Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benson ignored Slutina's other admirer. His focus was entirely on Slutina's words and the closeup view of her barely covered hairless mound. Slutina also ignored him because she focussed on the dirty lawyer who was now flushed with arousal and sporting an obvious bulge in his pants.

'Perfect,' thought Sarah. It was easy as she expected it would be.

Slutina beckoned to him with her finger to come closer again. As he leaned forward, so did she. "Private booth?" she whispered in a voice that oozed desire.

Benson's mouth was dry. "Yeah, okay."

"Ten minutes after I finish my routine. Okay?" she added.

It took Sarah another five more minutes to finish her routine. Then she strutted off the stage with the knowledge that the audience, including Benson, was drinking in every square inch of her sexy body. She had baited him. When he arrived in the booth, she knew she had him hooked. All she had to now was reel him in.

Slutina was still in her fishnet stockings, high-heels, pasties and a G-string. She never took them off on stage, only when she did a private lap and, and only if they paid her generously to remove them. Her body undulated in front of him, giving him a chance to see her body up close. She could tell he wanted to touch her.

"Do you want me to take them off?" she teased.

Benson nodded his head vigorously, pulled out his wallet and put a few big ones on the table next to him. He thought she would take off her pasties first, followed by her G-string, just as she had done on previous occasions.

Instead, she pulled off her high-heels and tossed them aside and then started to roll a stocking down her thigh, taking her time as she uncovered her knee, then her legs, ankle and finally foot. She pulled it off her foot and tossed the stocking to the side. She repeated the process with the other stocking.

Benson was beside himself. She was never known to remove her stockings and high-heels because leaving them was supposed to enhance he erotic appeal. He was sure she had never done this for one of her customers until now. She was giving him the exceedingly rare privilege of being the only customer ever to see her in all her totally naked glory. His cock pulsed and ached for action.

This turn of events caught Benson off-guard. If he had any suspicions, they were completely overwhelmed by the force of his libido. He was desperate to stroke her leg and started to reach for her. But Sarah wagged her fingers at him and reminded him it was against the rules.

Benson barely managed to control himself. He was horny but not happy.

Slutina danced around to let him drink in two of the finest legs and thighs he had ever seen. "Aren't you you going to give me a tip?" she pouted. She had to maintain the pretence of stripping for money. "I took everything off for you," she pouted, emphasizing the word 'everything'.

"Yeah, sure." He pulled some more bills out of his wallet. Since she he now had no stocking where he could tuck in his bill, he just handed it too her.

Slutina stretched out a leg to him and surprised him by saying, "You can touch if you want to."

He gawked at her not really believing her. Previously, she had told him not to touch her. Now she was encouraging him to exactly that. Caught off balance again, he was confused.

"I won't tell anyone as long as you don't," she promised him.

He touched her leg tentatively. When she raised no objection, he began to stroke her leg, almost worshipfully. He was about to nuzzle her leg with his face when she withdrew it.

"Had enough?" she asked.

Benson shook his head vigorously. He wanted more.

"Would you like me to take everything off?" she rasped. By this point, she was just excited as he was.

After swaying in front of him for a couple of minutes, she asked Benson, "You want me to take off the pasties?" When he nodded, she made to remove them but suddenly stopped. "It costs you," she said.

Although he had seen her generous breasts once before, they never failed to excite him. 'Boring' was not a word that ever came close to describe this woman's melons. He handed another big bill to her.

"Do you want to touch?" she asked breathlessly. By this point, she was as turned on as Benson. For Sarah, exhibitionism was an erotic experience.

He nodded his head vigorously.

"Wait a sec," she instructed. She peaked out of the door, looking left and right. "Just checking," she told him, "I don't want us to get caught breaking the house rules." In reality, she didn't have to worry about someone 'catching' her. Unknown to Benson, Bertha had given her permission to do whatever she needed to do to get herself invited to Benson's sex party.

"Maybe you'd like to take them off for me instead?" she suggested.

He nodded his head vigorously again. When Slutina looked at his crotch, she wondered if it would rip through his pants. She was pressing all the the right erotic buttons. Benson was so excited, he looked like he was about to prey on her.

He handed over a couple of big bills. "Oh yeah," he replied, "do I ever." He couldn't believe his luck. 'Boy, this chick is hot for me,' he thought.

He pulled off the pasties one at a time, taking the opportunity to feel her tits. He was smacking his lips. His eyes were glazed and yet also laser-focussed on the her fleshy mountains and their stiff brown peaks, peaks which were so close to his eyes that he could see their tiniest details. His mouth watered has he wondered what it would be like to put them in his salivating mouth.

"You want to touch them some more?" Slutina asked.

"Oh yeah," Benson repeated. He was practically drooling. He had already touched her breasts under the guise of removing the pasties, now she was letting him touch her nipples for their own sakes.

"Money first," she told him. She just wanted to be touched but she had to main the pretence that she was stripping for money.

He gave her a few more bills. He didn't bother to check their denominations. Sarah didn't care either.

"Fingers only," she told him.

She had every intention to string this out as much as possible, knowing it would make him desire her even more. The problem was that it was a two-street. Her desire for him also grew.

He pressed his finger against her nipple and found they were erect and hard to the touch. "Oh fuck," he muttered, "they're so beautiful."

Silently, he thought, 'This bitch is hot for me for. I've got to fuck her.'

Slutina made another show of looking nervously left and right and then said, "Lick them, but be quick, before someone comes," she urged.

He licked one and then the other like chocolate ice cream in a cone except that the treat was hard and hot rather than soft and cold. He moaned as if he had never tasted anything so delicious. Sarah gasped because an erotic bolt shot from nipples to her pussy.

"You want to take off my tiny G-string too?" she asked breathlessly.

"Oh yeah," her horny customer agreed. Without hesitation, he gave her more money. He put his fingers on the waistband of her thong on each side of her hips and slowly pulled them down. He seemed to be relishing the proximity of her sweet pussy and probably could smell the odour of her sexual juices. He wanted to lick her but worried about her reaction.

Sarah couldn't believe her own reaction. As much as she despised this sleaze ball, her vagina was wet with sexual anticipation. While her immediate goal was to seduce Benson, she realized she was immersing herself in her role as a whore more deeply than she had intended.

Benson wasn't stupid. He noticed her arousal as much as she noticed his. Her sexual fragrance was in the air. "You're wet, aren't you?"

She nodded.

"You want me, don't you?" Benson said hoarsely..

Slutina nodded her head. She really did not want him. "You'd like me to touch me there too. Right?" she managed to say. Both knew that 'there' meant her sweet snatch.

"Why are doing this?" Benson asked, suddenly suspicious. In a rational corner in his mind, a thought emerged that this was somehow as a little bit too easy, especially given the way that she had brushed him off in the past.

"I'm pissed off at my husband," she lied. "The bastard can't satisfy me any more. I need a real man." Her voice squeaked the sounds of fake indignation but real arousal. Sarah's inner slut was emerging. She did not have to fake her need for sex. Benson knew an aroused woman when he was in the proximity of one.

"I want to teach him a lesson," she added. It was another lie of course. "I want him to see a real man satisfy me. Maybe he could learn something."

Benson understood the implication. "I'll be your man," Benson volunteered magnanimously. "Let's do it now," he demanded. He extended his hand toward her hairless snatch but Slutina stepped back, reluctantly, whether real or pretended was hard to say. She could not allow him to touch there. Yet. She also had to make a show of worrying about the house rules. She had a job to do too, namely, to find a way to get herself invited to Benson's private sex party.

"We can't, not here," she told him. "It's against the house rules," she reminded him. "Besides," she added, "I want you to teach my limp lump of a useless husband a lesson."

"How so?" Benson asked.

"By fucking me in front of him. Maybe he'll learn how a real man can satisfy a real woman," she said firmly, throwing out a challenge.

Benson's mind was working overtime. 'Perfect,' he thought. 'I should be able to talk this horny bitch into going to my sex party, right next door. I promised the guys some entertainment, and here it is, practically falling onto my lap.'

Benson looked suspiciously at Sarah again. "If you're married, where's your wedding ring?" he asked. "And how are you going to talk your husband into it?"

"Bertha tells all the girls to remove their rings," she replied. That was the truth. "She wants the men in the audience to think we are 'available' and so have a chance to date a stripper. Wedding and engagement rings are off-putting because it means she's committed to someone and won't date them."

Benson grunted. That made sense to him. "But I never let that get in my way," he responded.

'That's because you're a prick,' Sarah thought, but she still had to reel him in.

Slutina answered his second question. "My husband is a goddamned limp wimp," she declared. "All I have to do is threaten to leave him and he'll do anything I want. A real man would leave me, but he is so pathetic and desperate that he'll let me fuck anybody as long as I stay with him. He'd rather have a whore as his wife than lose me," she said as convincingly as she could.

"I've rented the private club next door a week Monday. I'm having, shall we say, a special party with friends," Benson informed her. "Can you be there along with that wimp husband of yours?" he asked Slutina.

Sarah fully understood the innuendo. 'Bingo,' she thought as she carefully began to reel him in.

Sarah pretended to consider the proposition. "Yes, you've got a deal but on two conditions."

"And they are?"

"It'll cost you. I don't do private dances for free and I don't fuck for free either," she said, playing up to Benson's view of her a slut and part-time housewife hooker. He needs to see the consequences."

She saw doubt flash across his face.

"What are you worried about? He's not going to tell anybody. It would ruin his image among his friends and work colleagues if he did. He would probably have to quit his job to avoid their derision."

His eyes lit up. One of his favourite things was to humiliate husbands by openly fucking their wives. "Sure, sure," he agreed.

Sarah thought she would have to haggle with Benson about the cost of her 'services'. She demanded the top rate. Much to her surprise, he accepted her demand without hesitation.

They heard a ping in the booth. It signalled the house-determined time limit for private lap dances. "Time's up," Slutina informed Benson, just as his fingers were reaching for her bald mound. "The bouncers will be coming around to make sure I'm okay."

Benson drew back his hand. He was both disappointed and a little frustrated by the interruption. He smirked nevertheless. Soon he would have her in his clutches. He would fuck her in front of her husband, and for good measure, he would made sure his friends fucked her too.

After Benson walked out of the booth, she picked up her discarded garments. Seeing no one around, she quickly went to her cubicle to get herself ready to go home.

Meanwhile, in the main club area, Benson walked passed Jim, who had come to pick up his wife. Jim recognized him from the photo but walked by him as if he were a total stranger. For his part, Benson was unaware that he had just walked by Slutina's real-life husband. He would also never know because Sarah planned to use her makeup skills to alter Jim's appearance before they left for Benson 'special' party. She already had ideas on how to transform her handsome, self-confident up-and-coming lawyer, skilled in the martial arts, into a pathetic persona of a meek, weak wimp. He just needed to act the part.

When Jim picked up Sarah, she told him what had happened and what was said. Jim noticed she was flushed with arousal. 'But then what could you expect from an exhibitionist and occasional submissive?' he told himself.

* * *

On the day before Benson's meeting and sex party were to take place, Marc informed Sarah and Jim that he had completed setting up his operations in an empty office above the private club and had planted bugs and cameras in strategic locations. Everything that could be done was done. All precautions had been taken but much depended on Sarah and Jim's ability to think on their feet. They were dealing with individuals whose behaviour could prove to be unpredictable.

To make sure everything was working properly, he asked Bertha to come the private club to help him test the equipment. Normally, Bertha did not tolerate any kind of recording devices, not in Bertha's Babes, and certainly not in the private members-only club. Even cell phones had to be checked in at the entrance. Privacy was sacrosanct in her sex clubs. But she had made an exception in Benson's case because he was a direct threat to her business.

Firstly, Marc asked her to look for the hidden cameras and listening devices. Much to Marc's satisfaction, she had only found one. Marc had to make a few adjustments to hide it better. He then gave her an earpiece and put a tiny microphone on her blouse.

"I want to test the reception," he informed her. He went upstairs.

"Do you hear me?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Good, I can hear you too. Now shut off the microphone on your lapel. Then walk around the room talk to me so that I verify that the other microphones and the cameras are working properly."

After a few minutes, Marc spoke through her earpiece. "We're done." he announced. "I'm coming down."

Once he was back in the private club, Bertha handed the earpiece and the disguised microphone back to Marc. "I hope this works," she said.

"I hope so too," Marc said sincerely. "The only thing left to do is to give one to Jim."

* * *

Marc dropped by at Sarah and Jim's house. When Jim answered the door, he dropped the two objects into his hand. "One is a receiver to put in your ear. The other is a microphone disguised as a college lapel pin," he informed them. We will be able to communicate when you in the private club. But be careful what you say and how you say it when those guys are around."

"Thanks," Jim said.

There was no plan for Sarah to wear any bugs. There was no place to hide a microphone on a person who would be naked. Even the idea of having her wear an earpiece was considered too risky because Benson or one of the other men might notice it if they nibble on her ear. Sarah was basically on her own and dependent on Jim's ability and/or opportunity to communicate with Marc.

"I also arranged to get you another car," Marc informed them, pointing to the car on the street. The last thing we want is for someone to be able to trace your licence or make of car to you. Nervous?" Marc then asked.

Marc could see that they were determined to go through with it. He smiled, wished them luck. Then he left to take up his post in the room above the private club where he would watch and hear both the meeting and the sex party.

While he waited for the arrival of the conspirators, Marc reviewed the information he had obtained from his contacts in the police department. Some progress had been. He now had the names of those who had been in the restaurant. He was less certain that he would learn enough to put these guys in prison.

Back in Sarah and Jim's house, the couple was making their own preparations. Sarah had to establish a fine balance in they way she looked. She had to put on enough makeup to be recognizable as Slutina, and yet come across as an authentic suburban housewife with a secret slutty night life. And she had to do it in a way so as not to be recognizable as the real Sarah.

She decided to dress like a normal modest suburban housewife, wearing a white blouse, a grey skirt, a regular bra, a panty and nylons. Playing to the image of being a slut, her clothes were a little tighter than she would normally wear and she put on her fishnet stockings. She wanted to give Benson and his cronies the impression that she was just a regular housewife who was 'off-duty' from her unconventional job at Bertha's Babes and 'on duty' as a high-class escort.

She decided some extra pieces of cloth would be appropriate. She loosened her bra, put on pasties, no tassels this time, and then hooked up the bra again. She dropped her panty, stepped into a G-string, and put her panty back on.

She did not remove her wedding ring. After all, she was supposed to be a hot wife hooker who enjoyed making a cuckold out of husband.

Jim also had to change his loo to hide his true identity but also to look like a wimpy nerd and hapless cuckold husband. After Jim had washed his hair in a temporary dye that made it look darker. She combed his hair to give him the shy, conservative look. Sarah helped him with his makeup and appearance. She had become an expert in altering a person's appearance. He even popped in artificial lenses to change his eye colour.

Jim's clothes were deliberately old-fashioned. He put on a pair of thick nerdy-looking black-rimmed glasses. He then attached the miniature microphone disguised as a high school pin to the lapel of his shirt. He checked himself in the mirror. 'Is that really me?' he questioned himself. He looked like an entirely different person, and that was good.

The appointed time was fast approaching. Benson had given her a specific time to arrive, telling her that he and his buddies had a few things to talk about first before the party could begin. He promised they would be done by the appointed time.

Sarah and Jim knew that Marc was spying on the conspirators, recording what they were saying and doing. Marc had hoped he would learn enough from listening in on their meeting to be able to call off Sarah and Jim. So when Marc didn't call, they knew they would have to proceed with the plan and appear at the private club on schedule.

As they pulled into the parking lot at the back of the private members-only club, they took a moment to collect themselves and take a deep breath.

"Ready?" Jim asked.

Although Sarah was clearly nervous about being in the company of potentially dangerous criminals, Jim could tell that his horny wife was excited by the prospect of being a sex toy to several men, including Benson. To play the role of a slut, it was best for her to be the slut.

"Okay," he said, kissing her on the lips, "let's go."

They knocked on the back door of the private club. It opened. It was Benson. "Right on time," he remarked.