Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Slutina finished her routine. Picking up the bills off the floor, she returned to her cubicle. The master of ceremonies, who had replaced bertha after she had introduced the club's newest exotic dancer, called for next stripper to do her act.

"I'm impressed too," Marc told his white friend. "Anyway, I got to go. I think she is schedule to do two more shows. If I were you," he started to laugh, "I would stay here until she is finished. She'll feel safer that way."

Marc's advice was unnecessary. The incident with the aggressive man had spooked him and raised his concern for Sarah's safety. had already convinced Jim to stay until Sarah's last show.

Sarah did come back twice more that evening to strip in front of her many admirers. She wore a different costume each time she came on stage, the first as a sexy cop and the second as a horny schoolteacher. In the former, black was the predominant colour. In the latter, it was red. Both times, she stripped almost completely, leaving on only the pasties, the G-string, the fish-net stockings and the high-heels.

Even though many men waved bills had her to come closer so that they could stuff a bill in her stocking, she made a point of staying just barely out of reach. Part of it was motivated by her earlier experience, but part of it was also due to a residual sense of modesty. She was also worried that, if the men came too close, they would be able to see and/or smell her arousal.

After her last show, Jim left as well. He walked around to the back of the building and waited for Sarah near the employees' entrance. The woman who he had always known came out the door. They hopped into Jim's car and went straight home.

The couple didn't make it to the bedroom until later. They had barely locked the front door when when they immediately went about the business of releasing their pent-up sexual energy.

* * *

Jim's swift and efficient take-down of a recalcitrant customer had left a big impression on the men at Bertha's Babes. The word had gone out that he was a tough guy, probably her boyfriend as she wore no wedding ring. They had no idea that Slutina was actually the tough guy's wife. So, as long as Jim showed up, they respectfully kept their distance from the dancing sex pot on the stage.

Despite the one incident involving an overly aggressive customer, the next few weeks were uneventful. Jim saw that the strip club's bouncers were actually doing a very competent job of ensuring that their raucous customers adhered to the club's rules while keeping the strippers safe. He came to the conclusion that he could leave her alone while she was in the club. Sarah also came to the same conclusion.

The couple then decided that Jim did not have to stay for the whole evening. It was enough if he would dropped her off at the back entrance. He would wait until the door closed securely behind her before returning home. The he would come back a few hours later to pick her up at a designated time. He always arrived early so that she could slip out the door and step straight into the car.

At first, Lucy had asked why mommy wasn't home on Friday and Saturday nights. He explained that she was back at school. She had to take a part-time job to earn money for the family. When Lucy asked what her mom was doing, her father replied that her mom was showing people that dancing was good for the. Lucy already used to her father's absence on Wednesday evenings which he devoted the martial arts.

Lucy became used to a routine in which she was alone with her father for two evenings and alone with her mother for one evening. This arrangement made it possible for the couple to avoid relying too heavily on the grandparents for babysitting. Besides, there was a benefit to both Jim and Sarah, an opportunity to have separate quality time with their daughter.

As for Sarah, she enjoyed the change of pace that came with being a stripper. She had gone from a relatively staid job as a paralegal doing routine research and paperwork to a exciting job that allowed her to openly express her exhibitionist predisposition.

On top of all that, she was making decent money from her adoring admirers. The more she teased and came on to her audience, the more money she made. Mom, wife and law student most of the time, she usually performed three times per working night. She immersed herself in the role as an exotic dancer and soon became a very popular stripper at Bertha's Babes. The audience could tell that she liked to strip for them and show herself, and the audience liked her for it.

Her one disappointment was that she could not also take off her pasties and G-string too. She wanted to show off her 'best' parts. She wanted the thrill of showing off everything.

Stripping made Sarah feel sexier and had the effect of stimulating her libido, which in turn, improved the quality of her performances on stage. She oozed sensuality. Invariably, Jim enjoyed the benefits of his wife's exhibitionism at Bertha's Babes. She always came home hot and horny and ready for sex. Jim identified the pattern and was ready for her once Lucy was asleep.

On the rare occasions Jim was not in the mood, his sexy wife usually managed to find a way to get him in the mood anyway. Her favourite technique was to deep-throat him. It worked every time. Sometimes, she let him cum down her throat, but most of the time, she preferred impaling herself on his manhood.

However, once Jim stopped attending Sarah's performances, a number of them became emboldened enough to start asking for a private lap dance. At first, Sarah had refused their requests but the idea of teasing strangers with intimate displays of her body was also a tremendous turn-on. 'There's no harm in that,' she rationalized, 'and I'll make more money too.'

But the idea of doing lap dances, of having stiff cocks near naked wet pussy made her juices flow, was very appealing to her. Yet she also didn't want to do anything without Jim's approval. She decided to consult with him.

When she raised the issue with Jim, his first reaction was to be concerned about her safety as she would be alone in a booth with a total stranger. "Bertha and the bouncers know who can be trusted to mind their manners and who I should avoid being alone with," she answered. "Customers are not allowed to touch without permission," she reminded him.

That was not quite what Jim remembered. "Without permission?" he questioned. "I remember Bertha saying touching and sex were not allowed. Therefore, permission cannot be granted."

Sarah blushed. She realized that her inner slut had made an unbidden appearance and had spoken on her behalf. "That's right," she conceded, "Touching is not allowed. "As an extra safety measure," she quickly added, "each booth has a hidden emergency alarm button that a stripper can press if things get out of hand."

But Jim was not about to be distracted. "Let me lay this out for you. When you do your lap dance, you're allowed to be nude. Because you're in a private booth, he'll probably will be a lot closer to you than he would be when you were on stage."

"That's true," she replied.

"While you're in your birthday suit, you will be able shake your tits in his face and dangle your bald pussy close to his cock."

She gulped and nodded. She was feeling uncomfortable now.

"And you would give him permission to touch you if it were allowed? What you are implying when you say 'without permission'."

She blushed a deep red as she croaked out, "Probably," she confessed, "but like I said, touching is not allowed and that applies in the private booths too."

It was an honest answer and Jim knew it. Her exhibitionist streak was more or less out in the open but he was more concerned about the seemingly sudden appearance of her submissive streak. The former tended to show up spontaneously while the latter was a side of her sexuality that she was normally able to turn on and off. But he had to wonder what would happen if she came across an alpha male personality who was strong to override her free will and take control.

Jim knew her as a strong but highly sexual person. Then again, a dramatic change in the status quo could upset the balance. The stripping and private lap dances in front of horny, howling men were clearly fuelling her libido. She proved it every Friday and Saturday as soon as she came home from the club. He was always the 'beneficiary' of her heightened libido. So, when she had told him that no one was allowed to touch her 'without permission', she was signalling a real vulnerability, one in which temptation turned into opportunity.

Jim verbalized his concerns. She recognized that there was truth in his observation. She assured him that she loved him too much to cheat on him. Her marriage and her family were paramount. She sought to assuage him again by reminding that the club's house rules were clear and strict, and she was the type of person, like him, who followed the rules.

Still, Jim noted that she had still not really answered his question, which meant that she would let strange men touch her or even have sex with them as long as she had permission. And the only permission that counted was his.

In the back of her own mind, Sarah wondered what she would do if he did allow her to go 'all the way.' Jim noticed the increase in the flow of her pussy juice around his fingers. She had worked herself into an erotic hair-trigger. Before her could think about the ramifications, Sarah pushed Jim back and mounted him immediately. All she wanted right now was a good cum. As soon as her pussy swallowed his cock, she started to ride him. It wasn't long before they were bucking furiously against each other followed by simultaneous orgasms.

In retrospect, Jim didn't know what had possessed him to agree to allow Sarah to perform lap dances as long as she followed strip club's rules about the use of the private booths. In the final analysis, he believed that she would not betray him no matter how attempting it might be. One thing was for sure, she would always come home from the strip club in a very horny mood. He just hoped he could keep up with her increased sexual appetite.

* * *

On the next Friday, Sarah phoned Jim. She explained that she had agreed to do a lap dance for one of the customers. "It means I have stay a half-hour later than my usual time. I'll get more money too," she tossed in as if she was trying to justify her decision.

Jim decided to arrive at the usual time in case the planned lap dance was cancelled at the last moment. As he pulled in, Bertha happened to be outside apparently taking in some fresh air before resuming her duties inside. When she saw him, she informed him that Sarah was doing a private lap dance in one of the booths and would probably be done in about 20, maybe 30 minutes. She invited him in, led him to the back stage where he could watch the strippers while he waited. He then went back outside to wait for his wife.

Sarah appeared a few minutes later. She was fully dressed but also looked flushed and upset. Something had happened. He wondered if her 'customer' had become aggressive toward her or worse. Or maybe she had become so aroused by lust that she had succumbed to her admirer's blandishments.

Sarah was silent during the drive home. That worried Jim because he knew that something was really bothering her. He decided not to press her, letting her decide the moment when she would tell him what was on her mind and what had happened.

As soon as they tumbled into their house, Sarah ran upstairs and took a shower. Jim checked on Lucy. As it was almost midnight, she was sound asleep. Since he had taken a shower earlier in the evening, Jim decided to get ready for bed and wait for his wife to join him, which she did about 20 minutes later.

As Sarah walked into the bedroom, Jim saw that his wife was more relaxed now but still had something on her mind. "What's up, babe?" he asked. "You seem a little..." he searched for a word and finally settled on, "distracted. Did something happen?"

"Yes," she said hoarsely, "I almost cheated on you. I let a man touch me without getting your permission first."

"Explain," Jim said simply. He needed to hear more before saying anything.

"Like I told you earlier, a man asked me to do a private lap dance for him. So I did my usual routine. So I did, one piece at a time. Unlike when I'm on stage, I'm allowed to take it all off in the booth. So he offered me money to take off the pasties. At first I said no, but he insisted and doubled his offer. He was staring at my breasts so hard that I just had to take them off and show him my nipples. From the way he looked at them, he was almost desperate to suck them. So I grabbed my breasts and shook them in front of his face. His eyes were glued to my tits. I swear, if he had gotten any more excited, his cock would have ripped through his pants to get at me!

"Did he keep his pants on?" Jim asked redundantly.

"Yes," she replied quickly, almost urgently.

Jim relaxed as he heard her confirmation but still wondered what was bothering her.

Sarah continued, "Then he looked down at started to stare at my mound. He could easily see the outlines of my pussy through the material. I could feel a wet spot was forming too! He kept staring at my pussy and asked me to remove my G-string and offered a lot more money to do it. Without even thinking about it, I slowly pulled it down my legs. I even turn my back to him so that he could see my naked pussy while I was leaning over. Then stood up, turned around so that he could see my entire body. He literally drooled, Jim! I got a little closer to him to get him really going, but still kept an arm's length distance from him," she assured him.

"So far, so good as far as I can see," Jim remarked., nothing happened?"

There's more," she said. "He gave me these puppy eyes that virtually begged me to let him touch them. But I waved a finger at him and told him he was not allowed to touch. But he looked so sad and so forlorn that I was almost sorry for him. So I said, 'Okay, you can touch it but only a little.'

"I thought he was going to put a finger on my nipple. Instead, he surprised me by leaning forward and licking it!"

"A tongue on your nipple? Is that all?" Jim remarked drily. "You did give him permission to touch you. Maybe you should have specified with what and where, his big toe to your nose, for example." Jim said jokingly. He could barely control his laughter.

"Get serious," Sarah huffed. "I'm not done yet."

"There's more?" he asked.

She resumed her story. "After that, I let him lick my other nipple!" At this point, Sarah blushed. "Well, I was just trying to even it out!" she exclaimed. Then she giggled, knowing that her logic made no sense even to herself.

"You naughty horny girl! So what happened next?" he inquired.

"He offered me a lot more money to take off my G-string and show him my pussy, up close."

"And..." Jim encouraged but then added, "Did he touch your pussy with his finger?"

"No," she replied emphatically, "he did not."

"So that was the end of your lap dance?"

She gulped. "No, I got down on my knees in front of him, opened my legs and then leaned back so that he could see my naked pussy more easily."

Jim knew that belly dancing had made Sarah quite flexible. She could contort her body in ways that only dancers and gymnasts could do.

"I'll bet his tongue was on the floor," Jim commented drily.

"No, it wasn't!" Sarah objected. Then she realized he was making another joke. She turned beet-red because it was no joke to her. She finally looked Jim in the eye and said, "He leaned over and licked my pussy, you ass! I froze because he caught me completely off-guard. Damn, it felt good too! I felt as if I had become paralyzed. He must have taken my silence as permission to keep going because he licked me a second time. I let him lick me until I came on his tongue. Oh honey, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to let a stranger use me like that. I felt like I cheated on you. I didn't mean to! Please forgive me," she sobbed.

"It's okay. It's okay," Jim assured her as soothingly as he could. "Don't worry about. It was just his tongue after all. Right?" he questioned.

Sarah decided she had better come clean. "He wanted to fuck me too," she confessed. "He offered me a lot of money, but I managed to tell him that was something I wasn't going to do. I told him we'd both get in trouble with the club. I needed the job and didn't to risk being fired. He didn't look happy about, but he stopped. Then he offered me money to have sex with him at his place. I said no. I almost panicked because he looked so angry when I rejected him."

Sarah started to weep.

"Now what's wrong, hon? Jim asked.

"Because I feel so guilty."

"Guilty about what, dear?"

"Guilty, because he made me really horny!" she sobbed.

Jim realized that, somehow, the man in the booth had been able to tap into her submissive streak. Jim said, "but you did stop. Right?"

"Yes, Jim, I stopped, but the worst thing is I didn't want to! Don't you understand? If it weren't for the fact that I was in the club, and if he had been only a little more aggressive, he might have succeeded in turning me into an unfaithful whore of a wife."

He spent the next few minutes reassuring his wife that he still loved her. Then he asked, "Does Bertha know what happened?"

"No, I don't think so," she replied. "I don't dare tell her. She has a reputation for zero tolerance for that sort of thing. She would fire me on the spot if she knew. Like every one else who works for her, I signed an employment agreement to act within the law and in accordance with the club's rules, which, by the way, are posted near the club's entrance. Her customers also know that, if they doing anything untoward, they could be banned permanently, and in particularly serious cases, reported to the police. No one messes with her."

Jim lay back and pondered how his wife had changed. Sarah was a faithful and outwardly conservative wife and mother who loved the sex they had between them but otherwise maintained a picture of public rectitude. But now had she had a secret life, unknown to her family, friends and colleagues, in which she stripped for money and flaunted her body in front of scores of mainly male onlookers on stage. She would do the same for customers who paid for private performances and only stripped totally naked if her customer was willing to pay her generously.

On stage, even more so in a private booth, she would act like a wanton slut, relishing every second of their lecherous attention, knowing that each aspired to fill the empty space between her legs. There was little wonder that the line between her job and her libido might blur on occasion. When she came home from 'work', she always seemed ready for sex. He could imagine that her performances in a private booth fuelled her desires even more.

This evening was no exception. She urged him to come upstairs to their bedroom. She was already flinging off her clothing. She made a point of preceding him up the stairs so that he could view her luscious ass cheeks and the swollen glistening mound between them.

Jim then urged her to take the same position she had in the private booth. She got on her knees and bent backwards. He admired her flexibility. It was a great position for licking pussy, he could see why doing so was so hard to resist, but it was a lousy for sex. "Is this the position you took when the man in the booth licked you made you cum?"

"Yes," she gasped, the experience at the club flooded back into her mind.

Jim licked her vulva. "Is this what he did that made you cum?" he asked as he licked.

"Yes," she said, obviously becoming more aroused and breathing more heavily.

"Now take the position you would have taken if you had decided to have sex with him."

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers