Saturday. The first floor facility on the left side was rented out for special events but also was home to a private members-only club. Its hours depended on its users.

In the case of the members-only club, the price of membership was very steep. The private club was accessible only from a separate door at the back of the building. Only the prosperous looking for a good time could afford to be members. The front doors to this part of the building were secured and permanently locked to discourage curious passers-by.

Pimanko
Pimanko
253 Followers