Lydia's Service Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuffled as I watched. Khaki coat spoke to her his accent Eastern European, possibly Romanian,

"Eyes front, Turkish. Keep that ass up!"

She straightened and stiffened visibly. There was a large padlock on her cage with two blinking red LEDs. Blue coat removed the padlock on the right cage, that had two solid green LEDs lit up on it. He opened the doors.

"Get in, Grandma! You're facing out so feet and ass in first!"

I did not fit in my cage so well, being significantly wider than the occupant of the left cage. I had to perform a very ungainly set of motions to get myself inside, much to the amusement of the two men.

I crouched on my hands and knees in the small space, feeling very claustrophobic and restricted.

When I was inside and looking out towards the two men, blue coat put the padlock on and clicked it. It let out a faint bleeping sound and the LEDs turned red and started flashing.

"Face to the hole, Grandma!"

He tapped the circle, and I shuffled myself forwards in the confined space so that my face peered through.

"First time in a cage, yes?"

"Yes Sir,"

"Well get used to it. Do what the Turkish does. She's an old hand at it, now, aren't you, Turkish?"

The woman replied, and her voice was strangely familiar,

"Yes, Sir."

He laughed, and closed the van's rear doors, plunging us into darkness.

The van started and I felt us moving. I braced myself against the movement, to try and ensure that I did not fall against the cage.

It became obvious that the van had left the car park and was accelerating down Montpelier Road. The woman next to me spoke, and what she said sent my mind into freefall,

"Lydia, don't be shocked, please, it's Kristina."

Kristina Demetris is a Greek national, living in England, and working as a Nursing Sister for a private health company, after five years of distinguished service with the National Health Service.

Kristina is best described as beautiful, both physically and as a person. She stands at a couple of inches below six feet tall. Her figure is slim but curvy. Her legs are endless, her bottom like a firm peach, and her 32C natural breasts sit pert and prominent, even without a bra.

Her dark brown hair is straight and shiny, and parted above her left eyebrow. When loose it hangs perfectly to the bottom of her shoulder blades.

Kristina is in her early forties but looks as though she has just turned thirty. I had met Kristina a number of times when her work overlapped with my work as a Doctor.

I did not expect to meet her again, with us both naked in two adjacent locked cages, in the back of a van!

... TBC