Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 06

Story Info
Miss Vera punishes Edward, then continues his training.
2.9k words
4.55
5.9k
8
1

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the briefest of moments, I freely admit I was quite uneasy.

I had never before experienced corporal punishment of that sort, at least not since the occasional spanking I'd received as a child. And while I had so enjoyed the videos in which Miss Vera had punished countless other men and women, never had it crossed my mind that the day would come in which I would find myself in the same precarious position.

But that day had come, and there was nothing I could do about it.

With my eyes facing the wall, it was impossible for Miss Vera to see the fear that was quickly filling them, but my body language more than made up for that. I was practically shivering on principle alone, although, strangely enough, my cock had not shrunk back in the slightest since she had pulled out the crop.

That alone was all Miss Vera needed to see to know that, afraid or not, a part of me was quite intrigued...

And that was the part she intended to play with. The very same part which had gotten me into this situation in the first place.

"While you've been a good boy, Edward, I must confess that, knowing how long you gooned over my content for free all those years... You understand you need to be punished, don't you? It's really the only way I can be certain you will never be that naughty again."

Once upon a time, I may have disagreed, but now... She was right. I had been so bad, so naughty, and though I'd spent a fair amount of money on her in my quest to repay that debt, it was not enough. There were certain things even money could not pay for, but that didn't mean there weren't other ways for me to do so.

Before I could fully process her words, however, I felt the sting of the crop against my bare ass cheek. The leather tip cracked, and, had I not been restrained as I was, I likely would have jumped into the air from the sensation. Alas, such movement, just like any pleasure I could possibly derive from the surrounding leather as well as the gorgeous Goddess who owned them was denied to me.

Besides, now was not the time for pleasure. Now was the time for punishment.

"As this is your first time, Edward, I won't besmirch you for failing to properly express yourself. However, you should always thank you Goddess for anything and everything she does to you. Is that understood?"

Another strike, this time on the other cheek, and though it hurt quite a bit, I knew what she was getting at. Even with the gag firmly in my mouth, I replied as best I could with a muffled "Thank you, Miss Vera."

From behind me, she giggled. "Good boy."

The pain from the crop was replaced momentarily by the familiar sensation of Miss Vera's soft, leather-clad palm as she gently rubbed my cheeks, and I moaned through the gag. It felt so good, but such joy was taken away just as quickly as it had been offered.

Again, the crop struck my tender flesh, and this time Miss Vera didn't stop at a single hit. Four strikes on each cheek, and with each one, another muffled offer of thanks. And after every one of those, the briefest touch of her gloved hands. It was lovely, yet fleeting, and I wanted nothing more than to feel it again. No matter what.

Not content to simply redden my behind one strike at a time, Miss Vera's crop moved up and began to leave a number of marks across my bare back. I could feel tears forming, but again, offered my thanks. She was certainly right about my needing to be hydrated for this lesson.

She gently ran her fingers along my back, the cool leather mixing with the harsh stings, and all the while, my aching cock continued to leak. A small puddle of precum was beginning to form on the marble floor beneath me, and it honestly baffled me.

Much as I had enjoyed watching such things happen to others, I didn't think I would grow so aroused being in the same position. Yet there was something about being there, surrounded by Miss Vera's leather, feeling her touch, knowing that she was doing what was needed... My mind could barely conceive of all of this, it struggled to make sense of things... With every strike, every thanks, every touch, and every repetition of this cycle, I was beginning to equate them together.

The pain of the crop, the pleasure of her leather gloves... The sound of her giggles whenever I struggled to thank her through the gag or struggled against the restraints, they were one and the same. A wondrous cocktail, one which reminded me again and again and again that her pleasure, especially when it was derived from my submission, was all that mattered.

Knowing just how much Miss Vera enjoyed what she was doing to me made me enjoy it, and I knew right then that no amount of pictures or videos could ever truly compare to the real thing. To truly serving her.

After a few more strikes, Miss Vera stopped her assault, but if I thought for a second she was finished with my lesson I was quite mistaken. The sound of her heels tapping against the floor filled the air, and Miss Vera was soon standing beside me. She could see the tracks of my tears streaming down my face, but more than that, she could see the puddle on the floor.

"Hmm, I think you might be enjoying this a bit too much Edward. Such a naughty little boy, dribbling precum when you should be taking your licks... Perhaps a stronger lesson might be required."

The tip of her crop gently tapped my cock, and it squirmed from the new sensation but still did not shrink. Miss Vera ran it along the length of my erection, tracing lines up, down and around, and even poking at my full balls. I moaned, and almost instinctively replied with a muffled "Yes Miss Vera."

So lost in the mix of everything, I had no idea what I'd just agreed to, not until she put the crop back on the shelf and picked up a large leather paddle. "Yes, this should do nicely. Now, be a good boy Edward, and count for me. You can do that, can't you sweetie?"

My eyes widened at the sight of the paddle, as well as how painful it would likely be, but I was in no position to do anything about it but accept what was coming. "Yes, Miss Vera."

The feeling of the paddle against my ass was like nothing I had ever felt before. Not even the worst spanking I'd received as a child compared to this, and the pain which coursed through me was immense. And yet, as much as it hurt, I refused to yield for fear of disappointing Miss Vera. Through the gag as well as the returning tears, I counted off. "One."

Once more, her gloved hand rubbed my bottom, and it felt so good, so comforting, that for a moment I almost didn't care about the pain. At least, not until the next strike.

"Two."

"Three."

"Ten."

"Fifteen."

"Twenty."

"Thirty."

My eyes swelled with tears, the taste of the leather gag filling my mouth as I sucked it like a toddler. Miss Vera's hand continued to comfort me after each strike, and though my bottom was likely as red as an apple, I refused to falter. I wanted- no, needed, to prove my devotion to my Goddess.

To submit fully and completely.

I prepared for another strike, but one never came. Instead, Miss Vera's hand continued to rub my aching cheeks, as well as my back and then my chest. It felt so good, so sweet, that more tears began to fall. But these ones were tears of joy, ones which only grew stronger when she whispered in my ear. "Good boy Edward."

Hearing those words after all of that seemed almost magical, and even as she removed the ball-gag and undid my restraints, I was in a daze. Miss Vera helped me off the cross, and I stood there on shaking legs, the pain in my bottom still fresh. When my knees buckled, Miss Vera gently let me sink.

My eyes stared at her boots, but she had other ideas. "Clean up the mess you made on my floor Edward, while I prepare for your next lesson..."

She walked away from me, and I looked down at the puddle of precum before me. Without question, I knelt down and licked it up, tasting the salty goop for the second time today. The cold marble of the time mixed with the warm cum was an odd mix, but Miss Vera had given an order, and I had to obey her.

By the time I finished up, she had returned, and my eyes widened when I saw just what she had with her.

In her arms were a veritable pile of gloves and boots- some I'd bought for her, others I recognized from her pictures and videos. There were dozens of each kind, from wrist to elbow to shoulder-length, ankle boots and knee-high and thigh-highs. And Miss Vera placed them on the floor in front of me, pointed with a leather-clad finger, and smiled.

"You are going to lick each and every one of these until they are pristine. I'm sure you've dreamed of such a thing before, dear Edward, but this is reality. And the reality is, you will not be allowed to leave this closet until you are finished. Do you understand?"

I nodded, my eyes still unable to believe what they were seeing. I had dreamed of worshipping Miss Vera's leather collection, especially after she had talked of her many gloves during our shopping trip, but to be here now, with the opportunity to do so... It was almost impossible to fathom.

As I looked from Miss Vera to the pile and back again, she put down a saucer of water beside the pile. "Try not to waste it. This is all you're getting."

Then she pointed to the upper corner of the closet. "I'll be watching."

Miss Vera headed for the door but turned back once she was standing in the doorway. "Happy licking Edward."

Then she blew me a kiss, walked out of the closet, shut the door, and locked it behind her.

I stared at the gloves and boots in front of me, wondering just where to begin. This, like nearly everything else I had experienced since my first fateful encounter with Miss Vera, was one of my deepest fantasies, and now it was happening. There was so much to do, and I practically dove into the pile with zeal.

Picking up a pair of shoulder-length red leather gloves, I kissed each finger, then ran my tongue along the whole of the gloves. The taste of the leather was incredible, even though it was clear this was an older pair Miss Vera had kept it in excellent condition.

Again and again, I lapped at the leather, until I could see a light sheen reflecting the light above me. Then I folded the gloves and placed them to the side, before picking up a pair of white ankle boots. I had seen these in a fair number of more 'casual' photos and knew Miss Vera wore them constantly. These would take special care, but I embraced the task and kissed and licked every inch of the soft leather.

More gloves and boots followed, and after a while, my mouth grew dry and I looked over at the saucer. Degrading as it may have seemed, I knelt over it and began to lap up the water like a dog. I knew Miss Vera was watching, was likely enjoying the show, and that spurred me even further.

All the while, my cock ached, and I wished I could feel these gloves and boots against it. Wished Miss Vera were wearing them and teasing me further, making me squirm and beg and moan and denying me further and further as she had earlier in the day. In fact, I realized she was doing that in a way- by forcing me to worship her leather without her presence, she was denying me what I desired most. Her control.

I had no idea how much time passed, simply moved from one glove or boot to another before putting them all in a nice little pile. Minutes, hours, it didn't matter. I had a task to complete and would do so no matter how long it took.

There is something about being locked in a room filled with every sort of leather clothing one can imagine, on your knees with your face pressed against a glove or boot, tongue out and licking while your bottom aches from countless blows and your erection outright refuses to stop leaking, that puts you in touch with thoughts and feeling you never allowed yourself to think or feel.

I always knew I had a fetish for leather, had known that long before I stumbled upon Miss Vera's websites. I'd spent years fantasizing about indulging in it, each and every time I noticed a gorgeous woman wearing leather it filled me with warmth and desire, yet I had never had the opportunity to do anything about it.

Not until I had met Miss Vera.

She had finally unlocked the door, and let loose the desires I had kept to myself for so very long. Not only that, she made me embrace those same desires, and all she wanted in return was my devotion. The pleasure she had given me, both since that night with all her content and today in this very room, all the teasing and toying with me, along with the punishment and everything that came with it...

As my tongue licked along another glove, more tears filled my eyes. "Please," I whispered, "Please Miss Vera..."

More tears fell and mixed with the saliva off my tongue as I cleaned the elbow-length purple leather glove, my cock leaking and aching even as everything I thought I'd known about myself before today flowed out of me alongside all my precum. "Please..."

Not a whisper now, a cry. More licking, more tears, more aching, Another glove, a wrist-length, faded green one then, more water for my tired, dry tongue. "Please, Miss Vera..." My bottom ached, but there was no sweet, comforting gloved hand to make it feel better this time. "Please..."

Louder now, my tears falling off the knee-high black leather boot in my hand and into the latest puddle forming between my legs. I stopped what I was doing and cleaned it up, lapping up for water before returning to my task so as not to get any of it on the boot... "Please, Miss Vera..."

Though I couldn't explain it, kneeling there, filled with countless feelings and thoughts and desires, sensations of both pleasure and pain and everything in between, a switch which had been teetering on the edge of flipping at long last did so. And when it did, everything became clear to me.

I was a leather slave. Really and truly. I was Miss Vera's leather slave. And as I knelt there, a blubbering mess begging and pleading for sweet release, I was happier than I had ever been in my entire life. I wanted her to keep me on edge until she deemed me worthy of such a thing. Because her pleasure was what mattered, not mine.

And as that thought cemented itself in my mind, as my tongue finished cleaning the last piece in the pile- a shoulder-length black leather glove not unlike the ones Miss Vera had been wearing the night we met, as well as while she punished me, the closet door unlocked and the door opened.

Looking up, I was despondent when Miss Vera was not standing there, but I understood what was happening. I had succeeded in my task, and Miss Vera had as well. She had said when I left this closet, this leather womb, I would be ready to give her my complete and total submission. I would be reborn as who I was always meant to be.

Now I was. And she knew it. I was Miss Vera's devoted leather slave.

I did not stand up. Instead, I crawled across the floor of the closet, past countless other leather pieces, the scent of them as vital to me as oxygen. The doorway of the closet beckoned me, the light at the end of the tunnel like that which welcomes newborns into the world, just as it was doing to me now.

And as I crossed the threshold and found myself back in Miss Vera's bedroom, I found myself face-to-face with the leash she had removed earlier, as well as my phone and a note.

Without question, I connected the leash to the collar still around my neck. Then I picked up my phone and immediately sent a massive tribute to Miss Vera. After what she had done for me, she more than deserved it.

Then I read the note. It said for me to make my way downstairs to the dining room.

It was dinner time.

I smiled and began to crawl my way toward the door. My Goddess was waiting for me, and I dared not keep her waiting.