All Comments on 'Lux Ex Tenebris Ch. 04'

by Toxicity23

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!!!!

I love the story about Clara and Vidor and want much more!!!=D=D=D//Carrie from Sweden=)

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 10 years ago
I think...

That with each chapter of this story I read, I fall for the story even harder! Amazing chapter. My only selfish, greedy gripe is that I wish it was longer. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

Good chapter.love the character development and plot. Vidor's history is very interesting. I wonder if we will see his siblings in the future. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 10 years ago
Its nice...

...to have a fluff chapter now and again, especially at this stage of their relationship. It really advanced the character development and gave us some helpful backstory.

However, I'm a little confused. Vidor is King of Tenebris, yeah? And Clara is from Lumien. But here we have Vidor talking about how he turned the town of Lumien into this great country. I'm pretty sure this is just some editorial oversight, but if it's not, and the history of the two countries is actually very complicated, please let us know.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 10 years ago
Hmmmmm........

I don't know wether i like this chatty Vidor. I liked it when he was the silent, intense and mysterious guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely!

It's nice to have these lovey dovey chapters. I'd hate it if all the chapters were about blood and guts. Waiting patiently for chapter 5. :)

Toxicity23Toxicity23about 10 years agoAuthor
A Bit Revision

Dear PallasAthena123, thank you so much for pointing it out! Yes it was supposed to be Vidor turning Tenebris town into a kingdom, not Lumien. I wrote this chapter in a rush hence many errors. Please accept my sincere apologies. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow!!!!!:-D:-D

More chapters, please:-):-):-)

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 10 years ago
SUPER!!!

So glad your back with more great chapters,,,please,more soon,,,,

googoominagoogoominaalmost 10 years ago
great story line

Just found your addicting. From the begining you had me hooked. Can wait to read your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Come On!!!

Been waiting ages. Is chapter 5 coming out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please, continue we want to know about the baby.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 9 years ago
Really?!

Liar, liar pants on fire!!!

keenaikeenaiover 8 years ago

Hope you Will continue! One of my favourite stories here !! Good luck with the writing, looking forward to the next chapter:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

Please, please let the story continue!

Will Clara kill her uncle and reclaim her kingdom!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A few things:

1. He's over 30 centuries old, not over 300 centuries old. A century is 100 years.

100 x 300 = 300,000 years old but 30 x 100 = 3,000 years. He said he was 4,000 years old, that's 40 x 100 years = 4,000 years old.

2. You stated, that's just your writing style. No, you need an editor like Stevie Wonder needs a guide. You constantly use words that make no sense, you use the wrong words to describe an action/feeling/etc., you misspell words, your grammar is way off (I'm guessing English isn't your native tongue), you don't utilize commas, you add a slew of unnecessary words to sentences, your story progression is way too fast and it's extremely frustrating having to decipher a story as I'm reading it.

With all of that being said, it's a very good premise for a story and it's extremely interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous