Lydia, Oh Lydia Pt. 01 (corrected)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back and replied, "I'm doing great and, yes, you can start fucking me now."

"Good, you can control things by rocking forward and back and that will govern how fast and how much goes in and out of you." Brad grabbed my hips and pushed me forward and then pulled me back, demonstrating what he was talking about. I was really liking being DP'd and was loving having my ass fucked. It was so totally different a feeling, but felt really good! I continued rocking forward and backward working both cocks in and out of my holes. The feelings were very intense and before long I felt myself cumming!

"UUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!" I groaned as I felt myself squirt for the umpteenth time that night! "OH FUCK! FUCK MY ASS, BRAD! FUCK IT HARDER! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!" Brad grabbed my hips hard and then began pushing and then pulling me back onto his cock really hard. I could feel Charlie bucking his hips up at me pounding my pussy as hard as Brad was pounding my ass. I felt another big climax build and then another big groan escaped my lips, "UUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!"

After several minutes, it dawned on me that Brad had cum twice already with me and that Charlie, probably, had too, so they were going to last quite a while. I wondered how much I could take of this pure pleasure. Then to cap things off, another guy whom I met earlier but couldn't remember his name, crawled up on the bed to my right and started waving his long skinny cock in my face. I turned my head, opened my mouth and then the guy shoved his cock down my throat and began fucking my face!

Apparently, I had quite an audience because I could hear people making comments like, 'She's so fucking hot!', 'I've never seen anyone go airtight at these parties!', and 'who is she? I hope I get to fuck her sometime!' For a moment, I thought I saw Mark circle by with a shocked look on his face. I, kind of, laughed to myself as I thought, 'He was the one who insisted we do this.'

Every now and again, I felt Brad squirt some lube on my anus which I was thankful for as I was imagining the friction without the lube would get rough. After I had had about my 6th orgasm, I was getting to the point where I had had enough. Luckily for me, my three lovers were about done as well as first Charlie and then Brad announced they were going to cum and then unleashed their torrents of sperm in my body. Lastly, the no name guy pulled back and shot a huge load of sperm in my mouth which I quickly swallowed.

When Brad had pulled out of me, I thought I saw the flash of a camera, but wasn't sure. I rolled off of Charlie and lay back on the bed gasping for air and taking stock of everything I had done so far this night. At that moment, the people who were watching us gave me a rousing applause before leaving the room. Barb then crawled up on the bed and licked the sperm from my holes (now I know why she wanted me to give myself an enema before I left home!). Her tongue, again, felt nice on my ravaged holes. When she was finished, she crawled up my body, kissed me and held me tight.

Mark...

Oh, my, god! Lydia has gone crazy! She was being fucked in the ass by Brad, fucked in the pussy by Charlie (another co-worker of mine) and, some guy whose name I have forgotten, was fucking her face! What's stranger still is that she was loving it! There were about ten people in the room marveling at what she was doing! How come she never expressed any interest in this stuff with me? I couldn't wait to get her home and fuck that ass of hers!

Before I came across Lydia and her latest feats, I managed to have sex with Emma. This time it went a little better. I think because I came earlier I was able to last a bit longer. I was amazed at how long Brad lasted both times I watched him fuck Lydia. I guess it's something to aim for.

After Barb sucked the cum out of Lydia again (she even sucked the cum out of Lydia's ass!), Lydia seemed to fall asleep. When I looked at my watch, I was surprised to see it was after 2am. Barb saw me and said, "Why don't you and Lydia spend the night? We'll tidy a guest room and you can sleep there. Why don't we just let Lydia sleep here with Brad and me, okay?"

I was a little perturbed because I wanted to sleep with my girlfriend, but she looked so blissful in Barb's arms I didn't protest. Brad led me out of the room and I could see that everyone else had gone home. Brad showed me a room, which happened to be the one I fucked his wife in and then grabbed some fresh sheets. As we made the bed, he asked, "So, did you have fun tonight? Did things meet your expectations?"

I chuckled and said, "Well, yes and no. Yes, I had fun, but I never expected Lydia to be as wild as she was. Did you guys give her some drug or something?"

Brad looked at me with a scowl and said, "Absolutely not! We don't do drugs and they are explicitly banned from our parties! She had one G&T and a bottle of water. She's just naturally outgoing when it comes to sex!"

I laughed and said, "She has never been that outgoing with me. All she would ever do is fuck me in the missionary position, and suck my cock but would never swallow. I just don't understand such a big change."

"Well, all I can suggest is that you ask her because she's the only one that knows."

When we had finished making the bed, Brad told me there were new toothbrushes under the sink, told me to sleep as late as I wanted and then wished me a good night.

I had a restless night as I dreamt about Lydia having sex with every man I had ever known, but she wouldn't have sex with me. I kept waking up frustrated and finally got up at around 11am. I had put on the clothes I came in last night and wandered out to the kitchen. Brad was there naked and offered me a cup of coffee which I accepted gratefully. A little while later, Barb came into the kitchen naked as well, said hi to me and gave Brad a kiss.

I asked, "Where's Lydia?"

Barb replied, "She's just finishing up from our shower. She'll be here in a few minutes."

About 5 minutes later, Lydia walked into the kitchen totally naked. She had never done that in our home, let alone in front of others. She walked up to Brad and gave him a quick kiss and then a quick kiss with Barb. She then stood next to me and gave me a little deeper kiss and then asked, "Did you sleep well?"

I lied and said, "Yeah, I slept fine, though I missed you not being in bed with me. Did you sleep well?"

Lydia smiled at me and said, "Yeah, I slept like a rock. Last night took a lot out of me. I'm sorry I didn't sleep with you, but I apparently fell asleep on their bed and nobody wanted to move me."

Barb had grabbed a cup of coffee for herself and Lydia and then sat next to Brad at the island in the kitchen. Lydia and I sat across from them and we all nursed our coffee in silence. After 10 or so minutes, Barb asked if we would like anything to eat, but Lydia replied, "No thanks, I think we should be getting home."

Lydia found her dress, put it on and then we walked to the front door. I gave Barb a quick kiss and hug and then shook Brad's hand and thanked them both for a great time. Lydia hugged and kissed Barb deeply and then did the same with Brad and said, "What a memorable night! Thanks for everything. I'll see you later. Barb, how about lunch again on Wednesday?" Barb agreed lunch on Wednesday would be great and then we left.

Lydia...

Mark's and my drive home were pretty quiet. Brad had told me about his and Mark's talk last night as they made a bed for Mark. He seemed to think that Mark was a little upset because I had done things with Brad that I hadn't done with Mark. I could understand why Mark might be a little upset, but he had never pushed me to do anything but what we usually did in bed. I figured I better be ready because things might get a bit weird.

When we got home, I went to our room, took off my slutty dress and put on some sweats. Mark was sitting in the living room deep in thought, so I figured he was dwelling on last night and was trying to decide what to say to me. When he looked up as I entered the room, he asked, "Why won't you walk around here nude like you did at their place?"

I thought, 'here it comes, he sounds angry'. "Do you want me to walk around naked whenever I'm home? I don't mind. I actually like it to tell you the truth."

Mark looked surprised and then said, "Yes, I'd like you to stay naked. You are very beautiful to look at."

I stood up from my chair and stripped the clothes off that I had just put on. I did a pirouette and asked, "How this?"

Mark smiled and said, "It's wonderful, thank you."

I sat back down and then said, "Mark, are you upset about last night?"

He looked at me and said, "In some ways I am, yes."

"Why are you upset? You were the one that wanted to go so badly. Did I do something that upset you? If I did I'm really sorry. I didn't try to upset you."

Mark stared at me for quite a while and then said, "Mostly, I'm upset that you did things sexually with Brad and those other guys that you have never done with me. You have never given me any indication that you would have anal sex or deep throat my cock and have always seemed to refuse to swallow or even let me cum in your mouth. Why would you do those things with them and not with me?"

"Well Mark, I don't really have a good answer for you to be honest. I guess I did them because I told Brad that I would do anything he asked me to and then he told me to do those things."

"Did you like what you were doing?"

"Yes!"

"All of it?"

"Yes, I loved all of it. Last night was the single best night of my life, if you want to know. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had and I have never cum as hard as I did several times last night."

"Really?"

"Yes really!"

"Why last night?"

"Are you sure you want me to answer that?"

"Yes, I want you to tell me why last night was so special. My night was pretty ordinary other than watching my girlfriend go wild with a co-worker of mine."

"Okay, I'll tell you, but I don't think you will like the answer. Last night was wonderful because Brad, Barb and those other guys made sure that I got satisfaction out of our sex last night, not just them. See all of these hickeys on my tits? I loved everyone that Brad gave me because they felt good as he nibbled and sucked on my boobs. You never do that. You give my tits a cursory squeeze and then move on to other things. The other thing that stands out was that Brad came in me three times and was ready for more this morning, but you manage once and then turn over and fall asleep. Brad made sure I came multiple times in addition to taking his own pleasure."

Mark looked at me with hurt in his eyes and I felt sorry for him for a moment or two. He then said, "Wow, I didn't know I was that bad. You never wanted to do anything but missionary and it was frustrating for me."

"It's not the position, Mark. Brad gave me one of the biggest orgasms of my life while fucking me missionary. You can't pin this on me!" I was beginning to get a little angry and tired of Mark's whining. "So, tell me, why were you so keen to go last night? I didn't really want to go, but you kept needling me, so I agreed. Why did you want to go? Was it so you could have sex with other women in positions other than missionary? Did you get anyone to swallow your sperm? Did you enjoy having sex with any of the other women you were with?"

Mark stared at me for a moment and then looked down at the floor before he said, "Yeah, I wanted to have sex with other women. You always seemed so uptight, so I thought that I could have sex with bona fide wild women and perhaps you would see how other women had sex. I never expected you to do what you did. Are you pissed at me?"

I stared at Mark for a while and then said, "I'm not pissed, but I am sad for you."

He then asked, "Will you do those things you did with Brad with me?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"Remember when I was relating to you how scared I was about going to the party because I was afraid you might find someone else and leave me?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I never expected things to go the other way around?"

Mark thought about what I had said and then the meaning dawned on him, "You're thinking of leaving me?"

"Honestly, it was the first thought I had when Brad finished fucking me that first time. I had never been so fulfilled as I was at that moment. Do you know how many orgasms I've had with you since we've been having sex together? I've had one, and that was on the night of the pool party when you ate me! I have never had an orgasm with you when you have fucked me. Never! I came close the other night after you ate me, but you finished first and didn't care if I came or not. Frankly, Mark you are a lousy lover. Barb said you were the worst she has ever had."

Mark stared at me unbelieving what I had just said. "But, you never complained! How was I to know?"

"Before last night I didn't know any better, but now I do. You never cared enough about me to ask. You just got your jollies, rolled over and went to sleep! Every time!"

Mark sat there looking shocked. Before this moment, I wasn't sure if I would leave him or not, but his obliviousness showed me that things wouldn't change for the better and that now he would just be out to prove what a great lover he could be.

I waited for Mark to respond but he just sat there, so I said, "I think I'm going to go. I don't think we have a future together Mark."

He looked panicked and cried out, "You can't leave me! I was going to ask you to marry me! Please don't go."

"You know, if you would have asked me to marry you last week, I would have said yes in a heartbeat. But, now? There's no way, not knowing what I know now. I'm sorry Mark, but we would never be happy together now, at least I wouldn't be happy. I'm going to pack a few things and then I'll come back tomorrow while you are at work and fetch the rest of my stuff."

I walked into our bedroom and closed and locked the door because I didn't want to be disturbed. I sat down on the bed, and took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself down. When I was calmer, I called Barb.

Hello?

Hey Barb, it's Lydia. Were you serious about me staying with you guys? I've just broken up with Mark and I need a place to stay for a few days until I get my life together.

Oh my god, Lydia, are you okay? Of course you can stay here. You are welcome to stay as long as you want. We would be very happy if you decided to live with us.

Thank you, I'm fine and so far, Mark hasn't gotten angry or anything. I'm afraid I told him what a lousy lover he is and he's in shock. I'm just going to pack a few things and then come back tomorrow and grab the rest of my stuff. I don't really have all that much.

Do you want Brad to come over just in case Mark gets violent?

No, Mark isn't really the violent type. I'll see you in about 30 minutes. Thanks, I love you guys!

I packed my bag, put on my sweats and then walked out to the living room again. Mark was still sitting where I left him staring at the floor. I said, "I'm going now. I'm really sorry Mark, but I think this is for the best. I'll talk to you later."

I threw my bag into my car and headed for Barb and Brad's place. Before I got to the door, Barb had thrown the door open, rushed into my arms and hugged me before giving me an absolutely mind-blowing kiss. She then ushered me inside where Brad gave me another wonderful kiss. Already, I felt like I had made the best decision. Mark had always taken me for granted, but these two seemed to genuinely love me and I liked the feeling.

Mark...

I can't believe that Lydia has left me. I had always thought that we had a good thing going. I was patient for all of that time when she and I first dated, but now she has a few orgasms and I'm the worst lover in the world. What the fuck does she know, anyway? I will miss her, but there are plenty of other women out there and this time I'll pick someone who wants to fuck right away.

Lydia...

Barb showed me to a room where I could drop my stuff and then sat with me and discussed what happened after Mark and I left. I told her the whole story and she said she understood.

"After last night, I just couldn't bear the thought of having sex with Mark again. What Brad did for me was incredible. You did tell me he was the best lover and now I believe that."

Barb laughed and then said, "Well, feel free to use him however you want...and me for that matter.

I thought for a moment how nice it was going to be staying here with my new friends. "I'm not going to be doing anything for a few days, because I'm pretty sore after last night. But, I look forward to both of you soon."

"Wonderful, now why don't you take off your clothes and then join us downstairs?"