Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 03

Story Info
Miss Vera rewards Edward for his continued submission to her.
2.1k words
4.52
6.8k
13
1

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online Submisson.

It had been three weeks since my encounter with Miss Vera, and in that time, a lot had changed.

The moment I'd arrived back home, I did as she'd ordered. I subscribed to all her pages- her OnlyFans, her Fansly, her ClipStore, and her personal website. I can't tell you how much that cost, because I didn't care. After the amount of money I'd willingly dropped during our little shopping trip, it no longer seemed to matter. I had more than enough to afford it, and it was what Miss Vera wanted.

And that was all that mattered now.

Once I'd finished connecting to the final site, I received a text message, and my heart practically stopped in my chest as I looked down at the screen. It was from Miss Vera. And though it was only two words, they were more than enough to send shivers of pleasure down my spine.

"Good boy," the message read, and at that moment I certainly felt like one.

With that taken care of, and her message as a sort of green light to begin, I removed my pants and boxers and began browsing her sites. Though the videos and pictures and audios on them could never compare to being in her presence as I had been earlier, they would have to suffice until such time as she deemed me worthy enough to see her again.

The pictures and videos I'd seen for free over the years had been fine and had caused me no shortage of pleasure, but the ones on her paid pages were something else entirely. No nudity of course- Goddesses like Miss Vera knew that it drove us all crazy being denied such a thing, but plenty of gloves, boots and leather.

Just looking at the pictures and remembering how her gloved hands had felt on my face and cock was enough to get me going. It had only been a few hours but I could still feel her leather-clad fingers stroke the length of my shaft in the back of her limousine, and the memory made me moan.

As ordered, I happily stroked my cock to the videos- most of Miss Vera herself, but some with a lucky nameless slave who was being allowed to worship her gloves and boots just as I had earlier. I envied them so much, for though I had experienced it myself, I wanted nothing more than to have that opportunity again.

But I had to wait.

I stroked my cock in reverence to Miss Vera for over an hour, stopping whenever I felt the familiar sensation of orgasm. I was not allowed to cum, after all, much as I wished I could. If she had let me I would have blown my load the moment her fingers had teased me in the car, in the store or at the restaurant. Any of those times, if she had given the order, I believe I would have cum right then and there.

Eventually, I was so horny, so desperate, that I knew if I continued I would unwillingly break my vow to my new Goddess, and so I stopped. But the feeling remained, and when I finally went to bed that night, my dreams were filled with Miss Vera and her luxurious leather.

Since then, my days were very much the same. I went to work in the morning and returned home in the evening. But before I left I would browse Miss Vera's sites, and once I got back I would do the same. My life was simply a back-and-forth between my job and my devotion, the former providing me with the financial means for the latter.

Especially once I began browsing Miss Vera's wish list.

Though I had spent several hours in the shop with her, I knew that had not been enough- would never be enough to repay my debt to her. And that if I were going to be a good boy for her, I would need to show it in many different ways.

I dropped countless dollars on gifts for her those three weeks, and each time I clicked "Buy" I felt amazing. My mind imagined how each item I purchased- gloves, boots, tops, stockings, would look on the body of my glorious Goddess. Which only added to my never-ending desire for her.

Each time, I received the same two-word text message, and I smiled like a happy child whenever I did. Miss Vera thought I was a good boy, and that was enough for me.

By the end of the third week, however, I was a complete and total mess. I may not have looked it on the surface, nor did any of my colleagues notice, but in the comforts of my home, I was a blubbering, pleading puddle. Every new picture or video sent jolts through me, every stroke in reverence to Miss Vera rendering me more and more pliable to her whims. I was so desperate, so horny, I would have walked barefoot across flaming hot coals if she demanded it, and done so with a smile on my face.

I can't say if she was aware of this, but then again, I was likely not the first nor the last she had put through such a ringer. So when I arrived home at the end of that week to a private message on her personal website, my heart started to beat like a drum before I even tried to open it.

The message was fairly long and had an attachment with it, but I still savored every word.

"Hello, my dear Edward. I hope you've been a good boy for me... I was so pleased to see you finally took the plunge and signed up, and was ecstatic when I began to receive your lovely gifts. Your Mistress is very happy with your progress, and I am sure you are happy now that you've had the chance to experience my premium content at long last."

I was, as well as horny and desperate and willing to do anything and everything for the chance to finally blow my load for her. But the message went on.

"Now, I know you've been a good boy and not wasted a single drop of your cum, so I have a present for you. A special custom video for my good boy. I know you'll love it, but there is, of course, a catch."

Honestly, I didn't care what the catch was, I just wanted to watch the video right now.

"You will stroke your little dicklet to this video, edge yourself over and over. But you are going to do so on camera."

I froze when I read those words. On camera?

"Turn on your webcam, or put your phone up, whichever is easiest for you. Then record yourself stroking to the video. Without cumming of course. When you are finished, when you are right at the edge, I want you to send it to me... Consider it the next part of your 'audition'. I'm sure you can do that, can't you dear Edward?"

Though I knew she couldn't see me, I nodded. I could do that. Would do it. For her.

"I knew you could sweetie. Now, get stroking. XOX Miss Vera."

Taking a deep breath, I removed my pants and boxers, as had become my custom in the evenings, and set up my phone beside my laptop with the camera on and recording. Then, torn between excitement and uncertainty, I clicked the attachment Miss Vera had sent and waited for the video to begin.

Within seconds, my screen was filled with the stunning image of Miss Vera. Her long, golden hair cascaded around her face, a natural halo to reinforce her Goddess image. I could only see her from the chest up, but that was enough for me to notice the black leather top she was wearing, as well as the gloves in her hands.

My eyes nearly popped out of my skull when I saw the gloves. They were a pair I had purchased for her, and seeing them on her was beyond even my feeble imagination.

The gloves were elbow length, and almost entirely black leather, with red leather in between the fingers. They were indeed a sight to behold and had captured my eyes the moment I'd seen them on Miss Vera's wish list. They were practically made for her, and I was pleased to provide them to her.

But seeing them now, even if only on a screen, got my blood pumping almost immediately. And she was just getting started.

Slowly, Miss Vera began to slip the gloves on one at a time, her lovely, manicured fingers sliding into the fingers and filling them with her power. She made sure they were on perfectly, pulling them tightly and causing me to moan at the sight of the soft, sexy leather.

Then, her beautiful, commanding gaze almost never leaving the camera and thus never leaving my desperate, pleading face, she moved her hair out of the way a little and held up a tube of red lipstick.

Her lips already appeared to be covered, yet I watched in awe as unscrewed the top of the tube, showed off the lovely crimson colour, and with a smile, slowly began to paint them over once more.

I'd never considered the act of lipstick application erotic, but watching her leather-clad fingers trace over her lovely lips made me melt. Miss Vera took her time, making sure not to miss a single spot, and reapplying the lipstick over and over. She even pursed her lips in a teasing kiss more than once, and my cock ached each and every time she did.

I kept stroking, almost in time with her application, and by the time she finished and shut the tube, I was ready to burst. The fact that she then blew a kiss at the camera off her black and red leather gloves made it all the worst.

If I had been there in person, witnessed such an act in her presence, I likely would have melted into a puddle at the sight. Luckily, it was only a video, but that did little to stop me from growing ever more desperate.

As requested, I kept at it. Replayed the video a half-dozen times, each time watching Miss Vera paint her already lovely lips with those lovely gloved hands brought me deeper and deeper under her control. My rock-hard erection continually reached out towards the screen, towards its true owner, and I moaned whenever little drops of precum started to form at the tip.

And then I would stop. Again and again and again until I knew if I watched it once more, if my eyes fell upon my beautiful Goddess's face for even a second, I would explode right then and there.

So instead, desperate as I was, I stopped. Closed the video and stopped the camera.

Then, my heart racing and my breathing slowly returning to normal, I sent the video to Miss Vera as she had requested.

I waited a few moments for a response, but none came. So I shut down my laptop and got up from my desk.

Slowly, I slipped my boxers back on over my still-hard and aching erection and prepared for bed, exhausted and horny as always, only with a new fantasy of my Goddess to edge myself to. I was certain I would be dreaming of Miss Vera and her crimson lips tonight and looked forward to it.

But before I could turn in for the night, my phone beeped with yet another text message.

Practically leaping from my bed, I picked it up and looked at the message. And when I did, I had to pinch myself to make sure I hadn't fallen asleep already. I hadn't. This was no dream. It was real. The message was real. And it was, as expected, from Miss Vera.

Ten words filled my screen.

Ten words which sent me reeling and told me in no uncertain terms that Miss Vera had been more than pleased with the video I had sent her. As well as by the complete and utter devotion and submission I had shown her since our encounter.

Her message read:

"Good boy Edward... I think it's time we meet again."

My eyes widened as I shivered with anticipation, but no further messages followed, no instructions nor time day or place. But I didn't care. Not anymore. Because I knew what it meant.

I didn't know when, but soon, I would have the luxury of seeing my leather Goddess again and worshipping her in person.

And I couldn't wait.