Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 04

Story Info
Miss Vera invites Edward to visit her for further teasing.
2.7k words
4.66
5.3k
12
2

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a note:

This story, as well as the previous part, would not exist without the incredible content of the amazing Scarlet/ 'fortheloveofgloves' (she also inspired my story Submitting to Step Mom). She's a glove lover and model who has been a great help to me, and has also done videos reading some of my stories.

**********************

The Visit

But wait I did.

For well over a week.

After Miss Vera's unexpected text, she went completely silent on all her platforms. No posts, no messages, nothing. Which left me even more overcome with desire for her than I already was. I had a feeling she was likely preparing something special, something wicked, for little ol' me, but there was nothing I could do but sit and wait for her next command.

In the meantime, however, I continued to edge myself to the video she had sent me, as well as all her other content, my mind awash with all the things my beloved leather Goddess could possibly have in store for me. And each time, I grew more and more desperate for her, until I was certain the next time I touched my cock would be the time my body would finally betray me, and all that pent-up lust I'd built up since our first meeting would explode from my body.

But I held back. As much as I wanted to cum, I refrained. I could only cum when Miss Vera allowed it, and I dared not disobey her, especially when I was so close to another encounter with her. Hard as it- and I, was, I knew I needed to wait. I just hoped it wouldn't be much longer.

It was nearly two weeks to the day I'd received that luscious lipstick video as well as the text which had followed it, when Miss Vera finally reappeared. I had been in the process of buying several items off her wish list when my phone went off. She sent another message. One which was as straight and to the point as could be.

A day. A time. And an address.

I was taken back by this. I'd assumed our next encounter would be similar to the first one- a shopping trip in which I could shower her with more gifts, or a restaurant in which I could pay for her meal. For her to instead choose somewhere else- her home based on when I searched the address... I knew right then and there this would be nor normal encounter.

Miss Vera had much bigger plans for me.

The appointed day was at the end of the week, leaving me with five days to wait. I made sure to take some time off work, then waited patiently as the days ticked by. I continued to edge myself mad with Miss Vera's pictures and videos, and the thought of gazing upon her beauty once more, as well as being near her lovely leather, was enough to make me melt.

I couldn't wait.

Eventually, the blessed day arrived, and after edging myself to her lipstick video one more time, I got dressed, got into my car, and drove.

The address Miss Vera had sent me was nearly two hours away from my home, far from the nearest city, and rather secluded. When I at long last pulled up outside, I could see why. It fit Miss Vera to a tea.

Her estate, for that's what it was, was astounding. A veritable mansion in the hills, with woods at the back and nothing else for miles around. It may as well have been the seat of some long-forgotten royalty, fitting for my leather-clad Queen.

I simply stared at it for a few moments, until I was finally able to bring myself to park in the long driveway. Yet even then, I could not bring myself to leave the car just yet. Knowing what likely awaited me inside, or what I assumed awaited me, gave me pause.

This was it. After this, there would really and truly be no going back. But then, I'd already gone further than I ever thought possible. The very idea of turning back, of leaving, was as foreign to me as life without Miss Vera in it. I could scarcely even conceive of it. I could only give in.

I checked my watch. The time had come. I exited my car and walked towards the massive front door. With a breath, I knocked and waited.

At first, there was only silence. Then, I heard the tapping of heels on marble floors, and before I knew it the door opened, and there, as if she had once again stepped straight out of one of my deepest fantasies, was Miss Vera, in all her lovely, leather-clad glory.

Her golden-brown hair hung loosely past her bare shoulders, framing her beautiful visage and the ruby red lips which stood out against her pale skin perfectly. A tight black sleeveless leather top hung to her curves, showing off her ample bosom and incredible figure. A leather skirt did the same for her hips and legs, which dove-tailed into a pair of knee-high black leather boots I was fairly certain I'd bought for her.

And her arms were clad in those black and red elbow-length gloves she'd worn in the video she'd sent me. And they weren't alone.

In her closed hand I could see something else, although she kept it out of sight while I stood there gawking and taking in her beauty.

Miss Vera smiled. "Welcome Edward... Shouldn't you greet your Mistress in a more suitable manner?"

It took me a moment to grasp the meaning of her words, but once I did, I felt like a right fool. Within seconds I was on my knees before her, my head held low so that my eyes were staring at the toes of her boots. "I'm so sorry Miss Vera. Please forgive me."

A leather-clad finger found its way to my chin, and she effortlessly moved my head up so I could gaze upon her. Miss Vera's red lips smirked. "You're forgiven dear Edward. This time... Consider this your first lesson of the day. Now, kiss my boots."

I immediately did as she commanded, my lips showering the toes of her leather boots with sweet kisses as I drank in the scent and taste of them, and Miss Vera drank in my submission to her.

After a moment she took a step back and offered me her gloved hand. I took it, and allowed Miss Vera to pull me to my feet. I felt almost weightless, empty. As if I were little more than a vessel for her to fill with desire and lust and submission. And I relished that thought more than anything.

"Now then," Miss Vera said, looking me up and down disapprovingly. "You can't walk into my home looking like this. Remove your clothes and put them on the shelf by the door. You won't be needing them."

My eyes widened, but I did as she commanded. I slowly slipped off my shoes and socks, then my pants, shirt and boxers, and before I knew it, I was standing in the entrance to Miss Vera's house completely naked.

Miss Vera was pleased, especially when she eyed my already erect cock. "Very good Edward. Now, let's get you collared."

Her hand opened up, and sitting there in the leather palm, I finally saw what she'd been holding.

A black collar.

Miss Vera's leather fingers gently moved around my neck, placing the collar against it and shutting it. Then she picked up a leash and attached it with a smile. "Perfect. Follow me Edward. There is a lot to see before we begin."

With the leash in her hand, Miss Vera lead me inside, shutting the door behind us and walking down the ornate hallway that connected the entranceway to the rest of the house. My bare feet walked across the marble floors while I took in the sight of the amazing inside of the house. Artwork covered the walls, crystal chandeliers lit every room, and the entire place truly seemed like a home fit for a Goddess such as Miss Vera.

I wondered how many other slaves like me had helped pay for such a place of the years.

As we moved through the house, Miss Vera gave me a tour. On the first floor, a den, a small study, the kitchen, dining room and a washroom were the main attractions, as well as the sort of places she would likely show company who were otherwise unaware of her true inclinations.

Next came the basement, a place I was already quite familiar with from many of Miss Vera's pictures and videos. It was a fully equipped fetish dungeon, with a wall of disciplinary implements, and my mind reeled with all the things I'd seen Miss Vera do there, as well as what she could possibly do there now that I was here.

But that was not what she had planned for me.

At least, not yet.

"You'll see more of this soon, my dear Edward. But not yet. Come along."

Miss Vera pulled at my leash, and I followed her back upstairs, my eyes continually torn between the things I was seeing, and the sight of her leather attire. She led me up to the second floor of the house, where she showed off a small library, an office, and several small bedrooms. One of them, however, had it's door shut.

"That's the guest bedroom," she said nonchalantly. "You'll be staying there."

Though I was curious as to why the door was shut, as well as what such accommodations lay within, I dared not speak up until Miss Vera told me do.

At the end of the hallway, past a set of ornate double doors, lay Miss Vera's bedroom. I'd seen countless pictures taken there, but seeing it in person was something altogether different. A massive, king-sized canopy bed with the curtains open dominated the room, and a number of night stands and dressers sat against the wall.

I thought we would move on after this, to where I did not know, but Miss Vera had other plans. Without a word, she led me towards one of the walls and, with a flick of her free leather-clad wrist, opened a door that may as well have led to Heaven given what lay within.

It was a massive, elegant walk-in closet that was as big as some of the rooms we'd passed. And more than that, it was filled top to bottom with leather.

Boots of all sizes, colours and styles. Gloves of every length, skirts, tops, pants jackets and countless other articles of clothing I couldn't identify. It was almost as if someone had taken the shop we had visited that first night and dropped the entirety of its wares into this room, and then some.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open at the sight of it all. Miss Vera had told me of her collection, but seeing it in person... I almost couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. It was incredible.

"Lovely, isn't it Edward?" Miss Vera asked as she led me deeper inside, and all I could do was nod. My mind was fried, but if she wanted a more detailed answer, she didn't say so, simply enjoyed the expression plastered all over my face. "I bet your recognize plenty of these pieces. After all, you paid for quite a few of them."

Looking closer, I did recognize them. Some were from the shopping spree she'd brought me along for, others were from her wish list. The pictures I'd seen when I'd purchased the latter ones did not do them justice. In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch them, to feel the soft leather with my hands or my face or simply my bare flesh, but Miss Vera would not allow it. She held firmly to the leash and I could only stand where I was and drink it all in.

My nose filled with the sweet scent of perfumed leather, my mouth watered at the thought of worshipping everything around me, am my cock grew hard as could be. It had been steadily growing ever since Miss Vera had opened the front door, but being here, seeing all of this, was driving it over the edge. I could feel the precum oozing out of the tip, but dared not even look at my cock.

"Hmm, is your little dicklet getting stiff already Edward?" Miss Vera asked with a giggle, and poked at my slick erection with a soft, leather-clad finger. A shiver went through my body, and I was honestly terrified I'd cum right then and there so desperate and horny was I for her.

Luckily, I didn't, and Miss Vera seemed pleased by that. "Oh yes, so very hard for my gloves... Tell me Edward, have you been edging like a good boy?"

"Yes Miss Vera," I replied. "Every day."

She smiled at my answer, which only added further fuel to the ever-growing fire in my crotch. Miss Vera could have blown me a kiss and I likely would have collapsed.

Without another word, she led me deeper into the closet, and as we reached the far end, I realized why she'd brought me here in the first place.

Attached to the back of the closet, was a St. Andrew's Cross.

My eyes darted to it, to the leather cuffs attached at each end. And I knew Miss Vera had much bigger plans than I'd first assumed.

Leash in hand, she led me over to the cross, then removed the leash before gently pushing me against the cross. Instinctively, I moved my arms and legs out, and watched as she attached each cuff and tightened them around my wrists and ankles. Once she was certain I wasn't going anywhere, Miss Vera took a step back to admire her handiwork.

"Yes," she said softly, "This will do nicely. Do you know what I'm going to do with you, Edward?"

I shook my head.

"I'm going to tease you. Drive you mad with my leather, until you are a blubbering mess. Begging and pleasing for release..."

Much as I loved the sound of that, I was rather certain I was already there. Miss Vera disagreed.

"You may think you've already there, my dear sweet Edward, but believe me when I say you're not. When I'm through with you, you'll be a true leather slave..."

She took a step forward and grazed my cock with her gloved hand, and a small moan slipped out of my lips. "Think of this closet as a womb, one you helped create with your generous gifts... A place for you to give me your complete and total submission, so that you can be reborn as who you were always meant to be..."

Miss Vera brought her red lips up to my ear, and whispered a single word. "Mine."

Then she walked over to one of the shelves and pulled off a leather hood. With a wicked smirk, she slipped it over my face. It was tight, but I could smell the leather as well as her perfume all over it, and that made me feel better. Miss Vera attached it to the collar then, much to my dismay, closed the eye holes.

"No peeking Edward. You don't get to see what I'll be doing to you. Not yet at least. Just relax and let it happen."

Her gloved hand touched my lips for a moment. "Kiss my glove sweetie, and we'll get started."

I did as she asked, tasting the sweet leather, then feeling it slip away.

A moment later, a single finger returned, sliding across my lips but not slipping in. Simply teasing me with the taste before moving down. Gently, it slid past the collar and around my neck, sending shivers through my body. It continued down my chest, a single teasing fingers that danced across my stomach.

But did not touch my cock. Not at all.

Instead, a single finger from her other hand joined it, moving along my hips and thighs and down my legs, all the way down to my feet.

Then, they made their way up my body and started the dance all over again.

I could feel them moving ever so slowly along my bare flesh, sending jolts through me even as Miss Vera outright refused to touch my aching cock or full balls. It was driving me mad.

And she was only getting started.