Lydia, Oh Lydia Pt. 02 (corrected)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was told I could stand, so I turned around and looked at all of the guys who now had a shot at my butt. All of them had a lustful look in their eyes and Pete said, "I'm sorry guys, but you are going to lose to me tonight like you usually do!"

All of the guys laughed and Marcus said, "We'll do our trash talking when the night is done, sucka!" During the game, as I brought drinks to each player, they all took advantage of my nakedness and would cop feels on my thighs, breasts, ass and pussy. With all of this attention, I was more than ready for some action and was wishing the game was finished and a winner was declared, so I could get fucked!

During the course of the game, the big winner ebbed and flowed between all of the guys for a while. As the night progressed, the two leading contenders were Jake and Marcus. Jake was an older man, but seemed to be in good shape. Marcus, on the other hand, was in his early thirties, was well muscled and seemed to very keen to win the night. I had read about how black men were generally said to have big cocks and in the porn videos I had seen, the men there seemed to justify those claims. So, I was curious whether Marcus would back up the stereotype or not.

Finally, by 9:30 all but Jake and Marcus had run out of chips. These two were being very aggressive in their betting, obviously with their eyes on me as the prize. At long last, Marcus went all in on his hand and Jake matched him. When Marcus laid down his cards with a smile, Jake uttered, "Ah shit!" Marcus had 3 aces to Jakes 3 fours.

"I'm sorry boss, I hope you won't hold it against me."

Jake laughed and said, "I really should, but you won fair and square. Perhaps I'll be luckier next time."

As the four losers were getting ready to go, they each hugged me and thanked me for making this a very entertaining night. The last to hug me was Jake, who said, "Perhaps we can get together at Charlie's on Saturday night."

I kissed his cheek and said, "As a consolation prize I'll save my first dance for you, if you would like."

Jake's eyes brightened and replied, "I'd like that very much. Until Saturday then."

When everyone was gone, I turned my attention to Marcus and asked, "Why are you still dressed?" Marcus and Brad laughed as Marcus began stripping. I looked at Brad and asked, "Where should we go? To a bedroom?"

Brad shook his head and said, "No, why don't you two just use the couch or the floor because I want to watch."

When Marcus was naked, I couldn't help but notice that the stereotype seemed to be true in Marcus' case. His cock was a good 2 inches longer than Brad's and was considerably fatter as well. It was sticking straight out from his body and was ready for action. I decided an introduction was needed so I walked up to him got on my knees and began sucking on his monster.

As I sucked, I could hear Brad say, "So, Marcus, you can fuck any or all of her holes you want. You are bigger than me, so start off easily until she gets used to you. Once she gets going, Lydia usually likes to be fucked hard and will tell you what she wants. I'm going to lay out some towels because she tends to squirt a lot and we have found that we can clean things easier with towels laid out. I can tell you that she's the best fuck I have ever had, so enjoy!"

When Brad had quit talking, Marcus lifted me up and kissed me nicely. When he broke the kiss, he said, "If things become uncomfortable for you just say so. I don't want to hurt you."

I thought that was sweet and said, "Thank you, that was nice, but I can bear some pain and actually like it during sex. And don't worry, you won't break me."

Marcus laughed and replied, "That's good to know. So, why don't I lie down on the floor and you work that sweet little pussy on my cock!"

I was soaking wet and was more than ready to get fucked. I straddled Marcus, ran his cock up and down my slit for a few seconds, lined him up and then slowly lowered myself on his pole. He was really stretching me out and I had to admit it felt good as I slowly sank down. I was bound and determined to take all of him. I had forgotten that I had a butt plug in my ass still which added to the feeling that I was well stuffed. Once I had gone down all of the way, I sat still for a second congratulating myself for my accomplishment. I looked over to Brad and saw that he had a huge grin and had his cock out and was stroking it slowly.

After a few moments, I decided I was ready to start riding Marcus' salami and lifted myself until his cock was barely in me and then I dropped down like a stone with my ass crashing down on his thighs. I had started rising again when Barb walked in the front door. I looked up at her and saw that she had a big smile as she viewed the scene before her. I hesitated on my upward trajectory for a second until Barb said, "Don't let me stop you. Hi Marcus! How are you?"

Marcus replied, "Hi Barb, I'm really, really good at the moment!"

Barb laughed and said, "I can see that! Would you mind if I sat on your face? I'm very horny and I don't think that Lydia should have all of the fun!"

Marcus chuckled and said, "As long as I have a face you have a place to sit!"

Barb laughed again and said, "You say the sweetest things!" Barb then stripped off her clothes, straddled Marcus' face as she faced me and lowered her soaking pussy onto her intended target. She let out a moan as she felt Marcus' tongue lave at her pussy. She then took my face in her hands and said, "Hi beautiful. Having fun?" She then pulled me into a kiss.

I loved kissing this woman as our tongues dueled with each other. When we broke the kiss, I resumed fucking myself on Marcus. In a matter of moments, I had my first orgasm of the night. It felt really good, so I sped up lifting myself and dropping. I could hear both Marcus and Barb moaning loudly as the three of us enjoyed what we were doing. I looked over to Brad again to see he still had a shit eating grin on his face.

After a few seconds I said, "Brad, will you play with the toy in my ass?" Brad hopped out of his chair, knelt beside me and began pulling on the butt plug. As he slowly pulled it out and before it came all of the way out he stopped at the widest point stretching my sphincter. This particular plug was made of glass and had little nubs of glass all around it. He began twisting the plug so that I could feel those nubs rubbing my anus. It didn't take long for me to cum again...really hard! I squirted my girl cum all over Marcus' legs, cock and balls.

I guess Barb, seeing me cum, had her own climax. She rolled off of Marcus' face so I could see the smile on his face. I had now decided it was time for Marcus to claim his prize, so I said, "Would you like to fuck my ass now?" He shook his head, so I climbed off him and told him to take me from behind. Brad pulled the plug from my ass and squirted a good amount of lube into my gaping hole and then handed the bottle to Marcus who covered his cock with the goo. Moments later, I could feel Marcus press his cudgel at my backdoor and slowly slide it in.

"UUUNNNGGGHHH! YOU'RE SO BIG! GIVE ME MORE! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" I bellowed as Marcus impaled my ass. "OH, FUCK YES! GIVE ME THAT BIG FAT BLACK COCK AND MAKE ME YOUR ANAL BITCH!" My asshole was burning from Marcus' giant cock, but it, also, felt good in a weird way. Once he was all of the way in, I cried, "NOW FUCK ME, MARCUS! FUCK MY ASS, HARD!" He didn't have to be told twice as he pushed and pulled on my hips fucking me hard.

It had dawned on me that Brad hadn't had much fun yet, so I told him to come over and let me suck his cock. He parked himself in front of my face and I took his cock into my mouth. When Marcus pushed me forward, I took Brad deep into my throat and then when he pulled me back on his cock, just the head of Brad was in my mouth. It was like riding the weirdest seesaw in the world! In the meantime, Barb began slapping my tits and pinching my nipples as they swayed back and forth. I wanted to reach back and pull on my piercing, but I was afraid I'd lose my balance. Marcus must have read my mind, because he reached under me with one of his hands and began to roughly stroke my pussy and clit.

"OH MY GOD...I'M CUMMING...UUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!" The attention I was receiving was taking me to the edge of nirvana. I was cumming and cumming as I squirted my pleasure out of my pussy. Finally, Marcus cried out his climax was at hand and began pulsing in my rectum. I could actually feel the first few shots of Marcus' cum bathe my colon with his spunk! Brad followed a few moments later and shot his load directly into my stomach since his cock was buried in my throat.

I wanted to collapse onto the floor when Marcus and Brad pulled out of me, but Barb demanded I stay up on my hands and knees and then she buried her face in my ass and sucked Marcus' creamy goodness out of my butt. When Barb had finished, she slapped my ass and said I could lie down.

All four of us lay sprawled on the floor until Marcus rousted himself and said, "I have to go. I have to be in court tomorrow." We all stood and watched as Marcus dressed. I was still amazed at his size, even while flaccid he hung halfway down his thigh, I swear! When Marcus was dressed, we all said our goodbyes. I hugged and kissed him and thanked him for a great night. He looked at me and said, "You're thanking me? I should be thanking you! I'll see you on Saturday. I can't wait to introduce you to my wife."

Barb...

Well, I had to admit that it was really fun walking into the house and finding Lydia and Marcus having sex on the living room floor. I always liked Marcus and had been with him and his giant cock at several parties. I couldn't believe Lydia took that monster up her ass, but she never ceases to surprise me.

The next couple of days were nice and quiet as I think all three of us were looking forward to the party at Charlie's house. On Friday, Lydia and I went to lunch and she peppered me with questions about the party. She was curious because her first party was, basically, just Brad, myself and two other guys. We had dominated her dance card, so to speak, so she was wondering what it would be like as a free agent.

"Well, Lydia, since you are new to the scene and fucking beautiful, I don't think you'll have a problem finding partners. As a matter of fact, my first time was just a whirlwind of different men and women fucking me or eating me constantly. I never moved from the bed I was on until Brad fetched me to leave. You can, probably expect much the same thing!"

"Wow, that sounds fun! I did promise myself to Jake Jones to start, what's he like?"

"Jake is great! He has a talented tongue and is a very deft lover. However, his wife Emma is even better. She's funny as hell."

"Well, I can't wait. What should we wear tomorrow?"

"It's a pool party, so we'll wear bikinis. I think we should get some new ones after lunch, what do you say? My treat!"

"I think we have to talk about all of this stuff you keep buying for me."

"What is there to talk about? You are our submissive and we will dress you how we want to. You will do as I say or I'll send you back to Mark for a life of incredibly boring missionary sex and no orgasms!"

Lydia laughed and cried, "Oh no, not that! Anything but that! I promise I'll behave and never complain again!"

Laughing, I said, "Good, now eat up and let's go shopping!"

We both got the most revealing bikinis I have ever seen. They were both just a mass of string that framed our breasts with nothing covered and the same with our pussies. There's no way we could ever go out in public with them on, but they were perfect for the party.

Brad...

The next two days at work were good after the poker party. Jake and Marcus were teasing each other with Jake saying that Lydia was going to forget all about Marcus once she had him. Marcus retaliated with, 'After having had me, she won't even be able to feel your little wee wee!' Barb had told me that they had found the sexiest bikinis ever and couldn't wait to show them at the party. I tried to get her to show me, but she was steadfast in her refusal and told me I had to wait until Saturday.

The three of us decided to remain celibate until the party, so our libidos would be ready for anything. So, on Saturday, all three of us were anxious to get going and have some fun. I thought I was over sexed, but Lydia was ready to fuck anyone and anything by the time we got in the car. She and Barb were wearing light shirts and shorts and still refused to show me their suits.

When we got to the party, we dropped off a couple of bottles of wine and a case of beer. Barb said that I should go out to the pool while she and Lydia got undressed. I did as I was told and was greeted by our friends. They asked where Barb was, so I told them, "She and Lydia say they have found the absolutely sexiest bikinis and were going to make their grand entrance shortly.

Moments later, the two of them walked through the patio door. It looked as though they were wearing the emperor's new clothes because they looked naked, but then as they got closer, I could see that there were strings framing their boobs and pussies. They looked hotter than hot as they stood there smiling as they relished the looks they got from everyone. Barb then walked up to me, kissed me and then asked, "So, what do you think?"

"I think you two are the hottest women I have ever met!"

Barb chuckled and said, "Good answer!"

Next, Lydia walked up to me, kissed me and then said, "Really good answer!" She gave my half hard cock a little stroke and then followed Barb to get drinks.

Lydia...

Barb and I enjoyed showing off our new bikinis and really loved the look that Brad gave us. Barb then took me around and introduced me to most of the women there. I met Jake's wife Emma and Marcus's wife Jasmine who told me she loved hearing about how her husband fucked me the other night and how she hoped she would get her turn! All of the ladies were really nice and made me feel very welcome as part of the group.

After the BBQ and numerous drinks, the party got started for real. Jake came over and claimed me and laid me down on a double wide chaise lounge. We began kissing like teenagers for a while and then I helped him pull his swimming trunks down and engulfed his cock in my mouth. I was enjoying sucking on his cock because it wasn't overly huge and I could work my tongue around it nicely. I could tell he was on the brink of cumming when he pulled me off his cock and said he wanted to eat me.

Jake dove between my legs and began eating me. Barb hadn't lied! Jake had a magic tongue and mouth. He soon had me cumming and I squirted his face. Finally, he crawled up my body and began fucking me. Apparently, he got pointers from Brad, because he was giving it to me hard and fast! While Jake fucked me, another guy, whom I didn't know, squatted near my head and fed me his cock which I sucked on hard. After several minutes, Jake came in my pussy and immediately someone else took his place! I couldn't see who it was until the guy in my mouth shot his load and moved on. I could see it was Charlie, our host. Charlie's technique was slower and more deliberate and he made a point of playing with my piercings and had me cumming fairly soon.

After 10 minutes of fucking my pussy, Charlie announced that he wanted to fuck, 'Brad's Anal Slut', so he pulled out, turned me over, greased up my rosebud and then slowly sank into my rectum. By this time the guy in my mouth had cum and I had swallowed my second load of cum. He was replaced by Charlie's wife, Alice, who spread her thighs as she sat on the chaise and pulled my head into her pussy.

I was on that chaise for 3 hours as one person after another had there way with me. I had numerous loads of cum in my pussy, ass and stomach and couldn't be happier. As we drove home later that night, Barb said, "You were definitely the 'belle of the ball'! Did you have fun?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, I did. I'm thinking of changing my tattoo to read cum slut instead!"

Brad and Barb laughed and then Barb said, "By the way, a number of the ladies and I have decided to have a lady's day once a month. We'll meet at each other's houses to talk, exchange ideas and, of course, have sex! How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds like fun. Do you guys think you'd be interested in starting a book club? I've always wanted to do that, but never knew enough women to do it with."

"Oh, yes! I'd love to be in a book club! Maybe we can alternate every two weeks. I'll talk to the other ladies about it. Since you're a librarian, do you have any books in mind?"

"I have a dozen books in mind! It just depends what genre everyone wants to read. Since everyone is connected through the sex parties, we could read sexy books."

Barb thought for a few moments and then said, "You know, everything doesn't have to be sex based. I'd like to be able to discuss a lot of different books. I was a lit major in college and I miss the discussions we used to have during classes about a wide variety of books. And, all of the ladies in the group have college degrees, there are even a couple of PhD's in the group!"

"Wow! This is going to be fun!"

Brad...

As the weeks and months passed, the relation ship between Barb, Lydia and I got closer and closer. Though Lydia had worried about working at the high school and her new sexuality, she decided to keep on working, even though my promotion meant a lot more money which meant she really didn't need to work. But, she loved her job and loved turning the students on to interesting things to read and how to do research via books and computer. She, also, kept her promise to not wear undergarments at all times. She said she had fun flashing her pussy in the staff room to some of the stodgier teachers. The students, also, enjoyed her newer dress code, not that she was dressed like a Lake Street hooker, but her obvious braless look garnered attention from the boys whenever she chose to flaunt it a bit.

In October, as the weather began cooling significantly, Barb suggested that we go somewhere warm during Christmas break. We began researching possible choices and came up with two possibilities. The first was an 'Adults only Cruise' where clothes were optional and sex was encouraged. The second was a resort on a Caribbean island that was clothing optional, sex was encouraged and had rooms available that catered to a number of different fetishes like BDSM, severe bondage and other similar things. The three of us discussed the options and decided on going to the resort. I booked our resort room and our plane tickets and we all looked forward to fun in the sun.

Lydia...

I was loving my life with Barb and Brad. Every now and again, I would think that just a few short months ago, I was a repressed Christian zombie who was afraid of sex and fought eroticism tooth and nail. Now, I couldn't get enough! Even the kids at school had noticed that I had changed in some way. I know the boys enjoyed watching my unfettered breasts as they swayed and bounced as I walked and moved about the library. I was surprised that the principal hadn't come to talk to me about my new wardrobe and lack of undergarments, but I had always figured he was a dirty old man, especially when I would catch him eyeballing some of the more nubile girl students.

Barb, Brad and I had decided to take a vacation to a Caribbean island over Christmas. It was at an adults only resort and boasted several different playrooms for more intense fetishes and BDSM. I had been exploring some BDSM sites on my computer and was wanting to explore that side of my sexuality. I told this to Barb and Brad one day and found that Barb was anxious to help me out, but Brad didn't want to have much to do with it.

Our biweekly parties kept going and after several, my dance card slowed down a bit which I was thankful for. During the first few I felt like I was just a cum vessel and that folks just wanted to fuck the new girl. But, later on, as my novelty wore off, I was able to have more meaningful relationships with several of the members, a few of which were women.