Lydia, Oh Lydia Pt. 02 (corrected)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave me a sly smile and said, "Yep! I just want to have lube available all over the house so that I can fuck you and Barb wherever I happen to be and not have to leave the room for lube!"

All during our shopping trip, I was aware of how my new piercing was keeping me in a state of near climax which kept a big smile on my face. On our way home, Brad decided we should eat dinner in a favorite restaurant of theirs. As we pulled into the parking lot, Brad said, "Okay, I have another test for you. I would like you to unbutton the top two buttons on your dress so that there's a large amount of your breasts on display. I, also, want you to let your skirt ride up and sit with your legs spread. I want others to see your beautiful pussy."

At first, I thought of complaining and then I decided I really liked the idea, so I undid the buttons and then we left the car and headed into the restaurant. Barb and Brad were well known there and we were quickly shown to a table. Brad told me to sit in the chair that faced out to the rest of the restaurant. I took my seat, hiked my dress up until the hem was well up my thighs and then spread my legs provocatively.

As we ate our meal, I noticed several men at nearby tables were enjoying the view. Additionally, our waiter hovered nearby often while staring down at my breasts. I was soaking wet by the end of the meal and was convinced I was leaving a wet spot on my dress and chair. I was becoming quite an exhibitionist as I enjoyed all of the men checking me out.

When we, finally, left the restaurant and returned home, I immediately took off my dress in order to be naked like Barb and Brad wanted. Brad then said, "You did really well, Lydia. You gave a lot of people a nice thrill today. As a matter of fact, I'm so horny I feel like I might burst, so I want you to get on your hands and knees right now so I can fuck that lovely ass of yours! But, first, I want Barb to put your collar on you!"

Barb walked up behind me and put the collar around my neck and then fastened the buckle. I know it was only a symbol of my subservience, but I couldn't help having a small climax as she buckled it. When she had the collar on me, Barb turned me to face her and kissed me intensely with a lot of tongue. When she broke the kiss, Barb stared into my eyes and said, "You are so beautiful. Now get down on your hands and knees."

I did as I was told and got down. As I knelt there, I said, "I haven't been able to clean myself."

Brad just looked at me with lust and said, "That's okay, we'll just wash ourselves well when we finish!"

Despite being sore from the night before, I was really anxious to get Brad's cock in my ass again. Brad had grabbed a bottle of lube and was busy getting me nice and slick when Barb said, "Wait a minute! I'm going to grab some towels to put on the floor. You remember how much she squirted last night!" Barb left the room while Brad greased up his penis and by the time he was ready, Barb had come back with several towels. I was told to get up so that she could spread a couple under where I knelt.

Finally, when all the preparation had been accomplished, Brad got down behind me and began pressing his erection into my rectum. Things were different from last night in that I didn't have a cock in my pussy and because Brad didn't finger me this time. I felt the familiar burn as he breached my sphincter, but this time he didn't stop, he just kept pushing into me. It hurt, but it felt good at the same time. Once he was fully ensconced in my ass, Brad, again, didn't stop but started fucking me with a fairly quick tempo.

I couldn't help moaning and groaning as I loved what he was doing to me. After a minute or two, Brad cried out, "YOU FUCKING LOVE GETTING YOUR ASS REAMED, DON'T YOU, YOU FUCKING LITTLE SLUT!"

His words were making me even hotter as I replied, "OH, GOD YES! FUCK MY ASS LIKE THE CHEAP ANAL WHORE THAT I AM!"

I happened to look up at Barb who was sitting in a chair watching us. She had her fist buried in her pussy and was working it in and out like she was being fucked. I had no idea a person could accommodate a whole hand in one's pussy and filed that away in my mind for later use.

By now, Brad had really picked up the pace and was pounding my backdoor fervently. I reached back to finger my pussy and when I hit my new piercing that was dangling down, I had an immediate orgasm on a par with the strongest ones I had had last night! "UUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH! I groaned out as I squirted all over my hand and legs.

Brad, now, got up on his feet as he straddled me in a squat and began jackhammering my ass like he did my pussy the night before. The sensations were so acute, I was afraid I was going to pass out as I continued to flick my new piercing while I had three fingers deep in my vagina. I was constantly cumming by this time as my girl cum flowed from me like a small river.

Finally, Brad cried out that he was cumming, shoved his cock deep inside of me and let loose. I could feel his cock pulse as his semen jetted into my colon. I was about to collapse onto my belly, but Brad held me up and said, "Don't move."

A moment later, he pulled his cock out of my ass and then began pushing something else up my butt. Whatever it was, it felt huge as it stretched my anus for a second. I assumed it was one of the butt plugs Brad had purchased. Once the thickest part was in, the plug tapered down to a size that seemed marginally smaller than Brad's cock. When he told me I could relax, I fell down to my side and looked at Brad who was still on his knees with a big smile on his face.

After a couple of seconds, he asked me, "How are you doing? I wasn't too rough on you, was I?"

I grinned and said, "Not at all! I loved every second. I came even harder than I did last night and I didn't think that was possible!"

"That's good because I really like fucking your ass hard like that. You just bring the animal out in me. We should all jump in the shower and then I need to get to bed because I have to work in the morning. I'm afraid that Mark is going to be a problem and I have to be ready for it."

Brad helped me stand and then helped Barb out of her chair. He asked her, "So, did you enjoy the show?"

Barb laughed and replied, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen! I'm just glad that you don't fuck my ass that hard! It was pretty apparent that Lydia loves it though!"

The three of us got into their spacious shower and scrubbed one another. I was surprised by the amount of fecal matter that was on Brad's cock, so I said, "You know, if you want to fuck my ass in the future, give me a heads up and I'll give myself an enema so you don't have my shit all over yourself."

Brad laughed and said, "I agree, but I was in no mood to wait because I wanted you there and then. I'd say that you should be ready at all times, but I'm not too sure how healthy it is to constantly clean your bowel. We'll have to check that out."

When we had dried off, I started off toward the room where my stuff was, but Barb stopped me and said that I was to sleep with them all of the time. I was very happy with this arrangement and was told to sleep between the couple. I spooned up to Barb's back while Brad did the same to me. I'd never felt so secure in bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Brad...

Sunday was one of the best days of my life. It started with getting a blowjob from Lydia when we woke up and then conversing with her and Barb about what had happened during our party the night before. I had warned Lydia about the conversation that Mark and I had and how he was upset about some of the things we had done. She told me not to worry and that she would handle Mark.

Later on that morning, Barb and I discussed how we thought that Lydia may be a submissive and what that could possibly mean for us. A short while later, Lydia called and said that she had broken-up with Mark and asked if she could stay with us. Once Lydia arrived, Barb and I set Lydia several tasks to determine whether she was a submissive or not and the results seemed to say that she was. We discussed our observations and Lydia didn't get upset, but decided to research what a submissive was. When she had finished, she admitted that she was, indeed, a submissive and discussed with us what we expected and what she desired.

Later, we went to a piercing/tattoo parlor where Lydia and Barb both got pierced nipples and clits. Next, we went to an adult store and bought collars and butt plugs for Lydia, while Barb got a large strap-on and a number of dildoes and vibrators. I stocked up with a huge amount of butt plugs and ass lube and then we went to dinner where Lydia sat on display with her pussy open to view and most of her breasts.

By the time we got home, I was so horny I told Lydia to get on her hands and knees and then hammered her ass like there was no tomorrow. Despite the fact that she had told us that she was sore from the night before, she didn't complain once and seemed to love what I had done to her. God, she was a gift from heaven and I was hoping she would stay with us forever!

I was dreading going to work on Monday, because Mark is an attorney at the same law firm that I worked for. When Lydia left him for us, she was less than complimentary regarding his sexual prowess, so I was anticipating problems with him. However, many of the participants at our party were from our law firm and a couple of the wives that Mark had had sex with had voiced their complaints to their husbands and the word got around fairly quickly.

The confrontation I was dreading happened just before lunch while I was talking to my PA in front of my office. He accused me of stealing his girlfriend rather loudly which drew a crowd. I told him I didn't steal anything, but that she left of her own free will and that he should lower his voice. He told me to fuck off because he would talk as loud as he wanted.

After a while, one of the founding members of the firm came out of his office to see what was going on. Mark made his accusations and then I explained what actually happened. Mr. Jones chuckled and said, "Well, Mark, if you'll remember I attended that party as did my wife Emma. We always discuss our liaisons afterwards and when she got to you, she said, and I quote, 'Mark was the worst I have ever been with! He cared nothing about me, but just that he got his rocks off in any position other than missionary!' I was, also, in attendance, as you were, on both occasions while Mr. Cullen and your former girlfriend carried on. I have to say that it was one of the most erotic things I had ever witnessed and that she seemed to be having the time of her life. So, if you don't shut up and take your whining elsewhere, I may be forced to give you your walking papers!"

Mark was very red in the face and looked like he was about to strike, but then he yelled, "FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU! I QUIT!" With that he turned on his heels and stomped off to his office and slammed the door.

Mr. Jones turned to me and said, "Well, that's a relief, I was going to fire him soon anyway because his work was damn near as bad as his fucking. While I have you here Brad, why don't you step into my office."

I wasn't sure why he wanted to talk to me, but I was sure that my job performance had been good, so I didn't worry about it. He invited me to sit down and then said, "Well, I'll get right to the point. We've been extremely happy with your work, Brad, while you have been here. The other partners and I have been discussing you for a while now and have decided that the time is right to offer you a full partnership with the firm. Congratulations, you've earned it!"

I was stunned. I was figuring I'd get a partnership a couple of years down the road, but I was surprised that they did it now. I stuttered out, "Thank you! Thank you very much. I don't know what to say."

"Don't worry about it my boy. Tell you what, why don't you take the rest of the day off and celebrate with that lovely wife of yours."

"Thank you, sir."

"Oh, and Brad, you can call me Jake from now on!"

I walked to my office in a daze and then asked my PA to follow me. As I sat, I told her to take a chair and then said, "Well, Amy, you and I are going to be moving up in the world. Mr. Jones just told me that they're making me a full partner which means your salary will go up as well!"

Amy threw her hands to her mouth in surprise and then said, "Oh, Mr. Cullen, congratulations! You've certainly earned it."

"You were a big help to me and deserve much of the credit for my success, so I thank you as well. I'm going to take the rest of the day off and I advise you to do the same. I'll see you tomorrow."

I got ready to leave and then called home to warn Barb, but I received no answer. It then dawned on me that she had said she was going to take Lydia shopping for some sexier clothes. I decided that I would surprise them when they got home. I stopped at a liquor store and bought two bottles of good champagne and then made my way home. I stripped naked, took a shower and then waited naked in the living room for my two girls to get home.

Lydia...

Barb took me shopping as she had promised the day before. They had been spending a lot of money on me over the past two days and I felt a bit guilty. The clothes that Barb bought were very revealing including short skirts, very sheer blouses, fairly sheer dresses and a 'little black dress' that showed the skin it touched. I could see my nipple piercings in the LBD and couldn't imagine what my ass looked like.

After shopping, Barb took me to lunch where we were able to talk. I asked her if she was alright with the way Brad had fucked me the night before and she replied, "Oh yeah, it was really hot to watch. I don't really like it when Brad gets carried away like he does with you, but I loved watching it! Are you okay with what he does? I don't want you to think you're just a vessel."

I laughed and said, "You know, sex with Mark was so bland, now that I know different I like it so much more. I really like knowing that I'm giving Brad pleasure while he gives me pleasure. I, also, love it when he fucks me hard the way he does. It just sets me off and I have the biggest orgasms. And I love anal sex, especially the way that Brad did it yesterday!"

Barb laughed and said, "Well, you can expect a lot of anal sex because Brad loves it. I like it too, but I like it a little calmer with nice long easy strokes. God, the thought is making me wet! When we get home, I want to have sex with you, okay?"

I smiled and said, "I'll do anything you want!"

As we pulled into the driveway, Barb said, "I wonder why Brad's car is here? I hope he's not ill."

We grabbed all of our shopping, the stuff I fetched from Mark's place and then made our way into the house. Barb let out a laugh when she walked into the living room and when I saw what she was looking at, I had to laugh as well. Brad was sitting naked on the couch with his erection in his hand and stroking it slowly.

"What's the matter? Couldn't stay away from home for a day? And, what's with the champagne?"

Brad smiled and said, "I had a nice surprise at work today and a confrontation with Mark. Why don't you two take a shower, get cleaned up and then we'll talk and celebrate!"

Barb looked at him and asked, "What are we celebrating?"

"You'll find out when you get back. Now hurry, I want to fuck your beautiful ass Barb!"

Barb and I threw our shopping on the bed, and got the shower running. We gave each other enemas in anticipation of us both getting our asses reamed. When we were finished, we walked back to the living room naked and were greeted by Brad holding two glasses of champagne which we took. When he had his own glass in hand, he held it up and said, "Ladies, you are looking at the newest senior partner at Jones, Brown and Johnson!"

Barb set her glass down and nearly tackled Brad she was so excited. I went into the kitchen to fetch some paper towels to clean up the wine that had sloshed out of Brad's glass. When Barb had calmed down, she picked her glass up and we all sipped. When she lowered her glass, Barb said, "I'm so proud of you honey! You've worked so hard, you really deserve it!"

I then followed up with, "Congratulations Brad! Mark always talked about what a big deal it was to be made a partner. He was hoping to get it as well someday."

Brad was smiling and said, "Thanks so much. I didn't expect this for another couple of years, but Mr. Jones, said that they were all extremely happy with my work and decided to make the move." Brad then turned and addressed me directly and said, "About Mark. He confronted me in the public area of our offices and accused me of stealing his girlfriend! He was yelling loud enough to get Mr. Jones to come out of his office to see what was going on. When Mark made his accusation again, and I explained that nobody stole you from him, Mr. Jones, who was at the party, explained to him the way things were and that he ought to shut up before he got sacked!"

I was shocked by Mark's behavior and asked, "Did he shut up or did he get fired?"

Brad shook his head and said, "Neither one. He told Mr. Jones to get fucked as well as the rest of us and then he quit! Mr. Jones then took me in his office to tell me the news and then he said he was about to fire Mark anyway for substandard work. I always liked Mark and thought his work was fine based on what I saw, but we were in different areas, so I didn't really know. Anyway, I have to say Mark is having a few terrible days. I'd feel sorry for him, but he made some rather nasty accusations to me which have pissed me off. So, did you manage to get to his place and get your stuff? I see you two managed a fair amount of shopping."

"Wow, I can't believe that Mark acted like that, but I guess I didn't really know him that well. He always told me he was the best of the young guys in your office and it was just a matter of time before he was made a partner. You two will love this one, he told me that all penises were, basically, the same. That day at your pool party showed me he lied about that!"

The three of us killed two bottles of champagne and, I for one was pretty drunk. When we finished the last bottle, Barb pulled me into her arms and started kissing me. I just melted into her arms as I loved the feel of her naked body against mine. After a few minutes, Barb broke the kiss and then drug me to the bedroom. She told me to lay down in the middle of the bed and then she climbed on top of me in a 69 and dropped her pussy to my face. I had been thinking about this all afternoon and savored the taste of my friend's pussy.

Apparently, Brad was satisfied with watching us women take care of each other because he sat on a chair and watched what we were doing. When Barb had her first orgasm with just my mouth, she looked at Brad and said, "Didn't someone say something about fucking my ass?" In response, Brad jumped up off of his chair, straddled my face and slowly sank his cock into Barb's pussy and then stroked in and out easily a few times. Apparently, he was lubing Barb's ass while he stroked in and out of her, because when he pulled out, he lubed up his cock and then maneuvered it to her bunghole and then slowly pushed forward.

Obviously, I had never had a front row seat to a sodomizing before, but I found this titillating. Brad slowly pushed his way all of the way inside of Barb's rectum and then, just as slowly, pulled back. He repeated this over and over while I continued to feast on Barb's pussy. I licked her piercing after a while which set her off causing her girl cum to flood my face. I just loved it when she did that, so I kept doing my best to keep Barb cumming. All the while, Brad maintained his slow deep fucking of Barb's behind.

At one point, Brad pulled out of Barb's ass and told me to open wide. When my mouth was open, Brad slipped his cock between my lips and fucked my face for a minute or two and then returned to Barb's ass. We kept doing the ass to mouth thing for a while until Brad cried out that he was cumming. When he had finished, Barb slid forward and sat up with her asshole right over my mouth. I pulled her down and began sucking Brad's cum from her gaping hole like she had done to me several times.