Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 05

Story Info
Miss Vera continues to tease Edward with her gloves.
3.1k words
4.68
5k
11
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exquisite Torture.

Miss Vera's leather-clad fingers continued to gently trace the outline of my naked body, from my neck down my chest to my legs and back again. She was careful to avoid any and all erogenous zones, ignoring my crotch and my nipples with each and every pass.

It was cruel, teasing torment, and I could not get enough of it.

The sensation of soft, smooth leather caressing my flesh was incredible, and time may as well have stopped as she slowly moved her fingers up and down. Tied to the cross as I was, there was nothing I could do even if I wanted to. I was little more than putty in Miss Vera's leather-covered hands, and she was happily molding me into something else.

Something more submissive than I already was.

More than once, one of her hands would deviate from their course but for a moment, and cover the mouth and nose holes on the leather hood on my head. Those precious moments were to be cherished, for they allowed me to breathe in the scent of her sweet, perfumed leather, and that was even better than oxygen. Feeling the leather was one thing, getting to smell it even for the briefest of moments was something altogether different.

The closet was filled with such scents, but they felt far away. Whenever Miss Vera's hand covered my face, it was all around me. A reminder of her control over me, as well as a treat in between all the teasing.

After what honestly felt like hours, her fingers at long last changed their path. They stopped halfway up my bare chest and rested against my nipples. Even the sensation of a single leather finger on each one was enough to make me moan, but Miss Vera quickly let the others join them, and before I knew it, all ten of them were going to work rubbing, twisting and caressing my exposed nipples.

"Do you like how that feels, Edward?" Miss Vera inquired wickedly, and I could only reply with a moan of pleasure. My cock continued to harden with each twist and turn, and more and more precum dribbled out of the tip. I felt like a faucet that had been left open just enough for a small stream to flow out, but nothing more.

And Miss Vera had not intention of opening the tap anytime soon.

Her thumbs and index fingers held firm while the other three digits gently tickled the surrounding skin, and I shivered and sighed. It felt so good, yet being denied the chance to watch Miss Vera do it, to see her expression while she toyed with me, was the greatest torture of all. How I longed to gaze upon her beautiful visage, to see the joy in her eyes as she played with my hardening teat.

"I love the feeling of leather against my nipples," she continued, and I felt her one of her hands leave my body, much to my dismay. "There is just something about the material, how well it moves against skin... I bet you would love to watch me play with my breasts while wearing these gloves, wouldn't you Edward? To see the gloves you bought me bring me such pleasure..."

She was right, as she always was, and the thought of something I had gifted her doing that made me moan even more. I wanted to give Miss Vera that pleasure so badly.

Her other hand left my body, and though I was unable to see through the shut eye-holes of the hood, I had a feeling I knew where it and its twin had gone. The sound of leather on leather, as well as a subtle moan escaping Miss Vera's lovely red lips more than confirmed it.

She was rubbing her ample bosom with her gloves, and all I could do was listen.

"Oh my," Miss Vera whispered, almost breathlessly. "My nipples are so hard already... They so enjoy it when I tease naughty boys like you."

A moan of my own slipped out, and though I could not see it, I was almost certain Miss Vera was smiling. "And you are a naughty boy, aren't you Edward? Your dirty little mind is imagining all sorts of things right now, isn't it?"

It was, but I knew nothing my mind could conjure would be anything close to what was happening mere inches from me.

More moans, mixed with the sound of her gloved hands rubbing against her leather top, and I wished I could watch. Could witness my Goddess pleasure herself at my expense.

At that moment, a switch of sorts was flipped in my mind. I'd been masturbating to Miss Vera's content for years before our fateful meeting, and it had all been for my own pleasure. Even all the edging I had done since had been, at least somewhat, enjoyable to me.

But now? I was beginning to understand that I had been doing things all wrong. My pleasure was secondary to hers.

And Miss Vera was certainly feeling pleasure now.

"Do you want to know what else I like doing with my gloves, Edward?" Her voice was twinged with deeper moans, and though I was quite certain I knew, it felt rude not to answer her.

"Yes Miss Vera."

The sound of leather on leather changed, and I knew in that moment I was right in my thinking. Her glove was sliding down her top, past her skirt, and into her waiting pussy.

"I love sticking them inside. Getting the fingers all wet with my juices... And I'm already so wet from our bit of fun."

Miss Vera was rubbing her clit with her leather-gloved hand, and I could do nothing except listen. It was sweeter than the finest symphony ever composed, and it was because of me. The gloves I had bought of her, the submission I continued to give her, and I knew I wanted more. More of her teasing, more of this lovely sound.

I wanted to give Miss Vera this pleasure any way that I could.

Her moans increased, her breath grew shallower, and though I could not see any of it, I was certain Miss Vera was getting close to orgasm. A veritable scream of pleasure soon erupted from her, echoing out into the walk-in closet, and a jolt shot through my body as if I had cum as well.

I hadn't, but knowing my Goddess had was enough. Was more than enough.

For a moment after, I heard nothing but deep breaths, and I worried that Miss Vera was so spent that she might forget about me. But she had no intention of that, and immediately got back to teasing me as if her orgasm had been little more than a coffee break.

"Poor Edward... I bet you wish you could have watched me cum, watched me drench my gloves with my juices... Don't worry sweetheart, one day you may earn such a treat. But until then, you can have this one."

I didn't know what she had in mind, but Miss Vera continued her train of thought. "Most men would have blown their load by now, what with all the teasing, but not you. I am so proud of you..."

Beneath the leather hood I'm sure I blushed, and truly felt like a good boy. While I desperately wanted to cum, especially after hearing Miss Vera finish in such a way, the truth was I could not. Only she could grant much such pleasure, and she was nowhere near ready to do that.

But that didn't mean she couldn't grant me a different sort, while also continuing to torment me.

One of Miss Vera's leather-clad fingers slowly made its way up to the holes in the hood, and through the tiny nose hole I could smell the scent of her sweet release all over it. It wafted up and filled my nostrils with the the exquisite aroma of leather and pussy juice.

"Breathe it in, sweet Edward. Perhaps one day you will earn the privilege of tasting me. But not yet."

Almost as quickly as she offered it, Miss Vera pulled the finger away, and I nearly wept at its loss.

The sound of her boot heels tapping against the floor of the closet pulled me from my despair, and once more I worried that she intended to leave me hanging, both figuratively and literally. However, I soon heard a different sound, one I was quite familiar with.

It was the sound of leather gloves being removed, followed by a different pair being slipped on. Though I could not see the act, I could hear the crinkle of the leather as Miss Vera smoothed the gloves out, and I ached to know which pair she was sporting now.

Luckily for me, she was willing to oblige me. Somewhat.

"I'm sure you remember this pair Edward. I wore it the night we met. Long, smooth, shoulder-length black leather."

I remembered them alright. Just like every other part of that night, it was practically burned into my memory. The moment I went from a pathetic lurker to a true devotee of Miss Vera.

"I bet you remember this as well," she continued, and though I could not see it, I could hear her lips press against the palm of the glove. A palm she once again offered to me. "Kiss my glove, Edward."

My lips pushed out of the hood as best they could, just barely able to caress the fresh lipstick print on the soft leather of her palm. I wanted desperately to taste it, to feel it again as I had that night, but that too was denied to me. I sighed, and Miss Vera giggled at my obvious torment.

"Aww, poor Edward... Now then, where were we? Ah yes, you sensitive little nipples."

Once more, her leather-clad fingers began their assault on my chest. Miss Vera masterfully manipulated my nipples, gently caressing them, rolling them in-between her fingers and slowly twisting them as if she were searching the dial for a particular radio station. It was both amazing and devastating at the same time, for while a part of me wanted her to stop, to move on to a more desperate part of me, another part wanted her to keep on going forever and ever.

I groaned in pleasure and a bit of pain as Miss Vera pinched them then rubbed them in quick succession, and I honestly had trouble discerning the difference. Everything she was doing to me was both cruel and kind, a torture as well as a treat, and the more she worked at me, the more they all mixed together.

"Alright then," Miss Vera said, her fingers slipping away from my aching nipples. "That's enough attention. The poor things are getting so red... Here, let me kiss them better."

Miss Vera's lips touched my nipples for the briefest of moments, and if they hadn't been turning red before, I was certain they were now. I could feel the print of her lipstick on them, and I groaned in pleasure. "Thank you, Miss Vera," I managed to utter, scarcely able to think of anything else to say.

"Such a good boy you are Edward," Miss Vera whispered, taking a step back and gazing upon her handiwork, "With such a naughty little cock... It's dribbled out so much precum, I think some has landed on my boot... Perhaps you should do something about that..."

Before I could figure out just what she had in mind, I heard Miss Vera slip off one of her boots and, a moment later, push the tip of it through the mouth hole of the hood. "Lick it all up."

I'd never before licked my own cum, yet I knew I was in no position to refuse such a command. Almost instinctively, my tongue slipped out and began to lick at as much of the toe of her boot as it could. At first, I only tasted leather, but soon enough, another slick, salty taste joined it, and I knew right away what that was.

The taste of my precum should have been disgusting, and to some extent it was. But mixed in with Miss Vera's leather, I quickly found it enjoyable. Besides, if doing this afforded me the opportunity to worship her lovely boots, I would take it.

When she felt I had done a satisfactory job, Miss Vera pulled the boot away and slid her foot back inside. Then, at long last, I felt what I had longed for ever since that night in her limousine.

Miss Vera's gloved hand wrapped around my aching cock.

"So hard, and I've barely even touched you... How much cum have you built up for me sweetie? How much have you edged your little dicklet in devotion to your leather Goddess?"

She didn't wait for an answer, instead slipping her hand slowly along my shaft. I moaned as the sensation of cool leather against my cock overtook me, and I was rather certain Miss Vera knew from the way it was squirming in her grip that I had edged over and over and would continue to do so if she commanded.

"Let's see how much longer you can last, shall we? I'm going to edge you myself Edward, but you are not allowed to cum. If you do, this ends now and I will send you out into the cold and you will never see me again. Do you understand?"

The thought of offending my Goddess, let alone never seeing her again, outright terrified me. I knew I could not go on without her. Much as I wanted to cum, I had to hold back. "Yes Miss Vera."

Once she heard those three little words, Miss Vera got straight to work. Her hand continued to slowly stroke my cock up and down, keeping to a gentle rhythm that kept me dribbling more and more precum with every pass. She pumped away as if it were an afterthought, as if she didn't care one way or another.

But she was only getting started.

While that hand stroked, the other one cupped my balls and began to rub them, massaging the full sack in time with her strokes. It felt amazing yet terrifying. Such a two-pronged assault on me was not going to help my chances, yet I knew I had to hold back. My Goddess had told me I could not cum, and for her, I would obey.

Miss Vera did not make it easy.

Her tempo increased, and whenever her hands reached the tip of my cock she made sure to rub it softly with her thumb for the briefest of moments before slipping back down my shaft. That, along with the leather grip around my balls was almost unbearable, but she refused to let up.

"Does that feel good, Edward? Do you like what Miss Vera is doing to you?"

I groaned. "Yeeees..."

She giggled wickedly. "But you don't want to cum, do you?"

It was a trick question, and she knew it. I wanted desperately to cum, to release all the pent up sexual frustration I had built up since the night I had met her, but I knew if I did then my life would essentially be over. "I... I..."

Miss Vera slowed down her strokes, and I could feel tears begin to form beneath the hood. "Do you, or do you not, want to cum sweetie?"

There was only one answer I could give. One that went against every fibre of my being. Yet one that was the honest-to-God, or honest-to-Goddess, truth. "I do not want to cum Miss Vera."

Her strokes slowly increased, though not to the same speed they had been moments before. I gritted my teeth as more and more pleasure coursed through my body. "And why is that, Edward?"

She was toying with me magnificently, like a cat who knows her prey is really and truly finished, yet wants nothing more than to play with a little longer.

"Because I can only cum when Miss Vera says so."

The strokes slowed again, and her other hand gave my balls one last squeeze before releasing them from its grip. "That's right Edward. And you haven't earned that. Yet."

One last, long, teasing stroke along my cock followed, then Miss Vera let it go, leaving the poor thing standing at attention and practically begging for her touch. A touch it would once again be denied.

I wanted to beg. To plead for her to continue. To grant me the release I so desperately desired. But I knew she was right. I had not earned such pleasure.

The eye-holes of the hood were opened, and the hood removed, and once more I was allowed to gaze upon Miss Vera once more. The sight of her beauty was accented by that of those incredible gloves, and my cock twitched, much to her enjoyment. "You did very well Edward. I was almost certain you would cum for my gloved touch..."

She offered her glove once more, and I greedily kissed it regardless of the fact that moments before it had been toying with my crotch. I didn't care, and was not going to offend Miss Vera by failing to accept such a treat.

When I was finished, she undid my restraints, much to my surprise, and helped me off the cross. Then, she handed me a glass of water. "Drink up Edward. That was a lovely start, but we're far from finished, and you'll want to be plenty hydrated for our next bit of fun."

I did as she ordered, finishing the glass before Miss Vera turned me around so that I was facing the cross and the wall behind it. Then she replaced the hood with something else, something which told me in no uncertain terms that the next phase of my training would be rather different.

A leather ball gag. Red and black, just like the gloves she had worn upon my arrival. One which she slid between my lips and tied around my head with a smile.

Then Miss Vera redid my restraints and, once they were good and tight, walked over to one of the nearby shelves of the closet and removed something I had seen in a fair number of her pictures and videos. Something I never thought I would have the opportunity to see in person.

Something she happily showed me before stepping away to face my bare back.

A riding crop.

Miss Vera struck the tip of the crop against her leather palm, and a shiver ran down my spine and into my cock at the sound of it.

Oh yes. This was going to be a much different experience indeed.