All Comments on 'Lydia's Service Pt. 02'

by lydiainservice

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BDSM

pretty good story, but shouldn't it be in the BDSM category?

lydiainservicelydiainserviceabout 5 years agoAuthor
BDSM or non consent / reluctance

That is a very valid point and I shal try to answer succinctly. "Lydia's service." Is intended to be one account split into various parts. Overall, the account identifies more with non consent/reluctance. However individual parts may identify with other categories. I made a conscious decision to put it all under one label.

Thank you. Lydia

The1NLThe1NLabout 5 years ago

Just like the first part did this second one makes you want to read more about Lydia and her development into the extreme sex slave she apparently has become in retirement. The rather abrupt ending was therefore a bit disappointing

lydiainservicelydiainserviceabout 5 years agoAuthor
Abrupt ending?

Thank you for your feedback. It is most welcome.

Unfortunately "lydia's service," doesn't lend itself to neat beginnings and endings. There are distinct points where the account can be split into parts, though, and this is one of them.

That will hopefully be more clear when Part 3 is published.

Lydia x

The1NLThe1NLabout 5 years ago
Don't make us wait too long for part 3 ..

I understand what you are saying. Please don't make us wait too long for the 3rd and following parts, Lydia

lydiainservicelydiainserviceabout 5 years agoAuthor
Part 3 and further

I shall do my best to not be tardy with publishing future parts. However, things do tend to get in the way and soak up time when one is retired.

Lydia x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unique and Compelling!!!

Strong! Rigorous! Intensive! Can't wait for Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Exciting Erotic Story!

Wonderful tale so far! Eagerly awaiting Chapter 3! Will Lydia await even more intensive BDSM at the hands of the 2 observers - maybe male & female - mentioned at the conclusion of Chapter 2? Will we get an detailed description of her experience with the A Frame mentioned early on in Chapter 1? Will Lydia embark on an intensive weight loss program at the hands of a strong muscular lesbian physical trainer in an attempt to "glamorize" for her Master? Let's hope so....... Cheers, Lydia!

lydiainservicelydiainservicealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Part 3 is published!

Sorry for the delay, but part 3 is now up on the site to read.

Lydia x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous