Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 08

Story Info
Miss Vera teases Edward in his dreams and when he wakes up.
3.4k words
4.23
3.7k
7
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nocturnal Submission

As I lay there, I found I was not without Miss Vera's continued influence. In fact, I was surrounded by it, and in more ways than one.

Perhaps it had something to do with the continuous sensation and scent of her leather all around my naked, shackled body. Rubbing every inch of me, including my still somewhat tender backside as well as my still erect cock, which I don't believe had changed its state since I'd first arrived. Or perhaps it was the idea of seemingly being held in Miss Vera's gloved hand which had wormed its way into my mind as sleep slowly came over me and outright refused to budge, but, unsurprisingly, my dreams that night were filled to the brim with a great many erotic scenarios concerning my beloved leather Goddess.

Some were minimal as best- simply my mind replaying the events of the previous day, from the teasing and the punishment to my complete and utter submission in Miss Vera's closet and my rebirth outside of it, while others were far more surreal and clearly the creation of my poor, leather-addled subconscious.

The most vivid of them all was certainly of the latter, and it was also the one to which I seemed to return to over and over throughout the night. If nothing else, it was certainly the best example of just how strong a hold Miss Vera already had on me.

In the dream, I lay in the bed gazing upwards, my arms and legs free of their shackles but the leather sheet still holding me in its embrace. From there I could only watch as the ceiling vanished and the roof of Miss Vera's house was seemingly torn away, replaced by an enormous vision of her, one which quite literally towered over me.

Massive thigh-high leather boots stood like redwood trunks on either side of the house, covering skyscraper-esque legs which disappeared beneath a leather skirt large enough to be a circus tent, with a shiny black leather corset wrapped around her magnificent body.

But it was her gloves, as always, which truly captured my attention. Shoulder-length black leather, slipping along her arms like serpents, and shimmering in the early morning light,

She was a veritable giantess my dear Miss Vera, yet her beauty continued to radiate even at such an incredible size.

I, on the other hand, remained little more than a few inches in size- quite fitting given how small I felt beneath Miss Vera's power and could thus do little more than stare upwards at her from the confines of the bed at the stunning black leather-clad Goddess standing above me.

With a smile on her perfect red lips, Miss Vera reached down and pulled away the covers of the guest bed as if she were unwrapping a treat, revealing me in all my tiny, naked glory. The tip of one of her fingers poked at my erection- still hard and aching for her touch even in my dreams, and she giggled as it vanished beneath her fingertip.

Then, with little effort at all, Miss Vera picked me up between her leather-clad thumb and index finger and carried me out of the bed, the house, and all the way up to her gorgeous visage.

As she held me there, I looked at her massive eyes, and though it was already difficult not to get lost in them in the waking world, it was even harder now. They were like two deep oceans, and the more I looked into them the more I wanted nothing more than to remain there forever, staring into Miss Vera's beautiful eyes.

Though I should have been somewhat terrified, especially given the rather large size difference between the two of us, I found I was not the slightest bit afraid. Perhaps I knew it was a dream, and that even in my dreams, I was well aware that Miss Vera would take good care of me. Or perhaps no longer cared either way.

Letting go of me, Miss Vera gently dropped me into the palm of her massive gloved hand and cradled me there while she continued to stare at me with those lovely eyes of hers.

"Comfortable, Edward?" The giantess before me asked, and I could only nod in response, unsure if my voice could even b heard if I tried to speak, as well as unable to form any words at that moment. I was so taken aback by the sight of her as well as the sensation of the soft leather glove beneath my naked body, that although I knew this was a dream, I never wanted it to end.

Yet as I lay there, her other glove slowly approached the one I was currently laying in, and as its palm came down upon me like a tidal wave, I could do nothing but watch as it pressed down on me gently but firmly, holding me there in between her hands like I was the filling of a leather-gloved sandwich.

"This is where you belong, isn't it, Edward? Where you long to be...." Miss Vera whispered, pressing me between her gloves a little harder now. "Forever in the palm of Miss Vera's gloved hand..."

I groaned in both pleasure and pain as she pressed harder, the air in my lungs being pushed out and replaced with the strong scent of her perfumed leather. Again, I should have been afraid, yet somehow, this all seemed right. Her words- still the greatest truth I had ever heard, as well as her leather, now far more important than my own life.

Miss Vera closed her other hand around me completely, covering me in a veritable leather cocoon, removing anything and everything else from my view, my entire world replaced by her gloves, as I knew it should be. And even as I blacked out, I knew that my desire to please my Goddess was truly overtaking everything else.

That dream came to me countless times throughout the night, each time filling my heart and mind with further longing for Miss Vera, increasing my desire to submit and serve. I did not know what awaited me in the morning but knew that I would do whatever it was without question.

When the first few rays of the morning sun at long last pierced the blinds and filled the guest room, I awoke feeling better than I had in ages. Even with my continual dreams of submission, it was still the best sleep of my entire life. I felt so good in fact, that I questioned if, perhaps, all the events of the previous day had indeed been little more than a dream.

It was not much of a stretch, all things considered. The very idea that I had truly been invited to Miss Vera's estate to be teased, tormented, punished, broken down and rebuilt at her wicked whims seemed too good to be true, and I was almost certain that they too had been simply the creation of my sleeping mind.

However, the realization that I was clearly not in my own bedroom but instead the guest room in which Miss Vera had left me the night before- as well as the sensation of the leather sheet and shackles on my ankles and wrists, told me in no uncertain terms that it had all indeed been true.

And this brought with it a rather interesting bit of introspection on my part.

Here I was, chained to a leather-covered bed in a guest room in the home of a woman whom I'd stumbled upon both online and then in person. A woman who had proven time and time again that she could control me rather easily, and whom I enjoyed controlling me. A woman who had also done with me whatever she pleased, and whom I had allowed to do so.

Everything that had happened thus far, from the night at the restaurant to the shopping spree to the events of the previous day, had all been by my choice. I had chosen to follow her command and walk over to her table where all this had begun, just as I had continually chosen to submit to her and reveal myself and my indiscretions.

Miss Vera had simply taken those choices and usurped them for her own gain, twisting my free will so that it was no longer my own, and making it so that the only will which mattered was her own. The sheer fact that I was legitimately chained up, virtually imprisoned in this bed as well as this guest room, was further proof of just how powerful her control was, as well as how strong my submission to her continued to be.

The enormity of my situation- not unlike the enormity of Miss Vera in my recurring dream from the night before, was not lost on me, and it both terrified and intrigued me. Just how far was I truly willing to go for her? How far would she take me? Did I want to go that far and, if not, did I even have a choice in the matter anymore?

I was no longer certain of anything, and that alone was frightening enough. Yet the longer I lay there thinking about it, the more I realized something.

Never before had I felt this way. Never before had anyone taken the pile of unused clay that had been my existence and molded it into something else.

For much of my life, I had kept my desires hidden. Sitting at my computer and perusing websites while gooning over women like Miss Vera night after night. Those moments had been one of the only reprieves in my otherwise doldrum existence. I worked, I travelled on occasion for my job, and I sat at home conjuring

up fantasies which up until now had never seemed within reach,

Miss Vera had changed all that.

Ever since that night at the restaurant, she had taken the lead and pulled me forward, forcing me to do things I'd never before considered yet had continually longed for. Things which no longer simply seemed right, they seemed far more fulfilling than anything else I'd done before.

The very idea that I was spending as much time, energy and money as I was on Miss Vera was absurd, but not as absurd as the fact that all of it made me feel amazing. Much as I wished I could, it was impossible to deny the truth. I'd never felt so alive in my entire life.

Besides, what had I been doing with any of it prior to that evening? I'd never been the sort to splurge on myself and lived rather modestly even with my large salary. If spending my money on Miss Vera, getting the attention I'd received since she'd ensnared me, was wrong, then I no longer wanted to be right,

What I did want to be, however, was free from those shackles.

My arms and legs were stiff, as was my cock- a fact I believed had likely been true the entire night given the lack of mobility allowed by the restraints and leather accoutrements, as well as the leather itself continually rubbing against my nether regions.

When I did attempt to move a little, I found my cock was quite adhered to the leather sheet and I realized that, at some point throughout the night, it had let slip enough precum to stick my erection to the leather. I felt quite embarrassed by this fact, but there was nothing I could do about it. Or anything else for that matter.

The more I considered my revelation, the more I realized it was all the same. My freedom, as well as my life as it was now, was in Miss Vera's hands. Only she could undo the shackles- both the literal ones currently around my wrists and ankles, as well as the figurative ones which she had slowly but surely been undoing ever since we'd first crossed paths,

My life had not truly begun until I had given her my submission, and now I wanted to know where it, as well as she, would lead me.

Lost in the seemingly endless early morning musings as I was, I almost didn't hear the door of the guest room open. However, the sound of familiar bootheels clicking against the floor cut through everything else, and I turned my head to the side in time to see Miss Vera enter.

Even this early in the morning she was a vision of beauty. It was no surprise that even without makeup- save for that luscious red lipstick which had stood out even in my dreams, Miss Vera remained as beautiful as ever. I doubted it was even possible for a Goddess like her to look bad.

Given it was early, she was dressed rather casually, but that had a slightly different meaning for Miss Vera than others. She wore a pair of white ankle boots, a white fur robe, and a pair of white leather gloves which vanished into the confines of the robe and robbed me of the knowledge of their length.

She was almost angelic standing there in the early morning light, and my eyes were drawn to every inch of her.

"Good morning, dear Edward," she began. "Did you sleep well?"

I nodded. "Yes, Miss Vera."

With a smile, she pulled back the leather sheet and stifled a giggle at the sight of my still-erect cock. What she didn't laugh at, however, was the precum that remained on the sheet. "Aww, such a naughty boy you were Edward. Have a lot of wet dreams did you?"

My cheeks went red with embarrassment. "Yes, Miss Vera... I'm sorry..."

She shook her head. "Oh my, we still have so much work to do, don't we Edward?"

I wasn't sure what she was getting at, but also knew I was in no position to question her. All I could do was watch as she pulled up a chair and sat beside the bed.

For a moment, I waited for her to undo the restraints, but she didn't even acknowledge them. Instead, she stared hungrily at my erect cock, observing it as it stood at attention for its true owner. Droplets of fresh precum were already forming at the tip and she hadn't done anything but look at it, such for the intensity of her power.

"First, we need to do something about this morning wood."

My eyes widened as Miss Vera reached down and gently wrapped a leather-gloved around my shaft. I groaned at the unexpected touch, the brief sensation of her fingers against my bare flesh a reminder of my dream. But this was real, and she had far more wicked ideas in mind for me.

Miss Vera kept her grip loose, her glove around my cock but just barely touching it. Slowly, she moved her hand up and down my shaft, giving me just enough contact to send shivers through my body but not enough that I could accidentally cum without her permission.

"You see Edward," she whispered, "I find it best to begin my slaves' day with a bit of edging... Just to get them in the proper head-space...Or rather, subspace..."

I moaned as her hand continued to glide along my shaft, my cock aching for a stronger grip, a more thorough touch, yet getting denied each and every time. This was torture, exquisite torture, and I was torn between loving it and hating it, between enjoying the attention and wishing for more.

"Do you know what morning wood is, Edward?" Miss Vera asked, and in my current state of arousal and denial, I wasn't sure she truly expected a response. Seeing as she didn't wait for me to speak, it seemed not. "Morning wood is your body's way of telling me that you were dreaming of me last night..."

As her gloved hand reached the tip of my cock, Miss Vera's thumb gently rubbed it, smearing the precum which she begun flowing the moment her glove came close. "And you did dream about me, didn't you, Edward?'

"Yes Miss Vera," I groaned as her thumb continued to tease my tip even as the other four fingers refused to give my shaft even the slightest bit of contact. "All night."

Miss Vera smiled, her lovely red lips pursing together on an expression both warm and wicked. "Good boy Edward... I like it when my slaves think of me even when they sleep...After all, good little leather slaves should always be thinking of their Goddess, shouldn't they?"

"Yes Miss Vera," I replied as she pulled her thumb away and instead gripped my cock firmly.

"That's right Edward... Every minute of every day, your little slave brain should never forget your Goddess, nor where you belong... "

Slowly, Miss Vera began to wank my cock in earnest, the tight grip of her soft, white leather gloves moving up and down my shaft and slathering the precum that continued to flow all over it. I was in heaven, and though I knew she would not allow me to cum- not yet at least, the sheer sensation of her gloved hands edging me so was incredible.

"Where do you belong, dear Edward?" Miss Vera asked as she sped up her strokes, milking more and more precum out with every stroke.

I groaned in pleasure, my mind returning for a moment back to my dream, as well as the words she had spoken to me then, words which were clearly true in the waking world as well. "Forever in the palm of Miss Vera's gloved hand..."

The moment the words left my mouth I could feel my cock begin to throb, and I knew I was going to cum whether I liked it or not. Something about admitting that truth which my subconscious had continually reinforced throughout the night seemed to be all I needed to go over the edge, and I feared what would happen next.

Luckily, Miss Vera ceased her stroking and pulled away her hand just in time, and my cock did not explode. It did remain erect, however, which failed to surprise me at this point, for simply being in her presence seemed to be more than enough to keep it perpetually hard.

"Precisely, my dear Edward," Miss Vera replied, then she slid her gloved hand around the tip of my cock, scooping up most of the precum that wasn't already coating the smooth white leather. Once she was satisfied she got it all, she leaned over and held her palm to my mouth. "Now, clean up your mess like a good boy."

The scent of her leather filled my nose and I quickly slipped out my tongue, licking up all the precum she had edged out of me until there wasn't a single spot on her glove. The taste of my juices and her leather was slowly becoming a favorite treat of mine, much as a part of me knew I shouldn't enjoy it. But Miss Vera wanted me to do it, and that was what mattered.

Once she was satisfied with my work, Miss Vera stood up and pulled a key out of her robe. Then she undid the shackles on my ankles and wrists. My body ached and I needed to stretch quite a bit to get the feeling back, but soon enough, I felt able enough to move.

But I wasn't going anywhere. Not yet.

"Before you leave this room, I want you to lick up the stain you left on the sheets. Then clean yourself up and join me downstairs for breakfast. We have a long day ahead of us."

Miss Vera pointed at the sheet with a gloved finger, and I nodded. Then she walked out of the guest room and shut the door, leaving me alone once more.

Rising to a seated position, I pulled the sheet up to my face and did as she commanded, tasting my precum as well as the sweat which had accumulated from a night spent in the leather-covered bed. It was not as enjoyable as Miss Vera's glove had been, but I dared not disobey.

Once I was finished, I stood up and look at the bathroom. I would need to be quick so as not to keep my Goddess waiting, but before I even thought of cleaning myself up, I picked up my phone from the small end table and did what I knew was only right, especially after such an amazing wake-up call.

I sent Miss Vera a morning tribute in thanks.

Then and only then did I head to the bathroom to prepare for breakfast. I wondered what else Miss Vera had in mind for my visit, as well as what other truths I would learn about myself while I was here.