Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got off her knees, lay down on her back and spread her legs.

He positioned himself between her legs. His cock was now stiff. "Close you eyes," he commanded. "Close yours eyes and keep them closed. Picture him in your mind and imagine he is the one who is between between your legs now," he crooned.

He brushed his rock-hard cock up and down his wife's labia. "Is this what you wanted him to do?"

She nodded.

"Really?" he asked. "Didn't you really want more? Didn't you really want his!" He then slid his love weapon all the way into her swampy scabbard.

"Yes!" she gasped as his manhood filled her vaginal void. Her panting quickened as he moved back and forth inside her. "Oh god," she muttered as pretended that the man inside her was not her husband but the man in the booth.

It did not take long for Sarah to scream out in ecstasy. Jim joined her in their release.