Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 12

Story Info
Edward deals with Miss Vera's unique punishment.
3.3k words
4.48
3.6k
5
3

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Waiting Game

What followed was, perhaps, the longest month of my entire life up 'til then.

While it was true this was not the first time since I'd encountered Miss Vera that I found myself denied her presence, this was different.

For one thing, we'd only had one interaction prior to that first period of sustained denial, and though that event had certainly included a rather seductive meeting as well as an expensive shopping spree, my addiction to her, such as it was, had truly only been in its infancy.

Now it was in full effect, and I could hardly stand being away from her.

After being in her presence, in her home, the fact that I had been sent away with no definitive knowledge of when, or rather if, I would be able to return, was maddening.

Oddly enough, the reasons for my abrupt dismissal had also been preceded by a shopping trip, although this most recent one had not gone nearly as smoothly as that first one. I'd made a rather crucial mistake, one which Miss Vera had rightly decided I needed to be punished for.

And what a punishment she had settled upon.

The entire drive back from her estate, my eyes were continually drawn to the sight of the collar she'd made for me- and which she had locked around my neck, staring back at me from the rearview mirror. A constant reminder of my misdeeds. And each time I caught even a slight glimpse of the message written across the smooth black leather, my mind filled with worry as to what my life would be like from now on, now that I had no choice but to put Miss Vera's ownership of me on full display.

Once I arrived back home, I barely took a moment to settle in before sending her by far the largest tribute yet, both to show her just how sorry I truly was and because it was the proper thing to do. Only when it had gone through did I dare even take off my coat.

Next, I made my way into the bathroom of my flat and stared at the collar around my neck in the mirror, the words reflecting even in the dim light. No matter how one chose to look at it, the leather and the message it carried could not be denied. Not that I'd ever try- I knew in my heart that every word of it was true, and soon others would as well.

Come morning, I'd be back at work, back in the 'real' world as it were- the one in which Miss Vera's presence was restricted to my computer screen as well as my mind, and now neck. A world in which I would have no choice but to deal with the repercussions of my actions.

Along with any questions pertaining to the collar I now wore.

But that could wait, at least a little while.

In a somewhat vain attempt to get my mind off such things, as well as the memories of what had brought them about, I quickly stripped off my clothing, took a seat by my computer, and logged onto one of Miss Vera's sites. And the moment the familiar image of her beautiful visage filled my screen, my cock began to grow and, without a second thought, I began to edge myself for my Goddess once more.

Slowly at first, even though I wanted nothing more than to go wild. I knew that I was forbidden to cum no matter how badly I wished I could- and after time spent at Miss Vera's estate, I ached for release. Until she gave the word, all I was allowed to do was edge, nothing more.

And so I did, over and over as minutes turned to hours, pictures and videos stared at and watched until I knew I was close to exploding, then stopping before starting the whole twisted dance again. All the while, my mind raced with the memories, both good and bad, of the previous few days.

The things I'd experienced, the things I'd done and had done to me. And of course, Miss Vera herself. I wanted- no, needed, to see her again, just as much as I needed to breathe air and drink water. Yet to do that, I needed to prove myself.

And proving myself meant dealing with the consequences.

Shutting off my computer, I gazed at the reflection of my collar on the screen, sighed, and went to bed, where my dreams were once more filled only with thoughts of my leather Goddess.

When morning arrived, I made sure to edge myself a little, then carefully slipped on my suit and prepared for work. The collar was only partially covered up by my attire, and I could only hope that would be enough to dissuade any curious eyes from inquiring as to what it was and why I was wearing it.

Then I went about my day as best I could given the circumstances, which, oddly enough, wasn't as difficult as it had seemed.

For one thing, once I got to work, most of my time was spent alone in my office dealing with paperwork, which meant few if any would be around to potentially notice the new addition to my person. Even those I did encounter didn't seem to notice or care, more focused on their own lives and workloads than whatever their co-worker was wearing around his neck.

However, if I thought that this meant things would be easy for me, I was quite wrong. For while the office did not provide me with any questioning looks nor seem to have any inquiring minds about, the rest of the world proved to be not nearly as accommodating.

The first time I crossed paths with someone who did notice was that very same day.

I'd needed to stop by the local grocers to pick up some food for the week ahead, and within moments of wandering the aisles, someone spotted the black leather peaking out from beneath my work clothes. And while they- a rather fetching young woman likely doing some shopping of her own, didn't say a single word, her eyes spoke volumes.

They widened as if the significance of the sight was slowly coming to them, and I noted they were stifling a laugh at my expense, clearly understanding just what it was around my neck and why I was wearing it, even without being able to read the message emblazoned across it.

My face went red and I turned away, quickly heading down the aisle and into the next one, but the suppressed giggles I left behind remained with me, especially once I realized what I had to do. After all, Miss Vera had requested photographic evidence that I was indeed showing the collar off, and this was certainly proof I was.

With a sigh, I pulled my phone from my pocket and snapped a photo of myself standing there in the middle of the grocers, making sure the collar as well as its message could be seen. Then I sent it to Miss Vera and returned to my shopping, the embarrassment of my brief encounter with my fellow shopper lingering until I finished up and went home.

But that young woman was only the first of many.

As I went along with my days, more and more people seemed to catch wind of the collar. No matter where I went, at least one person would eventually notice, no matter how hard I tried to keep it out of sight without outright covering it up. Such an action would be akin to cheating, and although Miss Vera would never truly know if I decided to, say, sport a scarf, I would, and the knowledge that I had betrayed her in such a way would eat at me forever.

Most of the ones who noticed were women, usually young but more than a few older ones. Some men did as well, but what was strange to me was that while many of the former seemed to both understand as well as get a right kick out of the situation I was obviously in, it was the reactions of the latter which surprised me.

Nearly every man who noticed it, regardless of age and whether they saw the message on it or not, remained stoic and silent, and simply offered me a seemingly knowing nod. Almost as if they had been in a similar situation, or had known someone in a similar situation or, perhaps, more than likely had dreamed of being in such a situation.

I didn't know which it was, and I dared not ask any of them. The less said, the better.

Even so, though plenty of people reacted, no one had asked me about it, and as the second week dragged on, I thought that perhaps they never would.

Yet just as before, even this was quickly proven to be false.

One night, I'd stopped at my usual pub for dinner after a long day's work, and as the waitress popped over to take my order, she spotted the collar. And the moment she did, I saw a spark of curiosity appear in her bright green eyes and knew that my luck had at last run out.

"What's that you've got there?" She asked, placing her tray down on the table in front of me.

I sighed in despair. This was it.

Luckily for me, the pub was more or less empty at this time of day, but that didn't change the fact that someone was finally inquiring about my punishment.

"It's a collar."

Were that the extent of the conversation, perhaps I would have felt better. But it was only the beginning.

"I can see that," she continued. "What's it say?"

Much as I wanted nothing more than to remain silent, I knew such a thing wasn't possible. After all, this was precisely what Miss Vera wanted. The first true example of the punishment she'd given me.

Without a word, I pulled the collar of my shirt down, revealing the rest of the message and allowing the waitress to read it.

"Who's Miss Vera?" She asked, taking a seat in the empty chair across from mine, clearly interested.

That was when I knew I was finished. There was no going back now.

I'd managed to keep this whole situation under wraps until now, but the time had indeed arrived. Someone was finally asking, and unlike my faux pas during that fateful shopping trip, this time I would not fail my beloved leather Goddess. I would tell the truth.

"She's my Mistress," I answered as if it were the most normal reply in the world.

The waitress seemed to consider this for a moment or two, then, as if a light bulb had switched on, her eyes lit up with understanding. "Oh... Oh my... So, you're a little subbie then eh?"

I nodded, knowing there was no reason to deny it. I was sitting there wearing a collar with Miss Vera's name on it. It was clear to anyone who cared to notice that I was indeed a truly devoted submissive.

"Always nice to see a man who knows his place... Why's it locked though?"

Another sigh escaped me. Admitting I was owned was one thing, explaining why I was stuck with the collar was something altogether different. And yet, what else could I do?

"I displeased her recently, and she ordered me to wear this collar so that anyone and everyone who seems it will know who owns me."

The waitress smirked, seemingly not the least bit disturbed by this revelation. "Well, I suppose even the best men need to be reminded of their place every once in a while. Good on her then. And I hope you've learned your lesson."

"Yes," was all I could say, somehow torn between sheer embarrassment at this entire conversation, and a little bit of pride as well.

Which is why I continued with my explanation.

"She also told me to send her proof that I'm not hiding it while out in public."

"Is that so?" The waitress asked. "Here, let me help you with that."

Without another word, she picked up my phone from the table, stood up, and made her way behind me.

I watched as she took a selfie- one which not only showed off the collar and the message therein but also her smiling face beside my own. Proof that someone had indeed seen the collar. But she wasn't finished.

Her fingers switched the camera to the video setting, and she pressed record.

"Hello there Miss Vera. Thought you'd like to know your little subbie here is showing off his collar with pride."

Then she stopped the recording and handed the phone back to me. "There you go. Now she'll know someone saw it."

For a moment I sat there in shock as she picked up her tray and walked away. Once the realization of what had just happened fully sunk in, I found myself unable to do anything except smile. She was right after all- now I had proof that I'd done the very thing I'd failed to do in the shops. I'd shown someone- a complete stranger at that, just who it was that owned me.

More than that, the waitress had not mocked me- not nearly as much as I'd assumed someone would upon learning of my seemingly strange situation. Instead, she'd helped remind me of the sheer, inescapable truth of the matter. As well as my place in this world.

Miss Vera's devoted slave.

Eventually, she returned and took my order, not saying another word about the collar but sporting a knowing grin regardless. The rest of that night was a blur, but the picture and accompanying video were sent the moment I got home and were followed by countless others over the course of the next two and a half weeks.

Most were like that first one- simply of me out and about, but several were quite similar to the one from the pub. Helpful strangers- all women, who seemed to find my situation either comical or endearing, and who were more than happy to help provide me with further evidence that I was indeed showing the world that I belonged to Miss Vera.

With each one, I found myself wavering between continued embarrassment and outright honour. Though it never stopped being somewhat humiliating that people could and did notice the collar, the fact that so many seemed to applaud me for wearing it tempered that. My devotion to my Goddess was nothing to be ashamed of, and now I knew it for certain.

And just as I was now happily showing it off, I continued to show my devotion when I was at home.

Like before, my days began with my edging to Miss Vera's content, starting my mornings nice and desperate, and they tended to end more or less the same. I lost count of how many times I sat there, naked, hand wrapped around my ever-aching cock while I watched video after video of Miss Vera and her luxurious leather.

More than once I caught sight of a familiar glove or boot, bringing my mind back to the time spent in her closet worshipping her leather attire, and I shuddered with pleasure as the memories washed over me. I longed to be back there, naked and desperate and surrounded by Miss Vera's leather.

Between the content and the memories of our short time together, my mind was in a continuous loop of desire and arousal for her and only her, one which bled into my dreams night after night. Recalling things she'd done to me, mixed in with fantasies of things I could only wish she would do to me.

And perhaps she would.

If the time ever arrived in which she decided I was worthy of seeing her again.

Miss Vera's leather consumed my thoughts day and night, and no matter how embarrassed I sometimes felt whenever people spotted the collar around my neck, it was balanced out by the sheer joy which only came with my continued devotion to her as well as my love and desire to serve her.

Though she did not respond to a single one of the pictures I sent to prove I was doing as she commanded, I knew she saw them. The continual posting of content to her many sites was enough to tell me in no uncertain terms that she was indeed keeping busy, and I happily indulged over and over for her.

A fair amount of new pictures and videos she dropped involved the items I'd purchased for her during the shopping trip, and seeing them worn on her incredible body once more- as well as those which she'd seemingly picked up while I'd been forced to wait in the car, only added to my enjoyment.

If only I could see them in person.

I craved Miss Vera's control more and more every day, the sight of the collar which greeted me in the mirror each morning as well as the content I consumed and the tributes I sent constant reminders of that which I longed for desperately as well as what I'd almost lost due to my foolish inaction.

How lucky of me that she'd granted me a second chance!

It was during the third week since my return home that I saw both my chance at a fair bit of redemption, as well as unknowingly provided her with the seeds of my final downfall.

You see, I'd realized as the days ticked by that Miss Vera's birthday was that very week and, without question, I dove onto her wish list with an almost religious zeal.

I clicked 'Buy' on dozens of items, from gloves to boots to tops to lipstick to jewelry to furs, leaving no proverbial stone unturned. Anything and everything I could possibly afford I happily paid for, not caring a smidgen for the cost. I wanted to show Miss Vera how much I adored her, as well as how sorry I was for my transgression.

Even items that were no longer in stock on the websites she'd added them from were tracked down, for I refused to let such a thing stop me. For three days in a row, I stopped in at as many shops as I could think of until I found as many of the missing items as I possibly could. She would have what she desired one way or another. I would see to that.

Once everything had been purchased and shipped to her estate, I sat by my computer rather pleased with myself, and more than a little happy to see the reflection of the collar on the screen in front of me. It felt right now, and I could only hope that my actions would be enough to please my beloved Goddess.

A week later, after nothing but silence ever since I'd stepped out her front door, Miss Vera messaged me.

And unlike before, this was no simple text message.

It was an invitation to a video call.

That very evening.

I accepted and noted the time. It would be a little ways after I'd finish work, and I couldn't wait. Miss Vera had deemed me worthy enough to receive a video call from her, to allow me to gaze upon her live. After nearly a month of waiting, a month of longing, I was desperate for any form of contact.

And I would have it.

But I had to wait.

Much as it pained me- and she likely knew it, I would do so.

Anything for my leather Goddess.