Lydia, Oh Lydia Pt. 02 (corrected)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Barb had had enough, she told me that we were going to roll over because it was my turn next. I planted my pussy on Barb's mouth and resumed sucking on hers when I felt the tell-tale trickle of lube down the crack of my ass. Moments later, Brad impaled himself in my butt and began fucking me hard! I couldn't believe he was still hard, but there he was plowing into my ass like he did yesterday. And like yesterday, I was cumming constantly with the combined treatment of Barb's mouth and Brad's cock.

Since he had already cum, Brad fucked me long and hard for close to 30 minutes before he finally came in my ass. When Brad was finished, he collapsed onto the bed while Barb sucked his jism from my abused rectum. The three of us passed out soon afterwards and slept soundly until the morning.

After Brad went off to work, Barb and I sat around the house drinking coffee until the phone rang. A frown grew on Barb's forehead as she talked to whoever was on the other end of the line. As I heard her side of the conversation, I could tell something was wrong, but wasn't quite sure what it was. When she hung up, I could see she was on the verge of tears. I walked up to her and asked, "Are you all right? What's happened?"

Barb looked up into my eyes and said, "My Mother passed away this morning. It seemed she had a severe heart attack while she was playing cards with her friends." With this she began crying. I pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair while she mourned the loss of her Mother. When she had calmed down, she said, "I need to call Brad!"

As Barb dialed she kept breaking down in tears, so I said, "Why don't you go pack some things and I'll call Brad and tell him what happened." Barb did as I said and I put the call through to Brad's office. When I got through, I told the operator that I needed to speak with Brad Cullen and that it was an emergency. A few minutes later, Brad answered and said, "Hey Barb, what's up?"

"Brad, this is Lydia. Barb just found out that her Mother died this morning. She wanted you to know, but she kept crying every time she dialed the phone, so I told her to pack and that I would call you."

I told Brad the few details that I knew and he told me how much he loved his Mother-in-law. He said he would get his PA to take care of travel plans and would be home as soon as he could. Before he hung up, he asked me if I wanted to come with them, but I told him that I didn't really want to since I didn't know her family and that he should pay all of his attention to Barb in her time of need. Brad said that I was probably right and hung up.

I went to our bedroom and helped Barb pack and told her about Brad's and my conversation. She said she wished I would come with them, but understood why I didn't want to. Before long, Brad was home, he packed and then the two of them left after kissing and hugging me. I told them to take as long as they needed and then off they went.

It was weird being in the house by myself, but I knew it would only be for a few days. I could let my piercings and my asshole rest from the pummeling it had been taking the past few days. I managed to sleep a lot and watched a bunch of movies. I even found a stash of porn movies that Barb and Brad owned. I had never watched porn, but was enjoying watching and getting new ideas of things I wanted to try.

I, also, couldn't get the Lydia song out of my mind that the piercing guy sang. As I thought about, it, I decided I wanted to get a tattoo as another way to mark myself as a submissive to Brad and Barb. After watching so much porn, I decided I would get a 'tramp stamp' on my lower back. I went back to the piercing parlor and talked to the guy who did my piercings, whose name was Rick, and told him what I wanted in theory. He showed me a bunch of designs and a lot of different fonts to choose from. Finally, I decided what I wanted, in gothic lettering, with two German Eagles on either side it would read Brad's Anal Slut! I was seated in a chair facing the wrong way and was lifted to a comfortable place for Rick to work. He finished in about two hours. He gave me a hand mirror in which I looked over my shoulder to a large mirror to see his work. I loved how it looked, paid him and made my way home.

Barb and Brad ended up staying away for over a week and by the time they told me they were coming home I could hardly wait. I had missed them and couldn't wait to show them my tattoo. We had a happy reunion as I greeted them as they came home. As usual, I was naked and was waiting for one of them to notice my body art. Finally, Barb saw the tattoo first and screamed out, "OH MY GOD, THAT IS SO COOL!!!" Brad looked puzzled until Barb told me to turn around. I looked over my shoulder to see his reaction and was elated when I saw his sly smile reach his face.

"I guess that makes it official now, Lydia is my anal slut! What prompted you to get it?"

I laughed and said, "The Lydia song kept running through my mind and decided I needed a tattoo. I decided that I wanted something that said who I was and Brad's Anal Slut was the first thing that came to mind." I have a few more ideas for tattoos I want to get. It's a tough song to live up to, though I think I'll stay away from shipwrecks."

Barb and Brad admired my tattoo and then I asked, "So, Barb, how are you? Was it horrible?"

Barb smiled and said, "It was at first, mostly because she died out of the blue. Her friends at her card party were horribly traumatized because she just dropped dead in the middle of a hand. I feel better now that I've been able to process everything."

"I'm happy to hear that you're okay. I really missed you guys while you were gone. I have never been by myself that long in my life. I always had someone with me whether it was my family, Mark or you guys. I'm really glad that you're back."

I followed them as they went to our bedroom to unpack and we made small talk about their trip, the funeral and about family and old friends they had seen. "I didn't realize that you two grew up in the same town."

Barb chuckled and said, "We were high school sweethearts, we went to the same college and got married when Mark got into law school."

"That's remarkable! All of the high school sweethearts that I knew broke up or got divorced. You two are the exception."

Brad then said, "We weren't without problems, but we managed to work them out and we are more in love today than we were back then."

We talked a little more and then Barb said she wanted to take a nap. As Brad and I left the room, he said, "I'm a little horny, how about you?"

I laughed and replied, "I thought you'd never ask! Will you fuck my pussy? It hasn't seen any action since the party."

"Wow, really? I guess I have been fucking your ass a lot, so yeah, let's go in here."

Brad directed me to the room that held my stuff and then said, "Pull those covers down while I get some towels to lay down." He then chuckled and said, "You know, because of how much you squirt when you cum, we should invest in water proof sheets or something!"

When I had the covers pulled back, Brad laid down some towels, ripped off his clothes, told me to lay back and then dove between my legs and began eating my pussy. What he did was feeling really good, though I was so horny anything would have felt good. After a while, he took my piercing ring between his lips and began playing with it. I came about 10 seconds later and gushed all over his face. He managed to make me cum twice more within minutes and then slid up my body and rammed his cock home in my hot wet pussy.

"OH MY GOD, I'VE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG! FUCK ME, BRAD! FUCK ME HARD AND LEAVE A MILLION LITTLE HICKEYS ON MY TITS!"

Brad got his devilish smile on his face and began plowing into me hard while he bent his head down and began nibbling on my tits and nipples. This combination drove me crazy during the party and felt just as good on this day. I managed to cum again a couple of times since his fat cock rubbed against my piercing. As usual, Brad lasted much longer than Mark ever did. When he was getting close to his climax, Brad lifted his head and grunted, "I'M CUMMING!" He buried himself completely in my vagina and I could feel his cock pulse as he came in me.

When his orgasm ebbed, he rolled off of me onto the bed and gasped for air. I rolled over to him and then took his half hard cock in my mouth and sucked off my pussy residue and Brad's cum. I licked and sucked his shaft and balls. I then remembered something I saw on one of their porn movies and lifted Brad's balls and began to lick around his anus.

When I first licked him there he uttered an "Oh my" and rolled back a little giving me greater access to his rosebud. Luckily, he was nice and clean, but tasted a bit salty. I began doing the things he did to me and prodded his hole with my tongue. After a while, I worked a couple of fingers in his ass and began sucking him again. He got hard again quickly and when I touched and rubbed his prostate his cock twitched a couple of times and then he shot another load, this time deep into my mouth.

I sucked his cock until I had every last drop of his cum and then rolled around onto my back and smiled.

After a while, Brad rolled onto his side, braced his head up with his arm and then said, "Somebody has been discovering new things!"

I laughed and said, "I confess! I discovered your porn cache and watched every movie several times. I'm full of surprises now!"

"God, you are really something! I'm so glad that you are in our lives."

The two of us lay there for another few minutes and then Brad asked, "Could I ask you to do something for me?"

I chuckled and said, "I'm your submissive, I'll do whatever you ask of me."

"I'd rather not make demands of you all of the time and especially for occasions when others beside Barb and myself will be involved."

"That's okay and very considerate of you, but I will probably just agree because you asked me."

"Okay, well, on Wednesday I'm having a poker party here with 5 friends of mine. Barb has something else planned, so I was wondering if you'll act as hostess for me?"

"Sure, I have no problem with that."

"Wait, I wasn't quite through. I wanted to offer you as the grand prize to the guy who wins the most money. I was going to offer your ass to the big winner. I thought that would make the game more interesting. Generally, the wife or girlfriend of the host wears skimpy clothes and just serves drinks and is a little eye candy. Nobody has offered a woman as the grand prize."

I was getting excited by the very idea and said, "So, how would this be any different than you telling Charlie to fuck my pussy while you fucked my ass?"

Brad chuckled and replied, "Not that different, I guess. So, you'll do it?"

"I'll do anything for you"

"Oh, and next Saturday is the party at Charlie's place. You'll be going with Barb and me and you'll be free to fuck whomever you want. After the last party, I have a feeling you'll be in high demand. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yeah, I think I can handle it. Actually, I'm looking forward to it to tell you the truth. I think I'm becoming a bit of a nymphomaniac. All I do is think about sex and what I can do to make it better for you and Barb. I had never masturbated before I came here and while you guys were gone I was jilling off about 10 times a day. So, yeah, I'll handle it!"

"Your suntan is really coming along nicely."

That was an interesting segue. "Yeah, I sat out every day while you guys were gone. Your neighbors were probably wondering what the weird moans were coming from your yard while I masturbated in the sun!"

"Oh wow! I wish I had seen that!"

"Well, come on. There's no time like the present!"

I hopped up out of bed, grabbed Brad's hand and then drug him out by the pool. The sun was bright and I was still horny, so I told Brad where to sit and then grabbed a bottle of tanning oil, covered myself and then lay back enjoying the warmth of the sun. I then began running my greasy finger through my slit and rubbed my clit for a while. I would then ram a couple of fingers deep into my vagina and massage my g-spot and use my other hand to pull on my clit piercing and rub the little nub.

Brad sat and stroked his cock back to hardness while I brought myself to several orgasms. Obviously, he was enjoying the show. I then had a thought and said, "Brad? Will you oil my back for me?"

He jumped up with his boner waving through the air and came over to me. I lowered the back of the chaise lounge I was on to flat and rolled over onto my tummy. I felt him trickle the oil on my back, butt and legs and then he began rubbing it in. When he made to stand I asked, "Could you make sure you get the oil deep in the crack of my ass? I'll hold my cheeks wide for you so you don't miss a spot. You can, also, use your special tool to get the oil in there really deep!"

I held my cheeks wide and felt him pour a healthy amount of oil in the crack of my ass and then I felt him rub his hard cock up and down a few times getting greased up and then he pressed himself down onto my waiting hole. I wanted this so much, so I said, "Just ram into me! Your anal slut wants your cock fucking me really bad!"

As always, Brad did as he was told and just rammed his cock into my backdoor. It had been over a week since he last fucked my ass and I was dying for him to ream me good. Brad pounded me the way I liked it and lasted a long time since he had cum twice already. The man was a certifiable fucking machine because he could fuck and cum so often during a day.

I managed to work a hand under myself and began pulling on my piercing and pinching my clit while Brad battered my ass with his ramrod. I was cumming hard and often and, finally, after about thirty minutes, Brad came in my ass. He collapsed onto my back for several minutes before he stood. When he was on his feet, Barb began clapping and said, "That was wonderful, but you two couldn't wait for me?"

Brad walked over to his wife, kissed her and then said, "I'd love to help you out but our little nympho has drained me dry!

Barb made a pouting face, so I said, come lie down over here. I'll take care of you. Barb lay her naked body down on the chaise I had just occupied and I began to cover her well-tanned body with tanning oil. When I had her breasts, torso and legs covered, I went to work on her pussy. I rubbed the oil all over her puffy outer lips and then in her slit. I then worked a finger in her pussy and then two, three, four and then my entire hand! I oiled up my forearm and pressed my fist deep into Barb until I felt her cervix. Barb was moaning loudly by this time, so I bent my head down and began sucking on her clit!

As I twisted my hand within her vagina, I rubbed my knuckles across her g-spot over and over. Barb began gushing like a Yellowstone geyser, shooting her girl cum all over. I then pulled my fist out of her pussy and immediately pushed it back in. I did this over and over increasing the speed until Barb cried out in ecstasy and passed out! I told Brad to fetch a cold wet cloth to put on her forehead, while I bent over to her head, kissed her cheeks gently and whispered, "Barb darling, wake up." After several moments, Barb's eyes fluttered while I put the cold towel on her forehead.

"Oh my god, I've never cum that hard before! I think I passed out!"

I laughed and said, "I know you passed out! Are you okay? Do you want to go into the house where it's cool?"

Barb looked lovingly in my eyes and said, "Yeah, I'd like to go in. Will you lay with me?"

I smiled and said, "I'd love to."

I helped her out of the chaise and then walked hand in hand with her to our bedroom. When we got into bed, we held each other tightly and then Barb said, "Lydia, I really love you. I hope you never leave us because I will be heart broken."

I couldn't help it as I began crying and said, "I love you too, Barb. I hope I never leave you too."

Brad...

We had a nice homecoming with Lydia after dealing with Barb's Mom's death and funeral. Lydia surprised us with a tattoo that she got on her lower back. A few weeks ago, she would have never done such a thing as get a tattoo that says 'Brad's Anal Slut' on her lower back! When Barb decided to take a nap, Lydia and I had great sex in a spare bedroom and then I watched her masturbate out by the pool and then fucked her ass.

She seems to think she's becoming a nymphomaniac, and the way today has gone I was tending to believe her. When Barb found us out at the pool having sex, she complained about not getting any. So, Lydia fisted her and sucked on her clit bringing Barb to several huge orgasms until Barb, finally, passed out!

When I mentioned to Lydia that I was having, a poker party and that I wanted her to be the grand prize, she had no problems with it. I thought she might quail a little bit, but she told me she would do whatever I asked of her. I'd like to push the envelope with her, but, on the other hand, I don't want her getting hurt. I truly love the girl!

She was, also, looking forward the next party that was being held at Charlie's place. She, again, is willing to do anything we tell her to do and she was looking forward to multiple partners like at our party. I have to confess, I really want to see her in action!

Lydia...

The night of Brad's poker party arrived and I was anxious to see what was going to happen. Brad was going to promise my ass to the big winner of the night, so I was curious as to who it would be. Brad gave me a pair of red stiletto heels and said that was all I was to wear for the night. Barb kissed us both goodbye and said she would see us later. I took a long shower and hosed out my rectum for the night's winner. When I was done, I put on my shoes and walked to the living room where Brad gave me his seal of approval. He and I got the card table set up and set out the liquor bottles for drinks.

Shortly after we had everything ready, the doorbell rang, so I opened the door and welcomed the first guest into the house. I had to smile as his mouth hung open while he appraised my body. Brad introduced me to Pete Jennings, a friend of his from law school. No sooner had the introduction finished, two more men appeared at the door. Brad then introduced me to Marcus Johnson and Javier Trujillo, saying they were both with his law firm. Marcus was a very tall African American and Javier, I found out later, was born in Cuba, but grew up in Puerto Rico.

I had offered to get drinks for the first three gentlemen when the doorbell rang again. Brad said he would get it, so I continued to pour drinks. Brad then brought the last two over to make introductions. First there was Charlie, who fucked my pussy during my first DP at the party. He said it was really nice to see me again, especially undressed the way I was. I giggled and gave him a kiss.

Next, Brad introduced me to Jacob Jones, his boss at the law firm. Mr. Jones told me to call him Jake and then he proceeded to tell me how much he enjoyed watching me at the party. He then asked me if I had heard from Mark since he quit the firm. "I'm afraid I haven't heard from or seen Mark since I left him a couple of weeks ago. He's no longer a part of my life."

I got the last two men their drinks and then Brad asked them all to have a seat at the card table. As the men were buying their chips, Brad said, "Gentlemen, I trust you have enjoyed meeting our hostess of the night. Well, there's more to her than just pouring us drinks and providing eye candy. I wanted to up the stakes for tonight and Lydia has graciously agreed to be the grand prize for tonight's winner. Lydia darling, come over here, turn around and bend over." I did as I was told and showed off the butt plug that was in my ass. "Gentlemen, the winner tonight wins this ass! What do you think?"