Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 08

Story Info
Sarah goes undercover, sort of.
12.1k words
4.52
3.3k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Chapter 8 Naked and Undercover

Sarah's lap dancing experience with an aggressive customer on the private booth had taught her a lesson. Although normally a strong person who could handle most situations, she learned that she was vulnerable to alpha males, especially once when they touched her. Although she loved Jim, she realized that one the features that endeared him to her was his strength and toughness. She felt safe in his presence. He was her alpha male she was his mate.

When Sarah returned to work at Bertha's Babes, she resolved to be more careful whenever she performed a lap dance in the club's private booths. She continued to display her body and tease her male customers, but when she she wiggled her luscious ass over a customer's lap, she carefully gauged the distanced to ensure that she had enough space to escape a wandering hand or a slobbering mouth. The last thing she wanted was for the patrons of Bertha's strip club to think she was easy, that she was some common whore who could be bought for the right price. Of course, it still turned her on that she could turn on her customer.

Sarah didn't know if that bastard with the agile tongue had told anybody else about what he had gone on when he was alone with Sarah in the booth. She did notice that several of the men asking for lap dances who assumed she was willing to 'put out'. However, they were severely disappointed because she rebuffed each and every attempt with a reminder about the house rules.

As much as she yearned for sex in those moments, she was unwilling to break the strip club's rules, not for sex, which was strictly forbidden in Bertha's Babes in any case, and not even for money, the acceptance of which would have made her a true whore. The guy who had almost overcome her self-control came back and paid for another private lap dance. He came onto her again, but she kept control of the situation and stayed out of his reach. After the second attempt failed, he was pissed and called her a frigid bitch.

Sarah still made good money as a stripper both on stage and in the booths. The men wondered to themselves how such a sexy woman could possibly resist the temptation of having sex with the many fine examples of manhood who frequented Bertha's Babes. All their efforts to seduce her or bribe her to have sex with them failed. Rumours that she was easy were soon quashed. Some of them even decided she had to be a lesbian.

Nevertheless, Sarah's inner slut was disappointed that she could not live up to the slutty image of her that these men had built in their own minds. She worked in a sea of men and yet did not allow them to touch her except for a fleeting moment when the stuffed a bill in her stocking. Yet, when she danced and she stripped, she was always conscious of the void between her legs that needed filling. That was why, when she returned home, she insisted on having sex with Jim.

* * *

It was well into December when Bob Johnson called Sarah and Jim and advised them that the LLP had a special assignment for them. He asked them to come to an off-site location for a meeting at 10:00 on a Friday morning. The office was located on the second floor above Bertha's Babe's. Lucy was in school and Sarah had no classes or lectures.

When Sarah and Jim walked into Marc's office, only Bob and Marc were present.

"Good, we're all here who's going to be here," Bob said. As Mike Peters' designated successor and JH&P's future CEO, he had already become the unofficial head of the LLP. "The other LLP members have no role to play and so they opted not to attend," he explained."

Butterflies formed in the couple's stomachs. They had tended to see the LLP as an informal but exclusive company-based swap club for a very small circle of managers and select employees. Now it was suddenly turning into something quite different.

As soon as Sarah and Jim took their seats, Bob began to fill them in.

"Marc has learned from his sources that a rival legal firm, which we believe is connected to organized crime, is plotting to take over Bertha's Babes. Bertha has heard rumours along the same lines as well. Although she has other business interests, she views the gentlemen's club as her 'crown jewel'. Both Marc and Bertha believe the threat to Bertha's business is very real.

"However, we don't have anything we can take to the authorities. Suspicions and rumours are not enough to trigger a police investigation. So Bertha needs some extra-legal help from the LLP, specifically, your help." The last words were directed at the couple, but especially Sarah. "Marc has been carrying out his own investigations on Bertha's behalf. Marc, tell them what you've learned so far."

Marc nodded in agreement. "There is this lawyer, a guy named Benson, who has made some inquiries about renting the facilities of the exclusive private members-only club next door to Bertha's Babes. He must be quite wealthy if he can afford the fee. He is a member of good standing of that club. His membership allows him to rent the facilities for personal use, up to and including sex parties. He has rented the facility several times already.

"But that's not the issue. The issue is that his name is associated with rumours about an effort to oust Bertha from her business. Benson happens to be a regular customer at Bertha's Babes."

Marc then related how he began to follow Benson to a specific restaurant where, it turned out, he was a regular customer. Benson was a creature of habit. He always came at the same time and sat at the same table, sometimes alone, sometimes with others, specifically an alcove located near the back of the restaurant, which afforded him a fair degree of privacy from both prying ears and prying eyes. His habits were so predictable that the restaurateur always made sure the table was ready for him by the time he arrived. It helped that he was good tipper well.

"I got a tip that some of Benson's associates were going to meet him for lunch. Knowing this pattern," Marc continued, "I arranged to arrive a few minutes early. When no one was looking, I planted a microphone under his usual table. To avoid suspicion, I deliberately took a table out of normal earshot from the alcove, ordered a drink and food just like any other customer, pretending to mind my own business.

"They arrived right on schedule. I turned on my earphone and began to to listen in on their conversation. That's how I learned that rumours about a hostile takeover of Bertha's property were true. They didn't talk about their takeover plans, but I did learn they wanted meet in a secure location to discuss its details.

"They fixed a date, place and time for their meeting. The place is going to be Bertha's members-only private club because it has a sound reputation for discretion and protecting people's privacy. The plotters had a good laugh at Bertha's expense, knowing that they going to plot the takeover of her core business from right underneath her very nose."

"Couldn't Bertha just refuse to rent the private club?" Sarah asked.

"No," Marc replied, "any person who is a member of the private club can rent it as long as they follow the rules. She can't and won't refuse just based on a rumour."

"That makes sense, I suppose" Sarah conceded.

"Anyway," Marc continued, "Benson told his partners in crime that they could celebrate the conclusion of the business end of their meeting with a sex party. He promised to provide the entertainment. That made those other guys very happy."

Marc then told the couple that, as he had headed toward the washroom, he had deliberately stumbled next to their table. While apologizing for disturbing them, he had discreetly managed to take several pictures of them with a tiny camera hidden in his lapel. Stopping his narration, pull an envelope out of his desk which contained six photos. He passed around so that everyone could look at them.

When the photos were handed to Sarah, it only took Sarah a second to recognize that handsome black-haired main in the photo. "Well, I'll be damned!" Sarah exclaimed.

"You know these guys?" Marc asked.

"I know this guy," she said pointing her finger at a man with a greasy hairstyle that looked like it came out of a 1950s crime movie. "I did a lap dance for him twice. He offered me money for sex but I refused him."

"That's Benson!" Marc exclaimed. "He's their leader."

Jim leaned over to look at the picture as well. He glanced toward Sarah who looked embarrassed."

"An easy mark, I'd say." Jim said, causing his wife to blush.

The others noticed the interchange between Sarah and Jim but made no comment.

"So this guy is the target of the special assignment? You are asking us, well, really asking Sarah, to put her body on the line to bring down this greasy-looking piece of shit to help," he summarized.

"Yes," Bob and Marc answered simultaneously.

Marc resumed his explanation. "Benson is the organizer of the plot, but I'm pretty sure some higher-ups in his firm are involved too, but we don't know who they are," Marc continued.

"What else do you know about him?" Jim asked.

"That greaseball is known as a macho guy with very little respect for women and a sadistic streak," From the tone of his voice, Marc clearly didn't like him.

"Macho guy? "You mean mucho macho asshole, don't you mean?" Sarah said interjecting what little Spanish she knew.

The others laughed, including Jim. On that point, everyone was definitely agreed. Marc and Bob thought she was expressing a dislike for him because of his plot against Bertha, which was true, but only Jim knew that it was also more personal.

"Yeah, I agree with you, Sarah," Marc agreed, "but he's not just any macho asshole, he is a criminal asshole. He's a loan shark who doesn't mind taking overdue payments in kind instead of cash. He's really nasty. He likes to humiliate men who are indebted to him. If they cannot make a payment, he will hint at violence or public exposure and against the debtor or their families. He forces the debtors' wives into submitting them to him and then he fucks him in front of their husbands. He has destroyed a few marriages along the way although, I have to say, I don't have much sympathy for guys who put themselves into such a situation in the first place."

Without giving Sarah and Jim a chance to absorb the implications, he added, "We want you to infiltrate their sex party and get whatever hard evidence you can find, and if not hard evidence, at least some solid leads."

"But that probably means..." Sarah began.

"Yes," Marc interrupted, I'd say that you'll probably have to have sex with Benson, probably others and you can expect mistreatment. It's not going to be easy and there's no guarantee of success."

"Oh my god..." That was all she could say as she realized how real the assignment was becoming. Not knowing what else to say, she started to ask, "But how am I...." but stopped herself.

Realizing that Sarah was not going to complete her question, Marc continued. "Bertha had heard rumours that Benson made a play for you when you did a lap dance for him but failed. So, it's rather obvious that Benson has the hots for you. It occurred to me, Sarah, that you could entice him into hiring you, Bertha's most popular stripper, to his sex party."

"But it's against the house rules," Sarah said.

"True," he agreed, "so I raised it with Bertha who has an obvious interest in protecting her business. I told her you're the obvious choice for the special assignment. To be honest, she wasn't happy about my suggestion. She really likes you as a person. It bothers her to see someone as nice as you being used or abused by someone like Benson."

"So what did you say to her?" Sarah asked.

"I told her there was no other choice given the short timeline. I reminded her that it was entirely up to you whether or not you accepted the assignment. She finally agreed to turn a blind eye to what you might have to do in order to bait Benson."

Sarah thought about it for a few moments. "Hmm, first I have to entice back into private lap dance."

She knew that Benson was as irresistible to her allure she she was to his charisma. She was confident that she could Benson back into a private booth for a lap dance, even if he was still pissed off at her. That was the easy part. The hard part was to convince him to invite her to his private sex party. She expressed her thought out loud.

"You might play to his kinkiness," Marc suggested. "Usually, his thing is to humiliate men by victimizing their wives. But the ultimate power trip for Benson is the one in which a man's wife willingly offers herself to be his whore and then fucks her while he is forced to watch. So, give him a sob story, you know, about a drunken husband who can't get it up anymore."

Sarah had to admit to herself that his idea was a good one. It could work. But she had to ask herself if she was really willing to debase herself in this way. Just as importantly, would Jim be willing to play the role of a cuckold? She was certain of one thing. She would not accept any special assignment unless Jim was nearby enough to protect.

For a moment, Sarah considered refusing the assignment but, if she refused, Bertha could be in dire straits and be in grave danger of losing her business and having the strip club turned into a front for prostitution and drug trafficking. She rationalized that she had to go through with it for the sake of her friend and the public good, to get scum off the streets. But she also wanted to do it for her own sake, partly because she was no shirker and took pride in it, and partly, she admitted to herself, for the thrill of a taboo experience.

Although he said nothing, in his own mind, Jim had arrived at the same conclusions as Sarah. He wanted to be near her to protect her. Although a cuckold type, he realized that to play the cuckold he actually had to be the cuckold.

For a moment, Sarah and Jim didn't know what to say. They only glanced at each other. He didn't like the idea of being a cuckold, even for an evening. He decided to let Sarah make the decision. After all, it was her body that was at stake, not his.

Sarah sighed, looked at her husband who nodded. "Jim is right," Sarah told him. "It shouldn't be difficult. I've done lap dances for Benson. I know he's attracted to me because he offered to pay me for sex. I refused at the time, and he was pissed. But your idea is still a good one. I know I can entice into the booth for private lap dance. Then I'll complain about having an inadequate husband and needing a real man. I'm convinced he'll jump at the opportunity."

Sarah smiled at Jim. "That's not really true," she said smiling at her husband. "You do satisfy me. I love so much."

He smiled back. "I know, hon."

"So, you're really going to go through?" Marc asked. "Like I said before, there's no guarantee of success, bit it's the only opportunity we have to nab these guys."

"Bertha is a really decent person and employer," Sarah replied. "I will do it for her. Jim, are you really willing to let some sleazy creeps fuck your wife just for the fun of humiliating you?"

"If there's a chance to save Bertha's business and put those guys out of business, yes," Jim answered promptly, much to his own surprise. "I will play my role too."

* * *

Sarah showed up for her regular shift at Bertha's Babes. Tonight she had to find a way to really live up to her stage name as Slutina, the sexiest stripper in Bertha's strip joint.

As she began to prance around on stage, she saw the slime ball named Benson was sitting in his usual place near the edge of the stage. She recalled her first lap dance with Benson as her customer. She had almost succumbed to his animal magnetism. Subsequently, she had largely kept her distance from him.

Sarah despised Benson in particular because he was a dishonest, sleazy, depraved lawyer who used his education and knowledge of the law to cheat the system and steal from honest hard-working folks. She could not trust him. At the same time, she admitted to herself, there was something about him that made her not trust herself.

After her first private lap dance for Benson, she had been extra careful to ward off attempts to touch her. The only exception she made was for customers who wanted to express their appreciation for her dancing by sticking a large bill into the band at the top of her mid-thigh stocking. Her customers often took the opportunity to 'accidentally' brush their fingers over the soft, velvety skin of her thigh. Each touch was pleasant and made her pussy moisten.

During private lap dances, she had always informed her customer that, under no circumstances, were they to get out their seats or touch her. If they wanted to see her bare breasts or her naked mound, they had to pay for it by placing bills on a small table next to their chair. She relished their reactions. Their lustful yearning for more intimate knowledge of her body was written all over their faces. It aroused her. She reacted to their lustful attention with hard nipples and a tingling wet pussy.

Now Sarah had to reverse course and come on to one specific person, Benson. He was now her prime target. Instead of avoiding him, she had to attract him, would not be difficult because there was something primal about the man that she liked. All she had to do was give her inner slut some room to operate. If her body was to be the vehicle for Benson's downfall, and saving Bertha's club, then she had to flaunt her sexuality and signal her sexual receptiveness to him. She knew her task would be a relatively easy one and that was exactly what scared her.

At first, Sarah maintaining her usual distance from the edge of the state, too far away to touch but close enough to approach the edge of the stage when a customer offered her a bill big enough to let stuff it in her fishnet stockings before resuming dance. When she had stripped down to her fishnet stocking, high-heels, pasties and G-string, she parked herself in front of her intended target getting a little closer than usual to the edge of the stage.

The job of seducing him into seducing her was now beginning. To succeed, she was going to have to flaunt her generous female assets more or less in front of his face, up close, making that lecherous lawyer think with the head in his pants rather than with the one son his shoulders. She would have to play the role of a seductive succubus to the hilt. She would have to project own powerful sexuality toward her 'victim' and do it without breaking the house rules.

Playing to her character as Slutina, the exotic dancer, Sarah took her generous breasts in her hands, walked close to the edge of the stage where Benson was sitting and shook them, tassels flying, in front of the greasy lawyer's face. Then she winked at him and gave him that 'come hither' look which told him she was specifically interested in him. Then she got down on her knees, opened her legs and showed off thinly covered pussy in a manner that almost dared him to touch her.

One of the men near him slapped him playfully on the shoulder. "You lucky bastard," he said. "I think she's got the hots for you, man."

Slutina smiled sweetly at Benson as if to confirm the other man's statement.

Benson laughed. Forgetting that he was in a public place, he reached for her, she wagged her finger and said, "No, no, no, you're not allowed to touch. Remember? She gestured with her finger to come closer. Benson leaned over. Quietly, so that no one else could hear and said, "I'd love to give you a private lap dance." She blew a kiss at him and gave him the sauciest look she could conjure up, hoping it was enough to put his libido in charge. "I'm in the mood, honey," she added for good measure.

"Oh man, I think she wants you," the man who stood next to Benson said. "Fuck, why am I never lucky like that," he complained.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers