LwL: The Photo Shoot

Story Info
The group compares tattoos while Sylvia takes photos.
2.4k words
4.32
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This one starts a bit slow, but it leads up to a good-size group session. As always, there is man-on-man and woman-on-woman sex)

Joan sat down nude in front of the hot lights and turned away a from the camera to show the nape of her neck. "Are you getting this?" She asked Sylvia, who said "yes." On her neck was a tattoo showing two female symbols interlocked with two male symbols.

"Originally it was just two female symbols - I got it in college when I was going through a militant phase," Joan laughed. "I added the two male symbols because I could never completely give up men." Joan also had a line of poetry by Emily Dickinson circling her left upper arm: "Come slowly Eden/ Lips unused to thee/ Bashful sip thy jasmines/ As the fainting bee."

Sylvia had gathered friends and lovers for a photo collection based on their tattoos. Sylvia's interest in tattoos has been piqued when she and her husband Leonard had gotten tattoos together for their 40th anniversary. Leonard had gotten one of a woodland fairy (in reference to the name Sylvia coming from Sylvan, the Latin word for forest) on his left shoulder blade, while Sylvia had gotten one of a lion for Leonard on her right shoulder blade. True to their nature, they chose the specific images from art and literature. Sylvia had chosen the lion from a painting by Henri Rousseau of a lion pausing over ("but not devouring," Sylvia wanted it made clear) a sleeping woman, explaining that to her it symbolized Leonard's combination of strength and gentleness. Leonard in turn chose an image based on a drawing by John Charles Dollman of Titania from A Midsummer Night's Dream, joking that it was fitting as Titania was a "beautiful goddess who fell in love with an ass."

The idea was that people would pose showing their tattoos (with as little or as much nudity as they wanted) and describe why they got them, no matter how profound or frivolous the reason. Sylvia had decided to start with her friends, and if the photos were good enough she would expand it to a larger series or even a book. As an incentive to her friends, Sylvia said that the "official" photos would be followed by more intimate ones for private use.

After Joan was her husband Harry. On his right upper arm he had a Penrose Staircase, the famous optical illusion in which a staircase appears to keep ascending or descending without actually going anywhere. As an architect, Harry had always been fascinated by this image. On his left thigh he had a spider descending on a thread. This one had no deeper meaning.

"I just like spiders," said Harry with a smile and a shrug. Sylvia laughed.

"That's fine. They don't all have to be profound!"

Marie's tattoos all related to her heritage. On her left shoulder she had the shape of the continent of Africa in red, gold, and green. On her right shoulder she had a blue fleur-de-lys from the French part of her Creole background. Her husband Terry had several tattoos expressing his passion for physics, music (he played jazz guitar in a band on weekends) and spirituality. On his left shoulder he had the symbols for the Planck Relation ("E=MC squared was too obvious") while on his right shoulder he had a drawing of Schrodinger's Cat. On his left forearm he had a treble clef, and on his right forearm he had a bass clef. On his back he had a lotus flower encircled by the Daimoku written in Japanese. Finally he had a heart on his chest decorated with a grouping of eight letters, presumably initials in honour of Marie. What the initials stood for, Terry declined to say.

"It's a very private thing," Terry said, smiling and blushing as he looked to Marie.

Finally Bridget sat down, beaming at the camera. Taking a deep breath, she said "this could take awhile," which drew a huge laugh from everybody. She decided to begin with her legs and move up, all while explaining her relationship to tattoos

"I was raised mostly by my grandfather, who had tattoos from his time in the Navy," began Bridget as she sat on the stool. "One of my first tattoos was to honour his memory." Bridget kicked up her left leg to reveal an anchor with her grandfather's initials and dates on her calf. "He also loved that old song 'Lydia The Tattooed Lady' and played it for me all the time. After that I was hooked."

Bridget had planned out her tattoos with an eye for symmetry. "I never wanted to be one of those people who had tattoos that seemed random and meaningless." She indicated how she had a tattoo on her right leg with a cross and the date of other important people in her life. She moved up to her thighs, where she had a dove on her right and an owl on her left, which she explained referred to the Greek goddesses Aphrodite and Athena.

Bridget teasingly traced a finger over her pubic mound, where she had a tattoo of ocean waves framing a full moon with the zodiac symbol for Cancer ("I'm a water person, I can't escape that.") Around her navel was the loop of an ankh pointing down, and the symbols around her breasts turned out to be Ancient Greek prayers to her two patron goddesses. Finally she revealed the wings on her back: they were modelled after an ancient Egyptian solar disk.

After Sylvia had finished taking the "official" photos, she began to set things up for the "intimate" session. The studio lights were hot, so the models drank cold drinks while chatting. They had all seen each other nude many times before, but usually not with an eye towards looking at body art. Tattoos were in an odd way conversation starters, and yet it was considered prying or even rude to ask someone what their tattoos meant. The model session had let everyone learn a bit more about each other.

Sylvia walked over to the group, carrying what looked like a stack of cards. She led everyone to another part of the studio where she had set up her camera in front of a couch with two armchairs on either side.

"Allow me to put my director hat on for a moment while I explain my plan," she said.

"I used the instant camera back to make a photo of one of your tattoos each. I'm going to shuffle them and pick one at a time. When I pick you, sit down on the couch or one of the chairs and join in the fun. You can of course do what you want, but try to engage the person who came before you."

Sylvia shuffled the photos and held up the one she picked: the ankh on Bridget's navel. Bridget smiled and sat down on the couch.

"What should I do all on my own?" She asked.

"Just enjoy your body," said Sylvia, clicking the shutter on her camera, " try to show your body art in detail."

Bridget nodded and began stroking her breasts, tracing the Greek characters as they spiraled towards her nipples. She thrust forward her pubjc mound, lazily running a finger over the wave form and the moon symbol.

After a minute or so Sylvia drew another photo: the sylvan fairy on Leonard's shoulder blade. Leonard gamely walked to the couch and sat down next to Bridget, meeting her hands with his. Leonard kissed Bridget on the lips, then on the breasts, lingering for a minute to trace the outline of the ankh symbol in kisses. Then he dropped all pretence and began kissing her wet pussy.

Leonard was very good at any kind of oral, and soon Bridget was writhing with excitement, stopping to run her fingers through Leonard's thinning hair. Even though Leonard was over 30 years Bridget's senior, there was nothing sleazy about the image of them together. With her exotic markings Bridget looked like a woman warrior or sorceress from some long lost civilization, while Leonard, hairy and barrel-chested, looked like a satyr who had been summoned for her pleasure.

Sylvia drew another photo, and this time it was Joan's female/male symbols. Joan walked over and began to kiss the birds on Bridget's thighs while playing with her tits.

Next was Marie's fleur-de-lys, and Marie moved up to Joan. Drawing Joan's attention away from. Bridget, Marie gently tweaked Joan's recently pierced nipples.

"I got the idea from you," Joan giggled.

"Well, they look great," said Marie, moving her own breasts up to Joan's. Joan had always loved breast play, and the piercings only made her nipples more sensitive, and she was already wet. She moved in on Marie, kissing her hard while fingering her dripping cunt.

Next up was Terry's rendering of the Planck Relation. Terry walked over and offered his cock to Joan, who took it in her mouth.

.

Even though he was the last one not involved, Sylvia didn't let Harry join in right away. Making sure she had gotten photos of the action, Sylvia finally gave Harry the signal.

He didn't need to be asked twice. Harry moved over to Terry, kissing the other man hard on the lips. Joan continued to suck Terry and grabbed Harry's cock as well, rubbing the two together and sucking them simultaneously.

"I think maybe the couch is getting a bit crowded," said Terry. "Let's go to one of the chairs."

The three moved over to the chair on the left and resumed their play. Joan sat down while the two men stood facing each other and kissing passionately. Harry had always loved being with Terry, whom he found a tender and playful lover, not hung up on dominance and sometimes content to just be with his partner. Harry and Terry kept necking and tweaking each other's nipples, letting Joan work her magic on their cocks. After a few minutes Joan felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Leonard there, smiling.

"Mind if I take over? You're needed on the couch."

Joan smiled and handed the cocks over Leonard while giving the older man a loving kiss. She stood up and let Leonard have her seat. Leonard was already licking the shafts of both men while cupping their balls.

"Have fun, fellas."

Joan looked over to the couch, where Bridget had one hand in Marie and another in Sylvia. Bridget was known for her fondness for fisting, but today she was showing restraint by only fingering the two. Nevertheless, judging by the reactions of the two Bridget was doing a good job. Sylvia was somehow managing to keep operating the remote while by her expression she was clearly in ecstasy. Bridget was sitting in the middle of the couch, which left her pussy open for Joan's tongue.

As Joan knelt before Bridget the other woman spread her legs wide, allowing Joan full access to her labia. Joan teased Bridget by kissing her thighs first, stopping to massage her calves. Then she directed her entire attention to Bridget's pussy. Joan had noticed that just as every penis she encountered was slightly different, so was every vulva. Everything about Bridget's was inviting - from the neatly-trimmed ash blonde bush to the light scent made stronger by her flowing juices. Joan licked once along the folds of the labia, tasting the tang of Bridget while stroking her clit. Joan moved in on Bridget's pussy, gently grabbing the other woman's thighs and thrusting as if she was fucking Bridget with her mouth. Bridget moaned out and brought her legs around Joan's body, something that Joan had always loved from her sexual partners.

As she continued making love to Bridget's pussy, Joan felt kisses on her shoulders, then hands on her breasts, flicking her nipple rings. She looked up to see Marie and Sylvia at her side, and Sylvia motioned her to get up for a moment. Bridget also stood up and moved up the couch, giving Joan enough room to lie down on top of her. Before Joan returned to Bridget's pussy she looked at the side chair. The men were now engaged in a three way frotting session. Joan knew that her husband loved this kind of play, and this made Joan even wetter.

"Now, where were we?" said Joan in a deadpan tone, which made Bridget laugh.

"You were gobbling my cunt," said Bridget. "Back to work!" Bridget grabbed hold of Joan's hair and pulled the other woman between her legs. Marie resumed playing with Joan's breasts while Sylvia positioned herself so she could begin licking Joan.

"All that yoga is paying off again," joked Sylvia, who put down the remote for her camera on an end table. "You know what? I've got enough photos for now. Let's just have fun."

By now Joan had worked Bridget up to a massive and very vocal orgasm. Sylvia continued to go down on Joan, while Bridget moved around and kissed Joan on the lips, licking up her own juices. Joan was already aroused so her own orgasm was quick in arriving, and when it did it was an explosive affair.

As Joan was recovering Marie stood up and whistled to get everyone's attention.

"I think we all need to thank Sylvia for arranging this session, don't you think?" Sylvia blushed and gave this a handwave.

"Oh please, you're all the ones doing me a favour. You got me some great photos for my new protect - and some ones for entertainment."

"I'm sorry, Sylvia," said Marie, "but modesty does not become you."

Marie sat down next to Sylvia and started massaging her breasts, motioning the others to join her. It required some impromptu organization and taking turns, but they all managed to get in a kiss, lick, or grope to Sylvia's taut, slender body. Her husband was the last one, holding her tight as he entered her, adjusting so that she was on top. Sylvia's orgasm was slow to come, but when it did she gasped out in pure passion. Sylvia signed and collapsed into the arms of her husband, and was surprised when the rest of the group applauded her and Leonard.

Leonard and Sylvia had made up their guest rooms so their companions could stay the night. Bridget slept between Harry and Joan, cuddling and kissing both of them as they all slowly floated into dreamland.

When everyone awoke, Sylvia presented them each with a package of photographs. Each model got only their own "official" photos, but everyone got a selection of the "private" photos. It was a welcome souvenir from a lovely evening.