Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc drove to a parking lot behind the half of the building which contained the strip club, and parked in front of a door which said 'Authorized Persons Only'. When they stepped inside they saw two doors and an elevator. The one in front of them had a sign which said 'Club Employees Only' while the one on their left was simply marked "Stairs".

Marc used to his key card to gain entry to the club and gave them brief tour of the strip club. Then they returned to the back door. They got into the elevator which only rose after Marc used his key card and pressed '2'. "The renters have a key card for the door to the stairs and elevator but they cannot access the club. Bertha's employees can access the club, but their key cards don't work if they want to go to the second storey. If Bertha needs to talk privately to an employee, she uses a secondary office in the club for that purpose."

The Coxwells understood immediately that Bertha must really trust Marc to have entrusted him with access not only to the offices but also to the club.

Stepping out of the elevator, Marc led the couple to Bertha's business office. Along the way, he waved his hand towards the hallway where, he said, other small businesses and self-employed offices rented offices. Marc specifically pointed towards his own office. It had a sign on the door which read 'Poissey & Associates.'

"Other people work for you?" Jim asked.

He smiled, "Sort of, except for my secretary who doubles as the receptionist, most of my 'associates' are informal, more like informants."

Marc took them directly to Bertha's office. Not surprisingly, the words 'Building Management' were inscribed on the door. Marc knew that Bertha was expecting them. He briefly knocked on the door, and without waiting for a reply, opened the door. They walked through the reception area, straight to Bertha's office.

Bertha was clearly expecting them. She stood up as they entered and welcomed them warmly. For her, the Coxwells were strangers but she trusted Marc and the LLP and so treated them like friends.

Sarah and Jim had the distinct impression that Marc had a a long-standing friendship with the much older woman. According to him, she had interesting connections which occasionally translated into business for Marc in his capacity as a private investigator and, in the case of the Plantation Club, even drew on the services of the LLP.

Bertha Starlet was about 55 years old. She had a matronly air about her that belied her interests in sex industry. She could have been taken for a madam in a cathouse, but she was definitely not in the prostitution business.

She made that point emphatically when explaining the house rules. "Prostitution is not allowed, period," she emphasized. "Although private rooms are available for lap dancing, no sexual activity is permitted. If a dancer solicits sex, she will be fired. If a customer asks for sex, she must politely remind him that the solicitation of sex is illegal and is not allowed in Bertha's Babes. Persistent solicitation will be treated like sexual harassment and can result in permanently banning the customer from the club."

The couple noticed another a door with a sign on the door that read 'PRIVATE'.

"That door is the only way to reach the members-only club from this floor," she informed them. "There's an office on the other side just like this one. I keep the key. The third and fourth floors have a similar doors, but they're never locked as they only consist of residential rental units," Bertha explained.

When Jim asked about the private-members club. Bertha cryptically replied, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

Sarah and Jim took the hint and asked no further questions.

Once the introductions, pleasantries and general questions were completed, the four of them began the 'job interview'.

"Let me have a look at you," Bertha said addressing Sarah.

Sarah stood up and turned around.

"No, no, no," Bertha chided, "I mean, take off your clothes. Although I'm willing to hire you on Marc's recommendation, I still have to see if you have the body and the temperament for it, you know, someone who can teases the audience with the promise of sex. Do it like you're trying to seduce these two guys," she added.

Sarah blushed. It should be an easy task, but she hesitated anyway.

"You're not suddenly shy on us, are you, hon?" Jim teased. "It's very simple. You like to show and we like to see. So show, so we can see."

His insistence was all Sarah need to begin her strip-tease. She started gyrating her body. Soon she was 'getting into it' and moved to emphasize her female assets. At one point, Bertha urged her to slow down. By the time, she had stripped down to bra and panties, nearly 20 minutes had passed.

"All of it," Bertha urged.

After a brief hesitation, Sarah took off her bra and pushed her panty down her legs.

Bertha remarked, "Damn, I swear I've seen this body before." She looked at Sarah's face. "But I've never met you, have I?"

Marc was chuckling.

Bertha looked at Marc. "What?" she asked.

"Bertha and Jim were the masked couple who attended Maurice's sex party," he informed her, "you know, the one at the hotel after the sex industry convention."

"Ah," she said, "I knew I recognized that body! Honey, I would never forget a body as fine as yours," she declared. "It's part of my job to select the sexiest women I can find to become exotic dancers."

She got up and walked around her as Sarah continued swaying. "You body is lusher than most girls who enter this profession," she observed, "but you are clearly fit and well proportioned. I like the way you show off your considerable assets when you undulate your body. Marc told me you do belly dancing as a form of exercise. Is that correct?"

"Yes, I do," Sarah confirmed.

"It shows," Bertha continued. "You have good muscle control and, most importantly, you exude sensuality. The men will love you. I can just tell. You're older than most of the girls who have worked for me. They have been mainly college girls trying to pay for the cost of their education or women between jobs who strip just to tidy themselves over a rough period. You have very strong sex appeal."

Bertha glanced at the two men. "You see?" Bertha said drawing Sarah's attention to the two men. "They liked your show. You can see the bulges in their pants."

On impulse, Sarah bent over and flashed her ass at the two men. They could easily see that her juicy part was glistening with arousal.

"Excellent!" Bertha then said. "You like to flash, even better, but that's enough for now. Those two guys look like they're in pain already."

"Oh my god," Sarah declared, feigning innocence and then giggled, "did I do that?"

Smiling, Sarah put her clothes back on and sat down.

"There are only two recommendations I would make," Bertha continued. "Firstly, dance a little more slowly. Give those horny bastards a chance to focus and drool over every square inch of your luscious body. Tease them by stringing it out. Pander to their sexual fantasies. You'll get more tips that way too."

"So I have do the full Monty?"

"On the stage, no," Bertha replied, "You're not allowed to remove the garment that covers your snatch. But total nudity is allowed if you do private lap dances in one of the booths. In any case, please remove all the hair below your neck, including all your pussy hair. I suggest you undergo some laser hair removal."

"If you're going to be a stripper in my gentlemen's club," Bertha continued, "the ultimate tease is to display a barely covered cunt. When they see the contours of your lower lips, their mouths will water at the sight as they imagine themselves either muff diving or or sticking their peckers inside your quim. Those huge melons of yours will no doubt develop their own fan base too."

Bertha's language was crass. She made no apologies for it. Quite to the contrary, she said, "While you're stripping, expect to hear crude even offensive words," she informed her. "The sooner you get used to it, the better," she advised.

"Any questions so far?" Bertha asked Sarah.

"Just to be clear, full nudity is only allowed during a lap dance in a private booth?" she asked.

"That is correct," the matronly woman answered. "However, touching and sex are not allowed on the stage or in the booth. It is against the house rules and also illegal. By the way, you can get dressed now," she added.

Sarah dressed quickly. As embarrassed as she felt about the idea of actually putting herself on display in front of room full of horny strangers, she was also aroused at the thought. She felt herself leaking. She hurriedly put on her panty and then her skirt immediately afterward to hide the wet spot already developing in the gusset. She hoped her odour would not be noticed.

As Sarah sat down again, Bertha resumed, "Thirdly, we will provide all the necessary makeup and cover the cost of your costumes. In the dressing room, you will have your own dedicated cubicle to store your things and do your make-up. Leave your valuables at home, including your wedding ring. Appearing to be single feeds into my patrons' fantasies that you are available and maybe even somehow attainable. A wedding ring is like a stop sign for most men and may affect the amount of tips your get. Of course, some guys don't care."

Sarah nodded in agreement. She was relieved to know that she would be able to alter her facial appearance in a way that would make it almost impossible for other's to recognize her on the street.

"Lastly, you will only get the minimum wage from me. I know that's not much for some who works in your profession, but in compensation, you keep the tips. In short, the better you are at strip teasing guys, the more you'll probably earn. Marc here told me you're going back to school. So part-time works for you," Bertha said. "Would Friday and Saturday evenings be okay?"

"Perfect," Sarah agreed.

As Sarah, Jim and Marc got to leave, Bertha exclaimed, "I strongly recommend that you use the women's beauty accessories to alter you appearance as much as possible. The other girls will help you if you ask. You don't want to start your career as a lawyer and then be confronted later on by someone who recognizes you as one of the strippers who worked in gentlemen's club!"

That was a big relief for Sarah. Bertha understood that stripping might harm her chosen career. Sarah nodded in acknowledgement. "Thanks, Bertha, I really appreciate that." Every one could hear the sincerity in her voice. "Is it okay if Jim's there, at least at the beginning?" she asked.

"No problem, "Bertha replied. "Married men go to my place all the time. He won't be out of place. Customers have to pay a cover charge. Although I could give him a special pass, it's better that he pays like everyone else so he doesn't draw attention to himself. When I have a special guest, he or she is always noticed."

Bertha handed a key card to Sarah. "This one will get you into the building and the club. It's the same key card as the other girls have."

That ended the interview. Sarah had a part-time job. She felt both trepidation and excitement, the former because she was nervous about stripping in public, and the latter because she was also looking forward to it.

* * *

Sarah returned to law school two weeks after her meeting with Bertha. She had herself undergo laser treatment to remove her pubic hair. When she showed off her bald pussy to Jim, he dragged her their bed and showed his appreciation by performing oral sex on her until she orgasmed and released her juices into his moth. Not giving his wife a chance to come down from her orgasmic high, Jim then drove his cock into her moist muff and pumped into her body until they both came.

"I guess you like what you see," Sarah noted coyly.

"Hair pie without the hair is much tastier," he claimed, especially when girl cum as added as a condiment."

Sarah laughed and said, "Horny bastard."

"For you, always," he replied.

On Friday, at the end of first week in law school, Sarah went straight from class to Bertha's strip cub. As soon as she went through the 'Club Employees Only' door, she saw a series of small doorless rooms which, she now knew, were assigned to each of the strippers. Bertha informed her that the very first one would be hers.

She noticed that the other strippers had their 'professional' names posted just inside their assigned space The rooms were so small that the word 'cubicle' was a more apt description of them. In hot pink letters, she saw the word 'SLUTINA' already plastered on the wall inside her cubicle. Apparently, Bertha had decided that 'Slutina' would be her stage name. Her fellow exotic dancer in the next cubicle apparently went by the stage name 'Hot Pants Patty.' The one further down was 'Luscious Lips'.

Sarah took her seat inside the cubicle and began her transformation from a suburban wife, mother and law student into a sexually enticing strip-teaser whose job was to fuel men's wet dreams. Most of the work was in the application of her make-up. By the time she was finished, she was sure that no one would be able recognize her, not even her husband.

She put on fishnet stockings and followed up by putting on four layers to cover her bet parts below, first a G-string, then a thong, a hipster and finally hot pants in that order. She also covered her breasts starting with pasties, a bandeau and lastly a demi-cup. She then slipped into a sheer nightie and then put on a nurse's outfit, blouse and skirt, complete with the requisite nurse's cap. Lastly, she slipped her feet into four-inch white high-heels. In fact everything she wore was in white.

Staring into the full length mirror, she was satisfied that no one who knew her would would recognize her. All they would see would be sluttiest nurse ever to walk the halls of a hospital. She wondered what Jim would think.

Not long after she was done, the stage manager barked, "Get ready, Slutina. You're up next."

Sarah took a deep breath and then walked out onto the stage. She saw that Bertha was on stage in her capacity as the master of ceremonies. Sarah scanned the crowd to see if Jim was in the audience. He had promised to watch her first show, but she had transformed her looks so much that she thought he might not recognize her. Then she spotted him. He had a seat close to the stage. Unknown to Sarah, Bertha had arranged for Jim to get what was almost a ringside seat.

Bertha introduced Slutina as a new exotic dancer who she believed would be the club's latest stripping sensation. The spectators gave her only mild applause because they didn't know her.

Then the music began. As she swayed at her sexy best, she began to remove each item of clothing one piece at a time. The first to go was the blouse followed by the skirt. Their removal was enough for the men in the audience that she had magnificence, a very fine ass and gorgeous legs. The crowd, which had been fairly quiet up to now, began to realize that she had all the assets that they wanted to see, admire and drool over.

Meanwhile, Jim had been watching the woman on the stage begin to display herself. He didn't recognize her immediately because he did not recognize the face. But he had also watched her practice and knew her moves, all of which were intended to pander to the erotic fantasies of her lecherous admirers. He soon realized that this stripper was his beloved Sarah.

He looked hard at her face. 'She's done a remarkably good job disguising her 'day' face,' he thought. If he hadn't know her as intimately as he did, he would never have realized this woman as his wife.

Once Sarah took off her nurse's blouse and skirt, he was certain that the stripper performing in front of him was indeed his wife. He would know those legs anywhere. He was so enamoured by her legs that fondling and kissing them was often part of their foreplay. Now that the nurse's uniform was removed, he could also recognize the sensual curves of her body. He also saw enough of her breasts, which were bulging out a bra that was obviously a size too small for them, to recognize them as those that belonged to her as well.

Meanwhile, Sarah scanned the crowd in search of Jim. She had actually overlooked him because he was sitting near the edge of the state. For a brief second, their eyes met. He winked and she grinned in mutual recognition.

At that point, Marc happened to arrive and quietly asked Jim if he knew when Sarah was scheduled to make her first performance.

Jim nodded toward the stage. "That's her up there now," he whispered.

"Really?" he said softly. "Could have fooled me," he said.

Kim laughed, "It did fool you. Sit and enjoy the show."

Marc looked at her more carefully. Since he had enjoyed this body, it did not take him long to recognize that the stripper was indeed Sarah. He recognized her breasts and ass, which were, for Marc, her best and most unforgettable parts. He then acknowledged to Jim that the stripper on the stage was indeed Sarah, Jim's wife and his occasional lover.

For the next few minutes, Sarah took her time to remove each item and each layer of cloth covering her breasts and hiding the centre of her femaleness. By the time she had removed her thong, all she had left were her fishnet stockings, four-inch high-heels, two tasselled pasties on her nipples which made her breasts all but naked and a black G-string that barely covering her hairless labia.

Both men were entranced by her bawdy show. The audience, which had been quite tame at the beginning of the striptease, became both more raucous and more demanding as each item of clothing fell to the floor.

Sarah loved the attention and the effect she had on the men in the room, including her husband and their black friend, Marc. Their lascivious admiration aroused her. Of course much of her arousal was hidden from public view. The pasties covered the stiffness of her nipples while G-string barely managed to hide the wetness between her legs as well. She had chosen G-string with an extra layer of absorbent cloth to cover her vulva, knowing that she would leak. She had been very tempted to wear a G-string with one layer but the very thought of it had caused her to gush.

Sarah was running low on bits of garments with which to tease the 'gentlemen'. At this point, most strippers would have stopped, picked up their tips and sashayed off the stage to count their earnings. But Sarah wasn't an ordinary stripper. She was an exhibitionist who had taken a part-time job to show off her body for money. The more she displayed herself, the more turned on she became.

Sarah approached the edge of the stage. As part of her act, she got on her knees, opened her legs and leaned back so that her covered crotch could be viewed by the spectators. She wondered if the nearest men could smell her excitement as much as she felt the the wetness of it.

One man at the next table approach the stage. "Come on, honey. Show me more!"

She bent over backwards so that man could see her thighs and follow them up to the tiny cloth that acted as the last piece of sartorial modesty. She grasped her breasts and and shook them around causing the tassels to move in quick circles. Her hips made humping motions as if she was riding a cock.

"Show me more," he demanded again reaching for her.

Sarah waved her finger to indicate that touching is not allowed. But he lunged at her anyway and started to get on the stage.

Jim quickly grabbed him and pulled him back, saying, "You heard the lady. Back off."

"Fuck you!" he cried. He took a swing at Jim and missed. Jim used the attacker's weight against him, forced him to the floor with an arm lock.

By this time one of the bouncers had arrived on the scene. "Impressive," he told Jim, "I'll take it from here. This man has done this before. He knows the rules and won't be allowed back." Taking control of the arm lock, the bouncer helped the man to his feet and led him to the entrance where he was told never to come back.