Lydia's Service Pt. 05

Story Info
Sexogenarian Lydia's journey into sexual service continues.
11.3k words
4.67
15.7k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I deposited the last heavy bag onto the floor of my apartment, the wizard was already there. He had evidently taken the lift while I had to walk up the stairs.

Tony spoke with authority, "Stand up straight, eyes forward pig."

He walked directly in front of me.

"This is orgasm training one, zero, one. The very beginning both for you and the novice. He will be conducting your orgasm training, with guidance from me until you have both progressed to a level I am satisfied with."

"That will mean that he will be sufficiently skilled to keep you on the edge of orgasm for minutes at a time, and you will be skilled in controlling your orgasms to the extent that you will cum when told to straight away, but never before you are told to."

"Are we clear, pig?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, and this training will be conducted with you balancing on your toes on this stool."

He showed me a wooden stool, with four legs, almost tree feet high and with a polished wooden top, a foot square. I assumed that it had been constructed from its individual parts from one of the bags I brought up earlier.

"You will squat on the stool, giving the novice unhindered access to your cunt, especially your clit. He will be using a variety of implements on you but mainly the magic wand. "

He showed me a large, phallic shaped white tool with a mains lead attached. Its end was mushroom shaped. The word, "Hitachi," was emblazoned on it.

"But before we can get to the stage of your orgasms being controlled, we need to make sure that you are fully capable of having one."

I am sure that I blushed, and my eyes instinctively darted to look at the wizard. Thankfully this went unnoticed by Tony, but the novice turned and looked at the wizard briefly.

"So, for this session, you get up on the worktop on your back and get your knees up and spread wide!"

I climbed up on my breakfast bar worktop, giving them access from both sides of me. I positioned myself as Tony ordered, spreading my knees and exposing my vagina and anus to him and to the novice.

Tony spoke to me,

"Who shaved your cunt, that Brian character?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And did he give your hair a number four shave?"

"I'm not sure, Sir, he set the clippers for an inch, I believe."

"Well, the novice will be taking it down to half an inch soon, and you'll be keeping it that length. When that stubble around your cunt has grown a bit longer he'll be waxing it off completely. Do you wax your mustache or anything else?"

"No Sir, thankfully my hair is quite fine."

He brought his face closer to look.

"Yes, that'll do. The less we have to fuck around with the better. Wear lipstick, a non smudging one in bright red and paint your nails the same. No point in pissing around with false nails or fancy treatments."

"Right, novice, let's get that wand working on her clit."

The novice plugged in the wand, and switched it on. It hummed in his hand.

"Do I start her off on a low setting?"

"No, get it on full bore straight away. You can experiment with settings later when you are edging her and she's learning to control it. For now, we just want her to cum if she can ."

The novice turned up the intensity of the wand, and it hummed louder and at a much higher pitch.

"Spread her flaps with your fingers and get the end of the wand over her clit."

The novice used two fingers to push apart my labia and pushed the head of the wand over my clitoris. The vibrations were very intrusive., much more intense than I had anticipated. I gasped, my mouth hanging open momentarily.

Tony laughed,

"You are definitely feeling that then, pig. Now give us a good show and don't hold back when you cum."

My eyes were wide as the novice began stroking the head of the wand up and down over my vagina, resting it above my clitoris for seconds at a time at the end of each pass.

I squealed a little by accident and looked immediately at Tony.

"S...sorry Sir, I shall stay quiet."

"Scream moan and swear as much as you want, pig. We want you to cum so you can be as loud as you like. It's only your neighbors and us who'll hear it."

Tony nodded at the novice,

"You're doing a good job, lad. Give her tits a squeeze with your free hand."

The novice grabbed my left breast ad squeezed it hard before dropping it and squeezing my right breast. His touch was by no means subtle. He continued to alternate between my breasts squeezing each one for up to a minute, pinching each nipple and pulling up my breasts and dropping them on my chest.

"She's juicing up nicely, lad."

Tony was inspecting my vagina as the wand worked up and down my slit.

The intensity was making my responses automatic and I raised my hips to press against the wand, sighing and grunting as the waves of orgasm built.

The wizard spoke too,

"Got a nice trickle going there."

The wetness of my vagina reflected in the tone of the wand. The humming was now accompanied by a slick sounding almost crackle as it was pushed over my dripping slit.

Tony briefed the novice again,

"She gets off on a bit of pain, give her nipples a good tug!"

He grasped my left nipple first. pulling it hard before letting my breasts slap down onto my chest. He gripped and pulled on my right nipple, twisting it and pulling hard on it twice before dropping my breast down.

As well as my juices flowing, I was getting a little breathless, panting and rolling my eyes as the sensations rose up from my vagina in waves. Without even being conscious of it, I was grunting, squealing and sighing.

My instinctive behavior was to push my vagina towards the wand, and I arched my back, pressing my pubis forwards onto the pressure of the wand, under the novice's control.

Tony smirked,

"Beg for it harder, pig!"

"Nnnnng press harder please, Sir, uuuuhhh!"

"Ram it hard on her clit and keep it there, let her wank herself stupid on it!"

I pushed against the wand, as waves of orgasm crashed over me and I arched my back and wailed in response. I had never experienced anything so intense. I had masturbated before of course, but being naked in front of three men and abused by this vibrating monster released my pent up feelings like never before.

"Nnnng yes, yes, yes! oooooh fuuuuck! God, yes, fuck yes!"

Tony and the novice were both smiling. The wizard looked in apparent awe, watching me in the throes of a violent orgasm.

They let me writhe, moan , scream and push myself over the edge for more than five minutes before Tony called a halt to proceedings. The novice pulled the wand away and switched it off. I was left to pant and shudder as my body slowly returned to what was approaching a normal state.

Sweat covered my body and ran down my face. My thighs were soaked in fluid.

"Not quite a squirt, pig, but you got a good gush on there."

Tony laughed as he continued,

"Well that proves that you can still cum like a good fuckslut. It doesn't mean you are any less old, fat or ugly, but it is a positive so take the compliment!"

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now get your ass in the bathroom and squat in the bath. The novice is going to give a you a haircut."

My legs were like jelly as I made my ungainly way off the worktop and towards the bathroom.

"Put the quarter inch guard on the clippers, novice. Let's give her a number one this time. It'll look better for the punters when she's tortured on Monday, and it'll soon grow back to half an inch before it needs doing again."

I removed my spectacles for the novice as he entered the bathroom and began to shave away at my already short hair.I turned and leaned my head as he manipulated me into position as my hair fell on my shoulders and breasts.

He ran his hand over my head, brushing away stray hairs and trimmed a few more times before putting the clippers down. He picked the shower hose from it's holder and asked me,

"Will this be the right temperature if I turn it straight on?"

"Yes, Sir, after a few seconds." I confirmed.

He showered me off while I still squatted before having me stand up and showering off the fallen hair from my stomach down to my feet.

He handed me a towel and I dried myself quickly, In put my spectacles back on and looked at myself in the mirror as I got out of the bath and followed him into the lounge again. My hair was virtually non existent. A grey sheen on top of my near-shaved head.

Tony smirked as I walked in. The wizard was busy on my computer and turned to look.

"Looks good on her."

Tony nodded,

"It suits you, pig! You look like a prison slut now. Just need a few tattoos and a permanent collar!"

I couldn't tell whether he was joking or not.

Tony asked a the wizard a question,

"What's his ETA do you reckon?"

"Probably ten minutes, maybe fifteen."

"Good, no problems getting him to believe it, then?"

The wizard smiled and turned back to the screen and keyboard.

"Of course not, no questions asked."

Tony had positioned the stool in the center of the room. He led me round to stand behind it, with my back to the window.

"Right, pig, you remember that position I had you take up in the changing rooms at Primark"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Well when I give you the order, you get your fat ass up on that stool and take up the same position. It's called the display position."

I climbed up onto the stool and squatted, trying to keep my balance.

"Come on, pig, get yourself on display. Toes bent, knees spread wide, tits forward, hands behind your neck, fingers linked together."

I got in position, fully aware again that the spread of my legs gave everyone looking at me an unhindered view of my vagina and anus. My toes were bent uncomfortably against the seat of the stool and my heels raised to maintain the squatting position.

"You haven't got the luxury of anything to lean against this time, pig This is a position you will be in a lot so learn it properly and get it fucking right!"

I concentrated and controlled my breathing, trying to hold the position without shaking or overbalancing.

"Eyes forward at all times, pig! Mouth open at all times, suck your belly in and push your tits out!"

The last two orders were hard to comply with. My stomach flesh sagged and my breasts hung low, but I did manage to contract my stomach at the expense of my breathing, holding it there and taking short breaths. My breasts rose and dropped with my short breaths.

Tony inserted a thumb into my mouth.

"Close your lips around this. that's how your mouth should be."

He pulled his thumb out, leaving my lips pursed in an 'o' shape.

He laughed,

"Her mouth looks like a dog's ass hole now!"

The novice and the wizard laughed, too.

Tony licked his right index finger and inserted it into my vagina. I was getting quite used to being involuntarily penetrated by now.

"Use your cunt muscles to wank my finger!"

I contracted and relaxed my pelvic floor muscles to grip and release his finger in sequence, repeating about once per second. Coordinating that with maintaining my posture and sucking in my stomach was a real balancing act.

"Harder, pig, do it like it means something. Get that old cunt working properly!"

I tensed my pelvic floor as much as I was able to and released, my breathing getting even shorter, and my exhalations escaping as short hard puffs from my open, pursed, mouth.

He withdrew his finger, and immediately pushed it inside my anus.

"I shouldn't need to tell you what to do, pig, so just fucking do it!"

I tensed my anal muscles, gripping and pulling his finger with my sphincter, then releasing it.

"Good action , pig, but let's try it a bit faster now. One, two, three, four!"

His count to four covered less than a second, and my breathing got even more pronounced as I sucked in my stomach, projected my breasts and pumped his finger inside my anal passage.

"That'll do for now. Don't relax, keep that belly in and your tits out. If you are on display and asked to demonstrate your cunt and ass that is what you will do. If you understand just nod. You only speak when answers require more than a yes or no."

I nodded keeping my mouth pursed and my posture correct. My toes, calves, thighs and back were beginning to burn and ache with the position I was in.

He grabbed my sagging stomach flesh and lifted it before letting it drop and sag again.

"Do you think this is attractive, pig?"

I shook my head.

He laughed,

"Actually it's not that unappealing to a lot of punters. they like that kind of thing. I'm guessing that if you lost that fat belly your tits would shrink too, and we don't want that do we, pig?"

I shook my head.

"Your big tits make you more valuable. Punters will pay to get their hands on your tits and their cock between them. Punters who want to indulge in some tit torture will be more attracted to a big set of bangers like yours, even if they do hang down like melons in a shopping bag!"

He poked my left nipple with his finger,

"We'll be doing some suction work on you to get your nipples to match your tits. They need to be bigger, and more erect. Its not exactly a pain free exercise but we'll be working out a routine that you will do every day to get them pumped up ."

He pointed towards the wizard,

"Has he told you about the chips?"

I nodded.

"We'll wait until well after your Monday session, then you will be made an appointment for the body piercer. He'll go with you to make sure they work before you leave there."

The wizard had implied that he was the one who would insert the chips, but it appeared not. I did not know whether to be relieved, or further concerned that other people were now involved.

A knock at my door surprised me. I was afraid that it was one of my neighbors. It wasn't, it was the Master. I assumed that when Tony and the wizard had been talking about someone's arrival, they meant him. I was mistaken, as I was about to find out to my absolute horror.

To fully explain what followed, I should really give some details about my previous life as a Doctor, and my work on various committees, formed around delivering healthcare in challenging environments.

In the latter part of my career, I was often the leading healthcare professional on these committees. That, essentially meant that I was first to butt heads with the leading participants from an administrative capacity.

Again, in the late stages of my involvement, this was often the same person, a very knowledgeable but very officious senior manager. To put it bluntly, we never got on, and it is doubtful that we had a single thing in common outside the meetings. Sometimes that became all too evident within the meetings, and in fairness I was probably as stubborn and sometimes as petty as he was.

Following my retirement, my only thought about this person was relief in that I would never have to deal with him again.

The Master had a brief chat with Tony in my bedroom. The wizard smiled wryly and gathered up his things.

"Someone's in big trouble! I wish I could stick around to see this but it's time to hit the road for today. "

I nodded.

"I will see you again when you get your tits chipped. For the record, I enjoyed that fuck. I'll be interested to see how you perform with your other holes when I get the chance. Look after yourself, old lady!"

The novice was tidying things and cleaning up. As the wizard moved to the door, he finished off what he was doing and followed. Tony and the Master came back into the room as they left. Tony called to the wizard,

"All set up?"

"Yes all set. Her screen is on permanent view and record back at the server. No need to change position, it can pretty much see all of that room."

From that, I gathered that my computer had been turned into a monitoring device, and that someone was probably either watching, recording, or both.

The Master approached me.

"Tony tells me that you have made good progress in such a short amount of time. You seem to have thrown yourself into this new role. Well, that is what you would have us believe."

He paused,

"However, under the surface, you have been conspiring to undermine me, have you not?"

I shook my head.

"You have permission to answer, Doctor Beaumont, as long as you remain on display afterwards."

"No Sir, I mean do you mean what I talked about with the wizard, Sir?"

He laughed,

"Well if that is what you want to call him. Why, is there more than one instance where you have conspired against me?"

"No Sir, only what I talked to the wizard about."

"You did more than talk, Doctor Beaumont. You had sex with him, hid that fact from us, and offered him further sexual favors, specifically your ass, to get him to hack our systems to hide your whereabouts. Are you going to deny that?"

I considered that explaining was not going to do me any favors, so I nodded, adding,

"Yes Sir, I am deeply sorry Sir."

"Oh you certainly will be. You will be regretting your decision very soon, believe me. Get off the stool and put this on. You are expecting a visitor."

He held out a garment I recognized. The bath robe in thin, grey polyester that Tony had given me to dress in at Primark when he had made me strip and detained me in the changing cubicle.

I put it on and pulled it around me, tying the waist cord. It was as small and short as I remembered. The hem was part way down my thighs, and the cleavage it created was quite exaggerated, stretching almost to my navel even when pulled tight.

Tony laughed,

"That's almost short enough to have your tits hanging out of the bottom of it!"

I swallowed, nervously, wondering who this visitor was likely to be.

The Master responded,

"She won't be wearing it long enough, Tony. It's purely to serve a purpose in getting him through the door. Go to the stairwell and follow him in when he comes up in the elevator."

From that I gathered that the imminent visitor did not know what situation he was entering. It also confirmed that he was male. I was about to find out, to my absolute horror.

My buzzer sounded. Prompted by a nod from the Master I pressed the button and spoke,

"Hello, who is this?"

The answer shocked and stunned me.

"David Raymond, I assume that you are expecting me, Doctor Beaumont."

I tried to compose myself and answered in a state of dread and bewilderment,

"Yes, errr, yes of course, please come up. Fifth floor, flat fifty eight."

He sounded impatient,

"Right, I'm coming up. This had better be as important as you made it out to be!"

Tony headed out and waited in the stairwell as we waited for the elevator to ascend to my floor. As it did, my heart was pounding. I had no desire to see David Raymond ever again, certainly not in these circumstances, and nearly naked!

The elevator door opened, and my heart was in my mouth as I watched David Raymond emerge from it. He had not changed in appearance since the last time I saw him. David is in his mid fifties but looks older. About five feet nine inches tall, he is slim built, and has swept back grey hair slicked down, and a high forehead. Today he was wearing his usual attire of a tweed blazer, waxed overjacket, brown corduroy trousers and brown brogues. His shirt was the usual checked collar one, and his tie a dark green.

He was brusque and assertive as soon as he saw me,

"So what is this about Doctor Beaumont? Why the urgency and why could you not give details in your email?"

I could not answer, of course, because I had not sent the email he referred to. As he approached the door, he stared at my hair,

"That's quite an extreme haircut, even for you!"

Blunt to the point of rudeness. That is David's way.

He entered through the door and looked puzzled and shocked at my attire. He had good reason to. He had only ever seen me in large dresses or trouser suits. Here I was standing in front of him, barefoot and wearing only a thin bathrobe, that barely closed around my ample body. My heavy breathing was causing my breasts to rise and fall, adding to the effect of the skimpy robe.