All Comments on 'Lydia's Service Pt. 03'

by lydiainservice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
The1NLThe1NLalmost 5 years ago
Getting better with each chapter!

Having just read part 3 I can only agree with your comment at the end of part 2 that "lydia's service" doesn't lend it itself to neat beginnings and endings of each chapter. I very much enjoyed the third part and I am only drawn in more into lydia's story, so once again I urge you: please don't make us wait too long for the 4th and following parts, Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

very erotic. I hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Strong Chapter!!!

Very well written descriptive chapter on Lydia's further training as a submissive. Will a further chapter address her experience while presumably stretched on the A Frame that was mentioned briefly at the outset of Chapter 2? Also, will Lydia receive punishment from and/or service a dominant woman while undergoing her very intensive training?

lydiainservicelydiainserviceover 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who has read, rated and commented upon the 3 parts of Lydia's Service so far.

I am rather torn as regards the ongoing story and how I deliver it. My inclination is to wait until there is a decently sized amount of text before I publish. However, I do think that this takes me rather too long to finish each part that way.

In short, I have yet to decide whether I publish shorter chapters, but more frequently, or whether I remain true to my original intentions.

Love to all,

lydia x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous