Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was finished and was wearing a fresh set of clothes. She had also removed her makeup. Sandra, the housewife version of Slutina, was gone. Jim joined them shortly after. He too had taken a shower. As the exited the back door, Marc flipped the switch that shut off all but the security lights in the private club.

Sarah and Jim were surprised to see that the car that Marc had provided for the evening's adventure was already gone. "I made arrangement to have it returned as soon as you entered in the club," Marc explained. "I'm taking you home," which is exactly what he did.

* * *

On the following day, Jim noticed that Sarah was quieter than usually. He knew that his wife was mulling over the events of the previous evening and was probably harbouring guilty feelings about her slutty behaviour. He left her alone to her thoughts, letting her pick the time when she was ready to tell him what was on her mind.

About a week later, Sarah took Jim's hand and said. "We need to talk."

"I've been expecting that," he replied.

"I feel good and bad about," she confessed. "Good, because I love sex," she confessed. "I enjoyed having their cocks inside me even though I despised the persons who were attached to them."

"I know you enjoyed yourself. I could tell," he confirmed.

"I'm such a slut," she summarised succinctly. "I basically gave myself to them."

"I gave you my permission." he reminded her.

"But I'm a slut," she objected.

"No," he corrected, "you're my slut."

She looked at him. "What do you mean."

"You're a slut only when I agree you can be," he explained, "unless you're having sex with other people without my knowledge," he added.

"No, no, no, I've never done nothing behind your back. I would never do that," she affirmed.

"That's why you're my slut, and not just any slut."

"Yeah," she agreed, "I suppose. "But what if Benson and McDonald start blabbing they succeeded where everyone else at Bertha's Babes' had failed? Then everybody will think I'm just a whore for hire."

"I think Marc is working on that," Jim replied.

"He is? How?"

"I don't know," he replied. "He promised me to get back to us about it as soon as he can.

* * *

Sarah and Jim resumed their regular lives. So, Sarah returned to her studies and made her usual appearances on Fridays and Saturdays as a stripper at Bertha's Babes. She still enjoyed stripping as it appealed to her fetish for exhibitionism. Jim could always count on some good sex when she came home.

It took about three weeks before Sarah and Jim would learn about what happened after that night in the members-only club. Suddenly, there were headlines. James McDonald, the Deputy Mayor, and a local crime boss, were charged with a number of drug offences, fraud, extortion, racketeering and human trafficking. Benson and his three fellow plotters were also charged. The police were hailed for exposing crime and corruption in City Hall by bringing the perpetrators to justice.

The media subsequently reported that two of Benson's associates had agreed to plead guilty to lesser charges in exchange for testimony against McDonald and Benson. Their testimony, the videos and audios recorded by Marc, and the trail of evidence on the conspirators' cell phones were enough to put McDonald and Benson in prison for a very long time.

During their investigations, police detectives questioned Bertha. She told them that she had authorized Marc to spy on Benson because she had heard some ugly rumours about a hostile takeover. As she owned the property, she asserted, she had every right to take whatever measures were necessary to protect her business. She claimed to have played no other role and had no knowledge of what transpired in the private club until after Marc had contacted the police.

The police showed her a picture of a woman having sex with one of the men. According to Benson, her name was Sandra who, Benson claimed, worked a stripper under the name of Slutina.

She made a show of examining the picture closely. "That doesn't look like my Slutina," Bertha answered. "She's a real sweetheart," she added sincerely. "Everyone loves her."

The police questioned Slutina next. They asked her if she was the person in the picture. She confessed that she had cooperated with Marc Poissey to entrap Benson, but if they wanted to know more about what happened in the private club, they would have to ask Poissey.

When the police asked where she was at the time of the sex party, she replied, "I was with my husband the whole time," she answered. "Just ask him."

The police did exactly that. Jim confirmed that he was with his wife spent the entire evening together. When they asked what they were doing, he just winked knowingly at them.

The police looked back and forth between the picture of the cuckold and that man in front of them who, they learned, was a lawyer who had once taken down an unruly customer at Bertha's Babes in a matter of seconds thanks to his martial arts skills. They also saw no resemblance between the couple in the picture and the couple in front of them. The cops were stumped.

"Why are you asking me?" Jim finally asked. "My wife told me that Bertha hired this black guy to investigate for her. Isn't that right, Sarah?"

"Yes, hon, that's right," she answered. "You should ask the investigator," she suggested.

The police had already questioned the black investigator. Some of them knew him from his years investigating white-collar crimes. They suspected Marc knew more than he was letting on, and even contemplated charging him with obstruction of justice. But they dropped the idea. Poissey had done the really useful work in bringing serious criminals to justice. He had helped them on previous occasions too. They were loath to lay charges against the very man who had helped them break this case and a few others too.

* * *

A few months later, Sarah completed her studies, passed the bar exam and became a full-fledged lawyer at her husband's law firm.

A few weeks after that, Mike Peters finally went into retirement, triggering a series of planned changes to the law firm's management structure.

Bob Johnson stepped into his new role as President of JH&P with responsibility for the firm's administrative, logistical and financial operations. Jim was promoted to a full partner and took Bob's place as senior manager of the corporate law and tax group. Rose became the senior manager for civil litigation group which had been previously managed by the now retired Mike Peters. Only Norbert's role remained the same. Rose's promotion also cleared the way for Sarah to take over as supervisor of the real estate and estate planning group.

The law firm also changed its name to JHP&C, Johnson, Hammer, Poissey and Coxwell LLP.

In the years that followed, the LLP continued to function although assignments were very few and far between. As for the Coxwells and Poisseys, they remained very, very intimate friends.