Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they stepped in, the couple saw three other men were present as well. They looked like the same persons whose photos Marc had managed to take when he was spying on them in the restaurant. Knowing how efficient Marc was, Jim was confident that he already had their names too. The couple felt were safer knowing that Marc was upstairs watching and listening to them with his tiny cameras and microphones.

Benson was smirking as he looked at Sarah. To him, she really did look like a slutty housewife.

As they walked into the main room, Benson pointed toward a seat. "Sit there," he ordered Jim.

Playing the role of a meek husband, he obeyed. "We're going to show you how real men fuck their women," he said. There was no sugar coating. It was about humiliation. "Maybe you'll learn something."

After Jim sat down, Benson asked, "Hey wimp, what's your name?"

"Jack," he lied in answer.

Jim heard Marc's voice through his earpiece. "He is such an asshole. Close your right hand if you hear me," he added. Jim clenched his right hand. "Good," Marc said, "now listen very carefully," Marc continued. "Clenching your left hand means no. Scratching your chin means you don't know or maybe. Understood?"

Jim clenched his right hand.

"Great, I've already learned and recorded a lot about their plans, but they kept referring to someone named James. I definitely get the impression that James is their boss, but they haven't mentioned his last name. I think we can break this case open if we can find out who this James person is."

Jim clenched his right hand in agreement. He was a little worried that Benson and his cronies might notice his gestures, especially if he repeated them too often, but he need not have worried because all four men were already focussed on the married whore.

"Strip for us," Benson ordered the woman who he knew as the stripper Slutina."

"Not until you pay me upfront," she told him.

Benson paid her. Sarah took the money and stuffed it in Jim's shirt pocket. "Hold it for me, honey, while I earn my keep," she told him, playing her role as a housewife hooker out to humiliate her nerd husband. "I've got some fucking to do."

Slutina began to dance, slowly peeling of her clothes. Firstly, she removed her jacket, then followed by kicking off her high-heels. As she sway her body pack and fourth, she removed her blouse and then her skirt. As the items of clothing fell to the floor, she danced from man to man teasing them with her body.

Benson knew her routine and never got bored with it. He was not surprised by her effect on the other men. He chuckled at his three companions' responses. "She's a real fucking tease, isn't she?" he remarked.

When she removed her bra, they could see her lush breasts, but her nipples covered by pasties. Then she removed her panty, revealing the tiny, white almost transparent G-string underneath. Her clothing had been reduced to three tiny bits of cloth to cover nipples, one to cover her cunt, plus her fishnet stockings and high-heels.

One or the men groaned in awe and anticipation.

"She put her fingers on one of the stockings and then glanced at Benson. He understood what she was asking. When he nodded, she kicked off her high-heels. Then she slowly rolled each stocking in turn down her leg, making sure that each leg was pointing in their direction. She never took those off on stage, only when requested and paid for during a private lap dance.

She noticed that all the men had developed bulges in their pants. Sarah decided to egg them on. "Come on, boys. Why am I doing all the work? Why don't you guys take the rest off?" she urged. "Damn it! Take your clothes of too."

The Benson's cronies looked toward Benson as if they were seeking his permission. He waved his head at them in gesture which meant that they could go ahead. They took off their clothes and approached the slut. As they did, Benson removed his clothes as well. Only Jim remained clothed.

One reached toward her breast with the intention if pealing of a pasty, but he checked with Benson to see if he was okay with what he was about to do. Seeing no objection, he pealed off a pasty to reveal a hardened nipple. A few seconds later, one of the other men removed the other pasty. Slutina grabbed their peckers in each hand and started to stroke them while the third pulled down her G-string to reveal her bald womanhood. Jim's slut wife was now totally naked, except for the wedding ring.

The two men who had removed her pasties continued to play with her breasts. As the stroked them, they would lean over and take her nipples in their mouths, sometimes licking them, sometimes sucking them, and sometimes, clamping their teeth on her nipples and then pulling them out. The last was a particular turn-on for Sarah.

Meanwhile, the one who had the honour of pulling down her G-string put his hand between her legs and then slid his fingers through between her labia, making her shiver.

"God damn, she's fucking wet already!" the third man exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Benson was still keeping an eye on the cuckold husband just in case he worked up some sudden courage and made some unexpected or sudden move on them. But Jim played his role as the nerdy, conservative husband. He did his best to look frightened of them while also looking appalled at his wife's slutty behaviour. But Jim had two things in common with Benson and his buddies. He was fascinated and aroused by the spectacle of seeing his wife strip down to only wearing her wedding ring, acting like a woman who was desperate for sex, except that, Jim knew, she was not acting. The other thing he had in common with the other me was a huge erection, except his was constrained by in his trousers while the others were exposed.

"Yeah, she's a hot one, boys," Benson agreed. Then he turned to Jim, "Look," he ordered, "your whore wife is hot for us. We paid for this and we're going to hammer her until the bitch begs for mercy."

Jim doubted that he would succeed in his goal. Sarah had a lot of stamina.

"But back off for a moment," Benson urged his fellow criminals. "Let the slut do her thing first. Let her flaunt herself in front that wimp husband of hers. Honey, show him what we are going to enjoy. Let him know you're ready and willing to fuck us"

"Her husband?" One the others said. "Are you nuts?"

"Yeah, her husband," Benson confirmed, "she wants to humiliate him and we're going to help her.

One of the other men then noticed their wedding rings on. "Is this really your husband?" he asked the stripper in disbelief.

"Oh yes, he is, absolutely. Don't doubt it for a moment," she replied with convincing certainty.

"Dance some more," Benson demanded.

All four men were masturbating lightly. Jim wanted to stick his hand in his pants and follow their examples, but he had to play his role as a pussy-whipped husband who was about to be turned into a cuckold. He wasn't really a pussy-whipped but he was about to be cuckolded. Benson sneered at him, seeing that the cuckold husband was as aroused as they were.

The four crooks focussed the attention back on the nude slut wife stripper. Convinced that her husband was no threat, they were soon ignoring him. They were too busy pawing and prodding his wife's luscious body and jockeying for position for what was to come.

Upstairs, Marc was watching what was going on. Sarah looked as if she was about the become the centre of a gang bang. And he still he had no clue who James was. He spoke to Jim through the earpiece. "I'm frustrated, Jim. Benson's boss goes by the name James, but James who?"

After a pause, he added, "I should have called you guys off. I've got enough on the these four guys to put them out of circulation, at least for a little while. Maybe the cops can get one or two of them to flip. Shit, I'm so sorry, man. Maybe I should have called the cops and called you off," Marc explained through the earphone.

Jim clenched his left fist, no.

"No? Why?" he asked knowing Jim could not reply. "Worried about your safety?"

Jim clenched no again. Jim had concluded that they were fraudsters with lousy personalities but they weren't killers. Jim decided to continue in the hope that the crooks would make a big mistake.

"Oh, I get it," Marc said after a few seconds later. "If I call the cops now, you two would be compromised. Your public reputations would be ruined and your careers destroyed no matter what JH&P does to help."

Jim clenched his right hand.

"You think there's still a chance to get their boss's name?" Marc asked.

Jim clenched his right hand meaning yes.

"I guess whatever happens you have no choice but to see this through to the end."

Jim clenched his right fist again.

"You still hope we can do it?" Marc questioned through the receiver.

Jim scratched his chin.

"Suppose there's no real choice. We'll just have to hope that we get a break," Marc said.

Jim clenched his right hand in agreement.

Jim was about to turn attention to his wife's pending gang bang when he heard the muted buzzing of a cell phone. Marc also heard from one of his hidden microphones. However, the felonious foursome were too busy to hear it as they were focussed on Sarah's various body parts. Her moaning probably prevented them from hearing such a faint buzz too.

Jim leaned over to his right, the direction from which the buzzing came. He saw a cell phone on the table. It was Benson's. He quickly glanced to see if any of the four men were looking his way. Then he looked at the screen. He had the presence of mind to point the miniature camera on his lapel close to the phone's screen where the caller's name and telephone appeared.

"Holy shit!" said Marc through the earphone. "It's James Macdonald. He's the deputy mayor. Good work!"

Jim had recognized the name too, but as soon as he had heard the 'holy shit' part, he quickly returned his original position, just in time too, because Benson had just turned to check on him. Apparently, there was a moment of quietude that let him hear the phone's last buzz.

"Was that my phone?" he asked.

"I heard a phone," he answered with as much disinterest as he could muster.

Benson looked at the name and number on his phone. "Jesus, can't that asshole layoff for a few minutes. I'm fucking busy for Christ's sake."

In the end, Benson decided he had to answer. It was not a good idea to cross a superior by ignoring him. So, he answered it. "Yeah, Benson here."

He listened to his caller before answering. "We got it all set up, boss. Bertha Starlet is going down."

Benson listened for another minute. "I promised the boys some fun. So we're having fun with one of the strip club's sluts."

After listening to caller for a few seconds more, he added, "Okay, boss." Then the call ended.

He turned to Jim and sneered at him. "You've got some fine pussy over there. Too bad you don't know how to use it. You're loss is our gain though." Benson's cruel streak was showing. "Watch and learn."

Meanwhile, Sarah was going crazy with their constant touching. While her mind reminded her that she was doing a job, her body just wanted to enjoy the sensual pleasure that came with it. Since she was supposed to play the role of a faithless housewife whore convincingly, since she had Jim's permission to let go, and since resistance was futile, she she voluntarily and willingly capitulated to her own primal needs. In that situation and in that moment, her need to mate could be salved by four examples of human trash whose only virtue was that they had hard cocks.

As Benson was the obvious leader of the gang of four, he was entitled to take advantage of the slut wife stripper's female charms. He led her to a huge mattress obviously intended for use in orgies. He pushed her down to the floor. She lay back, opening her legs as she did so. She was very wet and very ready to be impaled by any available hard male muscle.

For his part, Benson was more than ready and, in fact, eager to shove his manhood inside her body. He had lusted after her for a very long time. He penetrated her easily. He pumped once, moaned and then released his load.

Without even apologizing for hair-trigger orgasm, he pulled out leaving only his cock head between her labia. "What's your real name?" he asked gruffly.

She had the presence of mind to lie, "Sandra." No way was she going to give her real name, not to this son of a bitch.

"You are one fine pussy," he remarked.

'And you're one lousy lover,' she thought resentfully, pissed off because he had not fed her hunger until it was at lest partially satiated. If she was going to sacrifice her body for this jerk, she thought to herself, the very least he could do to repay her was give her a good cum.

"Don't worry," he told her. "I'll last longer next time."

'You better,' Slutina thought. Sarah was now well into slut mode. If she was going to be fucked, she was going to enjoy it despite Benson's pathetic performance. Now that the 'damage' had been done, he had polluted her vagina with his filthy seed, what she wanted now was sinful satisfaction.

"Get on your hands and knees," Benson ordered.

Flipping over, Slutina complied.

Benson called the other guys. "She's all yours for now."

All three pulled down their trousers. One of them got behind her, his cock ready to penetrate her.

"Use her mouth too," he urged.

So while was pumping into her doggy-style, the other two took turns with her mouth. Each time they stuck their cocks in her mouth, they went deeper. When one of them had his cock all the way down her throat, he grunted and released his load down her throat. Sarah had no choice but to swallow. The second man took his place and pumped into her mouth until he came too.

"She's real good cock sucker," one of them said.

"She better be," he answered. "I paid her good money."

Jim, of course, had no choice but to watch. His cock hardened as he watched the crooks fuck his wife.

Benson was sneering at him as the other three worked her over. The visual stimuli of a hot sexy woman being gang-banged, combined with his belief that he was humiliating yet another husband, was enough to begin the revival of his shrivelled dick. After a few more minutes, he was ready to go again.

"Hurry up!" Benson barked at the man who was still riding Slutina from behind. "I want to have another go at her."

Sarah wished that Benson would shut up. She had been busily reviving her three current lovers in anticipation of having them fill her empty pussy with more cock and more cum. As far as she was concerned, the bastard was disappointing. He had a short fuse. The contempt that she now felt for him had broken the charismatic hold he had on her since the first time she had done a private lap dance for him. He was just one of four cocks for her to exploit as tools, as living dildos, to feed the hunger between her beautiful legs. She would try to take as much pleasure as she could from while Jim and Marc collected enough evidence to seal their fates as future jail birds.

When her doggy-style partner dismounted, Benson took his place. This time, he lasted much longer, long enough to make her cum again. When she felt her orgasm surge through her body, he managed to released his second load of the evening at the same time.

When he dropped away, one of other men took his place. He shoved her down on the mattress onto her back with the obvious intention of taking her in the missionary position.

As he approached, Sarah was wondering how many more times her body would have to accept their foul seed. Just as he was about to mount her, a phone rang. Benson had turned on the ring tone this time just in case his boss was calling him again. He was.

Benson answered, listened and then shut off the phone again. "The boss is at the back door," he informed them. "He wants a piece of the action."

The guy with who had just inserted himself between her legs, started pumping into her vigorously while Benson made his way to the back door.

"Fuck me. Fuck me," she yelled as she thrust her pelvis against him, begging him with her body to make her cum again. As someone was approaching the rutting pair, her lover blasted his load inside her, and just in time. He turned around to see his boss Benson and his boss' boss James approaching.

Up in his listening post, Marc immediately identified the newcomer as James McDonald, a man in his early 60s. He was dropping his pants, obviously intent on joining the party. He impatiently shoved aside the guy who had just dumped his load into the slutty stripper. Obviously, McDonald was not put off by sloppy seconds, although it was really sloppy thirds. After a few minutes of grunting and groaning, and then with a howl, he added the slimy contents of his own balls to the other loads previously deposited inside the slut wife's swampy and steaming pussy.

"Geez, Benson," McDonald said, "this whore wetter than a bucket of water." Then he laughed. "Fuck, this slut is hot! A lot better than that dried-up old bitch I'm married to."

The man's characterization of the conditions inside Sarah's pussy was no surprise to Jim. He knew his wife was lost in sex and was in no hurry to to return to the post-orgasmic world. In her current state, she would have offered no resistance to any other men who might want to take advantage of her.

As her latest lover pulled out of Slutina, Jim saw copious amounts of semen flowing out of her vagina, dripping down her thigh, and onto the mattress.

"Hey, you wimp," Benson called to Jim, "Now it's your turn. Fuck her or I'll kick your ass!"

Jim wanted to use his martial arts skills to kick his ass instead, but had to restrain himself. Picking a fight with Benson prematurely would complicate matters a great deal, especially if it involved the police.

He had to play the wimp. Jim pulled off his pants and underwear revealing a cock so hard that it could have been used a a baseball bat. Watching five men have sex with his wife had fuelled a desperation in him to reclaim her from this band of criminals. He needed relief too. He slipped his cock into her. There was absolutely resistance to his penetration, which was hardly surprising under the circumstances.

But he didn't feel right about it, using her like they had used her. "I'm so sorry," he whispered in his wife's ear, both because of the situation she was in but also because he was impaling her without the usual cuddling, foreplay and love talk.

"Don't be," she whispered back. He looked her in the eyes and saw her love for him. Of course, she was still his. She smiled as felt his love for her.

It wasn't just sex. They embraced tightly. The couple made love. Jim's love for her was intoxicating to Sarah. She soon found herself reaching for heaven in the arms of her husband. She came and knew he had joined her when she felt him gush a massive load into her sopping wet vagina. It was the best fuck of her night.

"It's midnight," McDonald said looking at his watch. "It's time to call it a night." Benson and the other three had hoped for just a little more time with the whore, but McDonald was not someone who dared to gainsay."

"You two," Benson said addressing the couple, "get cleaned up and clear out of here too. The back door will lock automatically after you leave."

And then the five criminals left, leaving Sarah and Jim behind. The couple heard the door close and lock.

A few moments later, Marc appeared. "Sarah, are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine," she assured him but I really need a bath. She got up and headed toward the shower.

Both Jim and Marc could see that cum was still leaking out of her.

Jim knew that Sarah's shower would be a long one, at least a half-hour. While they were waiting for her, Jim made sure all the entrances to the private club were secure. For his part, Marc removed all the bugs and cameras in the private club. Then he went upstairs to his listening post, disconnected his equipment and moved everything he had used back into his regular business office. He removed the recordings which then dumped into sachet. He was going take those home for safe keeping. He shut of his own office lights and shortly after also shut off the lights of his temporary listening post. Then he walked downstairs to the private club to rejoin Sarah and Jim.