Lydia, Oh Lydia Pt. 02 (corrected)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, also, added to my collection of tattoos on my body. I discovered a website called 'Suicide Girls' which featured erotic photos of women with body art and piercings. I thought many of the women looked incredibly beautiful and sexy. I would go to see Rick, my tattoo guy every several weeks and have him put my tattoo ideas onto my torso and arms. Whenever he would see me he would hum the Groucho Marx song that led me to tattoos in the first place.

One day I was talking to Barb and said, "Barb, have you ever seen the website called 'Suicide Girls'?"

"The one with the tattooed women?"

"Yeah, well, I want to pose for them. What do you think?"

"I think that you'll make all of the other women on their site jealous with your beauty."

I hugged Barb and said, "You are the sweetest person I have ever met. There's something else."

"What's that?"

"I want you to pose with me."

"Really? But, I don't have any tattoos. They wouldn't want me."

"But, you are pierced and that counts as something with them. You are so beautiful, I don't think they would reject the idea but embrace it. What do you say?"

"I'd say that you have become quite the exhibitionist! It wasn't that long ago that you told me that I'd have to hold my breath to see you naked and then a week later, not only did I see you naked but I ate your pussy! I'd love to pose with you, but I think I need to talk to Brad before I agree to anything, okay?"

I laughed then hugged her and said, "You are the best friend I have ever had and I'm glad I know you!"

Later that night, I told Brad about wanting to pose and he said he thought it was a great idea. I then told him I wanted to pose with Barb. He looked at the two of us for a few seconds and then smiled saying, "I can't wait to see what it will look like! Two of the most beautiful women I have ever met posing naked together. Fuck, the idea is making me really horny!"

Barb laughed and said, "Drinking a glass of water makes you horny! Which one of us do you want?"

"Hell, I want both of you, of course!"

The three of us retired to our bedroom where I sat on Brad's face and Barb sat on his cock! Brad ate me to several orgasms while finger fucking my ass. Barb managed several really loud climaxes before taking Brad's load in her pussy. As always, I sucked his cum from her hole and then we all fell asleep.

The next day I made some phone calls and managed to arrange a time and place for a photo shoot. It would happen in mid-January after our holiday in the Caribbean. When I had everything arranged, Brad sat with me and said, "You realize that if anyone from the school district puts two and two together and links you with this photo shoot you could lose your job."

"I know," I said, "But you and Barb have changed me. I'm no longer the mouse that I was when you first met me. Despite being a submissive, I'm a much stronger woman today than I was then. If they want to fire me for something this trivial, then so be it! I can always find another job."

Brad smiled and said, "Actually, you really don't need another job. I make enough to support the three of us very comfortably. As a matter of fact, Barb and I have been discussing our desire to get another house and we've been discussing ways to get you to quit your job. She would really like to spend more time with you. She loves you a lot, you know."

I smiled and a tear came to my eye as I said, "I love her a lot too. Let's see where the photoshoot goes and then we'll discuss my job, okay? So, where and what kind of house are you guys talking about?"

Brad nodded and then said, "Well, we're just in the formative discussions right now. We're thinking that we'd like more room in which to entertain guests. We'd like a much bigger master bedroom, so that you can keep your clothes and things together with ours and not in a separate place. Barb thinks that because your stuff is separate you may not feel like an equal partner in the household. We want you to know that marriage contract aside, that you are as important to us as we are to each other. We want you to be clear on that!"

I threw myself into Brad's arms and began bawling like a child. Barb came bursting into the room and cried out, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

I let go of Brad and ran into Barb's arms and said, "Oh Barb, I love you guys so much! Brad just told me that you thought I might not feel like an equal partner here and that you want another house so that I might be included more. I have never felt as loved by anyone as I do by you two right now! Honestly, I don't feel excluded in any way and am quite happy with the status quo, but your thinking about me that way makes me feel so loved. Thank you! Thank both of you!"