Lydia's Service Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did not have time to speak again. Tony followed him through the door, closing it behind him, as the Master appeared from my bedroom doorway.

"Please don't be startled Mr Raymond. You are not going to come to any harm. You have my solemn word on that. However, I do beg your indulgence while I put a proposition to you. One that you may find distinctly to your advantage."

"Who the hell are you two?"

"This may not make much sense now but I am Doctor Beaumont's Master, and Tony is her handler."

"You're right, it makes no sense at all. I wish to leave, now!"

Tony stood in the doorway as the Master turned to me,

"Pig, strip!"

Almost automatically, I undid the belt on the robe, opened it and let it drop to the floor. I stood, completely naked, in front of David Raymond, a man I had never wished to see ever again.

In an instant, David went from a state of confusion and panic to one of stunned disbelief.

The Master continued to address me,

"On the stool, display position, pig!"

I walked to the stool, mounted it and took up position, squatting on bent toes, my heels together, my knees spread, my chest out, stomach sucked in, eyes forward and my mouth in a pout, mouthing an "O,."

That position gave David Raymond a full view of my exposed vagina and anus. he stared, open mouthed, at me.

Tony smirked, and the Master spoke, this time addressing David,

"Please take a seat for now. We have things to discuss."

Shakily, David lowered himself into one of the chairs, facing me but at an angle. The Master sat in the adjacent one.

David spoke first,

"So she works for you now, yes?"

"It is more a kind of voluntary ownership. Doctor Beaumont operates as one of my pigsluts. She performs sexual services for me, and for anyone else of my choosing. Tony makes sure she is trained, remains obedient , and performs enthusiastically and professionally on a day to day basis."

David's jaw had dropped again as the Master continued,

"Additionally, she volunteers to perform sexual services for payment, to benefit our organization. She is corrected, disciplined and punished by means of pain and humiliation. She is also sexually tortured for entertainment, both for paying clients and invited guests."

David's voice was barely a croak as he asked a question,

"And she does all this voluntarily, of her own free will?"

The Master steepled his hands and smiled,

"It is complicated, as you will understand, being an educated and knowledgeable man. Submitting to this level of control requires free will in the first instance, but once control is relinquished, so must free will be. To an extent, of course."

David nodded, as though he understood implicitly. I suspected that he didn't.

"So, Mr Raymond, our pig here was a hard person to work with, was she not?"

David laughed,

"You could say that, to put it mildly. We didn't get on, ever!"

"Did you ever find her sexually attractive? You can be honest here. I'm wondering if you ever perhaps fantasized about encounters with her."

David smirked, and looked straight at me.

"Well, yes, in a way, I did."

"Excellent, please do elaborate."

I was now confused. I had never imagined David Raymond having any sexual thoughts about me. Probably because I found him physically abhorrent.

David laughed, obviously feeling a little more relaxed about the situation,

"Well, it was more about causing her pain, tying her up and trampling those sizeable tits of hers as she lay on her back begging me to stop."

The Master and Tony both laughed at this. I was horrified, thinking that David Raymond was going to be encouraged to abuse me sexually.

The Master grinned as he responded to David,

"And do her tits match up to what you imagined?"

"Well they certainly look as big as I imagined, yes. Possibly even more so but that might be because she's gotten even fatter since we last met!"

The Master and Tony laughed again.

Tony stopped first and barked at me,

"Keep that fat belly sucked in, and those tits pushed forward, pig!"

The Master smiled and spoke,

"Why don't you feel the weight of them? She has a good pair of tits for her age. They sag a bit yes but they are still full and heavy."

David got up and approached me. The Master continued,

"The best way to feel their weight is to pull them up by the nipples."

David pinched a nipple in each hand, and looked in my eyes as he lifted my breasts, their flesh stretching from my nipples downwards and out across each breast.

He didn't lose eye contact with me as he asked,

"Can I give her nipples a twist?"

The Master smiled as he replied,

"Of course, give them a good tug and twist, as much as you want."

Then, almost as if excusing an omission, he added,

"We'll be making sure her nipples are more prominent in the future. She'll be given a regime of using vacuum pumps on them, to get them bigger and fuller. That makes them more sensitive, too, naturally."

He paused, then added, almost as an afterthought,

"The same applies to her clit. That will be suctioned bigger too."

David Raymond twisted and pulled at my nipples for over a minute. My eyes must have registered my discomfort and humiliation. If anyone was going to subject my body to such sexual abuse I'd have rather it be anyone but him.

The Master brought it to a halt,

"Mr Raymond, if you would like to take a seat again, I have a proposition that I am sure you will like."

I feared what he was going to offer David Raymond. My fears were realized, unfortunately.

"Now, if you are agreeable to what I am going to offer, it will cost you nothing. In fact i you encounter any out of pocket expenses, Doctor Beaumont will meet them in full."

David Raymond nodded,

"Please carry on."

"Referring to her now as the pig, she will have a schedule of appointments where she will be entertaining clients sexually. This schedule is kept on an encrypted, secure site online. You will have access to that site and may make up to one booking on any day that these appointments are shown, absolutely free of charge."

David Raymond nodded. The Master continued,

"In effect, if you want to, you can have an hour any day she is entertaining, where she will perform for you any way that you like. Be clear, you can hurt her but not cause her harm. You can fuck any and all of her holes, bareback, and cum in her and on her as much as you like. Subject to time available you can have her perform indoors, outdoors, wherever you wish. Again, subject to what is available you can have her wear whatever you want. Lingerie, rubber, leather, stockings and suspenders, whatever you decide."

David Raymond looked stunned,

"Well, what can I say? That isn't anything I was expecting to hear today. What would you want from me in return?"

The Master smiled, and steepled his hands again. He knew that he had a willing participant in David Raymond.

"All I ask is that you use your visits to check that she is performing as enthusiastically as you feel that she should, and that she is clean, pleasant and welcoming. And that she provides the best sexual entertainment that she can, of course. If you feel that she is slacking in any way, let us know and we will take appropriate action. Given the nature of your previous relationship with her, I consider you ideal for this role."

My posture must have slumped upon hearing my fate at the hands of David Raymond.

Tony scolded me,

"Get your back straight, pig! Belly in, tits out,why are you fucking slacking. You are meant to be on display, not relaxing?"

The Master added,

"Answer him, pig."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I won't do it again."

"I asked why, pig. Now fucking answer me properly! Is it because you are a lazy slut who lacks discipline?"

"Yes Sir"

"Well fucking say so then!"

"I'm sorry Sir. I am a lazy slut, and I lack discipline."

David Raymond was smiling broadly at this exchange.

"Do you have any questions Mr Raymond? Anything that either I, or perhaps Doctor Beaumont, can answer?"

"Well, yes actually. How the hell did she get mixed up in this in the first place? She's the most unlikely person to be a sexual submissive I'd have ever thought of? "

The Master smiled,

"Perhaps Doctor Beaumont can start, and I will add or amend as necessary to give you a true picture. Doctor Beaumont, how did you meet the first person who used you as his sexual submissive? That is, the person that you first had sex with in return for him dominating and subjecting you to corporal punishment."

That was a clever lead in. However I answered, it looked as though the whole intent for this situation was mine. I resigned myself to that and responded.

"I advertised for someone to punish me. I offered my body for sex as one of the possible payment methods. It didn't work out the way I wanted and my Master made me an offer I found difficult to refuse."

The Master nodded, and added his own embellishment,

"Doctor Beaumont entered an arrangement with someone whereby she provided sexual services as payment for being dominated, and subjected to bondage and corporal punishment. We have videos of it, you may well find them entertaining. However, her chosen Master was not as resourceful as me. I could offer Doctor Beaumont a position far more relevant to her needs and desires than she was likely to experience elsewhere. She accepted and submitted herself to me."

David Raymond asked another question. Again, he directed this to the Master , although it was directly about me,

"So how will she feel about submitting herself to me? I mean we very rarely agreed on anything. I got the impression that she disliked me completely."

The Master referred it to me,

"well, pig, how will you feel about submitting your body to Mr Raymond for his pleasure?"

"My feelings are irrelevant, Master. I shall submit my body to whoever you decide, without question."

"Correct, pig, and I am confident that you will submit your body to Mr Raymond, obey him, and put his pleasure above any feelings you may have."

The Master turned to David Raymond,

"Normally I would like to offer you the use of the pig now, Mr Raymond. However, we are on a strict time schedule. We have transporters on the way soon to take her to another part of her training. So, I think that the best thing we can do is offer you some interim entertainment."

He turned to Tony,

"Prepare the Doc Johnson for Mr Raymond, please, Tony."

David Raymond looked puzzled,

"What in heaven's name is a Doc Johnson?"

The Master laughed,

"Well it's not a nineteen eighties Miami Vice star. That's a Don Johnson. It's a dildo with a handle, and Doc Johnson is a brand name synonymous with them. Like Hoover is with vacuum cleaners."

He addressed me,

"Now, pig, when I give the command you are to climb off the stool. Tony will tie your wrists together, and your ankles. You will lie on your back on the floor here. Mr Raymond is going to be trampling your tits!"

He turned to David Raymond again,

"Because she has already had some discipline applied to her tits today, I'm sure they will still be quite sore and sensitive. So, in this instance I will also ask Tony to gag her."

David Raymond nodded,

"That's fine, yes."

Tony held out a large dildo, black, with its phallus around ten inches long and with a handle grip to hold it. The Master took it and held it up in front of me,

"After he has trodden on your tits to his satisfaction, you will be untied. You will climb up onto the worktop and lie on your back with your legs spread wide. He will use this dildo up your ass. You will not only show willingness and enthusiasm for this, but you will thank him, too. That means that you are allowed to speak during this part of the session. You are entertaining our guest as much as you are being trained. Do you understand, pig?"

"Yes Sir, I understand. Thank you, Sir."

"Good, then get to it, pig, go!"

I started to climb off the stool already stiff from holding my display position. Tony had ropes and a ball gag in his hands. He snarled at me,

"Come on pig, move your fat ass! Stand straight, mouth open wide!"

He put the gag on me, then tied my wrists together, followed by my ankles as David Raymond watched. I was shaking, fearful of how much this was going to hurt.

Tony laughed,

"A bit scared are you now, pig? This might teach you a lesson, then, now get on the floor, flat on your back and get ready for your tits to meet his boots!"

I laid down and David Raymond stood beside me. He didn't say anything, but slowly placed one of his feet on my right breast, leaved forward and put weight on it.

I scrunched my eyelids closed as he exerted pressure on my breast, withdrew a little then swiveled his foot from side to side, pressing on my nipple. I cried out against the gag.

He moved to the other side of me and did the same with my left breast. When he released the pressure on my breast, I panted, my chest heaving.

He placed his left foot on my stomach, then his right, putting all his body weight on me. I could barely breathe. He turned, slowly, using his arms out to keep his balance, and placed his left foot on my right breast, then moved his right foot onto my left breast.

Breathing was very difficult with his whole mass on top of my chest, and my breasts were crushed painfully under his shoe soles. Again, he swiveled his feet in turn against my nipples and the flesh of my breasts.

I cried out in sharp bursts against the gag as he continued to swivel and push his soles down on my breasts, occasionally digging his heels down onto the soft flesh of my breasts around my nipples. A very self satisfied grin spread across his face. Beyond the pain , and the humiliation of being subjected to this by someone I despised, I was actually getting aroused!

I hoped that it wasn't noticeable, but each wave of pain in my breasts, and each thought of David Raymond torturing my breasts, urged me towards orgasm. At each pause between his actions I felt the dampness spread at the top of my things. I hoped that my wet vagina wasn't being noticed elsewhere.

Thankfully David Raymond stepped off after a few minutes of tormenting me by trampling. He did not address me, but turned to the Master instead.

"I think that will do for now. I don't wish to delay any plans you have nor abuse the hospitality given to me."

The Master responded,

"That's very good of you, Mr Raymond. I trust that you enjoyed that."

"Very much so. So how much interest in the Doctor are you expecting? I wouldn't have thought there would have been much call given her age and size?"

Tony responded first whilst heading over to me,

"You're kidding, right? Granny porn is big business. Lots of demand online for some fat, old slut being dominated and fucked. Same in providing sluts, always blokes that want a granny with big tits!"

He barked at me, next,

"Get your feet up first, then stand up when I've untied them!"

The Master spoke,

"Very eloquently put, Tony. What Tony says is correct. I expect a strong demand for her services. If not there is always a demand for sluts who can take a bigger cock than normal. We have some clients who struggle to find someone willing and able to take their extreme length and girth, and we cater for their needs."

David Raymond nodded, as the Master continued,

"That's partly where the training that you are about to experience comes in. This dildo will be used up her cunt and ass, normally when she is squatting on the stool. It's length is ten inches. There are bigger ones we will use in her training, but it's still early days yet."

David Raymond sounded incredulous in his response,

"Bigger ones, really?"

"Oh yes, if I decide that she will be servicing those clients, she will be trained with a fourteen inch one with some spectacular girth, too."

Frankly, the thought of ten inches of phallus being inserted in my anus by David Raymond was enough to terrify me.

Tony had removed my gag and untied my wrists and ankles, and spoke to me,

"Up on the worktop, pig! On your back, legs spread!"

I was acutely aware that positioning myself with my knees up and spread, exposed the dampness of my vagina to scrutiny. It did not go unnoticed, with Tony exclaiming,

"Looks like the pig enjoyed that, given the state of her cunt!"

The Master smirked,

"Indeed, but I would not expect anything different."

He turned to address David Raymond,

"Now, the bonus of having this one as a pigslut is that I can also take advantage of her professional medical opinion."

He turned to me,

"Doctor Beaumont, please explain how you are likely to react when Mr Raymond inserts the dildo into your ass. "

I cleared my throat,

"I shall relax for the insertion as much as I can, Sir, but it is bigger than anything that has been in my anus before, if you don't mind me saying."

The Master laughed,

"No, it is significantly bigger than my cock, yes, carry on."

"I expect my sphincter to be uncomfortable, having to stretch to accommodate the insertion. It may spasm and tighten involuntarily. As the phallus enters my anal canal, my puborectal muscle will have to stretch to accommodate it. That may also spasm, even though I will try to relax."

"So, what precautions would you take, to guard against this causing you harm, pig?"

"The best thing would be to be careful and slow with the insertion, Sir."

"Quite correct, pig, but we are here to offer our guest entertainment, and that entertainment is going to be better if he can use the dildo up your ass as hard and fast as he likes to see your reaction. In short, that's not going to happen. So, anything else?"

"Lubrication, Sir. That will help."

"Indeed, it will."

He handed me a new tube of KY Jelly, a water based lubricant, and the dildo. It seemed massive as I held it in my hand..

"So, as quickly as you can, lubricate yourself and the Doc Johnson."

I was about to put the dildo down but Tony spoke,

"Hold it in your mouth while you lube yourself, pig, then hand it back when you've lubed it."

I held the phallus in my teeth, but Tony corrected me again,

"No, get it in your mouth, pig!"

I pushed the dildo into my mouth and pursed my lips around it as I squirted the jelly on my fingers and began to lubricate my anus, pushing my lubricated fingers up my anus, spreading as much of the jelly as I could.

I took the dildo out of my mouth, held it with the handle and squirted jelly onto it, before spreading it thickly along its length. All three men watched me intently as I handed the tube of lubricant to Tony, and the dildo to David Raymond.

I shook visibly as I positioned myself again.

The Master smirked,

"Now Mr Raymond, enjoy yourself. And you, pig, I want to hear a whole lot of encouragement from you. You can start by inviting our guest to abuse your ass for his pleasure. You can be as filthy as you like. The dirtier the better!"

His intention was obviously to increase the humiliation I was subjected to as if that were necessary.

" I am ready for you to use my ass for your pleasure, Sir. "

"That'll have to do, pig. Mr Raymond please begin."

David Raymond approached, putting his left hand on my stomach, and teasing my sphincter with the end of the dildo. he pushed it a tiny way inside, moved his left hand to my throat, then pushed the dildo up my anal passage quickly and forcefully.

It felt like it would never stop rising up inside me. It stretched my anus, and plunged through like a long train entering a tunnel. I gasped and pushed against David Raymond's hold on my throat.

"I...I ... Oh God ...oh , uhhhhhhhh"

I stammered, trying to speak.

Tony admonished me,

" Fucking speak up, pig! Show your guest some respect!"

"Th... thank you Sir. That feels wonderful. Please fuck my ass hard."